What is Reggie Bullock’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Born:||March 16, 1991|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional NBA Player|
|Last Updated:||November 29, 2022|
Reginald Ryedell Bullock is an American professional basketball player originally drafted by the Los Angeles Clippers in the 2013 NBA draft.
Since starting his career, Bullock has gone on to play for the Phoenix Suns, the Detroit Pistons, the Los Angeles Lakers, the New York Knicks, and, most recently, the Dallas Mavericks.
Although he has been playing for a while, he has no plans to retire anytime soon, meaning fans can expect to see much more from him in future seasons.
As of March 2023, Reggie Bullock’s net worth is estimated to be $12 Million.
Reggie Bullock Facts
- Reggie Bullock started his college basketball career in 2010 with the North Carolina Tar Heels.
- In 2012, during his junior season with North Carolina, Bullock was UNC’s third-leading scorer, averaging 13 points per game.
- He was drafted by the Los Angeles Clippers in the 2013 NBA draft as their 25th overall pick.
- Bullock was traded to the Detroit Pistons in 2015, where he scored a career-high 33 points during a game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- He played two seasons with the New York Knicks from 2019 to 2021 before being signed by the Dallas Mavericks.
Reginald Ryedell Bullock was born March 16, 1991, in Baltimore, Maryland, and he started playing basketball when he was in high school.
During his high school career, he led his team, the Kinston High Vikings, to three state championship games, of which they won two.
In 2010, he was selected to play in the 2010 McDonald’s All-American game along with Tobias Harris, Kyrie Irving, and Kendall Marshall.
He committed to the University of North Carolina, and during his freshman season in 2010, he was sixth on the team in scoring.
During his sophomore year, he led UNC in three-pointers, and in over 100 games, he averaged 9.9 points earned per game.
After playing for two seasons, he declared himself for the 2013 NBA draft, forgoing his two additional years of college basketball eligibility.
Reggie Bullock was selected by the Los Angeles Clippers as their 25th overall pick, and he joined them for the NBA Summer League in 2013.
He made his official NBA debut in October 2013 in a game against the Los Angeles Lakers, where he scored two points.
Bullock was traded to the Phoenix Suns in 2015, but in July of the same year, he was traded again to the Detroit Pistons.
In 2017, he re-signed with the Pistons and scored a career-high 20 points in a win against the Orlando Magic, later setting a new career-high of 24 points the same year.
The Pistons traded him to the Los Angeles Lakers in 2019, but in July, he was signed by the New York Knicks, who he made his debut with in January 2020 after undergoing surgery for cervical disc herniation.
Bullock then signed with the Dallas Mavericks in 2021, and he debuted with them against the Atlanta Hawks, scoring three points overall.
Reggie Bullock’s Career Earnings
Reggie Bullock has earned quite a bit during his career in the NBA, and his annual salary is increasing with each additional season he plays.
He may not be as wealthy as Evan Fournier yet, but he may very well surpass his fellow shooting guard as his career progresses.
- During his entry-level seasons, Bullock earned an average salary of $1.4 million from 2013-2016.
- From 2017 to 2018, his salary increased to $2.5 million as a member of the Detroit Pistons.
- After being transferred to the New York Knicks, his salary increased further to $4.1 million in 2019.
- For the 2021-22 season with the Dallas Mavericks, his salary increased further to $9.5 million.
- His salary for the 2022-23 season is projected to be $10 million.
It may take him a while to become as rich as Jimmy Butler, but at his current earning rate, it is a very likely possibility.
Especially if he continues playing for some of the richest NBA teams that can afford to keep increasing his annual salary.
Reggie Bullock has suffered a lot of loss during his life. In 2014, he lost his transgender sister, Mia Henderson, after she was murdered in Baltimore, and in 2019, his sister Keiosha Moore was also killed in the same city.
Since losing Mia, he has remained engaged with LGBT rights groups and has volunteered to train gay and transgender players alongside Jason Collins, the first openly gay NBA player.
Bullock and his son Treyson have also taken part in the NYC LGBT Pride March as a part of the LGBT NBA float.
Reggie is very active on his official Twitter account, where he interacts with fans, posts about the causes he supports, and talks about his career.
He can also be found on his official Instagram account, where he posts photos of his games and his family.
Awards & Achievements
Like Killian Hayes and Cade Cunningham, Reggie Bullock has earned many awards for his skills as a small forward and shooting guard.
We’ve chosen to highlight some of his most impressive accolades and honors that he has gained both in college basketball and as a pro.
Here are some of Reggie Bullock’s greatest career awards and achievements:
- Reggie Bullock was named North Carolina Mr. Basketball in 2010 as a member of the North Carolina Tar Heels.
- The same year, he was elected to the First-team Parade All-American.
- Also, in 2010, he was able to play in the McDonald’s All-American game.
- In 2013, Bullock was named to the Second-team All-ACC before he declared himself for the draft.
- Bullock was given the NBA Social Justice Champion Award in 2022 for his work in LGBT rights and anti-bullying campaigns.
Although he isn’t yet as distinguished as Vinnie Johnson, Reggie Bullock has earned a fair number of awards and important honors during his career.
As he remains in the NBA, it is very likely that we will see him continue to earn many more awards in the future.
How Does Reggie Bullock Spend His Money?
Reggie Bullock has enough money to dine at the most expensive restaurants in the world every day for the rest of his life, but he has chosen to do something even more impressive with his money.
In 2022, he purchased a five-acre island in Belize, which he named Bullock Caye, and he plans to use the land to build a huge vacation home for his family, plus eight rentable homes.
He also plans to build a spa, basketball court, and restaurant on his island, though no concrete plans have been set since he just made the purchase.
That said, once everything is built, Bullock Caye is sure to be a hit with vacationers looking to get away from the most expensive cities in the US and travel to a lush tropical paradise.
While Reggie Bullock has enjoyed many memorable moments during his career, some have been more beneficial than others to his career.
We’ve chosen some of Bullock’s greatest and most influential milestones to highlight and the ones that have bolstered his success the most.
Here are some of the best highlights of Reggie Bullock’s career:
- Reggie Bullock started playing college basketball in 2013 for the North Carolina Tar Heels.
- During his 2012-13 junior season, he was UNC’s third-leading scorer.
- Bullock was drafted by the Los Angeles Clippers in 2013 as their 25th overall pick.
- He was traded to the Detroit Pistons in 2015 and scored a career-high 33 points during a 2018 game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- In 2021, Bullock was traded to the Dallas Mavericks and scored three points during his debut game.
Although his career hasn’t been as eventful as DeMar DeRozan’s, Reggie Bullock has still managed to achieve a lot during his time on the court.
With skills like his, it is only a matter of time before he accomplishes even more important feats.
3 Amazing Lessons From Reggie Bullock
There is a lot that we can learn from Reggie Bullock and his long career as a professional basketball player in the NBA.
Now that you know all about Reggie Bullock’s net worth, we can take a closer look at what he can teach us about finding our own success.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Reggie Bullock:
1. Take Things One Step At A Time
Patience is something you will have to embrace if you want to be able to achieve your goals, and it helps to learn to prioritize tasks and take things as they come.
By doing this, you can reduce the risk of overburdening yourself and getting burned out before you’re able to make progress.
2. Always Give 100%
If you want to get ahead, you need to learn to give your all, no matter what task you’re working on.
Not only will this help your performance stand out, but it can help you build your skills so that you can reach your full potential.
3. Rely On Your Team
Reggie Bullock knows the value of teamwork, and it is something that everyone looking to become successful can benefit from.
You can’t do everything on your own, no matter how hard you try, or else you’ll easily get burned out.
Surround yourself with people you can rely on and people whose skills complement your own, so that you can make the most progress possible.
Reggie Bullock has made a name for himself in the NBA as one of the best players on the Dallas Mavericks.
While he has been playing professionally since 2013, he has no plans to leave the court yet, and we expect he will continue playing for many more seasons.
Make sure to check back often so you won’t miss any important updates impacting Bullock’s ongoing career and increasing fortune!
As of March 2023, Reggie Bullock’s net worth is estimated to be $12 Million.