Which are the best Zendaya quotes?
Zendaya is an American actress, singer, and dancer. She has successfully transitioned from a child actor on Disney shows to a movie star and successful entrepreneur.
In 2017, she made her film breakthrough in the movie ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’. Besides acting, singing, and dancing she is an ambassador for ‘Convoy of Hope’. She has launched her own clothing line ‘Daya by Zendaya‘ and proved herself to be a great role model for young girls all around the world.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Zendaya quotes:
21 Most Inspiring & Strong Zendaya Quotes
1. “I use my platform for more than just myself. Art is a reflection of human emotions. To neglect the political is to neglect what essentially is your job of storytelling. I would rather be known for the content of my character than for the project that I did.” – Zendaya
2. “I’ve always dressed myself, even when I was younger. My parents didn’t pick out my clothes or anything. They let me do that, which I think is an important thing because it allows for kids to experiment and figure out what they like, even at a young age.” – Zendaya
3. “My generation has the opportunity to change the world.” – Zendaya
4. “You can’t grow and gain confidence from wearing the same thing every day.” – Zendaya
5. “I think women are very powerful and I think we’re more powerful together than separated.” – Zendaya
6. “I’m very proud of my skin and my face, and I have no problem not wearing makeup. I don’t wear makeup because I feel like I need to cover myself up or because I don’t feel confident. I wear makeup because it’s fun; it’s like painting on my face.” – Zendaya
7th of 21 Zendaya Quotes
7. “If you don’t try things and take risks, you don’t really grow and figure out what you want.” – Zendaya
8. “With anything, you have to approach from an educational, mature standpoint.” – Zendaya
9. “I don’t mind if people look at me like I’m crazy. I’m just being me.” – Zendaya
10. “I would say my best decision I ever made was to pursue my dream and give it my all. Thankfully, I have not yet made really bad decisions, I’m the kind of person to play it on the safe side.” – Zendaya
11. “If I want to do something powerful or special, then I contact people I think are smart, educated, inspiring and I’ll say, “What are you doing? How can I help?” – Zendaya
12. “There are so many great things in life; why dwell on negativity?” – Zendaya
13. “You have to experiment and that’s gonna help your confidence so much when you step out and try things.” – Zendaya
14. “Determination. No matter what field you’re in, determination will surely get you to the top.” – Zendaya
15. “I want young people to know there is no age limit to when they can start their own business or when they can become a boss.” – Zendaya
16. “I’m one of those people who doesn’t follow trends. I set them.” – Zendaya
17th of 21 Zendaya Quotes
17. “The secret to a really great friendship is just creating fun memories whenever you’re with that person.” – Zendaya
18. “A, surround yourself by positive people who will help you reach your goal and support you. And B, go for it!” – Zendaya
19. “I want to show that you don’t have to be older to live your dreams; you can do it at any age” – Zendaya
20. “I’ve always learned how to deal with my problems through my words, through my education, and through my intelligence, which I think is important and the best way to deal with an issue.” – Zendaya
21. “The best thing is to realize that you are who you are and you gotta work with what you got.” – Zendaya
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Zendaya! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.