What is Kaskade’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Born:||February 25, 1971|
|Height:||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional DJ|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Ryan Gary Raddon, better known by his stage name Kaskade is a record producer, remixer, and DJ who has made a name for himself among fans of progressive house and electro house music.
Kaskade has been making music since 1995 and, in that time, has accumulated a huge net worth that makes him one of the richest DJs in the world.
As of October 2022, Kaskade’s net worth is estimated to be $50 Million.
- Kaskade’s brother, Rich Raddon, is a film producer and entrepreneur.
- When he was 19, he lived in Japan for two years, working for The Church of Latter-Day Saints.
- Kaskade remains a devout Mormon, still attending church in San Clemente, California.
- When starting out, his first DJ gig was at a basement venue called Club Manhattan in Utah.
- His name comes from the word “cascade,” which he got from a nature book and changed the spelling of.
Ryan Gary Raddon was born in 1971 in Chicago, Illinois, and he grew up near Northbrook, eventually attending Glenbrook North High School.
For college, Raddon moved to Utah to attend Brigham Young University, where he worked on his DJing skills while in his dorm room.
When he was 19, he had the opportunity to serve a two-year mission in Japan with the Church of Latter-Day Saints, and when he returned to America, he moved to Salt Lake City to attend the University of Utah.
Although he graduated with a degree in communications, his real passion was music, and he continued to pursue that after leaving the university.
In 1995 Raddon got his start in a basement music venue called Club Manhattan, and his income from this allowed him to purchase more DJ equipment.
In 2000, he moved to San Francisco, where he started working as an assistant to John Elkins at Om Records, a label specializing in electronic and house music.
While at Om Records, Raddon continued DJing and soon created his alter ego, Kaskade, which he has used ever since.
As Kaskade, Ryan was offered a three-album deal at Om, and his first record, It’s You It’s Me, was released to critical acclaim.
In 2001, his fourth single, “Everything,” was his first to reach the no. 1 spot on Billboard Magazine’s Hot Dance Club Play.
By 2006 Kaskade left Om Records and signed a deal with Ultra Records leading to his collaboration with deadmau5, which led to numerous tracks landing on charts across the globe.
At the Ultra Music Festival in 2012, he opened a set for Armin van Buuren and, by 2012, was playing a two-weekend set at Coachella.
For his 2013 single “Atmosphere” and its album Atmosphere, Kaskade was nominated for two Grammy Awards for Best Dance Recording and Best Dance Album.
As of 2022, Kaskade has released ten studio albums, three compilation albums, 54 singles, and seven mixed albums.
More Professional DJs:
- Calvin Harris Net Worth
- Danny Avila Net Worth
- KSHMR Net Worth
- Alok Net Worth
- Ummet Ozcan Net Worth
- ATB Net Worth
Kaskade’s Career Earnings
As one of the richest DJs in the world, Kaskade has accumulated an impressive net worth using his creative skills as a musician.
- It is estimated that Kaskade earns up to $400,000 per year in endorsement deals, with the money being earned through shows and interviews.
- Kaskade is estimated to earn at least $225,000 per show for concerts and nightclub gigs.
- His albums have also brought in millions, with Dynasty earning him $2.4 million and Dance, Love earning him $2.8 million.
While Calvin Harris remains the richest DJ in the world, Kaskade is slowly catching up and is poised to continue growing his net worth as his career progresses.
Kaskade is married to Naomi Raddon, and the couple has three children together.
While he is notoriously private about his personal life, he does sometimes post glimpses of his day-to-day on his Instagram account, as well as photos from his shows.
His official website is also frequently updated with information about concerts, albums, and new music, though aside from his work, he tends to be fairly tight-lipped.
Awards & Achievements
As a prominent DJ, Kaskade has been nominated for many awards and received some fairly high praise from renowned institutions.
While he still hasn’t secured a Grammy Award, it’s only a matter of time at this point.
Here are some highlights from Kaskade’s career:
- Kaskade was voted America’s Best DJ in 2011 and 2013.
- In 2013 his album Fire & Ice was nominated for Best Dance/Electronica Album at the Grammy Awards.
- The Grammy Awards again gave him nominations in 2014 for his single and album Atmosphere, which was up for Best Dance Album and Best Dance Recording awards.
- Once again, in 2015, he was nominated for Best Remixed Recording for “Smile (Kaskade Edit), a remix of the hit song by Galantis.
- In 2016, another Galantis remix, “Runaway (U&I) (Kaskade Remix),” was nominated for a Best Remixed Recording Grammy Award.
How Does Kaskade Spend His Money?
Kaskade’s net worth ensures that he can afford the best of the best, which is exactly what he has done.
His house in LA cost an estimated $2.6 million, and its open concept design is dotted with recording and DJing equipment.
While he doesn’t own one of the most expensive Ferraris in the world, he does own a gold Ferrari that cost $400,000.
Kaskade has enjoyed much success throughout his career, but some milestones are more significant than others.
Here are some of the best highlights of Kaskade’s career:
- In 2006 his fourth single from his album Love Mysterious ended up being his third consecutive top 10 hit on Billboard’s Hot Dance Airplay Chart.
- Kaskade was one of the headlining acts at the 2012 Electric Daisy Carnival music festival in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In 2014, Kaskade became the eighth highest-paid DJ in the world, with a net worth of $17 million.
- At Coachella in 2015, he headlined alongside Drake for two weeks, pulling in two of the largest crowds in the festival’s history.
- In 2019, for Stargazing (Kaskade Remix), he received another nomination for Best Remix Recording.
Favorite Kaskade Quotes
Kaskade may be known as a great American DJ for his sick beats, but he also has gone on the record with many great quotes.
While we can’t cover everything notable he’s said, we managed to round up some of the best.
Here are our favorite quotes from Kaskade:
- “I studied communications only because I could get my own show on the campus radio station. I never thought of it as a career. Music was always a really passionate hobby – it was like collecting DVDs or stamps.” – Kaskade
- “I’m not the best singer in the world, but the albums have always been personal. They’re stories about me and what I’m going through.” – Kaskade
- “Listening to music is such an uplifting, spiritual thing. It’s far-fetched to some – I understand that. But the way dance music brings people together, it’s not a big stretch from hymns.” – Kaskade
- “I think people look at dance music and see it as kind of a bad thing, and bad people hang out in nightclubs, but it never felt that way for me. Growing up in Chicago, music was the thing that saved me, that kept me on the straight and narrow.” – Kaskade
- “Club culture is about leaving your cares behind, and I am trying to create that environment.” – Kaskade
3 Amazing Lessons From Kaskade
Now that you know all about Kaskade’s net worth, we can take a look at some of the lessons that his amazing career can teach us about reaching our own goals.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Kaskade:
1. Be Genuine
When trying to become successful, it is tempting to put on a facade that you think will help you get ahead.
However, over time this can become tiring since your essentially maintaining a false personality.
When you are genuine, you can focus more on getting the job done than worrying about maintaining appearances.
2. Give It Your All
No matter what you are doing, it’s important that you give it a 100%, even if that requires long nights and a lot of extra hard work.
Becoming successful is never easy, and you’re going to have to consistently give it your all in order to see your dreams come to fruition.
3. Don’t Compromise Your Values
As a devout Mormon in the electronic music scene, Kaskade is an outlier, but he has never once compromised his personal values to make himself fit in more with the crowd.
Whatever you pursue, it’s important to remember that compromise can be important, so long as you stay true to yourself.
Suppose an opportunity requires you to betray something important to you. In that case, it may be worth looking elsewhere or trying to come to a better compromise that allows you to maintain your values.
Kaskade is one of the best DJs in the world, and his career as a record producer and remixer has also garnered him a lot of well-deserved attention.
Judging by just how much his net worth has grown in the past five years, we expect him to become even more wealthy in the future, so check back for updates!
As of October 2022, Kaskade’s net worth is estimated to be $50 Million.