What is Brock Pierce’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$2 Billion|
|Born:||November 14, 1980|
|Height:||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actor|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Brock Pierce is an American entrepreneur and former child actor who transitioned from roles in Disney movies to becoming one of the most successful cryptocurrency investors in America.
In addition to his bitcoin investments, Pierce has earned additional revenue through pioneering gaming currencies and investing in online casinos.
As of October 2022, Brock Pierce’s net worth is estimated to be $2 Billion.
Brock Pierce Facts
- Before breaking through into Hollywood movies, Brock Pierce had several roles in commercials when he was just a toddler.
- Brock Pierce was just 17 years old when he retired from acting, having appeared in multiple movies and television shows.
- Despite various film and television credits to his name, Pierce’s incredible $2 billion net worth has come almost exclusively from his early bitcoin investments.
- He has been listed as one of the richest people in cryptocurrency in Forbes magazine, beginning with their first list in 2018.
- His incredible success has led to the development of some of the best crypto analysis tools available, helping others to follow in his footsteps.
- In 2020, Pierce ran for President of the United States of America as an independent candidate, although his bid was unsuccessful.
Brock Pierce was born in Minnesota, America, on 4th November 1980, and began making appearances in commercials from an early age.
Before long, Pierce was signed up to appear in Hollywood movies, beginning his career as a child actor.
Brock Pierce’s first major movie role came when he was ten years old, playing the role of Gordon in the hit children’s movie, The Mighty Ducks alongside Emilio Estevez.
He reunited with Estevez – brother of famous actor Charlie Sheen – for D2: The Mighty Ducks, going on to appear in movies including Little Big League, Three Wishes, and Legend of the Lost Tomb.
After retiring from acting when he was seventeen, Pierce set up Digital Entertainment Network in the late 1990s, producing internet-based video content.
By 2001, Pierce was branching out his venture capital investments into the games industry, establishing the company Internet Gaming Entertainment and buying out smaller competitors over the following years.
In 2013, Pierce moved into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, through which much of his outstanding net worth would be earned.
Brock Pierce’s Career Earnings
While Brock Pierce’s precise career earnings are not known, the former child actor and entrepreneur has earned income from his digital entertainment network and other crypto investments.
Here’s an estimated overview of Brock Pierce’s career earnings:
- Brock Pierce’s Salary In 1993 – $250,000
- Brock Pierce’s Salary In 1999 – $75 million
- Brock Pierce’s Salary In 2005 – $500 million
- Brock Pierce’s Salary In 2006 – $20 million
- Brock Pierce’s Salary In 2022 – $33 million
Brock Pierce’s Net Worth Annually
Brock Pierce’s net worth has continued to grow exponentially over the last several years, with much of this growth attributed to his investments in crypto and bitcoin.
Here’s a breakdown of Brock Pierce’s annual net worth:
- Brock Pierce’s Net Worth In 2017 – $700 million
- Brock Pierce’s Net Worth In 2018 – $800 million
- Brock Pierce’s Net Worth In 2019 – $850 million
- Brock Pierce’s Net Worth In 2020 – $900 million
- Brock Pierce’s Net Worth In 2021 – $1 billion
- Brock Pierce’s Net Worth In 2022 – $2 billion
Brock Pierce is currently married to Crystal Rose, the co-chairman of the United Council of Rising Nations and CEO of the Sensay company.
The couple has a daughter together and they currently reside in Puerto Rico, where they moved in 2017.
In 2000, three DEN employees filed a lawsuit against Pierce alleging they were plied with drugs and abused, although none of the accusations against Pierce have been corroborated.
Awards & Achievements
At the time of writing, there are no awards or achievements credited to Brock Pierce available.
How Does Brock Pierce Spend His Money?
With a net worth of $2 billion and counting, Brock Pierce is well on the way to becoming one of the richest people in America, with a lifestyle to match.
He regularly travels the world on one of the most expensive private jets in the world, a Gulfstream jet, taking frequent trips to Puerto Rico.
He’s the owner of some of the most expensive houses you can buy, in addition to an eclectic real estate portfolio that includes a converted former monastery and Dwight Howard’s Pierce School Loft in Washington, D.C.
Following on from his brief but successful career as a child actor working in the Hollywood film industry, Brock Pierce has had a notable life as an entrepreneur.
His investments in cryptocurrencies, as well as those in video games, have helped him achieve his exceptional net worth.
Here are some of the best highlights of Brock Pierce’s career:
- 1992: Brock Pierce lands his first major movie role, playing Gordon Bombay in the film, The Mighty Ducks.
- 1997: Pierce lands his final movie role in the film The Ride, before retiring from acting for good.
- 2001: He founded the Internet Gaming Entertainment company, pioneering MMORPG currency selling in the games industry.
- 2008: Pierce brings Steve Bannon on board as a venture capitalist, yielding an additional $60 million and netting himself $20 million.
- 2013: Along with Bart and Bradford Stephens, Pierce joins the venture capital firm Blockchain Capital (BCC).
Favorite Brock Pierce Quotes
With dozens of interviews in some of the most prestigious magazines and media outlets to his name, Brock Pierce has plenty of insights into success we can learn from.
Here are our favorite quotes from Brock Pierce:
- ” Every smart person that I admire in the world, and those I semi-fear, is focused on this concept of crypto for a reason. They understand that this is the driving force of the fourth industrial revolution: steam engine, electricity, then the microchip – blockchain and crypto is the fourth.” – Brock Pierce
- ” When the Internet first launched, you had all these newspapers saying that the Internet was only used by bad people, to do bad things and what was the point of it. But the Internet changed everything, just like Bitcoin will.” – Brock Pierce
- ” I am really surprised bitcoin isn’t more popular in India, given the strong gold culture here. I call it Gold 2.0. It has all the attributes other than the fact that it isn’t tangible, and tangibility is less important in the digital age.” – Brock Pierce
- ” It’s often lost in most Silicon Valley startups, the importance of storytelling when most people are thinking about they assemble their team and the critical functions that the team needs to be successful. Storytelling is normally not on the list.” – Brock Pierce
- ” Entrepreneurism is simply taking nothing, applying talent, brains, financial creativity and hustle, and turning that into something.” – Brock Pierce
3 Amazing Lessons From Brock Pierce
Now that you know all about Brock Pierce’s net worth, let’s take a closer look at some of the amazing lessons we can learn from his life and experiences.
His early career as an actor, coupled with his hugely successful business ventures, reveal a great deal about achieving success across multiple domains.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Brock Pierce:
1. Don’t Let Your Current Career Path Determine Your Future
Brock Pierce had a promising career ahead of him in the film industry following early success as a child actor.
He realized that this wasn’t for him, quickly changing his life’s path into a string of lucrative business ventures and investments.
2. When You See An Opportunity To Take On A New Business Trend Early, Take It
When internet video services and cryptocurrencies were in their infancy, Pierce understood the importance of getting his foot in the door early on.
If you have the opportunity to put some funds into new and exciting technology, take the opportunity as soon as you can.
3. Don’t Be Afraid To Take On Multiple Roles At One Time
Putting all of your proverbial eggs in one basket is a surefire way to fail, so take a lesson from Brock Pierce’s life and diversify your activities and investments.
That concludes this guide to entrepreneur and former child actor Brock Pierce’s net worth, covering his early movie roles and lucrative business ventures.
His experiences offer informative lessons on embracing innovation and refusing to be limited in the ventures you pursue in life.
With Brock Pierce’s net worth likely to change over time, we’ll be updating this article to include the latest information, so make sure you check back in the future.
As of October 2022, Brock Pierce’s net worth is estimated to be $2 Billion.