Which are your favorite Sean Kingston quotes?
Sean Kingston is a Jamaican–American singer, rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Kingston became famous after released a single ‘Beautiful Girls’, the song peaked at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 in 2017.
He began putting music out on social networking site ‘Myspace’ and the move paid off, ending with a partnership deal with ‘Sony’ and ‘Beluga Heights’. He has worked with A-list artists including ‘Justin Bieber‘, ‘Chris Brown‘, and ‘Wiz Khalifa‘.
Here’s a collection of the best Sean Kingston quotes:
20 Sean Kingston Quotes About Life & Music
1. “I feel like when people listen to Sean Kingston, it’s summertime, it’s spring break, and the weather is nice. All you could think about is jet skis, boats, sipping a piña colada, you know just having a nice fun time. And that’s the time for Sean Kingston. ” – Sean Kingston
2. “I really like the reggae concepts like the culture vibe. They speak on everything that’s going on, they don’t have limits. They speak on politics, they speak on life, they speak on the troubles of poverty, everything. The message, the melodies, and the concepts of reggae music are unbelievable.” – Sean Kingston
3. “It’s easy to gain weight when you’re in the studio.” – Sean Kingston
4. “With everything that is going on with hip-hop and with what everybody is doing I don’t want to be in that lane. I think my lane is very different.” – Sean Kingston
5. “I don’t think an artist should keep themselves categorized in a specific box.” – Sean Kingston
6. “I really don’t care about people’s personal life like that, I don’t get too deep like that.” – Sean Kingston
7th of 20 Sean Kingston Quotes
7. “It means a lot for me as music is my everything. I’ve always loved hearing myself on the radio…Like going to my mom’s house and seeing my face on magazine covers.” – Sean Kingston
8. “To put it in my music, that’s not the message I am trying to send out. That’s not the type of artist I am trying to be.” – Sean Kingston
9. “I describe me sound as international: reggae, pop, rap, R&B all in one. I think I have my own style. I can’t really even describe it. People say, “What type of genre is your music?” It’s Sean Kingston genre. I have my own genre. No disrespect to no artist or dudes out there. I feel like I am my own person. I am doing my own thing.” – Sean Kingston
10. “I make sure I always surround myself with good, down to earth, fun, real people, who always keep me grounded.” – Sean Kingston
11. “I was a big fan of Lauryn Hill’s The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. OutKast. Bob Marley of course. I’m Jamaican so I have a lot of Bob Marley throughout the house.” – Sean Kingston
12. “My mom, she got taken away from me when I was 14 years old. She is incarcerated. My sister was incarcerated. I was homeless. When my mom went away when I was 14… I was forced to live with my aunt. My aunt, she doesn’t like rap music. She thinks rap music is the devil’s music. Basically she said, Yo if you are going to do music you can’t do it in my house.” – Sean Kingston
13. “I breathe, I sleep, I eat music. Music is what I wanted to do.” – Sean Kingston
14. “I love songwriting, so I’m always happy to write for other musicians.” – Sean Kingston
15. “I think music sets you free, as soon as you hear a song you love it takes you away from your problems.” – Sean Kingston
16. “My goal is just to get healthy as far as what my ideal weight has to be for my height.” – Sean Kingston
17th of 20 Sean Kingston Quotes
17. “Beautiful girls. They only want to do you dirt. They’ll have you suicidal, suicidal when they say it’s over.” – Sean Kingston
18. “I got my deal off MySpace.com. I wrote to J.R. Rotem. He is big producer. He’s done a lot of stuff for Rihanna, 50 Cent, Britney Spears and etc. I thought, “Yo, this guy is really talented I want to work with him.” Once I sent him message he didn’t reply back. I kept on sending the messages. I kept on hitting him back like eight times a day. He eventually replied back like, Yo, I want to hear more music.” – Sean Kingston
19. “I think country has the biggest melodies ever.” – Sean Kingston
20. “Jamaica is kind of similar to Miami, but to go from there to Miami, and then Miami to L.A., it’s crazy.” – Sean Kingston
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Sean Kingston! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.