What is Victoria Justice’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Born:||February 19, 1993|
|Height:||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actress/Singer|
|Last Updated:||March 8, 2023|
Victoria Justice is best known for her acting and musical career in many of our childhood favorites. She’s appeared in shows such as “Penguins of Madagascar”, “Zoey 1010” and “The Naked Brothers Band”.
Her musical career has mainly been involved in Nickelodeon shows and movies.
She’s not your typical pop singer as she tries to find a deeper meaning in her music and hopes that others can too.
As of March 2023, Victoria Justice’s net worth is estimated to be $12 Million.
Victoria Justice Facts
- The pilot of “Victorious” came out in 2010 and reached 5.7 million views, which made it the second highest-rated live-action premiere on Nickelodeon.
- In 2012, she appeared in a campaign called “Music Makes it Better”, which was launched by the Children’s National Medical Center.
- Victoria was a part of the “Girl Up” launch in New York City in 2010.
- She dated Ryan Rottham in 2011, but the two separated in 2013.
- After a seven-year hiatus, she came back with the pop track titled, “Treat Myself”, in 2020.
Victoria Dawn Justice was born February 19, 1993, in Florida, United States of America.
From an early age, Victoria wanted to be an actress, with her main inspiration coming from TV commercials. Her acting career started when she was only 10 years old, appearing as a guest on the “Gilmore Girls” show.
Because of her obvious talent, her family moved to Los Angeles to help her pursue her career. In no time at all, she appeared in childhood favorites such as “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody” and the film “Mary”.
While she attended San Fernando Valley High, she got a part in the show “Victorious”. This continued throughout her high school years until it wasn’t practical to attend school and work at the same time.
She completed her schooling through a home-based school program, graduating with a diploma.
As a youngster, she was highly influenced by celebrities such as Elton John, Madonna, Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, and Cold Play.
Victoria started getting bigger roles once she joined the Millikan Performing Arts Academy, appearing in many commercials until she was booked for her biggest role, Lola, in Zoey 101.
This created an opportunity for her in Nickelodeon and she appeared in movies such as “Silver Bells”, “The Garden” and “When Do We Eat?”.
Once “Zoey 101” came to an end, she moved on to shows like “Everwood”, “Spectacular!” and “The Naked Brothers Band”.
Some of the shows she appeared in seemed to be super profitable for Nickledoen, giving her many opportunities to appear in Nickelodeon’s bigger shows, such as “iCarly”, “Brainsurge” and “VP”.
Her role in “Victorious” allowed her to showcase her musical talents, which marked the beginning of her pop music career.
After releasing her debut single “Gold”, she joined Columbia Records but then left them in 2014, preferring to pursue her music career by herself.
Following Victorious, she was booked into a variety of films, notably “The Outcasts” and “The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s Do the Time Wrap Again”.
She has also appeared as a host at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, a virtual event staged online due to the COVID pandemic.
Victoria Justice’s Career Earnings
Victoria has earned a steady income from acting and singing since she was a child, both on film and the stage.
She once again bumped her earnings with the move to her YouTube channel, giving her a new outlet to showcase her pop songs.
Here’s an estimated overview of Victoria Justice’s annual income:
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2013 – $900,000
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2014 – $1.2 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2015 – $1 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2016 – $1.1 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2017 – $1 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2018 – $1.3 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2019 – $1.1 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2020 – $1 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2021 – $1.2 million
- Victoria Justice’s Salary In 2022 – $1.1 million
Victoria is exploring new avenues in her career, including signing on for Disney’s new shows and expanding her singing audience.
Victoria Justice’s Net Worth Annually
Victoria’s wealth has grown steadily over the years, with her regular appearances on TV and onstage providing the driver for her investment portfolio’s performance.
Here’s a breakdown of Victoria Justice’s annual net worth:
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2013 – $12.2 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2014 – $12.6 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2015 – $13 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2016 – $13 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2017 – $13.2 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2018 – $13.5 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2019 – $13.8 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2020 – $14 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2021 – $14.5 million
- Victoria Justice’s Net Worth In 2022 – $15 million
With her career in movies and singing still in its early stage, we do not doubt that Victoria will add substantially to her net worth in the coming years.
Victoria has quite a few men on her previous dating list, including “Suite Life of Zack and Cody” star Cole Sprouse.
It has been revealed that Victoria was Cole’s first kiss as well as hers. She’s also dated stars such as Josh Hutcherson, Ryan Rottman, and Pierson Fode.
Currently, Victoria is not in a relationship and spends most of her time focusing on her music career.
With everything going on in Vickie’s life at the moment, you can follow her official Instagram account to keep up with what she is doing now.
Awards & Achievements
As a talented, pretty young actress with a great voice, Victoria has garnered plenty of attention from the press.
She is popular with a broad spectrum of television and film viewers and her pop songs appeal to younger audiences.
Here are some of the more memorable moments from Victoria Justice’s career:
- In 2011, Victoria won the “Hottest Hottie Award” at the Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards.
- She won both “Aussie’s Favourite Hottie” and “Aussies Favourite Nick Star” for Victorious in 2012.
- Victoria won “Best Young Ensemble Performance in a TV Series” for the show Zoey 101 in 2006.
- She won the Bravo Otto Award in 2011, for Female TV Star.
- Her latest award was in 2021 when she won the “Gold Creator Award” for being a YouTube creator.
With her growing online audience, Victoria has been able to extend her reach beyond traditional TV audiences.
As her popularity grows on YouTube and MTV, we’re sure she’ll be pulling in plenty more awards very soon, especially for her latest series, “Eye Candy.”
How Does Victoria Justice Spend Her Money?
Real Estate features high on Victoria’s list of priorities, having purchased a house in 2012 for her parents in Los Angeles.
Since then, she has lived in the house with her parents and is happy to know that she is giving back to her family for everything they have done for her.
Victoria loves fast cars and owns some of the most expensive cars in the world, including the BMW 6 series.
She is also known for her selfless philanthropy work for charities that deal with issues such as human rights, world peace, and Aids.
From her first appearance on stage, Victoria showed that she had that special star quality that turns heads.
Together with stunning good looks and a great singing voice, it was only a matter of time before she started getting rewarded for her performances.
Here are some of the best highlights of Victoria Justice’s career:
- Her acting debut was in 2003 when she made a guest appearance on the show “Gilmore Girls”.
- Victoria gained fame on the show “Zoey 101” while playing Lola Martinez in 2005.
- She is most well-known for her time on the show “Victorious”, which she started playing as Tori Vega in 2010.
- One of the highlights of her career was when she appeared in the movie “First Time” in 2012.
- In 2013, she made her debut in the pop music world, when she released her single “God”.
Victoria’s acting and singing have improved as she gained experience and, with her whole career ahead of her, she’s got plenty of time to move up the ranks.
Favorite Victoria Justice Quotes
Victoria Justice is not just a pretty face, she is also deeply concerned about the social issues of our time.
She shows maturity beyond her years when it comes to fame and fortune and is self-aware enough to appreciate just how lucky she has been.
Here are our favorite quotes from Victoria Justice:
- “Focus on something that you have a passion for and hone that skill; it will make you feel confident about your ability.” – Victoria Justice
- “When I go to a concert, I can’t help but feel happy and everything else just goes away. I hope everyone feels that way at my concerts.” – Victoria Justice
- “Someone once told me that something they liked about me was that they thought that I was down to earth and not high-maintenance. I think that was cool. It’s important to stay grounded.” – Victoria Justice
- “My number one thing was that if I ever did get successful enough to make it, I wanted to be able to give back to my family.” – Victoria Justice
- “It’s nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you.” – Victoria Justice
3 Amazing Lessons From Victoria Justice
Victoria is a down-to-earth celebrity who appreciates what her family has done for her and her career.
She knows what is important in life and treats those around her with respect and dignity.
Now that you know all about Victoria Justice’s net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Victoria Justice:
1. Find Something That Thrills You
Once you find something that thrills you, do everything in your power to achieve it.
Victoria found her passion for entertainment at a young age and, even with her busy school life, she still did everything in her power to achieve her goal.
2. Staying Grounded Is Important
Even with all the excitement and fame surrounding Victoria, she always did her best to stay grounded and just be herself.
3. Once You Find Comfort In Yourself, You Can Achieve Anything
Victoria is all about personal fashion and expressing herself in unique ways. She feels that finding your style can help you to improve your motivation, which leads to many more opportunities.
Victoria has influenced teenagers worldwide with her loving characters in a host of childhood shows.
Her career with Nickelodeon helped her achieve her current fame and fortune and contributed to her huge success.
She makes it a priority to give back to her community and is keen to keep finding new and innovative ways to help where she can.
Vickie Justice has managed to earn a substantial amount of money at an early age and is now focusing on her music career and more adult films on Netflix.
As of March 2023, Victoria Justice’s net worth is estimated to be $12 Million.