Which are your favorite Fatboy Slim quotes?
Fatboy Slim is an English DJ, rapper, and record producer. He is most famously known for being the bassist for the popular indie rock band ‘the Housemartins’, following the group’s split, Slim formed the electronic band ‘Beats International Brighton’ and successfully produced the number-one single ‘Dub Be Good To Me’.
As a solo artist, Slim has also released top hits singles such as ‘The Rockafeller Skank’, ‘Praise You’, and ‘Right Here, Right Now’ which further brought him to commercial and critical success.
Throughout his solo career in the music industry, Slim has brought home many ‘MTV Video Music Awards’ and ‘Brit Awards’ as well as holding the ‘Guinness World Record’ for most top-40 hits under different aliases.
Here’s a collection of the best Fatboy Slim quotes:
40 Fatboy Slim Quotes About Happiness & Passion
1. “I loved being able to enjoy the process and throw myself fully into it.” – Fatboy Slim
2. “Money is replaceable, but culture and people’s lives aren’t.” – Fatboy Slim
3. “I’ve been in a state of reflection, relaxation and family time, which although wasn’t overdue definitely wasn’t Underdue either.” – Fatboy Slim
4. “Everyone thinks because I make sort of electronic sounding music I know how technology works, but I’m terrible and I try to keep it out of my life as much as possible. And so I’m not up with the technology of it all.” – Fatboy Slim
5. “Weirdly, all this gave me the summer off I’ve always promised myself. That’s what I had to believe to get through the angst of not playing a gig every other weekend, which I’ve obviously been doing for the last 30 years.” – Fatboy Slim
6. “Nowadays I don’t really let Fatboy Slim out of the box apart from when I’m on stage. As soon as I come off stage, he goes back in the box.” – Fatboy Slim
7. “Half my friends are busier than ever and back at work, while the other half are starving and I’m kind of stuck in a limbo in the middle of not being able to work and finding other things to keep me busy. So it hasn’t been that productive but I’ve kind of tried to keep myself… just, in the moment.” – Fatboy Slim
8. “My relationship with music is, it’s sort of the soundtrack to your life, like in a film soundtrack. I realized that so many of the songs just reminded me of a particular person or a particular night or a particular place.” – Fatboy Slim
9. “I’m probably most proud of “Right Here, Right Now”, just because it can still conjure up emotions, all those years later. It still gives me goosebumps.” – Fatboy Slim
10th of 40 Fatboy Slim Quotes
10. “When I first started DJing we were just above the glass collector in the food chain of nights out.” – Fatboy Slim
11. “What I love about it is, most of the time you’re just thinking about tunes for that weekend – what’s new, or what’s coming out – but to just have time to wonder around your record collection soaking up all the memories. The most incredible thing was just the memories – each track.” – Fatboy Slim
12. “Watching the whole culture of DJing change and become more important, and dance music in general not being just something that drunk people listen to at parties, you know to hear it on the radio… I’ve seen so much happening and I wouldn’t change any of that.” – Fatboy Slim
13. “It was good for the soul for me to take a summer off cause normally that’s my busiest time and I never have any time with my kids.” – Fatboy Slim
14. “So, originally, it was self-preservation – I didn’t wanna take the irresponsible hedonist home with me. And now it’s more I have to make an effort to get into character, to be that person. It doesn’t take much though.” – Fatboy Slim
15. “I’m probably one of the last generations which existed completely before computers, let alone social media. Either because of that or despite it I’m quite a Luddite.” – Fatboy Slim
16. “Well, I didn’t get back to writing the difficult 7th album, I didn’t take up painting… I just sat here and played with my kids. I mean I did the lockdown mixes every Friday for the first 20 weeks, and that kind of kept me sane, but apart from that I just took the time to be the dad I’m not always present enough to be.” – Fatboy Slim
17. “I won’t embarrass anyone by naming them but a lot of DJs have come up to me and said: ‘You’re the reason I began DJing’. Every time I hear that I get a little notch on my post – like another soul is mine.” – Fatboy Slim
18. “I’ve had a puzzle on the go pretty much permanently for the last 3 months.” – Fatboy Slim
19. “In my drinking days it was a question of survival – you have to be able to switch off that persona… you know to function as a human being you have to be able to switch it on and off. Then when I got sober it was like I can’t be Norman on stage, like Norman is way too dull to be a performer.” – Fatboy Slim
20th of 40 Fatboy Slim Quotes
20. “Fatboy Slim just can’t be arsed cause it’s not very fun making music on computers – it was much more fun when you were just staying up all night and abusing vintage drum machines.” – Fatboy Slim
21. “I don’t think we would have survived lockdown without the internet, as it is. Without Zoom, I think a lot of us would have suffered a lot more. I’m trying to think about what state we were in 20 years ago.” – Fatboy Slim
22. “I appreciate it more in terms of just realizing how lucky I am to be in this business, to be in this cultural arena where what we do lifts people and helps people.” – Fatboy Slim
23. “But really I had to just take it on the chin and accept that, under no illusions do I work in a business that’s going to put back in place quickly or with any kind of priority.” – Fatboy Slim
24. “I got really homesick for Glastonbury and that was the only time when I really really missed what I would have been doing at that time.” – Fatboy Slim
25. “He’d be a nightmare. Fatboy Slim’s an irresponsible fucking lunatic – you can’t be him during the week, and definitely not as a father.” – Fatboy Slim
26. “It was strange, don’t get me wrong, but I mean I’m kind of lucky that I’m down in Brighton and I have my kids around me so I had plenty to do – and I’m lucky enough that I don’t live hand to mouth so I can afford to take a bit of time off.” – Fatboy Slim
27. “Norman’s far too frail of ego to put something out under his own name – he would worry about what people thought of him, whether he’s too old. Norm would worry about that.” – Fatboy Slim
28. “The only time I’ve ever felt patriotic was the Olympic closing ceremony – we managed to put on a good Olympics, we didn’t cock that one up. We won a couple of medals and to play that ceremony, it was honestly the first time I felt proud – I had this feeling in my chest and it took me a while to realize what it was. Patriotism.” – Fatboy Slim
29. “jigsaw puzzles and kids. Two 10 year-olds and an 18-year-old never let you feel too bored.” – Fatboy Slim
30th of 40 Fatboy Slim Quotes
30. “I basically learnt it’s okay to just go to bed at 4 o’clock in the morning. What’s harder is thinking your night starts when work ends at 4 am – and then being faced with an early flight the next day. So, no, I don’t miss it, it’s quite manageable. But I mean tons of performers do it, tons of people. When you meet them they’re not that person and simply couldn’t be that person for 7 days a week.” – Fatboy Slim
31. “Buy Back to Mine, sit down with five of your closest and oldest friends, get really high, and cuddle each other and talk bobbins. That’s the thing we’ll never be able to recreate on Zoom: listening to a CD with your best mates, getting on it, and chatting shit about life and love. Just think about 10 different ways you can tell them how much you love them. That’s what really matters.” – Fatboy Slim
32. “Or a sporting event. It still gives me goosebumps and I’m not supposed to get goosebumps from my own tunes in the first place, let alone 12 years later. So that’s the one I’m most proud of.” – Fatboy Slim
33. “To be honest, a lot of people were just scrabbling round going: ‘Ah I’m gonna do this now, I’m gonna take up painting.’ I kind of went the other way – I was a bit like a rabbit caught in headlights.” – Fatboy Slim
34. “I’ve never been proud to be British. I grew up during the power cuts, the miner’s strikes. No, I’ve never been proud of this country. What’s to be proud of? Our triumphs were colonialism which meant raping most of the world, and all we’ve done since is cock things up, upset people, be arrogant, xenophobic, racist.” – Fatboy Slim
35. “I know how to send emails and I know how to do music but I only learn the bits that I really need. I’m like that with social media and it’s enough for me to communicate with people but I don’t think I’m really using its full capabilities.” – Fatboy Slim
36. “With me and with my social media audience, we all use it but we don’t live by it. So it’s a good means of communication but I don’t think I’m right in there using it to the full extent of its capability.” – Fatboy Slim
37. “But in terms of going stir crazy, jigsaw puzzles have always got me through times of stress and crisis, I guess because you can just… just switch off and get into the world of something else.” – Fatboy Slim
38. “I also think, if you think about the state of the country at the moment, I think morale and respect for the government are probably two of the things that could really make this pandemic a disaster.” – Fatboy Slim
39. “I think smells and music are the most evocative things to install memories of emotions – remembering one night where I was so in love or one night where I was just so excited – or so high, you know.” – Fatboy Slim
40. “I think being asked to produce Blur. That was totally insane, to be fished out and asked to do that. Also, just people saying I’m the reason they’re where they are today.” – Fatboy Slim
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Fatboy Slim! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Fatboy Slim quotes? Leave a comment below.
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes & Lyrics
Jermaine Cole is an American hip hop artist, who started receiving recognition and fame for his work back in 2007.
Some of his lyrics have been highly regarded as creative yet truthful rhymes, which in a lot of cases means they’re very inspiring to many individuals.
We’ve created this collection of the greatest J Cole quotes & lyrics of all time:
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes
1. “To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.” – J Cole
2. “Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.” – J Cole
3. “Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out.” – J Cole
4. “I’d rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone else.” – J Cole
5. “People congratulate me. I just tell them God is good.” – J Cole
6. “Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
7. “Damn, cold world. I never thought I’d see the day that you’re my old girl.” – J Cole
8. “You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned in pain.” – J Cole
9. “I swear I walk with God, but the devil keeps following.” – J Cole
10th of 52 J Cole Quotes
10. “If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot them down.” – J Cole
11. “My life accelerated, but had to wait my turn. But then I redecorated, that means my tables turn.” – J Cole
12. “Am I about dollars or about change? Am I about knowledge or brains? Freedom or big chains? They don’t feel my pain.” – J Cole
13. “Get to know somebody and you really learn a lot about ‘em. Won’t be long before you start to doubt ‘em. Tell yourself you better off without ‘em. Then in time you will find can’t walk without ‘em.” – J Cole
14. “No such thing as a life that’s better than yours, no such thing–no such thing…” – J Cole
15. “In a game full of liars it turns out that I’m the truth. Some say that rap’s alive. It turns out that I’m the proof.” – J Cole
16. “Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.” – J Cole
17. “Never give up until you’ve given out all your very best. It’s better to fail trying, than wondering what could have happened if you tried.” – J Cole
18. “It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success.” – J Cole
19. “If you place your importance on appreciation and love, that’s enough.” – J Cole
20th of 52 J Cole Quotes
20. “Sometimes our dreams come true, sometimes our fears do too.” – J Cole
21. “For a few minutes you made me feel as if I actually meant something to someone.” – J Cole
22. “There’s a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are. So, think about that before you judge someone.” – J Cole
23. “Anything I do, I do it well.” – J Cole
24. “You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
25. “Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.” – J Cole
26. “So here we are… it’s funny how so close can seem so far.” – J Cole
27. “We got dreams and we got the right to chase ‘em.” – J Cole
28. “Promise to my momma I’mma make it to the top, so I’mma keep climbing ‘til my heartbeat drop.” – J Cole
29th of 52 J Cole Quotes
29. “Either you play the game or you let the game play you.” – J Cole
30. “I’mma be here for a while. None of these clowns can hurt me.” – J Cole
31. “I put a lot of God in my music, but not because I’m super religious. There are a lot of demons in my music too. I acknowledge both.” – J Cole
32. “They say time is money but really, it’s not. If we ever go broke, time is all we got.” – J Cole
33. “I walk along this long harbor of life and sit on the piers, reflect on my pain and sh*t on my fears.” – J Cole
34. “I keep my head high, I got my wings to carry me. I don’t know freedom, I want my dreams to rescue me.” – J Cole
35. “A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s always nice to know someone is afraid to lose you.” – J Cole
36. “Tupac was just so passionate about what he believes in and not afraid to say anything.” – J Cole
37. “The music becomes more pure and soulful when it’s true, and it has to be true these days with the way the internet works, and the way the game works, everyone wants authentic raps.” – J Cole
38. “I met Will Smith twice. I didn’t talk to him for too long but I was trying to let him know that my age group grew up watching him – he was the coolest guy on television and the coolest guy in movies.” – J Cole
39th of 52 J Cole Quotes
39. “I still wanna rap better than everybody else, and I wanna say important things.” – J Cole
40. “When I was in college my girl got me a job at the doctor’s office she was working at. I was a file clerk. No disrespect but I don’t think a man can do that job. It takes so much meticulous and precise file-keeping.” – J Cole
41. “I want people to follow their dreams, yes… but I’m not interested in telling young black kids how to be rappers… I want to show them that there’s so many other paths you can take, besides a rapper or basketball player.” – J Cole
42. “In this life ain’t no happy endings. Only pure beginnings followed by years of sinning and fake repentance.” – J Cole
43. “People think because I’ve got some success, I’ve made it, but in my eyes it’s like, ‘How long has Jay Z been in the business? How many albums has he got?’ Not that I’m trying to be Jay Z, but I am trying to be around for a long time.” – J Cole
44. “I had a lot of resistance, and not just to fame. I was always conscious of not changing.” – J Cole
45. “You can’t reverse fame. You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
46. “College isn’t in everyone’s hearts. I am living proof, though, that school doesn’t mess up your plans. It gives you more experiences to write about.” – J Cole
47. “It’s no coincidence that all the greatest rappers – whoever you put in your top five – I guarantee you they are great storytellers.” – J Cole
48. “When you’re a rapper, just a rapper, you have to kind of settle for whatever comes your way – if a beat is hot, you wanna rap on it, period.” – J Cole
49. “Keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year, And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
50. “Hard to move on when you always regret one.” – J Cole
51. “I’m a super-duper over-analyzer. You mix that with self-doubt and pressure, and that’s never healthy.” – J Cole
52. “Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.” – J Cole
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from J Cole! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite J Cole quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Awesome Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) Quotes
MGK, another insane source of inspiration for hip hop fans;
It wasn’t until last year that I started listing to Machine Gun Kelly’s music, but I’ve become a big fan. Some of his lyrics are incredibly motivational for underdogs in live, the ones who are struggling, and need that little bit of strength to go on.
So I’ve had a look and a listen, and compiled some of the best MGK quotes from his own lyrics. These are some of the most inspirational things he’s said, so take a look and enjoy.
Feel free to share the list using the social buttons above if you know anyone else who is a big MGK fan.
25 Awesome MGK Quotes
1. “Don’t ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.” – MGK
2. “You can’t see my tears in the rain, underneath it all we’re just the same.” – MGK
3. “I owe my life to my own advice, follow your motherf****n’ dreams until those visions come to life.” – MGK
4th of 30 MGK Quotes
4. “Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.” – MGK
5. “Toast to the underdog, toast to the team, toast to the fact we this close to the dream.” – MGK
6. “Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life.” – MGK
7. “I’m walking through the fire because there is no way around.” – MGK
8. “I don’t think that a lot of people understand, that the person who’s crazy enough to think he can change the world, actually can.” – MGK
9. “What is love, love is pain. Love is butterflies and stomach aches, love is looking out a windowpane. Tears dripping looking like you’re in the rain, for somebody you don’t even know, but somebody you may never see again.” – MGK
10. “I used to take orders, now I make bets. I used to scrub floors, now I sign checks. And I used to push carts, now I push songs. I used to be there, now I am so gone.” – MGK
11th of 30 MGK Quotes
11. “When my times up on this earth and they bury me in that dirt, don’t say that I ain’t milk this life for everything that it’s worth.” – MGK
12. “I came out of a dying city, brought back life. Everything they said I couldn’t do I did about twice.” – MGK
13. “Yeah, and they told me all that glitters ain’t gold. But I really wanna shine right now. And they told me the sky’s the limit so I wonder if I can fly right now. Yeah, so I spread my wings, jumped up, and lived my dreams.” – MGK
14. “And if you ever have a dream, don’t be scared to chase that shit, man. You can have whatever you want in this life. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” – MGK
15. “Heroes are remembered. Legends never die. I ain’t dyin’ any time soon.” – MGK
16. “I used to have someone at 3AM that I could call. Now it just rings and I don’t get nothing at all.” – MGK
17. “Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake.” – MGK
18. “As my world turns, the heart beats, not only in my chest, but the heart of the streets.” – MGK
19th of 30 MGK Quotes
19. “I had a dream that the world changed, and for a minute there was no pain.” – MGK
20. “Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.” – MGK
21. “I dedicate this to my teachers that never believed in me, and the mother that conceived but ended up leaving me.” – MGK
22. I love you, and you may not see right now. But I’m beggin’ for forgiveness, I’m on my knees right now.” – MGK
23. Question, what if tomorrow never comes and everything you said couldn’t be undone?” – MGK
24. “If you ain’t living your life then you’re dead, and sleep is its cousin so I shot my bed.” – MGK
25th of 30 MGK Quotes
25. “Follow in my steps, then you walkin’ a green mile. Trees in my pockets, like my denim’s a greenhouse.” – MGK
26. “I made a dollar out of cents, got a whole nation’s respect before I was 18. And I did that without a check. See, I used to be a lame. Now, I’m posted in the game, in a top spot, tough drop. Money ain’t a thing.” – MGK
27. “People want to be my friend. But where the f*** were y’all when I was ten, eleven or twelve getting bullied and beat up in the gym? I couldn’t never get a girl. Now, all the sudden I’m the man. Students try to get back cool with me again. F*** ’em all!” – MGK
28. “I wanna get that dream and live my life, with no Rihanna, no T.I. I’m just living for today, no tomorrow, no pause, no comma, real shit, no persona. I’m enjoying every pussy like a virgin or Madonna.” – MGK
29. “Hold up, let me put my cool back on. Wouldn’t be here without my team. I put my crew back on. And I’m a rapper but I will not put the jewels back on. My fans love Kells, let me put the fool back on.” – MGK
30. “If you ever thought that you won’t make it, soon as it get hard you just can’t take it- no matter what you going through, keep waiting ’cause you gon’ make it. You gon’ make it.” – MGK
Bonus: MGK Picture Quote
If these quotes weren’t quite the sort of hip-hop quotes you were looking for, then how about checking out quotes from Eminem?
Are there any MGK quotes in this article that stand out to you? Leave a comment below.
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes From His Lyrics
Lupe Fiasco is an American rapper, record producer and entrepreneur;
We put together this collection of Lupe Fiasco quotes solely contained within his lyrics. Some of these quotes are absolutely golden!
Here are 22 of the best Lupe Fiasco quotes:
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes
1. “If talk is cheap, then my silence is diamonds.” – Lupe Fiasco
2. “Love always shines, that’s how I’ll find you. In case you forgot, I hope this reminds you.” – Lupe Fiasco
3. “We can’t do nothing about the past, but we can do something about the future that we have.” – Lupe Fiasco
4. “I wish I couldn’t feel. I wish I couldn’t love. I wish I could stop loving you so much.” – Lupe Fiasco
5. “You would never know if you could ever be, if you never try, you would never see.” – Lupe Fiasco
6. “I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence. Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
7. “Self-respect first. Sexy second.” – Lupe Fiasco
8. “The truth is limitless in its range. If you drop a ‘T’ and look at it in reverse it could hurt.” – Lupe Fiasco
9th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Life ain’t made to come around twice, that’s why I gotta get it right.” – Lupe Fiasco
10. “Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
11. “I’m just trying to do the opposite of left, as long as there’s the opposite of death, ya know. Yes, ya test and I just might bring the opposite of life, ’till there’s no one the opposite of right.” – Lupe Fiasco
12. “Things are getting out of control, feel like I’m running out of soul. You are getting too heavy to hold, think I’ll be letting you go.” – Lupe Fiasco
13. “My greatest enemy at one point was myself, and so now once I gt over the fear of myself I don’t fear any man. I never have.” – Lupe Fiasco
14. “That should be the measure of success for everyone. It’s not money, it’s not fame, it’s not celebrity; my index of success is happiness.” – Lupe Fiasco
15. “What starts in clouded minds finished in the rain.” – Lupe Fiasco
16. “But it was good while it lasted, but when it’s dead, put it in a casket.” – Lupe Fiasco
17. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
18th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – Lupe Fiasco
19. “People don’t understand that where I come from, everyone is either a convict, been in jail, been in a gang, is a hooligan of some sorts. But those are my brothers, my family and the people I travel with. Those are the people that I roll with.” – Lupe Fiasco
20. “Why kill you when I can just not teach you and get the same results.” – Lupe Fiasco
21. “Holy apartments in the gardens in which the rivers flow. Thank you for all your blessings and all of your miracles.” – Lupe Fiasco
22. “How can land be owned by another man? Warns one can not steal what was given as a gift. Is the sky owned by birds and the river owned by fish?” – Lupe Fiasco
23. “When you start creating opinion, and you start creating difference of opinion, you’re doing something. People are actually sitting down and critiquing. A lot of the stuff people hate, they really don’t. They only look at the outer shell. They don’t really get into it.” – Lupe Fiasco
24. “I do this for the sake of myself. It’s a selfish process. I don’t really have any expectations from anyone for your comments or your reviews or your previews.” – Lupe Fiasco
25th of 30 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
25. “I trust people to be human. Sometimes you do things that make amazing amounts of sense; sometimes you do things that don’t make any sense whatsoever.” – Lupe Fiasco
26. “Everybody has their opinion on what’s ‘real,’ and what’s they choose to listen to and their personal preference. Whether they’re 2 years old or 200 years old. And people can listen to whatever they want.” – Lupe Fiasco
27. “You expect certain things. You build up in your mind how it’s supposed to go down. When you get a record deal, you think you’re supposed to get X, Y, and Z. It doesn’t happen like that. You’re like ‘Oh, this isn’t as exciting as I thought it was going to be.'” – Lupe Fiasco
28. “The only person who really impressed me with making new music is Cudi. Everyone else seems to be jumping on the same music, the producer-made stuff, but the one person that’s made new music to me is Cudi.” – Lupe Fiasco
29. “Never apologize for being real… reality is the enemy of fakes, frauds, liars and protectors of ignorance. It scares them.” – Lupe Fiasco
30. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
Thanks for checking out these quotes from Lupe Fiasco!
Which are your favorite Lupe Fiasco quotes? Leave a comment below.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Zach Johnson is a professional golfer who earned millions winning major championships and leading the field on the PGA Tour.
William Friedkin Net Worth
William Friedkin earned millions as a smash-hit film director, becoming extremely wealthy from his popular horror and action films.
Terence Crawford Net Worth
Terence Crawford won multiple world championship boxing titles, amassing a fortune from his exceptional talent.
Teemu Selänne Net Worth
Teemu Selänne earned a fortune as a winger, becoming wealthy due to his formidable ice hockey skills.
Victoria Azarenka Net Worth
Victoria Azarenka won millions playing on the WTA circuit, becoming one of the wealthiest world Number 1 tennis stars.
Tom Watson Net Worth
Tom Watson built his fortune on the golf course by being one of the best professional golfers of his time.
Alan Alda Net Worth
Alan Alda’s award-winning television performances earned him millions as an actor.
T.J. Dillashaw Net Worth
T.J. Dillashaw ran into some trouble during the final few years of his career, but put together a great resume...
Viola Davis Net Worth
Discover how Viola Davis' fearless approach to acting redefined Hollywood standards.
Ewan McGregor Net Worth
Follow the incredible rise of Ewan McGregor, from aspiring actor to Golden Globe-winning superstar.
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard