30 Popular Pharrell Williams Quotes About Success
Pharrell Williams is an extremely successful recording artist, producer, musician, and fashion designer. He has won 13 ‘Grammy Awards’, including three as ‘Producer of the Year’.
Williams launched his solo career in 2003. His debut single, Frontin’ appeared in 2003; his debut album, In My Mind, hit the charts in 2006. He has featured with A-list artists including Calvin Harris, Big Sean, and Ed Sheeran.
Williams also owns ‘I Am Other’, a multimedia creative collective that serves as an umbrella for all of Pharrell Williams‘ endeavors, including ‘Billionaire Boys Club’.
Here’s a collection of the most incredible Pharrell Williams quotes:
30 Popular Pharrell Williams About Success
1. “Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going.”– Pharrell Williams
2. “I have an all-Japanese design team, and none of them speak English. So it’s often funny and surprising how my ideas end up lost in translation.”– Pharrell Williams
3. “In order to do great things, you must be unafraid to recreate yourself. You can’t do that holding on to a glory from yesterday.”– Pharrell Williams
4. “So when I’m playing, I’m sort of painting a feeling in the air.”– Pharrell Williams
5. “Trust me, when they read the [Oscar] results, my face was…frozen. But then I thought about it, and I just decided just to… let it go.”– Pharrell Williams
6. “You treat the air as a canvas and the paint is the chords that come through your fingers, out of the keyboard.”– Pharrell Williams
7th of 30 Pharrell Williams Quotes
7. “Clear intentions and clear purpose beget clear results.”– Pharrell Williams
8. “I don’t want to end up being a circus act, doing my most famous tricks when I’m 70.”– Pharrell Williams
9. “I’m like most people. We just concentrate on the present. I live right where the film is going through the film projector and it hits the light.”– Pharrell Williams
10. “So many people just have that innate thing that allows them to express themselves in a way the majority can follow. That’s when you’re affecting culture.”– Pharrell Williams
11. “Tokyo is like the New York of Asia. Although the people there are all basically from Japan, they celebrate what they like about various cultures.”– Pharrell Williams
12. “You learn from experiences, and I suppose that’s where I color most of my music, from experiences.”– Pharrell Williams
13. “Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof. Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth.”– Pharrell Williams
14. “Happiness is not about the trophy or the finish line. It’s the journey. If you enjoy your journey, you can enjoy your life.”– Pharrell Williams
15. “I’m just very thankful. And I say that a lot because that’s the most important message.”– Pharrell Williams
16. “Remember my first tenet in getting dressed is how you feel in the morning. So if you’re not being true blue to that, it usually shows.”– Pharrell Williams
17th of 30 Pharrell Williams Quotes
17. “The motivation for me, was them telling me what I could not be.”– Pharrell Williams
18. “You gotta go inward To experience the outer space That was built for you.”– Pharrell Williams
19. “As a kid, I always had a super vivid imagination, like “Man, I like those shoes, but they should’ve made them in purple” or like, Man, I wonder how people make songs.”– Pharrell Williams
20. “First thing I do [in the morning] is thank the master. I thank God every day.”– Pharrell Williams
21. “I’m a fan of music, first and foremost. So I do things from the perspective of a fan.”– Pharrell Williams
22. “Life is a carousel. It goes up and down. All U gotta do is just stay on.”– Pharrell Williams
23. “Stay loyal to your creativity because it’s a gift.”– Pharrell Williams
24. “When I make music, I try to make something that is super colorful and something you’ve never heard before, so when you hear the whole album, it’s a good feeling. Musically that’s what I aspire to do whenever I’m making an album.”– Pharrell Williams
25. “And when I say equality, I mean equality for everybody. Who are you telling who they can marry and who they can’t? What is this? This is 2014.”– Pharrell Williams
26. “Fashion is more about feel than science.”– Pharrell Williams
27th of 30 Pharrell Williams Quotes
27. “I love when things are transparent, free, and clear of all inhibition and judgment.”– Pharrell Williams
28. “Intake is everything. And that is, that’s where you start to realize your ego has no business in our business. Once you think you know everything, it’s only a matter of time. So I will forever remain a student.”– Pharrell Williams
29. “Some of the best art occurs when people are oppressed. That’s just what we do as a species when something shakes us up.”– Pharrell Williams
30. “Wealth is of the heart and mind, not the pocket.”– Pharrell Williams
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Pharrell Williams! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Pharrell Williams quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes from In the Country We Love
Which are the best Diane Guerrero quotes?
Diane Guerrero is an American actress and author. She has won Screen ‘Actors Guild Awards’ for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for ‘Orange Is the New Black’ in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Guerrero published a book titled ‘In the Country We Love’ a memoir about her parents being detained and deported when she was fourteen.
We put together this collection of the best Diane Guerrero quotes from her book:
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes
1. “For the thousands of nameless children who feel as forgotten as I did—this memoir is my gift to you. It’s as much for your healing as it is for my own.” – Diane Guerrero
2. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Diane Guerrero
3. “Our passions don’t just compel us; they can also heal us.” – Diane Guerrero
4. “The day you finally start dealing with your past is the day you stop dragging it into the present.” – Diane Guerrero
5. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
6. “You’ve gotta be careful who you share your big dreams with. People often piss on them. Some will even talk you out of your aspirations, mostly because they’ve given up on their own.” – Diane Guerrero
7. “Even in the best of times, life is a mixed bag of disappointments and triumphs, heartaches and highs. Life hands out all of the above, and we don’t get to pick how many of each we’ll get, or in what order they’ll show up. But we do get to choose how we’ll walk through our days. Whether we’ll cower under our covers ever morning, or rise up to take on the challenges.” – Diane Guerrero
8. “In some ways, the heartache we feel for our loved ones is deeper, rawer, than any we could feel for ourselves.” – Diane Guerrero
9. “My work on Orange has taught me this: Human beings are not categorically bad because of their mistakes. They can learn from their errors and get back on track. No one should be forever written off because of one part of his or her history.” – Diane Guerrero
10th of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
10. “That was one thing I could be sure of, that my mother loved me. Fuck anyone who tried to come between us.” – Diane Guerrero
11. “Truth is, among low-wage earners busting their tails to make the rent, one’s feelings are seldom discussed or acknowledged. Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
12. “Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
13. “I’d never been to Colombia. Yet in a way, I felt like I’d gone a dozen times. That’s because my parents kept Eric and me connected to their homeland. They played the music, prepared the foods, told us stories from their childhoods.” – Diane Guerrero
14. “My story represents all that should be celebrated about America. Only here could a daughter of immigrants grow up to succeed in the competitive and exciting world of acting. And only here could a girl like me be invited to have a conversation with the president. I will always cherish those opportunities.” – Diane Guerrero
15. “Some people shy away from boldly claiming what they most wish for. Maybe they fear it’ll make them look pushy. Or greedy. Or ungrateful for what they have. But when you keep your dreams hidden away, when you hide them under a sofa cushion, they never get the light they need to grow” – Diane Guerrero
16. “Just as one moment can bring despair, it can also lead to a new beginning. A different life. A dream for moving onward and upward rather than backward.” – Diane Guerrero
17. “Service to others- I believe that’s the purpose every person on the planet shares.” – Diane Guerrero
18. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it.” – Diane Guerrero
19. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
2oth of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
20. “I am an intelligent woman. I am a good person and a loving daughter. I matter, and what I have to offer also matters. I can forgive myself for whatever I did yesterday because today is a new day.” – Diane Guerrero
21. “It took so much courage to let myself be seen and heard as I am… And for once I was not afraid. Someone wise once said there are only two emotions – fear and love – and it’s impossible to feel them at the same time. On that morning, in that room, I was surrounded by love alone.” – Diane Guerrero
22. “ran. You take big risks so you can score big victories. You step out because, dammit, you want to be chosen. You want something to show for your effort.” – Diane Guerrero
23. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it. It was one of those times when I really saw the power of having a dream and making it come true, no matter the obstacles.” – Diane Guerrero
24. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop. *” – Diane Guerrero
25. “Your failures don’t define you,” she continued. “Your worth isn’t about what you do or don’t do. You have value simply because you’re here.” – Diane Guerrero
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Diane Guerrero! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Diane Guerrero quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes?
Kylie Minogue is an Australian singer-songwriter, actress, designer, and businesswoman. Her first single, ‘The Loco-Motion’, spent seven weeks at 1 on the Australian singles chart and became the highest-selling single of the decade in Australia.
Her recording career began in 1987 and she went on to achieve worldwide records sales more than 70 million and has been the recipient of several awards, both American and Australian.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Kylie Minogue quotes:
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
1. “I just can’t help but see things differently.” – Kylie Minogue
2. “I used to be able to do the Chinese splits, where you open your legs sideways.” – Kylie Minogue
3. “I’ve been accustomed to being famous and having a certain level of attention for 14 years, but in the last few months, it’s changed. It’s like on the arcade game, I’ve gone up to the next level.” – Kylie Minogue
4. “The moment my doctor told me, I went silent. My mum and dad were with me, then we all went to pieces. I was saying, No, I’ve got my flight to Sydney in two hours. I’m getting on a plane.” – Kylie Minogue
5. “You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soul mate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery.” – Kylie Minogue
6. “I do dance music, and I can be pretty camp myself from time to time.” – Kylie Minogue
7. “I have never been unfaithful to a partner and would find it immoral to be involved with a married man” – Kylie Minogue
8. “I maintain that the best song is the one that ends up on the album. So whether I’ve written it or I haven’t, I’m very comfortable with both.” – Kylie Minogue
9. “I’m trying to be myself more and more. The more confidence you have in yourself… the more you realize that this is you, and life isn’t long. So get on with it!” – Kylie Minogue
10. “One important thing to know is you’re still the same person during it. I’m more eager than ever to do what I did. I want to do everything.” – Kylie Minogue
11th of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
11. “You get such a kick and then it’s all over. That’s good ground for uncertainty and depression. I usually burst into tears.” – Kylie Minogue
12. “I can understand why people would want to stay on the road because you create your own bubble. You almost don’t live in the real world. Just to have the things that are with you is fine.” – Kylie Minogue
13. “I have had a holiday, and I’d like to take it up professionally.” – Kylie Minogue
14. “I love to have a bath with beautiful, relaxing music on and have no rush to do anything. It’s a wonderful indulgence, and it helps me to calm down and stop my mind running overtime.” – Kylie Minogue
15. “I’m like an eight year old with the dressing-up box. I have the luxury of being able to change on a whim.” – Kylie Minogue
16. “My life has always been geared towards my career. If my life is complete in other ways then I don’t mind being a 65-year-old spinster. But I don’t discount love when I’m talking about not getting married. I could… it’s just something I haven’t wanted to do yet.” – Kylie Minogue
17. “With one man, there was a freedom and liberation. That was with Michael Hutchence, my partner in life” – Kylie Minogue
18. “Having had cancer, one important thing to know is you’re still the same person at the end. You’re stripped down to near zero. But most people come out the other end feeling more like themselves than ever before.” – Kylie Minogue
19. “I get the lyrics of a tune and interpret them my way.” – Kylie Minogue
20. “I know there will be X amount of women being diagnosed. I love to say, You can get through it. You can.” – Kylie Minogue
21st of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
21. “I’m just a natural flirt, but I don’t see it in a sexual way. A lot of the time I’m like an overexcited puppy.” – Kylie Minogue
22. “Listen can you hear the distance calling Far away but will be with you soon” – Kylie Minogue
23. “The Sun in London ran a front page declaring my bum a national treasure. I really did laugh at that. It’s not like it can actually do anything, except wiggle.” – Kylie Minogue
24. “Everyone knows how much Australia means to me. I try to get back here as much as I can, but normally it’s for work, so I’m in and out and jet-lagged and stressed.” – Kylie Minogue
25. “I just want to do everything. I don’t want to sound soppy or too cliched, but that’s the way it is.” – Kylie Minogue
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kylie Minogue! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes That He Actually Said
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes?
Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish born British chef with his restaurants currently holding 14 Michelin stars.
Today, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is London’s longest-running restaurant to hold this prestigious title, and Ramsay is one of only four chefs in the UK to maintain three stars.
Ramsay has opened a string of successful restaurants across the globe. He has also become a star of the small screen both in the UK and internationally. He is also an author of a number of books, many of which have become bestsellers around the world.
This is our collection of Gordon Ramsay quotes that he actually said:
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
1.“The pressure on young chefs today is far greater than ever before in terms of social skills, marketing skills, cooking skills, personality and, more importantly, delivering on the plate. So you need to be strong. Physically fit. So my chefs get weighed every time they come into the kitchen.” – Gordon Ramsay
2. “My mum doesn’t enjoy sometimes listening to me tell staff off, and I say to my mum, it’s a kitchen, not a hair-dressing salon.” – Gordon Ramsay
3. “There’s a bond among kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family.” – Gordon Ramsay
4. “Eating out doesn’t have to be a formula. Eating out is about having fun. I get really frustrated when it’s badly done.” – Gordon Ramsay
5.“I train my chefs with a blindfold. I’ll get my sous chef and myself to cook a dish. The young chef would have to sit down and eat it with a blindfold. If they can’t identify the flavor, they shouldn’t be cooking the dish.” – Gordon Ramsay
6. “I spend more time in the kitchen than I have in the dining room, for obvious reasons, however, I just want to sit and indulge.” – Gordon Ramsay
7. “I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.” – Gordon Ramsay
8. “I love eating out. I don’t deny that. But I don’t want 12 or 15 courses because the chef wants me to taste this or taste that. I just want to be able to decide.” – Gordon Ramsay
9. “Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen for yourself through hard graft and not giving up.” – Gordon Ramsay
10th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
10. “I’m a big lover of fish. Cooking fish is so much more difficult than cooking protein meats because there are no temperatures in the medium, rare, well done cooking a stunning sea bass or a scallop.” – Gordon Ramsay
11. “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” – Gordon Ramsay
12. “I like finding talent. That’s what really turns me on, I suppose.” – Gordon Ramsay
13. “Chefs are nutters. They’re all self-obsessed, delicate, dainty, insecure little souls and absolute psychopaths. Every last one of them.” – Gordon Ramsay
14. “Being assertive and somewhat really firm has to be backed up with being fair.” – Gordon Ramsay
15. “I’m Gordon Ramsay, for goodness sake: people know I’m volatile.” – Gordon Ramsay
16. “When you’re cooking in the premier league of restaurants when things go down, it has to be sorted immediately.” – Gordon Ramsay
17. “Kitchens are hard environments and they form incredibly strong characters.” – Gordon Ramsay
18. “Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself.” – Gordon Ramsay
19. “I train my chefs completely different to anyone else. My young girls and guys, when they come to the kitchen, the first thing they get is a blindfold. They get blindfolded and they get sat down at the chef’s table… Unless they can identify what they’re tasting, they don’t get to cook it.” – Gordon Ramsay
20th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
20. “There are very few chefs both in Britain and the States that really identify the secret of being consistent. And combine consistency with flavor.” – Gordon Ramsay
21. “I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.” – Gordon Ramsay
22. “What’s frustrating more than anything is when chefs start to cut corners and believe that they are incognito in the way they send out appetizers, entrees, and they know it’s not 100 percent, but they think the customers can’t spot it.” – Gordon Ramsay
23. “I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate.” – Gordon Ramsay
24. “I suppose I might be a player-coach nowadays. I’m a great teacher, and I enjoy teaching. But I’m glad I got injured and ended up turning to cook. It was an accident but the happiest one of my life.” – Gordon Ramsay
25. “Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.” – Gordon Ramsay
26. “I am what I am. A fighter.” – Gordon Ramsay
27. “I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever.” – Gordon Ramsay
28. “If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did.” – Gordon Ramsay
29. “I hid in food.” – Gordon Ramsay
30. “Swearing is the industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results.” – Gordon Ramsay
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Gordon Ramsay quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard