What is Angelique Kerber’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Born:||January 18, 1988|
|Height:||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Tennis Player|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Angelique Kerber is a former number one, world-renowned German tennis player. She started her professional career at the age of 15 and has been unstoppable ever since.
She won three Grand Slam titles and is an Olympic silver medallist. Kerber has defeated many major tennis players, such as Serena Williams.
Angelique confirmed her star status with her winning performance at the 2018 Wimbledon tournament.
As of January 2023, Angelique Kerber’s net worth is estimated to be $30 Million.
Angelique Kerber Facts
- Angelique originally turned Pro in 2003 and has been a leading force for the WTA Tour, representing Germany ever since.
- She won a whopping $25,853,978 in prize money in 2020.
- In 2007, Angelique was able to achieve her first top-100 placement while ranking number 84.
- Angelique parted ways from her long-time coach, Torben Beltz, in 2012.
- She became a brand ambassador for Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen, in 2019.
Angelique Kerber was born January 18, 1988, in Venice, Italy.
At a young age, her parents moved to Kiel, Germany, which became Angelique’s home. She has a sister named Jessica with whom she used to play tennis.
Once they moved to Germany, the family had an apartment where her parents worked, in a training facility.
Angelique had already started getting tennis coaching at the age of three and went on to join the junior circuit.
She turned professional at 15 and many fans predicted that she would become number one in the world while still in her teens.
She won her first WTA title at the Open GDF Suez in 2012. Since winning her first title, she shot up the rankings, ending the 2012 season ranked number five in the world.
Angelique started her 2013 season at the Brisbane International, where she came in fourth place. She ended the season representing Germany at the Fed Cup finals.
Unfortunately, 2015 was not one of her best seasons and she fell out of the top ten. Luckily, near the end of the season, she just made it back into the top ten, ending the year at number ten.
It seems that 2016 was the best season of her career with multiple victories. Even though she started the season sick, she still managed to win a silver medal while representing Germany at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
During the same season, she was able to win her first Grand Slam and was ranked number one in the world.
She was able to carry that success over to the next year when she became the first German woman to win a Wimbledon tournament in over twenty years and ranked number two in the world.
The ending of the 2020 season was one of the lowest points in her career, with her only managing a ranking of number twenty-five in the world. She has performed well against the likes of Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Agnieszka Radwańska and Maria Sharapova in the clashes over the years.
Recently, Angelique had a poor start to the 2022 season after testing positive for coronavirus. The biggest highlight of the year was her strong turnaround at the 2022 Internationaux de Strasbourg.
Angelique decided to take some time away from her career as she had fallen pregnant, but we are hoping she will reappear on the courts soon.
Angelique Kerber’s Career Earnings
Angelique is in the prime of her career and, unfortunately, is taking time away from tennis. It will become increasingly harder for her to regain her status the longer she stays away.
Here’s an estimated overview of Angelique Kerber’s annual income:
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2013 – $2.5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2014 – $2.3 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2015 – $2.5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2016 – $2.6 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2017 – $6.2 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2018 – $6.8 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2019 – $5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2020 – $5.5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2021 – $5.8 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Salary In 2022 – $5 million
Angelique is sure to lose out on valuable sponsorships as she takes time away from tennis. This will greatly impact her earnings, but she will no doubt continue to generate a sizeable income from tennis for some time to come.
Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth Annually
Angelique has spent more than a decade at the top of international tennis, earning herself a fortune in the process.
With her healthy investment portfolio, she is sure to continue increasing her net worth even though she is not earning an income from the tennis tour.
Here’s a breakdown of Angelique Kerber’s annual net worth:
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2013 – $24.5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2014 – $25 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2015 – $26 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2016 – $27.5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2017 – $27.7 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2018 – $28 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2019 – $28.2 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2020 – $28.5 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2021 – $29 million
- Angelique Kerber’s Net Worth In 2022 – $30 million
Following her pregnancy, Angelique is sure to regain her ranking and her huge earnings potential.
Adidas and Yonex sponsor Angelique’s clothing and racquets and she has further contracts with SAP, Rolex, Porsche, and Generali, the massive insurance conglomerate.
Angelique has recently taken a break from her career due to pregnancy and the baby’s father is believed to be Franco Bianco.
Even though Angelique is of Polish descent, she has claimed that Germany is home, and she will continue to represent Germany.
You can follow her official Instagram account for more details about what she is doing now.
Awards & Achievements
Angelique has been winning trophies and tournaments since she was a little girl, so her professional wins come as no surprise.
Her number one rankings have served to underline just how good she is and that we are likely to see much more of her once she has recovered from her pregnancy.
Here are some of the more memorable moments from Angelique Kerber’s career:
- In 2018, Angelique earned the Venus Rosewater Dish Trophy.
- Angelique won a silver medal while representing Germany at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- She won the WTA Player of the Year in 2016.
- In both 2016 and 2018, she was named German Sportswoman of the Year.
- Angelique became ITF World Champion in 2016.
She has recently mentioned that she plans to represent Germany at the 2024 Olympics in Paris.
This shows that she is clearly determined to get back to match fitness as quickly as possible and regain her lost titles.
How Does Angelique Kerber Spend Her Money?
Angelique receives many endorsements, such as her equipment contracts with Adidas and Yonex and is the ambassador of Porsche and UNICEF.
While being the UNICEF ambassador, she has made it her one goal to help hungry children across Yemen and Africa.
She has also become the ambassador of Slim Secrets, Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen, and Head and Shoulders Supreme.
There has been a lot of speculation about her advertising and endorsement deals, but one thing is certain, she is one of the highest-paid female athletes in the world currently.
She loves fast cars and drives some of the most expensive cars in the world, including her sponsored Porsche.
Even though Kerber didn’t win a Grand Slam championship until she was 28 years old, she has remained a top player ever since.
Since Steffi Graf retired, Angelique is unquestionably the finest German player and she continues to light up the courts with her speed and athleticism.
Here are some of the best highlights of Angelique Kerber’s career:
- One of the biggest highlights of her career was the 2018 Wimbledon tournament, where she was the first German woman to win at the tournament in more than 20 years.
- Angelique won the 2016 Australian Open where she had her legendary victory against Serena Williams.
- In 2017 she had a challenging year which she states was the year she became a better tennis player, which resulted in her success at Wimbledon the year after.
- She won her first title at the Open GDF Suez after defeating Marion Bartoli in 2012.
- Angelique was ranked number one in the world in 2016.
Despite missing out on the 2022 US Open due to her pregnancy, Angelique is happy that she expecting her first child.
She’s tweeted that she’ll take a break from globetrotting for a few months and although she desperately wanted to participate in the US Open, she thought that two against one might not be fair.
Favorite Angelique Kerber Quotes
Angelique is convinced that to get the most out of every situation, you must relax and take it easy.
Despite the ups and downs in her career, she has proven that trying to be consistent and staying focused will get you what you want.
Here are our favorite quotes from Angelique Kerber:
- “Don’t make things too complicated. Try to relax, enjoy every moment, get used to everything.” – Angelique Kerber
- “Just having what’s important, to have people around you to support and take care of you. That’s the most important thing when you are a professional athlete.” – Angelique Kerber
- “You will always have ups and downs in your life and your career, but just stay positive and go for it.” – Angelique Kerber
- “I think the message from me is that you can work very hard, and someday, the work will pay off.” – Angelique Kerber
- “I know that I can beat everybody, and this is what also gives me a lot of confidence and motivation for going out there and playing with a lot of emotion.” – Angelique Kerber
3 Amazing Lessons From Angelique Kerber
Angelique Kerber is one of the hardest-working players on the international tennis circuit.
She has made sure that she enjoys every moment of her success and we’re certain she will be back to her old form pretty soon.
Now that you know all about Angelique Kerber’s net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Angelique Kerber:
1. The Hard Work Will Pay Off One Day
Angelique is right in saying that hard work will pay off, as she is certainly proof of that. Her determination and work ethic have carried her all the way to number one.
Now that she is expecting her first child, she’s fully expecting to make a comeback, but knows that it won’t be easy.
2. Enjoy Every Moment
Live every day like it’s your last. Try to relax and enjoy the moments, as you cannot relive them the same way again.
Angelique was looking forward to the 2022 US Open as it was a tournament that, in the past, created huge opportunities for her which she thoroughly enjoyed.
3. Do What You Love, And You Will Never Work Another Day In Your Life
Doing what you love will help motivate you to be your best and, because you love it, how could it count as working?
Kerber cannot imagine her life without tennis as it has been both her passion and joy since she was a child. The fact that she can earn a huge amount of money doing what she loves is just an added bonus.
Angelique is an incredibly talented athlete who has represented Germany successfully for many years. She has become an inspiration to girls who wish to become professional tennis players all around the world.
Kerber has earned a fortune doing what she loves and has become internationally famous at the same time.
Angelique may be away from the courts momentarily due to her pregnancy, but we all know that she will return very soon.
As of January 2023, Angelique Kerber’s net worth is estimated to be $30 Million.