Charlie Chaplin was a filmmaker and comedic actor from England. He lived from 1889 – 1977, and within that time became one of the most iconic figures in the film industry worldwide.
Chaplin’s father was absent during his childhood, and his mother was sent to a mental asylum, so Chaplin’s childhood was tough.
Charlie Chaplin started his film career very early on in his life, and his career spanned an incredible 75 years. Most people nowadays will remember him for his speech in ‘The Great Dictator’, which is still regarded as one of the most inspirational movie speeches of all time!
You can watch/read the speech at the end of this article. But first, here’s our ultimate collection of the 50 greatest Charlie Chaplin quotes:
50 Charlie Chaplin Quotes
1. “I don’t believe that the public knows what it wants; this is the conclusion that I have drawn from my career.” – Charlie Chaplin
2. “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!” – Charlie Chaplin
3. “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.” – Charlie Chaplin
4. “A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.” – Charlie Chaplin
5. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” – Charlie Chaplin
6. “Perfect love is the most beautiful of all frustrations because it is more than one can express.” – Charlie Chaplin
7. “Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.” – Charlie Chaplin
8. “What do you want a meaning for? Life is a desire, not a meaning.” – Charlie Chaplin
9. “Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is ‘elephant’.” – Charlie Chaplin
10. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” – Charlie Chaplin
11th of 50 Charlie Chaplin Quotes
“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.” – Charlie Chaplin
12. “We think too much and feel too little.” – Charlie Chaplin
13. “The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.” – Charlie Chaplin
14. “In the end, everything is a gag.” – Charlie Chaplin
15. “I suppose that’s one of the ironies of life doing the wrong thing at the right moment.” – Charlie Chaplin
16. “That’s the trouble with the world. We all despise ourselves.” – Charlie Chaplin
17. “I went into the business for the money, and the art grew out of it. If people are disillusioned by that remark, I can’t help it. It’s the truth.” – Charlie Chaplin
18. “Imagination means nothing without doing.” – Charlie Chaplin
19. “Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference.” – Charlie Chaplin
20th of 50 Charlie Chaplin Quotes
20. “Life can be wonderful if you’re not afraid of it. All it takes is courage, imagination … and a little dough.” – Charlie Chaplin
21. “I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.” – Charlie Chaplin
22. “Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.” – Charlie Chaplin
23. “The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.” – Charlie Chaplin
24. “I am for people. I can’t help it.” – Charlie Chaplin
25. “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.” – Charlie Chaplin
26. “Movies are a fad. Audiences really want to see live actors on a stage.” – Charlie Chaplin
27. “I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose.” – Charlie Chaplin
28. “Patriotism is too deep a feeling to depict in the posing for a photograph.” – Charlie Chaplin
29. “Why should poetry have to make sense?” – Charlie Chaplin
30. “All my pictures are built around the idea of getting in trouble and so giving me the chance to be desperately serious in my attempt to appear as a normal little gentleman.” – Charlie Chaplin
31st of 50 Charlie Chaplin Quotes
“To help a friend in need is easy, but to give him your time is not always opportune.” – Charlie Chaplin
32. “The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.” – Charlie Chaplin
33. “A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.” – Charlie Chaplin
34. “I do not need drugs to be a genius, do not take a genius to be human, but I need your smile to be happy.” – Charlie Chaplin
35. “Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.” – Charlie Chaplin
36. “Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no Applause.” – Charlie Chaplin
37. “In the light of our egos, we are all dethroned monarchs.” – Charlie Chaplin
38. “All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl.” – Charlie Chaplin
39. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin
40. “You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men!” – Charlie Chaplin
41. “I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.” – Charlie Chaplin
42. “Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded.” – Charlie Chaplin
43. “I’d sooner be called a successful crook than a destitute monarch.” – Charlie Chaplin
44. “We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery.” – Charlie Chaplin
45th of 50 Charlie Chaplin Quotes
45. “I believe in the power of laughter and tears as an antidote to hatred and terror.” – Charlie Chaplin
46. “I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born.” – Charlie Chaplin
47. “Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people.” – Charlie Chaplin
48. “Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural.” – Charlie Chaplin
49. “Think about yourself at least once in your life otherwise you may miss the best comedy in this world.” – Charlie Chaplin
50. “This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.” – Charlie Chaplin
“I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone – if possible – Jew, Gentile – black man – white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness – not by each other’s misery.
We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.
Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost….
The Aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men – cries out for universal brotherhood – for the unity of us all.
Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world – millions of despairing men, women, and little children – victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.
To those who can hear me, I say – do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed – the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. …..
Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes – men who despise you – enslave you – who regiment your lives – tell you what to do – what to think and what to feel! Who drill you – diet you – treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men – machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!
You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate – the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!
In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” – not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you!
You, the people have the power – the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.
Then – in the name of democracy – let us use that power – let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world – a decent world that will give men a chance to work – that will give youth a future and old age a security.
By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will!
Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfill that promise!
Let us fight to free the world – to do away with national barriers – to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance.
Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. Soldiers! in the name of democracy, let us all unite!”
47 Wise & Honest Ernest Hemingway Quotes
Ernest Miller Hemingway was an American novelist, short story writer, and journalist. His economical and understated style had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his life of adventure and his public image influenced later generations.
Here’s our collection of wise and honest Ernest Hemingway quotes:
47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
1. “A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
2. “Courage is grace under pressure.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” – Ernest Hemingway
4. “I’m so in love with you, that there isn’t anything else.” – Ernest Hemingway
5. “Never confuse movement with action.” – Ernest Hemingway
6. “Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind” – Ernest Hemingway
7. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” – Ernest Hemingway
8. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
9. “When people talk listen completely. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
10. “You are so brave and quiet. I forget you are suffering.” – Ernest Hemingway
11. “All things truly wicked start from innocence.” – Ernest Hemingway
12. “Every day above earth is a good day.” – Ernest Hemingway
13. “I don’t live at all when I’m not with you.” – Ernest Hemingway
14. “Isn”t it pretty to think so?” – Ernest Hemingway
15. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
16th of 47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
16. “Stop chasing the wrong one. The right one won’t run.” – Ernest Hemingway
17. “The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
18. “There is nothing to writing. All you have to do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” – Ernest Hemingway
19. “When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead.” – Ernest Hemingway
20. “You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another.” – Ernest Hemingway
21. “All thinking men are atheists.” – Ernest Hemingway
22. “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.” – Ernest Hemingway
23. “I drink to make other people interesting.” – Ernest Hemingway
24. “It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.” – Ernest Hemingway
25. “Never mistake motion for action.” – Ernest Hemingway
26th of 47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
27. “The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.” – Ernest Hemingway
28. “To let with them. Nothing hurts if you don’t let it.” – Ernest Hemingway
29. “Why did they make birds so delicate and fine as those swallows when the ocean can be so cruel.” – Ernest Hemingway
30. “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” – Ernest Hemingway
31. “Every man’s life ends the same way. it’s only the details of how he lived and how he dies that distinguish one man from another.” – Ernest Hemingway
32. “I had learned already never to empty the well of my writing.” – Ernest Hemingway
33. “Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual.” – Ernest Hemingway
34. “No matter what else you have in your head I’m with you and I love you.” – Ernest Hemingway
35. “The first draft of anything is shit.” – Ernest Hemingway
36. “There are only two places in the world you can live happy: At home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway
37. “We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other.” – Ernest Hemingway
38. “Write drunk, edit sober.” – Ernest Hemingway
39. “Being against evil doesn’t make you good.” – Ernest Hemingway
40. “Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth” – Ernest Hemingway
41. “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” – Ernest Hemingway
42. “My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine.” – Ernest Hemingway
43rd of 47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
43. “Only those who are prepared to go too far can possibly know how far they can go.” – Ernest Hemingway
44. “The fun of talk is to explore.” – Ernest Hemingway
45. “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” – Ernest Hemingway
46. “We’re stronger in the places that we’ve been broken.” – Ernest Hemingway
47. “Write hard and clear about what hurts.” – Ernest Hemingway
Which are your favorite Ernest Hemingway quotes? Leave a comment below.
48 Beautiful Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
Leonardo da Vinci was a famous Italian artist and intellectual of the Italian Renaissance who’s known for his enduring works ‘The Last Supper’ and ‘Mona Lisa’.
He was born in Vinci, Italy, in 1452, and passed away in France, in 1519.
Here’s our collection of 48 beautiful Leonardo da Vinci quotes:
48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
1. “A beautiful body perishes, but a work of art dies not.” – Leonardo da Vinci
2. “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” – Leonardo da Vinci
3. “Experience does not err. Only your judgements err by expecting from her what is not in her power.” – Leonardo da Vinci
4. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
5. “It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.” – Leonardo da Vinci
6. “Life well spent is long.” – Leonardo da Vinci
7. “Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up.” – Leonardo da Vinci
8. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
9. “The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.” – Leonardo da Vinci
10th of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“Wisdom is the daughter of experience.” – Leonardo da Vinci
11. “A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black, because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light.” – Leonardo da Vinci
12. “As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
13. “He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
14. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. It’s the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
15. “Just as a well-filled day brings blessed sleep, so a well-employed life brings a blessed death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
16. “Life without love, is no life at all.” – Leonardo da Vinci
17th of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.” – Leonardo da Vinci
18. “Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.” – Leonardo da Vinci
19. “There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see.” – Leonardo da Vinci
20. “You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself.” – Leonardo da Vinci
21. “A wave is never found alone, but is mingled with the other waves.” – Leonardo da Vinci
22. “As you cannot do what you want, want what you can do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
23. “He who thinks little errs much.” – Leonardo da Vinci
24. “In time and with water, everything changes.” – Leonardo da Vinci
25. “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.” – Leonardo da Vinci
26. “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose.” – Leonardo da Vinci
27. “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” – Leonardo da Vinci
28. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
29th of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“There is no object so large but that at a great distance from the eye it does not appear smaller than a smaller object near.” – Leonardo da Vinci
30. “You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.” – Leonardo da Vinci
31. “A well-spent day brings happy sleep.” – Leonardo da Vinci
32. “Beyond a doubt truth bears the same relation to falsehood as light to darkness.” – Leonardo da Vinci
33. “He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.” – Leonardo da Vinci
34. “Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
35. “Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
36. “Nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first understood.” – Leonardo da Vinci
37. “Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master.” – Leonardo da Vinci
38. “The knowledge of all things is possible.” – Leonardo da Vinci
39. “When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” – Leonardo da Vinci
40. “All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions.” – Leonardo da Vinci
41st of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“Every action needs to be prompted by a motive.” – Leonardo da Vinci
42. “I have always felt it is my destiny to build a machine that would allow man to fly.” – Leonardo da Vinci
43. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
44. “Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.” – Leonardo da Vinci
45. “Obstacles cannot crush me; every obstacle yields to stern resolve.” – Leonardo da Vinci
46. “Realize that everything connects to everything else.” – Leonardo da Vinci
47. “The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.” – Leonardo da Vinci
48. “Why does the eye see more clearly when asleep than the imagination when awake?” – Leonardo da Vinci
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Leonardo da Vinci quotes!
Which are your favorite Leonardo da Vinci quotes? Leave a comment below.
47 Empowering Andrew Carnegie Quotes
Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish American industrialist who led the enormous expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century. He is often identified as one of the richest people, as well as one of the richest Americans ever.
Carnegie built a leadership role as a philanthropist for the United States and the British Empire. Before he passed away, he gave almost $350 million to charities, foundations, and universities. In today’s economy, that money would have been worth around $78 billion.
Here’s our collection of empowering Andrew Carnegie quotes:
47 Empowering Andrew Carnegie Quotes
1. “A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind, like the body can be moved for the shade into sunshine.” – Andrew Carnegie
2. “And the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual but it’s best for the race because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.” – Andrew Carnegie
3. “Every act you have ever performed since the day you were born was because you wanted something. Aim for the highest and when it’s a question of God’s almighty spirit. Never say I can’t.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “I did not understand steam machinery but I tried to understand much more complicated mechanism; – man.” – Andrew Carnegie
5. “It is the mind that makes the body rich.” – Andrew Carnegie
6. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.” – Andrew Carnegie
7. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
8. “The men who have succeeded are men who have chosen one line and stuck to it.” – Andrew Carnegie
9. “There is no class as pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.” – Andrew Carnegie
10th of 47 Andrew Carnegie Quotes
10. “You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb a little.” – Andrew Carnegie
11. “Aim for the highest.” – Andrew Carnegie
12. “As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.” – Andrew Carnegie
13. “He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. he that dare not is a slave.” – Andrew Carnegie
14. “I resolved to stop accumulating and begin the infinitely more serious and difficult task of wise distribution.” – Andrew Carnegie
15. “Mr. Morgan buys his partners, I grow my own.” – Andrew Carnegie
16. “No person will make a great business; who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.” – Andrew Carnegie
17. “The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world will take off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity and the world will stand on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%” – Andrew Carnegie
18. “The secret of happiness is renunciation.” – Andrew Carnegie
19. “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!” – Andrew Carnegie
20th of 47 Andrew Carnegie Quotes
“You must capture and keep the heart of the original and supremely able man before his brain can do its best.” – Andrew Carnegie
21. “All achievements, all earned riches have their beginning in an idea.” – Andrew Carnegie
22. “Concentrate your energy, your thoughts and your capital.” – Andrew Carnegie
23. “I began to learn what poverty meant. It was burnt in my heart then that my father had to beg for work and there came the resolve that I would cure that when I got to be a man.” – Andrew Carnegie
24. “I shall argue that strong men conversely know when to compromise and that all principles can be compromised to serve a greater purpose.” – Andrew Carnegie
25. “My motto is concentration. First honesty; then industry and then concentration.” – Andrew Carnegie
26. “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.” – Andrew Carnegie
27. “The first man gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
28th of 47 Andrew Carnegie Quotes
28. “The secret of success lies not in doing your own work but in recognizing the best person to do it.” – Andrew Carnegie
29. “Watch the costs and the profits will take care of themselves.” – Andrew Carnegie
30. “All honor’s wounds are self-inflicted.” – Andrew Carnegie
31. “Do your duty and a little more and the future will take care of itself.” – Andrew Carnegie
32. “I believe that the true road to per-eminent success in any line is to make yourself master of that line.” – Andrew Carnegie
33. “I would as soon leave my son a curse as the almighty dollar.” – Andrew Carnegie
34. “No amount of ability is of the slightest avail without honor.” – Andrew Carnegie
35. “Success can be attained in any branch of labor. There’s always room at the top in every pursuit.” – Andrew Carnegie
36. “The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he justly entitled.” – Andrew Carnegie
37th of 47 Andrew Carnegie Quotes
“The wise man put all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.” – Andrew Carnegie
38. “Whatever I engage in, I push inordinately.” – Andrew Carnegie
39. “And here is the prime condition of success, the great secret. Concentrate your energy, thoughts and capital exclusively upon the business in which you are engaged in. Having begun in one line, resolve to fight it out on that line; to lead in it. Adopt every improvement, have the best machinery and know the most about it.” – Andrew Carnegie
40. “Don’t look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best.” – Andrew Carnegie
41. “I can’t afford to pay them any other way.” – Andrew Carnegie
42. “Immense power is acquired by assuring yourself in your secret reveries that you were born to control affairs.” – Andrew Carnegie
43. “No man becomes rich without himself enriching others.” – Andrew Carnegie
44. “Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of his community.” – Andrew Carnegie
45. “The man who dies rich dies in disgrace.” – Andrew Carnegie
46. “There is little success, where there is little laughter.” – Andrew Carnegie
47. “When I did big things, some large corporations like the Pennsylvania Railroad Company were behind me and responsible party.” – Andrew Carnegie
Which are your favorite Andrew Carnegie quotes? Leave a comment below.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Zach Johnson is a professional golfer who earned millions winning major championships and leading the field on the PGA Tour.
William Friedkin Net Worth
William Friedkin earned millions as a smash-hit film director, becoming extremely wealthy from his popular horror and action films.
Terence Crawford Net Worth
Terence Crawford won multiple world championship boxing titles, amassing a fortune from his exceptional talent.
Teemu Selänne Net Worth
Teemu Selänne earned a fortune as a winger, becoming wealthy due to his formidable ice hockey skills.
Victoria Azarenka Net Worth
Victoria Azarenka won millions playing on the WTA circuit, becoming one of the wealthiest world Number 1 tennis stars.
Tom Watson Net Worth
Tom Watson built his fortune on the golf course by being one of the best professional golfers of his time.
Alan Alda Net Worth
Alan Alda’s award-winning television performances earned him millions as an actor.
T.J. Dillashaw Net Worth
T.J. Dillashaw ran into some trouble during the final few years of his career, but put together a great resume...
Viola Davis Net Worth
Discover how Viola Davis' fearless approach to acting redefined Hollywood standards.
Ewan McGregor Net Worth
Follow the incredible rise of Ewan McGregor, from aspiring actor to Golden Globe-winning superstar.
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard