25 Greatest Shawn Wayans Quotes
Which are the best Shawn Wayans quotes?
Shawn Wayans is an American actor, DJ, producer, writer, and comedian. Wayans won a ‘BET Comedy Award’ for Outstanding Writing for a Box Office Movie ‘White Chicks’.
He is perhaps best known for his role, playing a pair of FBI agents forced to masquerade as spoiled white blonde heiresses in the movie ‘White Chicks’. After he produced and wrote the film ‘Dance Flick’ in 2009 he has been relatively quiet in Hollywood.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Shawn Wayans quotes:
25 Greatest Shawn Wayans Quotes
1. “I knew when I was 6. I just knew it; I didn’t care about anything else. If I didn’t make it in this world, I would probably be homeless. I gave myself that little to fall back on.” – Shawn Wayans
2. “People are expecting things. In the first one, no one was expecting anything. They were saying, Oh my God, I can’t believe these guys are doing this.” – Shawn Wayans
3. “We all write, but the script is a blueprint. We can lose whole scenes when we’re shooting.” – Shawn Wayans
4. “We make a family environment, it’s fun, everybody knows what needs to be done, Keenen oversees the whole thing, we respect him, he respects us.” – Shawn Wayans
5. “You lose your privacy, and sometimes, people don’t see you as human.” – Shawn Wayans
6. “For Scary Movie 2, we had a due date and had to work fast. And though there’s a lot of pressure, as artists, we just block it out. So really, the pressure comes from us. That’s how the first movie happened. There was no outside pressure: we wanted to hit the audience hard.” – Shawn Wayans
7. “Now we have to hit them from a different angle.” – Shawn Wayans
8. “To us, it’s just kind of starting to tap into our audience, and we’re excited. We need to be
part of that transition because it is pop culture.” – Shawn Wayans
9. “We have always had gross humor. But we try for funny, not gross.” – Shawn Wayans
10th of 25 Shawn Wayans Quotes
10. “You have to step up to the plate, and then hit one out of the park.” – Shawn Wayans
11. “Any time something does that well, you gotta follow up.” – Shawn Wayans
12. “It’s like hard meets soft. The thug is how they dress, kind of street, but they’re good kids and they make the right decisions.” – Shawn Wayans
13. “They’ll say, That’s funny, but you can’t do that on TV.” – Shawn Wayans
14. “We grew up in the Garbage Pail Kids era with the Wacky Packs. We miss that kind of fun we used to have when we were kids, flipping through the packs and chewing the gum and reading the funny little jokes.” – Shawn Wayans
15. “Women don’t like advice. They don’t want you to fix their problems, they just want you to listen.” – Shawn Wayans
16. “And with our family, we are trying to extend our brand.” – Shawn Wayans
17. “It’s an exciting sport. It’s fresh, even though it’s been around for a while. For us, it’s just starting to tap into our audience.” – Shawn Wayans
18. “There were challenges with production because of the special effects. There are just some things that, although written, special effects just isn’t able to do.” – Shawn Wayans
19. “We did a lot of press for the last film and now for this one. We don’t rest on our laurels.” – Shawn Wayans
20th of 25 Shawn Wayans Quotes
20. “We still have that same burn, to get that same kind of laughs. So whether the studio wants us to or not, we’re going to do it. The money is just a byproduct of coming out with good stuff. Our whole thing is building that rapport with the audience.” – Shawn Wayans
21. “A lot of the jokes had some build-up to some nasty stuff. But most of it was all character situations leading to what the ultimate payoff would be for that character.” – Shawn Wayans
22. “If you keep up with pop culture, everybody knows the joke.” – Shawn Wayans
23. “The studios want this from us, but it’s not all we do. So the next couple of movies we have planned, we want to do just a regular, funny comedy.” – Shawn Wayans
24. “We definitely have our finger on the pulse. You have to keep up. We decide what to watch by what’s funny.” – Shawn Wayans
25. “We pay homage to the people who came before, doing satires, like Mel Brooks; we’re just carrying the torch.” – Shawn Wayans
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Shawn Wayans! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Shawn Wayans quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Famous Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes About Life & Acting
Which are your favorite Anya Taylor-Joy quotes?
Anya Taylor-Joy is an American/English/Argentine actress and model. She is famously known for her role as Beth Harmon on the Netflix miniseries ‘The Queen’s Gambit’. She has received many awards including the Cannes Film Festival Award, Fangoria Chainsaw Award, Fright Meter Award, Gotham Award, and many more.
At the beginning of her acting career, she was featured in the fantasy tv series called ‘Atlantis’. Later on, she gained more attention for her part as Casey Cooke in ‘Split’. She was also featured on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in their April 2021 issue.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Anya Taylor-Joy quotes:
50 Famous Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes About Life & Acting
1. “I’m a hugger and a lover and a dancer!” – Anya Taylor-Joy
2. “I want it to be one where I love the work that I’ve done. And I like to think that I have good instincts.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
3. “I used to run into the woods as a little kid looking for witches. But I’m not superstitious, because I m not afraid of it.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
4. “I don’t lie very well!” – Anya Taylor-Joy
5. “I just want to see what life’s going to throw my way. So far, it’s been very unexpected. I’m kinda on a roller coaster and want to enjoy that.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
6. “I got scouted for modeling on the street. I’m such a tomboy – still am.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
7. “I swear like a sailor.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
8. “Movies were my first love.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
9. “I got scouted when I was 16, almost 17, and it was something that had never entered my thoughts.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
10th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
10. “I don’t actually watch that much TV, but I was obsessed with Dawson’s Creek growing up. And ‘Freaks and Geeks. And 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
11. “It is kind of bizarre, but at the same time, I feel like anyone that gets into movies didn’t fit into the real world, and so we made our own world.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
12. “I was such a tomboy growing up, and I’ve never really been into makeup or anything like that, so it was really surprising, but I definitely saw it as an in for acting.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
13. “I don’t know what kind of career I want to forge for myself.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
14. “I’d go into the woods to look for the witches, the mythical beings.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
15. “I find it very difficult to compare any two projects because they’re all such different beasts.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
16. “I’ve been very lucky with the roles that I’ve played in that they were wonderful roles for women.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
17. “I love films. It’s really funny, actually. Like, I see a lot of smaller movies. But a lot of these big, epic films that everyone’s like, ‘You have to see,’ I haven’t watched yet.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
18. “I just never thought about modeling before, but I thought, ‘Ooh, interesting, similar world, perhaps it’s a way into something.’ Then, I was on my third photoshoot ever, and Adam Leech from ‘Downtown Abbey’ saw me reading poetry and asked me to recite some.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
19. “I need specifically love, affection, people to touch me all the time. Because otherwise, I don’t really – I don’t cope very well. On ‘Morgan,’ everything is shot from the other side of the glass, so I was alone in a soundproof room watching everybody but being completely separate from whatever was going on.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
20th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
20. “I love the theater, I’d love to work in theater at some point, but I grew up with movies being something that I just clung to.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
21. “Even the strongest bonds, flesh and blood, they can just evaporate in a second given the right conditions.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
22. “Modeling had never entered my consciousness. I was always like, ‘I’m going to act.’ But I thought, ‘If this can help me with that, great.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
23. “I don’t really feel like I belong anywhere, which makes me belong everywhere.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
24. “I think we have a very Disneyfied, sterilized version of what an evil witch is nowadays.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
25. “I can’t do something that I would not throw myself under a bus for.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
26. “I refused to learn English for two years when we moved to London, hoping to send my family back home. It was tough, but at the same time, it has given me a sense of displacement that actually really suits the life that I’m living now.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
27. “I got scouted for modeling, and it was really scary – I was walking my dog wearing heels for the first time ever because I had a party to go to the day after, and I wanted to practice, and this black car kind of started following me, so I, being dramatic, picked up the dog and started to run.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
28. “I’d love to work with the Coen brothers. And Steven Spielberg. ‘E.T.’ was big for me.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
29. “I have always believed in magic.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
30th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
30. “I never fit in as a kid. I always felt that there was something different about me.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
31. “I’m a surprisingly good rapper.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
32. “I’ve been quite lucky in that the roles that I’ve been able to play are all kind of outsiders. And, you know, I belong to so many places and belong to none of them at the same time, so there’s this sense of displacement – I very much understand what it is to not fit in or belong somewhere.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
33. “If a character belongs to me, it’s mine. We belong to each other, and I feel a fierce need to tell that story, and it just so happens that a lot of these characters have been residing in pretty dark worlds.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
34. “I have an active imagination.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
35. “Once I set my mind towards something, it’s going to happen. By hook or by crook.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
36. “It was very difficult to leave Argentina when I was kid, so I only spoke Spanish for the first six years of my life.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
37. “So I guess acting was a way of finding a home if that makes sense.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
38. “Acting is really a give-and-take; it’s a dance.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
39. “I have a very acute understanding of how I work as a person, so if I’m afraid, I shut down and can’t do anything. If I’m overwhelmed, I shut down and can’t do anything.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
40th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
40. “I just want to work with wonderful people.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
41. “I never thought I could be a model.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
42. “To me, it always comes down to character and script and then director.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
43. “I think, probably, the place that I feel I most belong is a movie set.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
44. “The Witch’ is feminist.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
45. “My goal is to make a movie that no one would sort of expect me to make.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
46. “I think I just really understand what it is to feel like you don’t fit in, within your society, within your world, within your family, within whatever. I’ve always felt like an odd duck so I really understood that.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
47. “I love what I do so much.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
48. “I see it as something really beautiful, and I wouldn’t want to live in a world without magic.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
49. “I can’t just say yes to a movie. I have to be really passionate about it.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
50. “They’re incredible, flawed characters that I really gravitate toward. I just never want anybody to be able to put me in a box.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Anya Taylor-Joy! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Anya Taylor-Joy quotes? Leave a comment below.
21 Amazing Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
Lil Uzi Vert is an American rapper, singer and songwriter who first gained his fame following the release of his ‘Luv Is Rage’ mixtape. Since then, His tracks has debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 lists.
We’ve put together this incredible short collection of the most amazing Lil Uzi Vert quotes:
21 Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
1. “Everybody really doesn’t rock with each other in Philly – that’s a problem. ‘Cause me being in Atlanta now, I stay in Atlanta, and I get to see everybody work with everybody no matter what.” – Lil Uzi Vert
2. “I enjoy ‘down South’ music.” – Lil Uzi Vert
3. “One thing rap and rock have in common, a lot of it is focused on negativity. I like dark stuff.” – Lil Uzi Vert
4. “I played the coronet first, and then I upgraded to the trumpet. The first song I learned on there was ‘Hot Cross Buns.” – Lil Uzi Vert
5. “I just want to be successful. I’m not going to sit here and be like, ‘I want to win a Grammy’ or whatever; if that comes, that’s awesome. But I just want to be successful and provide for my whole family and get my family out the hood.” – Lil Uzi Vert
6. “If you’re you, it doesn’t matter if you’re the most boring person in the world: someone will like you. You’re not trying to be anyone else.” – Lil Uzi Vert
7th of 21 Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
7. “I really didn’t want to rap; I was just a regular kid. My friend – his name is William Aston – we went to the same high school together, and he was rapping. He put out a freestyle over Chris Brown‘s ‘Look at Me Now,’ and it was fire, and the whole school went crazy.” – Lil Uzi Vert
8. “A whole bunch of ‘ayes’ and a whole bunch of ‘yes.’ That’s it. That’s all I do. We what you call mumble rappers. So you say ‘yeah’ after everything and make it rhyme no matter what it is.” – Lil Uzi Vert
9. “I’m just doing me, and to me, that’s what got me this far.” – Lil Uzi Vert
10. “I never wanted to be no rapper.” – Lil Uzi Vert
11. “There’s a lot of haters in Philly, but it’s a lot of people that give you support – but way more haters. It’s definitely a great city to be from. But it’s not really a lot of people that come out of there. So when you, like, make it out of Philadelphia, everywhere else is easy.” – Lil Uzi Vert
12. “I really didn’t want to rap; I was just a regular kid.”– Lil Uzi Vert
13. “There are always people who are in the old way of doing things. I don’t think it’s a bad thing necessarily, but things change – nothing stays the same. If you can stay true to yourself, you’re always going to be legendary.” – Lil Uzi Vert
14th of 21 Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
14. “If I’m talking about girls and stuff, it’s usually the truth. So now, you know, if you hear my songs, you are gonna appreciate it differently because usually, it’s the truth.” – Lil Uzi Vert
15. “I like to look cool and dress nice.” – Lil Uzi Vert
16. “I got different moods. Like, if I’m in a good mood, I listen to ‘Up’ by Thug. If I’m not in a good mood, I’ll listen to ‘King TROUP’ – that’s a real emotional one.” – Lil Uzi Vert
17. “Wherever you’re from, you adapt to your environment. It definitely made my music a little bit more explicit. Because I really was in North Philly, I listened to State Property and stuff. Everything my dad listened to, I listened to.” – Lil Uzi Vert
18th of 21 Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
18. “I’m a real big Marilyn Manson fan. I get a lot of my styles from him. Not even musically – living-wise, too. Marilyn Manson definitely shows me you shouldn’t care what nobody says. I watched a bunch of his interviews, and he’s not just an artist; he’s one of the most intelligent people I ever saw in my life.” – Lil Uzi Vert
19. “Just know that. Lil Uzi Vert Dress, Cool, Rock Star, Look, Know, Nice One thing I could tell you is that I’m all over the place.” – Lil Uzi Vert
20. “‘Vert’ is, like, straight to the top, like a vertical leap.” – Lil Uzi Vert
21. “Mike Jones, Ying Yang Twins, then a little later, Wiz Khalifa and Meek Mill, too. It was the repetitive stuff with Mike Jones when he would give out his number, and I also like his style. Back then, actually, I still think du-rags, grillz, and stuff like that are cool.” – Lil Uzi Vert
Thanks for viewing this collection of the most amazing Lil Uzi Vert quotes! Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family.
What’s your favorite Lil Uzi Vert quote? Leave a comment below.
50 Lionel Messi Quotes About Soccer, Work & Success
Which are your favorite Lionel Messi quotes?
Lionel Messi is an Argentine professional soccer player, who has been playing for Barcelona FC his entire career.
Messi is considered to be one of the best soccer players in the world and has won multiple awards throughout his career. He’s also one of the top 20 richest athletes in the world.
Here’s our powerful collection of the best Lionel Messi quotes on soccer, hard work, and success:
50 Lionel Messi Quotes
1. “Barcelona gave me everything, they took a chance on me when nobody else would. I never have any desire to play for anybody else, I will be here for as long as they want me.” – Lionel Messi
2. “Every year I try to grow as a player and not get stuck in a rut. I try to improve my game in every way possible. But that trait is not something I’ve worked on, it’s part of me.” – Lionel Messi
3. “I don’t know, I’ve liked football since I was a kid and I’ve always dreamt of becoming a professional footballer, I never thought of any other job.” – Lionel Messi
4. “I never think about the play or visualize anything. I do what comes to me at that moment. Instinct. It has always been that way.” – Lionel Messi
5. “I’m always proudest whenever I’ve been part of a trophy-winning team. Lifting a title makes me feel so happy because it’s what I want to do in football: be successful.” – Lionel Messi
6. “It doesn’t matter if I am better than Cristiano Ronaldo, all that matters is that Barcelona are better than Madrid.” – Lionel Messi
7. “Little by little, I’m getting better all the time. I’ve not lost the passion to play.” – Lionel Messi
8. “Something deep in my character allows me to take the hits and get on with trying to win.” – Lionel Messi
9. “There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it’s just by signing an autograph. A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world.” – Lionel Messi
10th of 50 Lionel Messi Quote
10. “When the year starts the objective is to win it all with the team, personal records are secondary.“ – Lionel Messi
11. “Being a bit famous now gives me the opportunity to help people who really need it, especially children.” – Lionel Messi
12. “Everything that’s happened to me in my career has been special, even the tough times because they leave marks on you that shape your life.” – Lionel Messi
13. “I don’t need the best hairstyle or the best body. Just give me a ball at my feet and I’ll show you what I can do.” – Lionel Messi
14. “I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.” – Lionel Messi
15. “I’m lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much of the credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground.” – Lionel Messi
16. “It takes sacrifice as well as talent.” – Lionel Messi
17. “My ambition is to always get better and better.” – Lionel Messi
18. “Sometimes you have to accept you can’t win all the time.” – Lionel Messi
19th of 50 Lionel Messi Quotes
19. “This is much more than I dreamed about as a boy. I want to thank football in general for what it has given me.” – Lionel Messi
20. “Whether it’s a friendly match, or for points, or a final, or any game – I play the same. I’m always trying to be my best, first for my team, for myself, for the fans, and to try and win.” – Lionel Messi
21. “Being named among the best at something is special and beautiful. But if there are no titles, nothing is won.” – Lionel Messi
22. “Football has been my life since I was a kid. My style remains the same, I love every single minute I get on the pitch. I know I have a great responsibility, and that there are objectives to accomplish, but I try to have fun too, because that’s what i love to do.” – Lionel Messi
23. “I go out and do the best I can in each game, and I don’t think about the fouls other players will commit or whether I might be injured. It only does you harm to worry about those things.” – Lionel Messi
24. “I still have a lot of room for improvement. For example, I want to shoot equally well with both feet.” – Lionel Messi
25. “I’m never satisfied. I always push my limits and I always try to get better every day.” – Lionel Messi
26. “It was hard for me because it was such a big change. I left a lot behind in Argentina and unlike other children living at the Masia, I hardly ever got to visit my family. I only saw them once or twice a year and that was very hard for me.” – Lionel Messi
27. “My family was always present when I needed them and sometimes felt even stronger emotions than me.” – Lionel Messi
28th of 50 Lionel Messi Quotes
28. “The best decisions aren’t made with your mind, but with your instincts.” – Lionel Messi
29. “To be honest, I never realized it. I never really thought that I was going to be really good or not. I just wanted to make my dream come true.” – Lionel Messi
30. “Whether it’s a goal, or winning a game, I’m never satisfied.” – Lionel Messi
31. “Day-to-day motivation isn’t a problem for me.” – Lionel Messi
32. “I am a normal person. I have the same life as any human being. When I finish playing, doing my work, I have my family, my friends, and I live like any other person.” – Lionel Messi
33. “I have fun like a child in the street. When the day comes when I’m not enjoying it, I will leave football.” – Lionel Messi
34. “I try to use pressure to help me in every game. Pressure helps me do things to the best of my ability. I like it. I don’t feel pressure; quite the contrary, because I always enjoy what I’m doing and that’s playing football.” – Lionel Messi
35. “I’m not the sort of guy who shouts and screams before a match.” – Lionel Messi
36. “It’s an honor to be recognized like that [the best player]. But Barca is not just Messi. Barca has very good players.” – Lionel Messi
37th of 50 Lionel Messi Quotes
37. “On a personal note, I think it won’t be until after I’ve retired that I’m fully aware of what I’ve done or what I’ve gone on to achieve in my career.” – Lionel Messi
38. “The truth is my idea has been to always stay at Barcelona and see out the rest of my career here. Like I always say, one doesn’t know what can happen in the future, but if it were up to me to decide, I would stay at Barcelona for the rest of my career.” – Lionel Messi
39. “Today I am the happiest man in the world, my son was born and thanks to God for this gift.” – Lionel Messi
40. “You cannot allow your desire to be a winner to be diminished by achieving success before and I believe there is room for improvement in every sportsman.” – Lionel Messi
41. “Every time I start a year, I start with the objective of trying to achieve everything, without comparing it to how I’ve done in other seasons.” – Lionel Messi
42. “I am competitive and I feel bad when we lose. You can see it in me when we’ve lost. I’m in a bad way. I don’t like to talk to anyone.” – Lionel Messi
43rd of 50 Lionel Messi Quotes
43. “I like to score goals but I also like to have friends among the people I have played with.” – Lionel Messi
44. “I want to be world champion, but not to change the perception of others towards me or to achieve greatness like they say, but rather, to reach the goal with my national team and to add a world cup to my list of titles.” – Lionel Messi
45. “I’ve always really just liked football, and I’ve always devoted a lot of time to it. When I was a kid, my friends would call me to go out with them, but I would stay home because I had practice the next day.” – Lionel Messi
46. “Just to hear people saying and thinking that makes me very proud indeed. But I try not to think about it too much and just focus on enjoying everything that I have in this life.” – Lionel Messi
47. “Some people say my style of play is innate, but I’m not sure if that’s me or not. Honestly, I do play on instinct. On the pitch, I’m always looking for the best move or decision at any given time. I never want to do what the opposition would be expecting.” – Lionel Messi
48. “There are more important things in life than winning or losing a game.” – Lionel Messi
49. “What I do is play soccer, which is what I like.” – Lionel Messi
50. “You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” – Lionel Messi
Thanks for viewing this collection of Lionel Messi quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Lionel Messi quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard