Napoleon Hill was an american author, who was one of the first authors to get involved in the personal success genre.
Napoleon spoke on personal success, personal beliefs, and the principles you need in order to achieve success.
His ideas were absolutely brilliant, and I think that when it comes to self development, Napoleon’s book “Think and Grow Rich” is regarded as an excellent read.
This article outlines 35 of the most notorious Napoleon Hill quotes, many of which you’ve heard before and taken in. There’s no denying that the insights behind these quotes are genius.
Take a look below.
35 Notorious Napoleon Hill Quotes
1. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
3. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.” – Napoleon Hill
5. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
6. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
7. “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.” – Napoleon Hill
8. “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” – Napoleon Hill
9. “Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.” – Napoleon Hill
10th of 35 Napoleon Hill Quotes
10. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.” – Napoleon Hill
12. “Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat.” – Napoleon Hill
13. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Napoleon Hill
14. “Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” – Napoleon Hill
15. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.” – Napoleon Hill
17. “All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.” – Napoleon Hill
18. “There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.” – Napoleon Hill
19. “Money without brains is always dangerous.” – Napoleon Hill
20th of 35 Napoleon Hill Quotes
20. “You can start right where you stand and apply the habit of going the extra mile by rendering more service and better service than you are now being paid for.” – Napoleon Hill
21. “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge.” – Napoleon Hill
22. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.” – Napoleon Hill
23. “Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.” – Napoleon Hill
24. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.” – Napoleon Hill
25. “Success in its highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best.” – Napoleon Hill
26. “Until you have formed the habit of looking for the good instead of the bad there is in others, you will be neither successful nor happy.” – Napoleon Hill
27. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
28. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill
29. “The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “Just as our eyes need light in order to see, our minds need ideas in order to conceive.” – Napoleon Hill
31. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
32. “Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.” – Napoleon Hill
33. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
34. “Think and grow rich.” – Napoleon Hill
35. “You give before you get.” – Napoleon Hill
Thanks for checking out this awesome list of notorious Napoleon Hill quotes. Don’t forget to share on social media as always.