Which are your favorite motivational superhero quotes?
Who doesn’t love superheroes, am I right?
Superheros are awesome! There are so many new superhero movies being released this year, so I’ve decided to create an awesome collection of the most motivational superhero quotes.
This list includes quotes from the likes of Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, and so on!
Check the list out, and if you enjoy the quotes, or know a lot of superhero fanatics who will feel free to share the list using the share buttons at the bottom.
Top 40 Best Motivational Superhero Quotes
1. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
2. “You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there’s one thing you can never take away from me. I am Iron Man.” – Iron Man
3. “I believe there’s a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride. Even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want most. Even our dreams.” – Aunt May
4. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” – Iron Man
5. “Doesn’t matter what the press says. Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world – “No, you move.”” – Captain America
6. “No Matter how bad things get, something good is out there, over the horizon.” – Green Lantern
7th of 40 Superhero Quotes
7. “I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up.” – Iron Man
8. “You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.” – Superman
9. “There is a right and a wrong in the universe, and the distinction is not hard to make.” – Superman
10. “With great power, comes great responsibility.” – Spiderman
11. “I wear a mask, and that mask is not to hide who I am, but to create who I am.” – Batman
12. “The answers you seek shall be yours, once I claim what is mine.” – Thor
13. “If you cage the best, the beast will get angry.” – The Wolverine
14th of 40 Superhero Quotes
14. “This isn’t freedom. We’re holding a gun to every citizen’s head and calling it security.” – Captain America
15. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” – The Flash
16. “When you decide not to be afraid, you can find friends in super unexpected places.” – Ms. Marvel
17. “The door is more than it appears. It separates who you are from who you can be. You do not have to walk through it.” – Franklin Richards
18. “You only have your thoughts and dreams ahead of you. You are someone. You mean something.” – Batman
19. “Someone must have ripped the ‘Q’ section out of my dictionary, ’cause I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit’.” – Mr. Furious
20th of 40 Superhero Quotes
20. “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Batman
21. “Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.” – Batman
22. “It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of. It’s not having lived in the first place.” – Britt Reid, The Green Hornet
23. “No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.” – Peter Parker
24. “The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight.” – Martian Manhunter
25. “The Universe is so big, it has no center. We are the center.” – Ms. Marvel.
26. “Superheroes were born in the minds of people desperate to be rescued.” – Jodi Picoult
27th of 40 Superhero Quotes
27. “In a world of ordinary mortals, you are a wonder woman.” – Queen Hippolyta
28. “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – SuperMan
29. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me” – Superman
30. “The measure of a superhero is always his nemesis.” – David Lyons
31. “Superpowers, don’t always make you a superhero. – Duck” – Michael Grant
32. “The real crime would be not to finish what we started.” – Doctor Octopus
33. “The greatest power on Earth is the magnificent power we all of us possess… the power of the human brain!” – Professor X
34. “I’m here to fight for truth, and justice, and the American way.” – Superman
35th of 40 Superhero Quotes
35.”A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the size of his heart.” – Zeus
36. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
37. “The strength of this country isn’t in buildings of brick and steel. It’s in the hearts of those who have sworn to fight for its freedom!” – Captain America
38. “I know what it’s like. To not live up to expectations. To feel like nothing that you do will ever be good enough.” – Green Lantern
39. “Someone must have ripped the ‘Q’ section out of my dictionary, ’cause I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit.'” – Mr. Furious
40. “The fate of your planet rests not in the hands of gods. It rests in the hands of mortals.” – Thor
Thanks for checking out these sweet motivational superhero quotes!