Today, in the world that we live in, there are a lot more people thinking negatively than there are thinking positively.
It’s sad really, that so many people are depressed with their lives; most of them because they just can’t quite see how great their lives would actually be if they changed their attitude and the way they think.
I’ve compiled a list of 30 positive thinking quotes, which you should definitely read to destroy and overcome negativity within you. It amazing how much of an affect quotes can have on someone’s mindset.
30 Positive Thinking Quotes
It may only take 1 of these positive thinking quotes to completely change your attitude about things. Only 1. But I can’t tell you which one that may be.
Sometimes certain words speak to certain people. Enjoy:
1. “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
3. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
4. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
6. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown
7. “Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
8. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
9. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
10th of 30 Positive Thinking Quotes
“Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
11. “Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity.” – Joseph Sugarman
12. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
13. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
15. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
16. “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
17. “Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit, and the choice is yours.” – Tom Hopkins
18. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
19. “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” – Mark Twain
20. “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
21st of 30 Positive Thinking Quotes
21. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
22. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
23. “If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.” – Sean Stephenson
24. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
25. “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
26. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
27. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
28. “I am thankful for all those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Always think extra hard before crossing over to a bad side, if you were weak enough to cross over, you may not be strong enough to cross back!” – Victoria Addino
30. “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.” – Mandy Hale
I hope you enjoyed these 30 positive thinking quotes. Please don’t forget to share them with your friends and family by dropping them an email or sharing on Facebook, Twitter etc. Especially if you think today is a day that they will need to see these.