Robin Sharma is an incredibly inspirational author, and one that I’ve only just started following actually. It took me way too long to become familiar of Sharma and his work.
I’m looking to start reading “The monk who sold his Ferrari” very shortly – Another book that I’ve recently purchased.
Update 2016: Read the book, it was such an amazing story and enlightening story. Go buy it. Now!
I’m sure some of you may have read this before? So let me know what you thought of it!
I’ve been able to take in many of his amazing quotes, and it’s no wonder that he’s a best selling author. These Robin Sharma quotes are incredibly encouraging in many aspects of life; be it happiness, success, dreams or business.
Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
44 Robin Sharma Quotes
1. “Dream big, start small, act now.” – Robin Sharma
2. “Negative feedback can make us bitter or better.” – Robin Sharma
3. “Having talent is fantastic. Having confidence is even more important.” – Robin Sharma
4. “It takes a big person to avoid small worries.” – Robin Sharma
5. “Every moment spent worrying about ‘the way things were’ is a moment stolen from creating ‘the way things can be’.” – Robin Sharma
6. “Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone.” – Robin Sharma
7. “Devote yourself to learn something new about your field of mastery every day,” – Robin Sharma
8. “You can be a complainer or you can be an achiever.” – Robin Sharma
9. “Defeat only happens when you stop believing.” – Robin Sharma