Adam Sandler is an amazing American actor and comedian known for his roles in films like ‘Punch-Drunk Love’ and ‘The Wedding Singer’.
Along with his feature films that combined together have grossed over $2 billion at the box office, he has also released five comedy albums in his career, two of which were certified double-platinum.
He forayed into films as well and found considerable success as a comedian.
Taking forward his professional successes, he founded his own film and television production company ‘Happy Madison Productions’ that has produced numerous films. He is also well known for his donations to charitable causes.
Here are 29 amazing Adam Sandler quotes:
29 Adam Sandler Quotes
1. “I don’t know what drives me to succeed. I know I want to always do the best I can.I guess I was maybe in little league baseball as far as I wanted to be good at that. But school, I certainly wasn’t the best at that.” – Adam Sandler
2. “Chemistry can be a good and bad thing.” – Adam Sandler
3. “I think when I bought a house, that’s when I thought I felt like that’s a grown-up thing to do.” – Adam Sandler
4. “I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing ‘Maria’ from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up.” – Adam Sandler
5. “I think I’m playing grown up because I have kids now. But I don’t feel grown up yet.” – Adam Sandler
6. “I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that.” – Adam Sandler
7. “I say things, like every other parent, that reminds you of your own parents. One thing I do know about being a parent, you understand why your father was in a bad mood a lot.” – Adam Sandler
8. “With the amount of money I have, it’s difficult raising children the way I was raised.” – Adam Sandler
9. “I was a big fan of Kurt Russell growing up and I always wanted to be the modern day Kurt Russell.” – Adam Sandler
10th of 29 Adam Sandler Quotes
10. “It definitely has to learn a lesson about the way you’re living your life. I wouldn’t compare our movie to that, but it has a structure where it’s about a man who doesn’t appreciate all that he has and finds out at the end that life has been great and he has to enjoy that.” – Adam Sandler
11. “I immediately said yes for one reason and one reason only… Netflix rhymes with Wet Chicks.” – Adam Sandler
12. “The only reason I got into stand-up was that my brother told me to. I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I was 17 and my brother went to a comedy club and he said – you can do that.” – Adam Sandler
13. “I’m not comfortable being around too many people.” – Adam Sandler
14. “I wanted to make sure that I did one movie in my career that mothers hug me for.” – Adam Sandler
15. “Well I have a microphone and you don’t so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!” – Adam Sandler
16. “I’m not making every decision due to my children. But I do hope they never see some movies I’m doing. But I do want to do more family-friendly movies.” – Adam Sandler
17. “I shouldn’t be near Vegas and have money in my pocket.” – Adam Sandler
18. “I do feel good doing them [family-friendly movies], but it’s not going to be my way of life. I’m a comedian.” – Adam Sandler
19. “Well, we’re living in a material world, and I’m a material girl… or boy.” – Adam Sandler
20th of 29 Adam Sandler Quotes
20. “I’ve always liked older ladies, ever since my mother would have B’nai B’rith at our house.” – Adam Sandler
21. “In high school, I wanted to be a rock star and was in a lot of bands.” – Adam Sandler
22. “I was just a young guy who was excited to become a comedian and an actor and I just wanted to get to do what I got to do.” – Adam Sandler
23. “Alright, remember, alcohol equals puke equals smelly mess equals nobody likes you.” – Adam Sandler
24. “I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.” – Adam Sandler
25. “When I was kid, yeah, my family, my parents wanted me to marry a Jewish girl because that was what they taught their children and thought it would be an easier life for me to raise a Jewish kid. And I have a Jewish wife, I have a Jewish kid. They seem pretty happy about it.” – Adam Sandler
26. “I still get very scared when I step in front of a live audience.” – Adam Sandler
27. “When I was a kid you always heard about the Israeli army and you always heard about this tiny little country and how everyone around them wants them gone, and every time somebody comes after them they take care of business. And so as a Jewish kid you were proud of that.” – Adam Sandler
28. “My comedy is different every time I do it. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.” – Adam Sandler
29. “I grew up in a house that liked to be funny. Everybody liked to be funny. My family’s been…we’ve been enjoying each other’s comedy for years.” – Adam Sandler
Thanks for checking out these funny quotes from Adam Sandler. Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family on social media.