Which are your favorite Halsey quotes?
Halsey is an American singer and songwriter. She chose “Halsey” as her moniker because it’s an anagram of her real name as well as a street in Brooklyn where she spent a lot of time as a teenager.
She has sold 22 million records in the US alone, based on certifications alone. Her awards and nominations include four Billboard Music Awards, one GLAAD Media Award, a Guinness World Record, an MTV Video Music Award and a Grammy Award nomination.
Here’s our collection of Halsey quotes about life, love, and music:
30 Halsey Quotes About Life, Love & Music
1. “All we do is drive. All we do is thin about the feelings that we hide.” – Halsey
2. “I can’t help this awful energy. God damn right, you should be scared of me.” – Halsey
3. “I’m a wanderess, I’m a one night stand. Don’t belong to no city, don’t belong to no man.” – Halsey
4. “I’m standing in the ashes of who I used to be.” – Halsey
5. “Oh, we’ll be looking for sunlight, or the headlights, ’til our wide eyes burn blind.” – Halsey
6. “Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling?” – Halsey
7. “I don’t wanna wake it up, the devil in me.” – Halsey
8. “I’m bad at love, but you can’t blame me for tryin’.” – Halsey
9. “I’m well acquainted with villains that live in my head.” – Halsey
10. “She doesn’t let me have control anymore. I must’ve crossed a line, I must’ve lost my mind.” – Halsey
11th of 30 Halsey Quotes
11. “And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there’s no use crying about it.” – Halsey
12. “I know you’re dying to meet me, but I can just tell you this. Baby, as soon as you meet me, you’ll wish that you never did.” – Halsey
13. “I’m fading away, you know I used to be on fire.” – Halsey
14. “If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised.” – Halsey
15. “Sometimes the heart is deceiving.” – Halsey
16. “Don’t forget me, don’t forget me. I wouldn’t leave you if you’d let me.” – Halsey
17. “I miss the thought of a forever, you and me. But all you’re missing is my body.” – Halsey
18. “I’m not something to butter up and taste when you get bored.” – Halsey
19. “Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy get the best of me.” – Halsey
20. “Sorry that I can’t believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me.” – Halsey
21st of 30 Halsey Quotes
21. “He’s out his head, I’m out my mind. We got that love, the crazy kind.” – Halsey
22. “I won’t take anyone down if I crawl tonight. But I still let everyone down when I change in size.” – Halsey
23. “I’m searching for something that I can’t reach.” – Halsey
24. “My demons are begging me to open up my mouth.” – Halsey
25. “You’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece.” – Halsey
26. “The thing about being an artist is that you evolve so quickly, you grow, you learn, you change, you find yourself hating work that you made months prior. That’s the hard part about making an album, but every couple days I fall asleep listening to my album front to back and I lay there feeling so proud of what I did.” – Halsey
27. “Pop music really is a love and a joy and science (of songwriting).” – Halsey
28. “Being an artist and having a following can be a very scary thing because idolization makes you question your inner role in the universe. A lot of people get caught up in this idea of, “Wow! This world does revolve around me,” and it most certainly does not. It’s the exact opposite; these people don’t exist for you, you exist for them.” – Halsey
29th of 30 Halsey Quotes
29. “People are so afraid to talk about real things, but they’re experiences that everyone goes through.” – Halsey
30. “At the end of the day, every decision I make about my music is about creating a collective.” – Halsey
Thanks for checking out our list of Halsey quotes. Don’t forget to share them on your social media.
Which are your favorite Halsey quotes? Leave a comment below.
43 Motivational Peyton Manning Quotes
Peyton Manning, now 40 years old, was a professional American football player. He played as a star quarterback in the NFL for 18 seasons.
He is considered to have been one of the best quarterbacks of all time, originally playing for the Indianapolis Colts, and finishing the last four season of his career playing for the Denver Broncos.
Check out our collection of the most motivational Peyton Manning quotes:
43 Motivational Peyton Manning Quotes
1. “I have to leave the games now if the announcer says something I don’t agree with. I’m thinking, ‘Peyton, it is not healthy to be all worked up before a game.'” – Peyton Manning
2. “Anyone who waits for someone else to make a change automatically becomes a follower.” – Peyton Manning
3. “Everybody is going to be excited to play in a Super Bowl. When you still enjoy the preparation and the work part of it, I think you ought to be still doing that. I think as soon as I stop enjoying it, if I can’t produce, if I can’t help a team, that’s when I will stop playing.” – Peyton Manning
4. “I have to leave the games now if the announcer says something I don’t agree with. I’m thinking, ‘Peyton, it is not healthy to be all worked up before a game.’” – Peyton Manning
5. “I want to be out there every single snap, every single play.” – Peyton Manning
6. “I’m not 23 anymore. But the defensive ends and linebackers chasing me are. If I had to chose between youth and experience, I’d take experience every time.” – Peyton Manning
7. “I’m very humbled and I’m very honored. I certainly think about how grateful I am for all the teammates and coached that I’ve played with and played for throughout my career.” – Peyton Manning
8. “I’ve never left the field saying, ‘I could’ve done more to get ready,’ and that gives me peace of mind.” – Peyton Manning
9. “Imitation is obviously a great form of flattery.” – Peyton Manning
10. “It’s not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it’s refusing to fail.” – Peyton Manning
11. “My dad was a class person on and off the field. That’s the person I want to be.” – Peyton Manning
12th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
12. “Pressure is something you feel when you don’t know what the hell you’re doing.” – Peyton Manning
13. “Some people have this impression of me: ‘Boy, he’s always so serious on the field. Football. Football. Football.’” – Peyton Manning
14. “When you go through a significant injury and have a major career change, you truly do go one year at a time, and you don’t look past what’s going on now, because you are not sure what’s going to happen. Tomorrow is not promised.” – Peyton Manning
15. “You’ve got to remember what your priorities are. When you’re playing, what you do on the field is the most important thing.“ – Peyton Manning
16. “My high-school coach Tony Reginelli was kind of famous for ‘Reggie-isms,’ kind of like ‘Yogi-isms.’ He always said if you want to be a good quarterback, when sprinting left you want to be amphibious and throw left-handed. I told him, ‘You mean ambidextrous, coach?'” – Peyton Manning
17. “Being there every week for my teammates is really important to me. It’s all about accountability. I hear stuff about the ‘toughest quarterback in the league’ and all that; what’s that mean?” – Peyton Manning
18. “I don’t want to retire. I still want to play.” – Peyton Manning
19. “I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don’t talk about it or brag about it because that’s between God and me, and I’m no better than anybody else in God’s sight.” – Peyton Manning
20. “I was never on a mission to be an NFL quarterback. I wanted to be a good high school player, and I worked hard at that. That made me good enough to play in college and then I wanted to be a good college quarterback. During college I played well enough to make it into the NFL. I never took it for granted and really wanted to play hard at each level and I have always had a lot of fun doing what I wanted to do.” – Peyton Manning
21. “I’m proud to be Archie’s son. Being a quarterback, I had my mentor and hero living in the same house.” – Peyton Manning
22. “I’ve been a Colt for almost all of my adult life, but I guess in life, and in sports, we all know nothing lasts forever. Times change, circumstances change, and that’s the reality of playing in the NFL.” – Peyton Manning
23rd of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
“If nothing else in life, I want to be true to the things I believe in, and quite simply, to what I’m all about. I know I’d better, because it seems whenever I take a false step or two I feel the consequences.” – Peyton Manning
24. “It goes without saying, winning against a good team in a hostile crowd on the road, it’s just an absolutely huge win.” – Peyton Manning
25. “Life is about choices. You ask the questions and you listen to the answers. Then you listen to your heart.” – Peyton Manning
26. “My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.” – Peyton Manning
27. “Remind your critics when they say you don’t have the expertise or experience to do something that an amateur built the ark and the experts built the titanic.” – Peyton Manning
28th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
28. “We’ve been working a long time for this and we want to accomplish our ultimate goal. We know what it takes.” – Peyton Manning
29. “When you take a year off from football, you come back for all the enjoyable moments. When you’re not playing, you miss out on all the highs, but you also miss these disappointments. But I would rather be in the arena to be excited or be disappointed than not have a chance at all. That’s football. That’s why everybody plays it.” – Peyton Manning
30. “The head coach tells us what to do, and we follow his orders.” – Peyton Manning
31. “Boy, do I hate to lose.” – Peyton Manning
32. “I guess, to tell you the truth, I’ve never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I’ve managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache.” – Peyton Manning
33. “I think I could describe the perfect quarterback. Take a little piece of everybody. Take John Elway’s arm, Dan Marino’s release, maybe Troy Aikman’s drop-back, Brett Favre’s scrambling ability, Joe Montana’s two-minute poise and, naturally, my speed.” – Peyton Manning
34. “I would like to think I will be a guy who knows when it’s time to stop. I don’t want to be a guy who hung on and on. I do not have a goal in mind of a year or a statistic.” – Peyton Manning
35. “I’m the best manning.” – Peyton Manning
36. “I’ve been being asked about my legacy since I was about 25 years old. I’m not sure you can have a legacy when you’re 25 years old. Even 37. I’d like to have to be, like, 70 to have a legacy. I’m not even 100 percent sure what the word even means.” – Peyton Manning
37. “If you work hard and you play well, all those critics quiet themselves pretty quickly.” – Peyton Manning
38th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.” – Peyton Manning
39. “My dad told us up front, ‘Guys, if you want to play sports, go ahead, but it’s your decision.’” – Peyton Manning
40. “My job is to play well offensively and help my team score points. So I feel very responsible every time we lose a game.” – Peyton Manning
41. “Some guys leave a place after a long time, and they’re bitter. Not me.” – Peyton Manning
42. “When people are watching you, it makes you think twice about what you do, and the things you say, and the people you hang around with.” – Peyton Manning
43. “You hear about how many fourth quarter comebacks that a guy has and I think it means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters.” – Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning Motivational Video
Which are your favourite Peyton Manning quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Inspirational Robert De Niro Quotes
Robert De Niro is an American/Italian actor and producer;
At 73 years old, he’s had an incredibly successful career, and starred in a ridiculous number of films. Far too many to list, but here’s a few of the highlights:
- The Godfather Part II
- Silver Linings
- Analyze This
- The Intern
- Meet the Fockers
- Grudge Match
We’ve put together this small, yet inspirational collection of the best Robert De Niro quotes:
25 Inspirational Robert De Niro Quotes
1. “You learned the two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.” – Robert De Niro
2. “The talent is in the choices.” – Robert De Niro
3. “One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people’s lives without having to pay the price.” – Robert De Niro
4. “You’ll have time to rest when you’re dead.” – Robert De Niro
5. “I love to find new people. It’s not for the sake of their being new; it’s because if you find someone who perfectly fits a part, that’s such a great thing.” – Robert De Niro
6. “It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.” – Robert De Niro
7. “Time goes on. So whatever you’re going to do, do it. Do it now. Don’t wait.” – Robert De Niro
8. “Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky.” – Robert De Niro
9. “The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you.” – Robert De Niro
10th of 25 Robert De Niro Quotes
“There’s nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself.” – Robert De Niro
11. “I didn’t have a problem with rejection, because when you go into an audition, you’re rejected already. There are hundreds of other actors. You’re behind the eight ball when you go in there.” – Robert De Niro
12. “In acting, I always try to go back to what would actually be the real situation, the real human behavior in life.” – Robert De Niro
13. “I think it’s important to have had at least a few years of obscurity, where people treat you like everybody else.” – Robert De Niro
14. “I don’t like to watch my own movies – I fall asleep in my own movies.” – Robert De Niro
15. “I don’t get into these long-winded heavy discussions about character – do we do this or that or what. At the end of the day, what you gotta do is just go out there and do it.” – Robert De Niro
16. “With ‘Silver Linings,’ I didn’t feel – I was thinking of certain things, but I just said, ‘Let me go with it.’ You have to know what you’re doing, where you’re going with the scenes, and I put a lot of work into that. But when you’re out there, at the same time you gotta be ready for anything.” – Robert De Niro
17th of 25 Robert De Niro Quotes
17. “Don’t be afraid to do what your instincts tell you.” – Robert De Niro
18. “You discovered a talent, developed an ambition and recognized your passion. When you feel that, you can’t fight it — you just go with it.” – Robert De Niro
19. “Life rarely changes you totally but it consistently changes you in details.” – Robert De Niro
20. “I don’t feel pressure. I like if anybody has interest in what I have to say, especially if they’re younger. If they like me, respect me, I’m honoured and I’ll give them my opinion.” – Robert De Niro
21. “I am also not one for regrets. I don’t regret any film I’ve made, because there was a reason for making it at the time. If it hasn’t worked out, then don’t spend time worrying about why and how. Just move on to the next project.” – Robert De Niro
22. “Being able to battle it out. No matter how you do it, you gotta hold your ground at times. Other times you’ve got to compromise. But never a compromise that you can’t live with.” – Robert De Niro
23. “If it’s the right chair, it doesn’t take too long to get comfortable in it.” – Robert De Niro
24. “Rejection might sting, but my feeling is that often, it has very little to do with you.” – Robert De Niro
25. “You’re not responsible for the entire job, but your part in it… You will put your everything into everything you do.” – Robert De Niro
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Robert De Niro!
Which are your favorite Robert De Niro quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Motivational Stephen Curry Quotes About Success
Stephen Curry is a professional NBA player, currently playing as Point Guard for the Golden State Warriors. He’s considered to be one of the best shooters in NBA history.
Curry won the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award in 2015, and has won a number of other awards proving how successful he’s becoming at his sport.
If you’re a fan of motivational videos, do a quick search in YouTube for “Stephen Curry motivation”, and you’ll see some awesome stuff.
This article is dedicated to the most motivational Stephen Curry quotes on basketball and success:
25 Motivational Stephen Curry Quotes
1. “I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies… I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.” – Stephen Curry
2. “I want to practice to the point where it’s almost uncomfortable how fast you shoot, so that in the game things kind of slow down.” – Stephen Curry
3. “Make sure you live in the moment and work your butt off every single day, and I hope I inspire people all around the world to just be themselves. Be humble, and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.” – Stephen Curry
4. “Being a superstar means you’ve reached your potential, and I don’t think I’ve reached my potential as a basketball player and as a leader yet.” – Stephen Curry
5. “Be the best version of yourself in anything that you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.” – Stephen Curry
6. “We have to have the mentality that we have to work for everything we’re going to get.” – Stephen Curry
7. “Play like you’re in first. Train like you’re in second.” – Stephen Curry
8. “If you take time to realize what your dream is and what you really want in life — no matter what it is, whether it’s sports or in other fields — you have to realize that there is always work to do, and you want to be the hardest working person in whatever you do, and you put yourself in a position to be successful. And you have to have a passion about what you do.” – Stephen Curry
9th of 25 Stephen Curry Quotes
9. “If you don’t fall, how are you going to know what getting up is like?” – Stephen Curry
10. “I do a little sign on the court every time I make a shot or a good pass and i pound my chest and point to the sky – it symbolizes that I have a heart for God. It’s something that my mom and I came up with in college and I do it every time i step on the floor as a reminder of who I’m playing for.” – Stephen Curry
11. “I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.” – Stephen Curry
12. “Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.” – Stephen Curry
13. “Success comes after you conquer your biggest obstacles and hurdles.” – Stephen Curry
14th of 25 Stephen Curry Quotes
14. “There’s more to me than just this jersey I wear.” – Stephen Curry
15. “I’d rather be a non-All-Star playing in the Western Conference finals than an All-Star who’s sitting at home in May.” – Stephen Curry
16. “I can do all things.” – Stephen Curry
17. “Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.” – Stephen Curry
18. “I can get better. I haven’t reached my ceiling yet on how well I can shoot the basketball.” – Stephen Curry
19. “I can’t say enough, how important my faith is to how I play the game and who I am.” – Stephen Curry
20. “I really cherish everything that basketball brings; and I think, for me, it’s been a great ride and I’m not done yet…” – Stephen Curry
21. “Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.” – Stephen Curry
22. “Each game is an opportunity to be on a great stage and be a witness for Christ. When I step on the floor, people should know who I represent, who I believe in.” – Stephen Curry
23. “Basketball was mine, and that’s what’s carried me to this point.” – Stephen Curry
24. “The more years I go, the more experience I have, the more that nutrition and eating the right foods is important for recovery and things like that.” – Stephen Curry
25. “It’s all about winning. Stats really don’t matter, I mean, guys have great series and all that, and people take notice and take their place in history with those stats and all that stuff. But at the end of the day, it’s all about winning and what you can do to help your team get to that point.” – Stephen Curry
As always, I hope you love the quotes we’re publishing here guys, and let us know if there’s any other NBA player quotes you want us to publish on Wealthy Gorilla.
Which are your favorite Stephen Curry quotes? Leave a comment below.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Zach Johnson is a professional golfer who earned millions winning major championships and leading the field on the PGA Tour.
William Friedkin Net Worth
William Friedkin earned millions as a smash-hit film director, becoming extremely wealthy from his popular horror and action films.
Terence Crawford Net Worth
Terence Crawford won multiple world championship boxing titles, amassing a fortune from his exceptional talent.
Teemu Selänne Net Worth
Teemu Selänne earned a fortune as a winger, becoming wealthy due to his formidable ice hockey skills.
Victoria Azarenka Net Worth
Victoria Azarenka won millions playing on the WTA circuit, becoming one of the wealthiest world Number 1 tennis stars.
Tom Watson Net Worth
Tom Watson built his fortune on the golf course by being one of the best professional golfers of his time.
Alan Alda Net Worth
Alan Alda’s award-winning television performances earned him millions as an actor.
T.J. Dillashaw Net Worth
T.J. Dillashaw ran into some trouble during the final few years of his career, but put together a great resume...
Viola Davis Net Worth
Discover how Viola Davis' fearless approach to acting redefined Hollywood standards.
Ewan McGregor Net Worth
Follow the incredible rise of Ewan McGregor, from aspiring actor to Golden Globe-winning superstar.
Richest People4 weeks ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People3 weeks ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard