What is Beth Phoenix’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Born:||November 24, 1980|
|Height:||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||March 8, 2023|
Beth Phoenix is an American professional wrestler and color commentator who worked on the independent circuit before joining the WWE.
Known for her marriage to Adam Copeland, known by his ring name Edge, Phoenix transitioned from wrestling to commentary along with regular appearances in WWE video games.
As of May 2023, Beth Phoenix’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.
Beth Phoenix Facts
- While her impressive physique makes her an ideal wrestler, it also meant that she grew up with body confidence issues, and eventually had to seek professional help.
- It didn’t take long for Beth Phoenix to experience her first injury, with the wrestling star breaking her jaw following her debut on RAW in 2006.
- She’s been passionate about wrestling since she was a girl, and was the first female wrestler at Notre Dame high school.
- When she took a break from the WWE in 2012, she cited family reasons, wanting to spend more time with her husband and children.
- In 2017, she was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and was the youngest woman to have received the honor.
Beth Phoenix was born as Elizabeth Kociański in Elmira, New York, on November 24th, 1980, and was raised by Polish parents.
Her interest in wrestling began at a young age and was largely inspired by wrestlers such as Ted DiBiase, Sgt. Slaughter, and Bret and Owen Hart.
After completing her graduate degree from Canisius College in Buffalo, New York, she moved into a career as an amateur wrestler.
Beth Phoenix’s professional wrestling career began with several years working on the independent circuit, where she racked up several victories, leading to a tryout with the WWE.
After succeeding in the tryouts, she took her ring name Beth Phoenix, signing a developmental contract with the WWE in 2005.
While with the WWE, she rubbed shoulders with some of the richest wrestlers in the world, holding the Vivas Championship once and the WWE Women’s Championship three times.
As well as her wins, Phoenix lost to Nikki Bella during a non-title match for SmackDown and provided updates on her husband’s health when he was injured by Randy Orton in 2021.
In 2019, Phoenix became a full-time commentator for NXT, replacing Percy Watson and working alongside Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness.
More Professional Wrestlers:
Beth Phoenix’s Career Earnings
With her regular slots in the WWE over several years, Beth Phoenix will have enjoyed a consistently high salary.
In 2014, it was reported that she earned an impressive $240,000 that year alone for her role as a WWE diva.
Her work as a commentator will ensure she continues to take home a sizeable paycheck, as well as royalties from the sales of her WWE movies and video games.
Beth Phoenix’s Net Worth Annually
With a net worth of $4 million, Beth Phoenix is one of the richest divas in the WWE, with the official Beth Phoenix Instagram account featuring over 700k followers.
This net worth will continue to rise as Phoenix works as a commentator while continuing to return to the ring for occasional guest appearances.
With her marriage to Edge, their combined income and net worth give them considerable financial clout.
In 2001, Beth Phoenix married her first husband, Joel Carolan, who went by the ring name Joey Knight, with the couple divorced in 2010.
She began dating fellow WWE wrestler Edge, whose real name is Adam Copeland, in September 2011, with their daughter Lyric Rose Copeland was born on December 12th, 2013.
Another daughter, Ruby Ever Copeland, was born in 2016, and the same year Phoenix and Copeland were married.
Awards & Achievements
Having been wrestling since the late 1990s, Beth Phoenix has participated in multiple championships in which she has won several victories throughout her career.
Here are some highlights from Beth Phoenix’s career:
- 1999: Phoenix wins two amateur wrestling championships in a single year, picking up Women’s Champion at North-East Wrestling and New York State Fair contests.
- 2002: She is ranked No. 2 of the top 50 female wrestlers in the Pro Wrestling Illustrated Female 50.
- 2015: She wins the Women’s Wrestling Award at the Cauliflower Alley Club professional wrestling event.
- 2015: Beth Phoenix picks up the Frank Gotch Award in the George Tragos professional wrestling hall of fame.
- 2017: She is inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as part of the Class of 2017.
How Does Beth Phoenix Spend Her Money?
While Beth Phoenix’s net worth isn’t on par with some of the richest actresses in the world, she is still worth more than enough to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
Along with her husband, Phoenix has a residence in Asheville, North Carolina, which includes its own large gym and a room for their trophies.
She’s also known for her exceptional dress sense, whether fighting in the ring or delivering commentary from the sidelines.
With her outstanding career as a professional wrestler, combined with her work as a sports commentator, Beth Phoenix has enjoyed many high points and successes.
Here are some of the best highlights of Beth Phoenix’s career:
- 2004: Beth Phoenix makes her debut on Ohio Valley Wrestling, becoming her on-screen girlfriend to Chris Masters.
- 2006: She debuts on RAW as a face, attacking Mickie James, later suffering an injury during a match against Victoria.
- 2007: Phoenix defeats Michelle to win the first WWE Women’s Championship of her career.
- 2010: She defeats McCool at WrestleMania XXVI to earn her third Women’s Championship.
Favorite Beth Phoenix Quotes
Beth Phoenix isn’t shy about speaking her mind and has often shared her insights into professional wrestling and life throughout her impressive career.
Here are our favorite quotes from Beth Phoenix:
- “For a long time when I was working to get a job and in OVW to create an image to get hired by WWE, they kept saying, ‘we’re looking for the next Trish Stratus. We want that look – that beautiful, feminine fitness model that kicks butt, and you just don’t fit the mold.’ That was holding me back for so long.” – Beth Phoenix
- “This isn’t a business that you can pick up in a few weeks. This takes years of commitment, dedication, passion, and hard work. With that is WWE’s road schedule that doesn’t provide for enough in-ring time for the divas to develop.” – Beth Phoenix
- “You can disagree with someone and still do business as a professional.” – Beth Phoenix
- “They say that you never forget your first love and my first love was wrestling. My grandmother taught me wrestling, but it was not until Wrestlemania 10, Bret Hart Vs. Owen Hart, who made a work of art.” – Beth Phoenix
- “A beach date would be awesome, with like a little picnic basket, some fruit, and bread – just something really, really relaxed and laid-back. I like just relaxing all day, maybe playing in the water a little bit. It’s just totally a day to chill.” – Beth Phoenix
3 Amazing Lessons From Beth Phoenix
Now that you know all about Beth Phoenix’s net worth, we’ll explore some of the valuable insights and advice we can learn from her career as a wrestler.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Beth Phoenix:
1. Don’t Try To Be Something You’re Not, Just Be Yourself
Beth Phoenix has reinvented herself in the ring on several occasions, turning from face to heel, but ultimately her performances worked best when she was herself.
2. Persevere If You Want To Succeed
When Phoenix suffered an injury to her face during a match, she didn’t let it put an end to her professional career.
Instead, she took the time off needed to recover, then got back into the ring and became even more successful.
3. If You’re Uncomfortable In Your Body, Take Action To Deal With It
With her body discomfort in her early years, Phoenix could easily have let her anxieties overwhelm her life.
Rather than let her condition bring her down, she took the necessary steps to overcome it and found confidence and success in life.
That wraps up this overview of the life and career of Beth Phoenix, and how she has achieved her impressive net worth.
From her early beginnings on the independent circuit to becoming one of the most celebrated divas of all time, her career has been studded with successes
With her commentary career thriving, Beth Phoenix’s net worth will likely continue to grow, so we’ll update this article in the future with the latest information.
As of May 2023, Beth Phoenix’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.