Which are your favorite Christian Serratos quotes?
Christian Serratos is an American actress.
She is best known for her portrayal as ‘Rosita Espinosa’ in AMC’s international box office hit TV series, The Walking Dead.
She also has her name credited for appearing in other popular TV series, such as Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide and Selena: The Series.
Serratos successfully won the 30th Young Artist Award for ‘Best Performance in a Feature Film’ for her portrayal as ‘Angela Weber’ in the renowned romantic fantasy movie, Twilight.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Christian Serratos quotes:
50 Inspirational Christian Serratos Quotes About Life
1. “You can tell she’s a tangible person. Sometimes you watch people and you’re like, I’m not their friend. They are this entity, they are the star, but she (Selena) somehow made an arena of people feel like they were all hanging out together as friends, and she just happened to be performing a show to thousands and thousands of people. She brought you in, and I think that’s something really special about her. I haven’t seen anyone else do that.” – Christian Serratos
2. “I think that was true for the Quintanilla family, too. They were family, and they got to travel and perform together, and I think that’s what gave them joy. And seeing the reactions of the background actors—everyone was so happy to hear this music again.” – Christian Serratos
3. “And if I get to work with a bunch of incredibly talented Latinas for the rest of my life, I’d be so happy.” – Christian Serratos
4. “We just got to support each other because if we’re not supporting one another, we’re not going to bring change in this industry.” – Christian Serratos
5. “We’ve been programmed to think meat is protein and you need meat. No, we are not cavemen. There are plenty other ways.” – Christian Serratos
6. “It did and didn’t. I skated for like 15 years, and I still skate from time to time just for fun.” – Christian Serratos
7. “It’d be fun to do a comedy with someone like Sandra Bullock.” – Christian Serratos
8. “I’ve been designing my own pieces for a long time. My mother’s a jewelry designer, so we knew at some point we were going to do a line and dive into the fashion world.” – Christian Serratos
9. “I love acting, but it means so much more when I know that I’ve invested more than just the actual act.” – Christian Serratos
10th of 50 Christian Serratos Quotes
10. “No, he (David Boyd) didn’t really give me any advice. If he tried, I’d probably tell him to shut up because it makes me more nervous.” – Christian Serratos
11. “I knew that by being intimidated and having that fear a little bit, it was going to push me to work as hard as I could.” – Christian Serratos
12. “When I stopped eating meat, I noticed that it was easier for me to focus, and I was really proud of myself for being green also… I had a plethora of reasons for going vegetarian.” – Christian Serratos
13. “It’s strange. I feel very calm. It was such a long process getting the job, and there were so many moving parts. Obviously, there is a responsibility [to get it right], so I decided very quickly that I couldn’t afford to freak out. I didn’t have time to really digest what I was doing, and I might not even really digest it until I’m done. And that might be for survival.” – Christian Serratos
14. “So my thing is, if you ever have a day that you get dolled up, you have to wash all of that makeup off.” – Christian Serratos
15. “I have a terrible, terrible fear of knives. I only buy food that I don’t need to cut… I haven’t cut my food in years! Like, I won’t even touch a plastic knife or anything sharp. And if I’m in a kitchen and somebody picks up a knife, I leave.” – Christian Serratos
16. “I’d love to play someone who’s insane or something, just so I can go flake out. I like a superhero. I know that’s ironic. That’s where we are, but seriously, it’d be really cool to play a superhero.” – Christian Serratos
17. “I always want the best for everybody, but especially, obviously, Latinas. I just want everyone to succeed.” – Christian Serratos
18. “I listen to the Mars Volta and Fiona Apple every day.” – Christian Serratos
19. “It did make me feel so much more grounded in the universe of what I was doing, especially because Selena was her own everything. She was her own choreographer, her own stylist, her own makeup artist.” – Christian Serratos
20th of 50 Christian Serratos Quotes
20. “I have a lot of ‘Twilight’ gear. I love the hoodies that say ‘vampires’ and ‘werewolves,’ but I refuse to get one because I can’t choose; I have to have them both. I have the Team Edward T-shirt, but I also have Team Jacob.” – Christian Serratos
21. “It’s my first time really leading a show in this way, so I stay away from it more just because I tend to be sensitive, and I want to focus on what it is that we did. I think the most important thing is telling the story of this Latin family.” – Christian Serratos
22. “I’m so overjoyed that the people who love her so much are now going to get this entire new person to fall in love with because there’s so much of her that we don’t know” – Christian Serratos
23. “Dia de Los Muertos is a holiday that pays tribute to the dead and also celebrates life. So I thought, what better of an idea to bring it in with PETA and let people know how we can respect the living and the dead. Going vegetarian could be an incredible option for people if they would just educate themselves.” – Christian Serratos
24. “I’ve always been opposed to slaughtering, eating, and wearing carcasses.” – Christian Serratos
25. “I’m not a really big comic book person. I know the typical ones – ‘Spider-Man’ and ‘Wonder Woman’ and ‘Storm’ and that stuff. But don’t quiz me, because I’m not good at things like that.” – Christian Serratos
26. “I have a great husband, my family’s dope, my kid is awesome. And I feel very connected to my Mexican culture.” – Christian Serratos
27. “That’s all I could do—just show that hard-working woman, that woman’s beautiful soul, her confidence. I still think about reaching out to J. Lo. But I mean, it’s like, it’s J. Lo, and I wouldn’t know what to fucking say [laughs].” – Christian Serratos
28. “I had thoughts, like, ‘Do I reach out to her (Selena)? Or do I not?’ I’ve been in this business for a very long time, but I still felt like the biggest nerdy rookie newcomer.” – Christian Serratos
29. “We were all fans, so to see the music being performed was fun for all of us. There were times when we weren’t rolling, and it would just be us and the background actors singing her songs. Those were good times.” – Christian Serratos
30th of 50 Christian Serratos Quotes
30. “When she performed “Que Creias” at a baseball game—it was just so badass. She has so much confidence. She loves her fans and you can tell in how she plays with them and has a great time with them. I wanted to mimic that. She was such a strong and powerful woman. And she was so young.” – Christian Serratos
31. “I know a lot of people who don’t wash their makeup off of their face at night, and I think that’s the worst thing ever.” – Christian Serratos
32. “I think people look at Selena in her prime, like the iconic Selena that we know, and wouldn’t guess her age, but she was very young and so family-oriented.” – Christian Serratos
33. “Some days, I know beauty techniques like it’s my job, and other days I can’t do my makeup for the life of me. So I find it easiest to just put on mineral veil and a little mascara and call it a day. I use Physician’s Formula and Bare Minerals every day of my life.” – Christian Serratos
34. “I was a serious competitive figure skater and still ice-skate as much as I can. Anyway, I once brought a date to the rink to have him experience what I was into. So all is going fine, and then – bam! – he bit it extremely hard! Skate time was over. His bruises were scary. I felt so bad.” – Christian Serratos
35. “I loved the performances because it’s when we all knew we were going to be together. To see all those rehearsals come to fruition was really exciting, and we just have so much fun with each other when we’re on stage.” – Christian Serratos
36. “I have little weird things that aren’t really specific but are just kind of odd. I write my 5’s backward, and I don’t know if anyone would even care, at all.” – Christian Serratos
37. “My first on-screen kiss was lame: Nickelodeon. But my first real-life kiss was super cute and nice, but still very awkward. It was with this hot skateboarder with dreadlocks. He was my little Rastaman.” – Christian Serratos
38. “I feel if you do write music, you write what you listen to, and you couldn’t possibly write in another genre.” – Christian Serratos
39. “I usually go to Lush for hair products. I had no idea that this existed, but they have a shampoo rock, and it looks like a bar of soap, and I was tripping out when they told me it was a shampoo, so that’s pretty sweet.” – Christian Serratos
40th of 50 Christian Serratos Quotes
40. “I’m over-analytical as it is, and I’m always really concerned about whether I’m doing the appropriate thing. It just started to stress me out, so I was like, maybe I’m not supposed to. But I grew up watching that movie, and I was such a fan of her portrayal of Selena.” – Christian Serratos
41. “But I think knowing rhythm helped me. She’s kind of dirty on stage—it’s a vibe. I had to throw away all that other stuff.” – Christian Serratos
42. “There were a few times where I didn’t feel as loose, or I didn’t feel as comfortable in what I was doing, or I wasn’t warmed up yet, and the director would remind me, like, ‘Hey, your husband’s out there—you’ve gotta bring that David energy.’ So he definitely inspired me.” – Christian Serratos
43. “I make a fabulous tofurkey for Thanksgiving. My Mexican-Italian family can’t tell the difference.” – Christian Serratos
44. “I also danced when I was younger. We joked about it on set because some of the choreography, I was like, “Oh, it’s no problem. It’s the same thing as skating,” but in skating you would hyperextend in a different way than Selena did, so it was learning the same things, but making them completely opposite.” – Christian Serratos
45. “You can get fake fur, which, if that’s what you want – if you want that fur look – it looks just the same. It’s really unnecessary to skin an animal when you can get something that looks just the same without hurting anything.” – Christian Serratos
46. “Twilight’ has been a great opportunity, and it’s been great fun. Hey, if I’m 50, and someone still wants an autograph for ‘Twilight,’ OK, cool.” – Christian Serratos
47. “I didn’t have many people that looked like me that I could look up to. Selena was one of those people for me. I grew up listening to her, admiring her, and kind of feeling like she was my friend or my family.” – Christian Serratos
48. “I want to see everyone do amazing work.” – Christian Serratos
49. “Sometimes I can’t decide if I like social media or not.” – Christian Serratos
50. “People loved that film, and people already have this amazing portrayal of her, but I had to suppress all those thoughts and just watch Selena and give the beauty I was witnessing on screen.” – Christian Serratos
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Christian Serratos!
Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Want to know how Cristian Serratos spends her money? Check out her net worth.