40 Jonny Moseley Quotes About Success
Which are your favorite Jonny Moseley quotes?
Jonny Moseley is an American freestyle skier and TV presenter. He is best known for being the first person born in Puerto Rico to become a member of the U.S. Ski Team.
Throughout his career as a professional skier, Moseley has had the honor of being named ‘Sportsman of the Year’ by the U.S. Olympic Committee and also has been featured on the covers of popular magazines ‘Freeskier’ as well as ‘Rolling Stones’.
As a TV presenter, Moseley is well-known for hosting a number of widely celebrated shows, including ‘The Challenge’, ‘Battle of the Sexes’, and ‘Free Agents’. He has ventured into acting as well, having successfully made a few appearances in ski movies by the famous filmmaker ‘Warren Miller’.
Here’s our collection of the best Jonny Moseley quotes:
40 Jonny Moseley Quotes About Success
1. “I believe they call this a unique selling proposition in business. Your customers are like judges and you want to make it easy for them to choose you.” – Jonny Moseley
2. “I jumped at the opportunity actually. Obviously, I’ve watched Dancing with the Stars and it looked like everyone has a great time and it seems to provide some interesting opportunities too. But on a personal level, I’m a winter sports guy.” – Jonny Moseley
3. “I feel really fortunate that I was able to ski beginning at a young age and that my parents weren’t overly protective when it came to the safety element. Mostly they just wanted us to finish school. Almost everything else was negotiable.” – Jonny Moseley
4. “I was the youngest of three boys (by five years) so I think I benefited a lot from that.” – Jonny Moseley
5. “My parents are great.” – Jonny Moseley
6. “My dad saw the early days of freestyle skiing going off in Squaw, and he signed me and my brothers up for a freestyle contest.” – Jonny Moseley
7. “Also, if you can, go up when conditions are fair so your kids are most comfortable. And when the kids are old enough, enroll them in ski school. We’re up at Squaw Valley a lot. Their kids programs are great.” – Jonny Moseley
8. “I was only two years old when my parents moved our family here from Puerto Rico, so I don’t really remember my first big memory of falling in love with Squaw.” – Jonny Moseley
9. “A bamboo pole – longer than you think you need – is a great way to teach kids to ski. They can hang onto that – almost like a water ski bar – and turn normally at a safe distance behind you.” – Jonny Moseley
10th of 40 Jonny Moseley Quotes
10. “My background in hosting TV shows proved to be valuable as I helped transition my partners’ marketing efforts to Zoom. For example, I helped produce a virtual ski show for my retail partner Peter Glenn and a virtual red carpet for Warren Miller.” – Jonny Moseley
11. “I found joy in trying to make it easy for the judges to pick me by having a distinguishing feature.” – Jonny Moseley
12. “I’ll let them hold it. They think that’s pretty cool. And Jack has been practicing his 360s on our trampoline. But I’ll steer them away from freestyle skiing – I don’t know if I can take it.” – Jonny Moseley
13. “The guy in your ski school as a kid will be teaching you one day and the next day you’ll see him ripping down the mountain launching a 50-footer. In your mind it’s just, “Whatever I’m doing now, I need to advance it.” You’re never good enough at Squaw. And if you’re doing something that has been done before, nobody here cares. You need to do something new.” – Jonny Moseley
14. “We were all really active and into sports and I think my parents were just looking for something we could do as a family where we would burn off some energy.” – Jonny Moseley
15. “Bethenny was doing death spirals the first time I saw her. ” – Jonny Moseley
16. “My father had been in Puerto Rico for a while before he moved back to California, suddenly it was just, every weekend we were loading up the car and driving to Squaw.” – Jonny Moseley
17. “We have basically multiple sports this year, whereas last year we had snowboarding and skiing big air, and a skate half pipe.” – Jonny Moseley
18. “My wife and I really want to be good parents, and we also want to expose our kids to a lot of things and then just follow their lead in terms of what they’re interested in.” – Jonny Moseley
19. “I grew up watching figure skating. I did some freestyle skiing and even did some ski ballet. I’m a trick guy. I like axels. I’ve always wanted to know the difference between a sow cow and a loop!” – Jonny Moseley
20th of 40 Jonny Moseley Quotes
20. “Jack, my 4-year-old, has been on skies since he was 15 months old. I wouldn’t really call it “skiing” though at that age.” – Jonny Moseley
21. “We have a village set up with BMX vert [ramp] and street-style riding and skateboard street skating. We even have a wakeboard session in McCovey Cove and freestyle motocross.” – Jonny Moseley
22. “Our goal has always been to get him to like it. We want our kids to enjoy skiing, so we’ve only been taking them up on nice days in the spring when you don’t have to wear a lot of gear. Like short-sleeve weather.” – Jonny Moseley
23. “You can start a new sport and be pretty good at it at first, but if you really want to perform and do well, you’ve got to make mistakes.” – Jonny Moseley
24. “The best way to do this is to create something that is clearly better. This can be challenging and I messed up trying a couple of times, but I think the strategy wins in the long run.” – Jonny Moseley
25. “Rebecca has her own skates and she apparently did some figure skating as a kid. So I’m kinda worried about her the most I guess. And she’s a total sandbagger! Every time I see her she makes it seems like I’m a snake in the grass to cover how good she is!” – Jonny Moseley
26. “I learned that being a judge can be hard, especially when asked to decipher between similar performances.” – Jonny Moseley
27. “She (Bethenny) was doing that like day two! I could barely stand up and she’s doing this?! It took us four weeks just to work into that. I do not see myself as the favorite that’s for sure.” – Jonny Moseley
28. “Jack has been doing some combos on the trampoline but he hasn’t named anything yet.” – Jonny Moseley
29. “The snow is interesting. Whenever it’s warm outside the snow is different than when it’s on the [ski] hill. It’s melting and not replenishing itself. It’s soft, and it gets rutty. … They’ll probably be jumping in front of a crowd bigger than they ever jumped in front of. And the lights. The visuals are different. That’s why the [experienced] guys do the best.” – Jonny Moseley
30th of 40 Jonny Moseley Quotes
30. “You have to do the hard work in order to succeed.” – Jonny Moseley
31. “The companies I work with were affected in different ways by the pandemic. I tried to be proactive in understanding what they were going through and be part of the solution.” – Jonny Moseley
32. “It’s so hard for the male partner to do that sitting down and it’s also apparently very difficult for the woman.” – Jonny Moseley
33. “I personally like the Plaza Bar. It’s the original après ski bar built for the Olympics back in the ’60s. It’s been remodeled but still has that old-school feel. It has a nice big lounge area you can sit so you don’t have to stand, it kind of sucks to stand shoulder-to-shoulder and yell for a beer. Sit down there, get some nachos and some good IPAs.” – Jonny Moseley
34. “Coordination and balance are really big at this age so we’ve been working on building that. I also want my kids to understand the concept of practice and determination.” – Jonny Moseley
35. “Squaw is skiing well right now, but the terrain is limited to five or so chairlifts. Alpine is open with three lifts as well. There is enough to have fun on but it’s time for some snow. ” – Jonny Moseley
36. “Freestyle skiing is a judged sport built on progression and iteration.” – Jonny Moseley
37. “There was always this laid-back vibe in Squaw, and that carried over to the parents in town.” – Jonny Moseley
38. “When my brothers and I asked about joining the newly-formed freestyle team they didn’t think twice about it.” – Jonny Moseley
39. “Well, I don’t know about famous, but they do watch me on TV and we occasionally get out the gold medal from the safety deposit box.” – Jonny Moseley
40. “If you happen to hit that sweet powder day, get up early, and camp out at KT-22. Grab a Wildflour Cookie, wait out the line, and get to the top.” – Jonny Moseley
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Jonny Moseley! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Jonny Moseley quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes?
Kaka is a retired Brazilian professional footballer.
He is one of the only eight players worldwide to have won the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA Champions League, and the Ballon d’Or awards. In addition to his success, he has been acknowledged for his humanitarian work after retiring from football.
During the peak moment of his career as an attacking midfielder with the Italian football club ‘A.C. Milan’, his impressive performances in dribbling past players, goal scoring, and assisting his teammates with almost limitless proficiency made him considered as one of the most legendary soccer players of his generation.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Kaka quotes:
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
1. “If things happen it’s because God has prepared me. God has great things for us. If it’s God’s will that I be there, there I will be.” – Kaka
2. “I learned that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not.” – Kaka
3. “His ambition for victory sets Mourinho apart. He wants to win every game, so he prepares all the smallest details; in training, at the game, everything. I loved to work with him.” – Kaka
4. “I have my life. I have my values. And compared with much of society, especially football, that is radical.” – Kaka
5. “To take on Madrid is a very good experience.” – Kaka
6. “I would love to have a career like Zinedine Zidane. He stopped playing, took some time, realized he liked coaching and started working in the youth academy. I could follow a similar path.” – Kaka
7. “The World Cup was a huge frustration because I had prepared really hard for it. But in the World Cup there is no formula, no recipe for success.” – Kaka
8. “It’s important for me to keep improving.” – Kaka
9. “It is not my place to make judgments about the behavior of any other footballer. Cars and women, things like that, have never been important to me. My family and my belief in God and Jesus are the things which determine my life.” – Kaka
10th of 50 Kaka Quotes
10. “People talk about the history of Manchester United or Liverpool, but look what Arsenal achieved with the team of Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira.” – Kaka
11. “In Italy, the coaches are very attentive to the details. They really study things, and that is a big difference here. They look at your movement, your positioning. They study you and work out how to stop you.” – Kaka
12. “Milan is my home, where I chose to go and where my heart really is.” – Kaka
13. “It has been tough when I have been with the national team and we have gone to play in some of the poorer areas in Brazil. You see people come and watch us train or play a match, and then you know some of them are going home with no food on the plate.” – Kaka
14. “You only appreciate what it feels like to win the Champions League after you’ve seen it snatched away from you.” – Kaka
15. “One always wants more when things work out.” – Kaka
16. “England have always had individually strong players, and I am a huge fan of Stevie Gerrard, who has the heart of a lion and is the icon of the modern footballer with his ability to attack and defend so well.” – Kaka
17. “Playing for Madrid is a great challenge.” – Kaka
18. “When I’m struggling, I can still dream about my successes.” – Kaka
19. “For a player it’s an amazing experience to be at Real Madrid. I matured a lot there, principally as a person.” – Kaka
20th of 50 Kaka Quotes
20. “It’s incredible to win an individual award in a team sport and also one where everybody wants to be able to say, I’m the best.” – Kaka
21. “I use a few phrases to let people know a little bit about who I am. One of them is I belong to Jesus, which is a phrase I always wear on a shirt during the most important moments of my professional career.” – Kaka
22. “In 2009, I accepted the proposal of Real Madrid, but I was completely destroyed there because I could not give what I had given Milan. I was completely lost.” – Kaka
23. “Even Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won two Ballons d’Or with Real Madrid, receives whistles from the Bernabeu.” – Kaka
24. “I am always in love with Milan. The relationship with the team, with the club, and with these fans is beautiful. It’s weird for a Brazilian to have a relationship like that with an Italian club.” – Kaka
25. “It’s not easy to decide what is best for you in the future.” – Kaka
26. “I thank God for all the victories and conquests I’ve had this year as a player and I bring to the altar two prizes. This is first my son who is about to be born. The other is my trophy from Fifa, which I want to dedicate to God.” – Kaka
27. “Every time I hear the fans, it’s exciting. It gives me a great feeling because I know it comes from their heart.” – Kaka
28. “I learned to respect the coach and to do everything within my power to show that I should be the one playing. That’s exactly what I did during my three years under Mourinho.” – Kaka
29. “I have good memories of Real Madrid. Professionally, it was a difficult period, but my experience there was very good in all senses, as I grew a lot, learned many things, and lived with great champions.” – Kaka
30th of 50 Kaka Quotes
30. “Mourinho helped me grow. He taught me to be patient, to keep fighting, and to respect the coach’s decisions. He helped me mature and turned me into a man.” – Kaka
31. “I know it’s hard to follow the example of another team in the same country, but that’s what you have to do sometimes.” – Kaka
32. “In Brazil, we think we can help by using our image, the fact that we are very well known, to help others.” – Kaka
33. “Every opportunity that presents itself, my main objective is to conquer and be victorious.” – Kaka
34. “I think lots of footballers want to do something, but many don’t know how.” – Kaka
35. “My feelings in regards to the national team are simple: If the manager thinks I can be of use, I will be ready for the call.” – Kaka
36. “I am always grateful to my team-mates at Milan for what we achieved.” – Kaka
37. “I have overcome many difficult moments in my career.” – Kaka
38. “Jose Mourinho was a difficult coach for me, and we had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he would give me a chance, I couldn’t prove to him that I was in good shape.” – Kaka
39. “Often, players at clubs I have been at have asked me for prayers or advice. I prefer to show them things rather than to say things; with my actions, not my words.” – Kaka
40th of 50 Kaka Quotes
40. “When things go well, everyone talks well of you and vice versa. Unfortunately, football is like that.” – Kaka
41. “I have been in many teams that have had loads of talent but did not make it through and been with teams that did not have that much talent and ended up being champions.” – Kaka
42. “In football, there are good and bad times, but if you are a great side, you can be confident of winning trophies again.” – Kaka
43. “I do want to live my life in the right way, and live my life close to God.” – Kaka
44. “I’m very happy with where I arrived, both personally and professionally. I can say more so personally because my career will have to end eventually. I do not know how long it will be, but eventually, it will end, and the personal will continue.” – Kaka
45. “When I do an interview, when I appear on camera, I want to be the same person as the one you meet personally and say, He is really the same person I saw on television.” – Kaka
46. “Each goal I score is exciting.” – Kaka
47. “But I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done.” – Kaka
48. “Playing motivates players.” – Kaka
49. “At Real Madrid, everything gets taken to extremes, as much for the good things as the bad things, so you have to adapt to the way that the press and the fans live through different situations.” – Kaka
50. “It sounds like a cliche, but without a strong group, you win nothing in football.” – Kaka
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kaka! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes? Leave a comment below.
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
Brock Lesnar is a beast!
Brock is a current UFC contender, and previous professional wrestler and American football player. He’s got a no bulls**t approach to everything he does, and is an incredible source of motivation.
Just check out some of his training videos and you’ll see what I mean! Brock Lesnar has become one of the richest MMA fighters in the world, and a popular sensation in the octagon.
Here’s our collection of 15 dominating Brock Lesnar quotes:
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
1. “Success is a combination of effort, talent and hard work. There’s got to be hard work and mental toughness. It’s not just one thing that gets you there it’s an accumulation of things” – Brock Lesnar
2. “I want to surround myself with good people. That’s one thing I learned from a very young age. If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
3. “I know my limitations. I know I’m not perfect. I know what I know, but more importantly, I know what I don’t know. When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
4. “I don’t feel pain. I ain’t got time for that. I let other people feel pain for me.” – Brock Lesnar
5. “You learn a lot of different things with trials and tribulations and, at the end of the day, you get some positives from whatever mistakes you’ve made.” – Brock Lesnar
6. “If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
7th of 15 Brock Lesnar Quotes
“When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
8. “I lift weights, but that’s not my main focus. I’m a fighter now, and I want to evolve and make myself a well-rounded fighter, so obviously I’m not going to leave any stone unturned, when it comes to submissions, submission defense, striking, knees, leg kicks, and also learning to defend everything. It’s not just an offensive sport because you’re going to take some punches and you’re going to give some punches. You’ve got to be able to handle both sides of the spectrum. I’ve brought in a number of highly trained trainers to help me evolve, and I believe we’ve left no stone un-turned.” – Brock Lesnar
9. “You have to fight just to survive” – Brock Lesnar
10. “There’s an old expression about falling off a horse. You get back on and you ride that bad boy into town.” – Brock Lesnar
11. “Professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.” – Brock Lesnar
12. “Having your health is having everything in life.” – Brock Lesnar
13. “I’ve been a barbarian my whole life. I’m just a smarter barbarian now. Evolution, you know?” – Brock Lesnar
14. “At the end of the day, I think everybody takes for granted that they get up, get out of bed every morning – just the mere fact that they can stand in front of the mirror and brush their teeth and get in their car and take off? A lot of people take their health for granted.” – Brock Lesnar
15. “There’s a solution to every problem. I just have to find the right solution to fix this problem.” – Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar Motivational Video
Which are your favorite Brock Lesnar quotes? Leave a comment below.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes For Motivational Purposes
YouTube sensation and personal trainer Elliott Hulse has become a motivational superstar, presenting us with speeches on success that really hit home.
Within some of Hulse’s motivational speeches, are some amazing pieces of advice on achieving success and becoming the best version of yourself. Which is what we’re all about here at Wealthy Gorilla.
Check out this small, yet incredible, collection of Elliott Hulse quotes, which’ll skyrocket your motivation levels through the roof.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes
1. “Growing stronger is about accumulating wisdom, learning from your mistakes and inspiring others to become the strongest version of themselves.” – Elliott Hulse
2. “Successful people don’t make the right decisions, they make their decisions right.” – Elliott Hulse
3. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through s*** so we can show other people that you can get through s***.” – Elliott Hulse
4. “It’s not about what you get, it’s about who you’re becoming.” – Elliott Hulse
5. “Exercise, dance, deep breathing and movement not only enliven the body, it energizes and mobilizes the spirit and sharpens the mind. Keep moving!” – Elliott Hulse
6. “I believe that there is a strongest version of every human being… it is my mission to uncover it in myself and inspire you to discover yours.” – Elliott Hulse
7. “There’s more to getting strong than lifting heavy weights.” – Elliott Hulse
8. “Failure is an experience that lends wisdom, and ultimately makes you stronger.” – Elliott Hulse
9. “Do the thing that your heart is asking you to do, regardless of the external circumstances.” – Elliott Hulse
10. “When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.” – Elliott Hulse
11th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
11. “Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.” – Elliott Hulse
12. “It’s very easy to manipulate people when all you give them is information. But when you teach people to start trusting their bodies, they become dangerous. Be dangerous.” – Elliott Hulse
13. “A life without pain is a life without challenge. And a life without challenge is a life without growth. So not only do I embrace the pain associated with challenge and growth. But I even look forward to it in many regards. Some people think I’m strange, but sometimes I even ask for it.” – Elliott Hulse
14. “Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable.” – Elliott Hulse
15. “Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow when the doubt is there but you do it anyway.” – Elliott Hulse
16. “Subjectively. I have never liked anyone telling me what to do. I would rather screw up completely, fall flat on my face and knock out all my teeth making my mistakes, then someone else telling me what to do. The dependency that we as individuals have come to embrace is dysfunctional, and you end up having individuals who are not fulfilling their human potential, and they become a drain on those who actually are.” – Elliott Hulse
17th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
17. “Happiness is not a goal… it is a by-product of a life well lived.” – Elliott Hulse
18. “Don’t make excuses. Develop a warrior mindset. Make decisions and stick to them. You can start simply, by focusing on something small, but you must start and you must follow through.” – Elliot Hulse
19. “Don’t hold back on becoming the person you truly want to be. Drop the excuses, leave them at the door and step into your strongest self. There is no reason that you cannot achieve your dreams, except the story you tell yourself that you can’t.” – Elliot Hulse
20. “Focus your energy on one goal, work at it, and you will find great success.” – Elliot Hulse
21. “Don’t be afraid to jump in the deep end of life. Take risks, and be brave. Get excited about doing the things that scare you. We all have the capacity to be courageous. In the end, all you need to do is follow your heart.” – Elliot Hulse
22. “Don’t be like the man who kills himself in the winter because its so cold, not knowing spring is just around the corner.” – Elliot Hulse
23. “Every time I ignored my gut I made the biggest mistakes.” – Elliot Hulse
Bonus: Elliott Hulse Motivational Video
Thanks for checking out these awesome Elliott Hulse quotes. If you’re someone who’s enthusiastic about bodybuilding and fitness, or you just love motivation, definitely follow him on his YouTube channel.
What’s your favorite Elliott Hulse quote? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard