Bernard Arnault is the chairman and CEO of LVMH, the world’s largest luxury-goods company. He is the richest person in Europe.
This an incredible collection of 26 Bernard Arnault quotes that all entrepreneurs need to hear. Take a look and share them on your social media.
Check them out, and enjoy!
26 Bernard Arnault Quotes
1. “If you deeply appreciate and love what creative people do and how they think, which is usually in unpredictable and irrational ways, then you can start to understand them. And finally, you can see inside their minds and DNA.” – Bernard Arnault
2. “I like that combination between creativity and the creative process and the organization needed to make a business like this successful worldwide.” – Bernard Arnault
3. “If you control your distribution, you control your image.” – Bernard Arnault
4. “It is not enough to have a talented designer; the management must be inspired too. The creative process is very disorganized; the production process has to be very rational.” – Bernard Arnault
5. “I think in business, you have to learn to be patient. Maybe I’m not very patient myself. But I think that I’ve learned the most is be able to wait for something and get it when it’s the right time.” – Bernard Arnault
6. “In the luxury business, you have to build on heritage.” – Bernard Arnault
7. “Luxury goods are the only area in which it is possible to make luxury margins.” – Bernard Arnault
8. “A good product can last forever.” – Bernard Arnault
9. “Affordable luxury – these are two words that don’t go together.” – Bernard Arnault
10th of 26 Bernard Arnault Quotes
10. “When you are on the management side, you still have to understand the artistic sensibility so that there is a dialogue with the creative side.” – Bernard Arnault
11. “I take time to get close to, and I don’t immediately throw my arms around someone.” – Bernard Arnault
12. “When something has to be done, do it! In France, we are full of good ideas, but we rarely put them into practice.” – Bernard Arnault
13. “Louis Vuitton, the world’s biggest luxury brand in terms of sales, is planning to dampen its expansion worldwide and focus on high-end products to preserve its exclusive image.” – Bernard Arnault
14. “What we do in our group is the opposite of the bad effects of globalization. We produce in Italy and in France and we sell to China when usually it’s the opposite.” – Bernard Arnault
15. “China is clearly going to be the number one economic power and it is already full of potential.. with lots of population and the buying power increasing by the day.” – Bernard Arnault
16. “It’s true that I am not from the south and I have a certain reserve. I take time to get close to, and I don’t immediately throw my arms around someone. But it is more a question of style.” – Bernard Arnault
17. “I am and will remain a tax resident in France and in this regard I will, like all French people, fulfill my fiscal obligations.” – Bernard Arnault
18. “When I was working in my first job engineering construction, what I liked the most was working with architects and making buildings that had this creative side coming from the architect and that was making them a big success.” – Bernard Arnault
19. “Once we decided to do a tower in New York, it had to say something about our group, reflecting the mix of modernity and creativity in our organization. It’s a symbol.” – Bernard Arnault
20th of 26 Bernard Arnault Quotes
20. “Oh, I was brought up in the north of France, and I had a very enjoyable childhood with my family working as an entrepreneur.” – Bernard Arnault
21. “Working in the context of ultra-famous brands like Dior and Vuitton, creative spirits are always going to feel reined in. It’s important that they are free to develop ideas. And rather than detracting from the principal job, it reinforces it. I think of that money as venture capital. It’s not a big investment.” – Bernard Arnault
22. “China has really succeeded because of its stability.” – Bernard Arnault
23. “So my feeling is, how they are going to maintain this fantastic stability in a very fast changing economic situation. I think this is a challenge we face, how the global region will evolve instability with such fast growth.” – Bernard Arnault
24. “I meet the designers very often, we discuss the products, they show me their ideas, we discuss the ad campaigns and every new invention that we can find for the future.” – Bernard Arnault
25. “I’ve always been pleased with the investments I’ve made with my friend Albert Frere and I regret not having followed him more, because I would have been a lot richer.” – Bernard Arnault
26. “If they succeed to do that, no doubt, in the next generation it will be the major area of the world, economically.” – Bernard Arnault
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Bernard Arnault quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Bernard Arnault Quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...