Which are your favorite John Cena quotes?
John Cena is an American professional wrestler, bodybuilder, rapper, and actor. Cena first became famous as a WWE professional wrestler. He has been named as the greatest professional wrestler of all time by peers Kurt Angle and John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield.
Throughout his career, he has starred in films such as ‘The Marine’, ’12 Rounds’, ‘Trainwreck’, ‘Ferdinand’, ‘Bumblebee’. He also released a rap album called ‘You Can’t See Me’.
Here’s a collection of the most Powerful John Cena quotes:
25 Famous John Cena Quotes About Life
1. “Whether you like me or you don’t, I still dig showing up for work.” – John Cena
2. “This is my life, this is my passion, this is all I got.” – John Cena
3. “If you don’t learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets.” – John Cena
4. “I hate any match that isn’t a traditional Tag Team Match or a traditional Singles Match because anything can happen. It’s truly one of those deals where it’s all about being in the right place at the right time.” – John Cena
5. “A lot of the artists that are coming out right now are sticking to the formula of guns, drugs, money, all that other stuff. I’m not from the ‘hood, I’ve never been arrested, I never shot anybody, I never sold drugs,” – John Cena
6. “Winning the Royal Rumble is as big an accomplishment as anything.” – John Cena
7. “Trust me, … I know where my heart is and my heart’s right here. I’m going to keep doing everything because I love to do it, but I will never sacrifice my time between the ropes. That’s no shot to anybody. Everybody’s got different career paths. This is mine.” – John Cena
8. “Live fast, fight hard, no regrets!” – John Cena
9. “I have certain things that I stand for, certain things that I believe in, and if you don’t like it and you tell me to go to hell, I think that’s your God-given right as a fan. It’s one of those deals where I’m that one guy who is outside of that realm of good guy, bad guy. I’m just me, and it elicits a response both positive and negative.” – John Cena
10th of 25 John Cena Quotes
10. “A true champion is not judged by how much he or she is admired, but by how well they can stand at the face of adversity.” – John Cena
11. “Yes, I have a belt. I wear big pants because my ass is huge. So I can’t go to a store by off the rack a size that is appropriate for my waist because they don’t fit my ass!” – John Cena
12. “When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long.” – John Cena
13. “My home is at the WWE. I truly do love performing. The atmosphere here isn’t like anything else. It’s truly where I belong.” – John Cena
14. “I think everybody you know, we all have a sense of humor and I’m not one to take myself too seriously.” – John Cena
15. “And at points in the movie, John Cena is actually impervious to bullets!” – John Cena
16. “You get my point now? Coz before I thought you missed it. I’ma viagra triple shot, you just a limp Bizkit. WORD LIFE.” – John Cena
17. “When you see me on TV, that’s about as close to my real personality as you can get.” – John Cena
18. “Thank you for letting idiots like me, come out, and live this wonderful wonderful dream. I love you to death. Let’s go home.” – John Cena
19. “I think we all have experiences when we were young where we either had an interaction with someone we admired or you know, had a vision of how they were and found out that they weren’t necessarily that and that it tends to be a big let down sometimes.” – John Cena
20th of 25 John Cena Quotes
20. “I am a champion who makes an impact.” – John Cena
21. “You want The Next Big Thing? Let me take my pants off!” – John Cena
22. “Whether fighting or spitting, my discipline is unforgiving!” – John Cena
23. “This is everything to me. If I don’t have this, I don’t know what else I’ll be doing. I personally have found where I belong. You can cut back to photos of me holding, uh, paper championships. That was truly my dream. This is what I was born to do. As far as walking away from all this to do something else, I don’t…I just don’t…I don’t see the rationality.” – John Cena
24. “I’m not trying to brainwash my critics. If they’re critics, they’re critics, and that’s their job to be critical, but I certainly enjoy the involvement I have with my fans. I enjoy the time I get to spend with them, and I don’t waste time with someone stubborn who is not going to come around.” – John Cena
25. “I fear nothing and I regret less.” – John Cena
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from John Cena! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.