Which are your favorite Morgan Wallen quotes?
Morgan Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter.
He is most famously known for competing in the 6th season of the popular American TV reality show The Voice, in which he was eliminated during the playoffs. Afterward, he signed to ‘Panacea Records’ and released his debut EP, ‘Stand Alone’.
Throughout his singing career, Wallen has achieved massive success. His debut album, ‘If I know Me’ reached no. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Album chart, followed by his second album, ‘Dangerous: The Double Album’ became the only country album in the 64-year history of the Billboard 200 to last ten weeks at No. 1.
Here’s our collection of the best Morgan Wallen quotes:
50 Best Morgan Wallen Quotes On Life & Music
1. “I’ve established this kind of wild persona and these redneck party songs and a live show that’s kind of rowdy, but I don’t want people to think that’s what I’m all about.” – Morgan Wallen
2. “I got a rebel side in me, but I’m not mean!” – Morgan Wallen
3. “And it’s always good to get back home and see the people you love, and get to spend time with your family on top of playing your music.” – Morgan Wallen
4. “I’m by no means the person that I strive to be. I don’t think anyone is the person that we strive to be. But I try.” – Morgan Wallen
5. “I like whiskey and I like vodka, too. And beer.” – Morgan Wallen
6. “Whenever my parents got married, my dad had a mullet. Me and my dad are very similar-type people with the way we look and the way we act, and I figured if he could get away with it when he was around 25, then I could try to do the same thing.” – Morgan Wallen
7. “My dad is a preacher. Growing up, I went to church every time the doors were open.” – Morgan Wallen
8. “I didn’t do anything but write for six months after I got my publishing deal. That was just trying to get better and figure out my sound and the way I like to do it.” – Morgan Wallen
9. “I’m always saying normal things, and people usually understand me, but they’re like, Where are you from?!” – Morgan Wallen
10th of 50 Morgan Wallen Quotes
10. “I didn’t want to act like I’m too cool for school or anything like that.” – Morgan Wallen
11. “My whole life, baseball was my first love. I was gonna go play college, but during my senior year, I tore my ACL, and college kind of faded away with their offer, which I understand, obviously. That was a dark time in my life.” – Morgan Wallen
12. “I had a bowl cut. That was pretty bad. Definitely a bowl cut. And I used to have blond, like really, really, blond hair when I was a kid. So blond bowl cut – that’s what I was rocking when I was a little kid.” – Morgan Wallen
13. “I know it takes more than one album to stay around.” – Morgan Wallen
14. “I would play around bonfires with my friends, and people were telling me that I was good.” – Morgan Wallen
15. “You never know the plan. You never know what’s going to happen. We are not even promised tomorrow. I just try to focus on one day at a time.” – Morgan Wallen
16. “We don’t put the Ten Commandments in school anymore. We just neglect everything and people act like the Ten Commandments is something so terrible. I mean, it’s a way to live. I think we all could agree on what they say.” – Morgan Wallen
17. “I want to make more fans, sell records.” – Morgan Wallen
18. “I listened to Country music a little bit, but it didn’t enter my life until I started listening to Eric Church.” – Morgan Wallen
19. “I feel like that’s my foundation and my roots, what I believe in – no matter where life takes me, I’ll always be the same guy and same person at heart.” – Morgan Wallen
20th of 50 Morgan Wallen Quotes
20. “I don’t have any answers, but in my personal opinion, I’m a person that has faith and I believe that a lot of people have neglected God.” – Morgan Wallen
21. “I didn’t know if I could write. I was writing all these songs at home and was like, Maybe I can write?” – Morgan Wallen
22. “I just want to be able to do it all just because that’s what life is.” – Morgan Wallen
23. “From a young age, I took an interest in the music and my mom noticed it.” – Morgan Wallen
24. “I got a call from my manager who told me Diplo was working on a country project. I put my vocal on the songwriting demo and my team sent the song to his team. Evidently, they fell in love with it… and the rest is history.” – Morgan Wallen
25. “There’s a lot of things we go through and we don’t even know why… At the end of the day, God has a purpose and a plan for you, and that’s kind of how I take that.” – Morgan Wallen
26. “I still dabble in different types of music, but I’m sticking to my Country roots.” – Morgan Wallen
27. “I can speak for everybody in saying we’ve all been through a breakup to where you didn’t want it to be over.” – Morgan Wallen
28. “I have my hopes high. I don’t know how I’ll top the Luke Combs tour, but I guess we’ll see.” – Morgan Wallen
29. “I think Diplo is a true global artist. I feel that he is exposing country artists to his global reach and that’s something that is rarely done in our genre.” – Morgan Wallen
30th of 50 Morgan Wallen Quotes
30. “I believe in God. I believe that He’s real and I believe He has control over a lot of things and I think throughout history there has been a lot of countries that have turned their back on Him and the result is not great.” – Morgan Wallen
31. “I don’t want to be New Vocalist of the Year; that’s not a goal of mine. If those things come along, that would be awesome, but that’s not something I strive for.” – Morgan Wallen
32. “Right after high school… the first time I ever recorded music was with a rapper, a friend of mine, and I would just be like, ‘I’ll sing your choruses.’ So I would sing his hooks and he would go in there and rap.” – Morgan Wallen
33. “I didn’t necessarily grow up with country being my first priority as a music listener. I grew up listening to classic rock and Christian music.” – Morgan Wallen
34. “I think it takes a little bit of time for people to take you seriously.” – Morgan Wallen
35. “Cutoff flannel and a mullet. That’s what I’m rolling with. If you see me on stage, that’s what it’s gonna be!” – Morgan Wallen
36. “I liked Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, and the Eagles. Those were some of my favorites.” – Morgan Wallen
37. “To get the best idea of who I am, I would probably say listen to my first single, The Way I Talk.” – Morgan Wallen
38. “I didn’t grow up being a performer, really. I played baseball.” – Morgan Wallen
39. “I just want to make music people like.” – Morgan Wallen
40th of 50 Morgan Wallen Quotes
40. “I wanted to put a song out there to let people know who I was and, at the same time, help me set apart from a lot of different people in country radio.” – Morgan Wallen
41. “I always had a musical bone, I guess if you will.” – Morgan Wallen
42. “My 91-year-old great-grandma would get out of her chair and whip me if I start acting like I’m some star or something like that.” – Morgan Wallen
43. “I took a few months off after my senior year was over, and I prayed and tried to figure out what was my plan and my purpose. That’s how I started writing songs and playing guitar just to get my feelings out.” – Morgan Wallen
44. “I know that I come from a place of small-town roots and of humble beginnings and I try to keep those things in my songs – just stuff that I know people like me can relate to.” – Morgan Wallen
45. “I’m all for a good slow song and I love all different kinds of music.” – Morgan Wallen
46. “I still have my buddies from back home, I still have my family. They really help to keep me grounded. I try to call them and talk to them about their everyday life.” – Morgan Wallen
47. “I think that the best music and the music that people relate to the most is the honest music that people feel themselves in it.” – Morgan Wallen
48. “I didn’t even know what The Voice was, but my mom said, I signed you up for this singing show, and I was like, All right, I guess.” – Morgan Wallen
49. “I definitely don’t wanna be known as the ‘Up Down’ guy. I love singing that song, I love that song, but yeah, there’s definitely more to me than just a party for sure.” – Morgan Wallen
50. “I really got into Three Doors Down – that’s the sound that was out when I was 12 or 13. I really loved Breaking Benjamin and bands like that.” – Morgan Wallen
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Morgan Wallen! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Morgan Wallen quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...