Which are your favorite Prince Harry quotes?
Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Sussex, also popularly known as Prince Harry, is the second son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Princess Diana. He is best known for his military service and charitable work.
Harry entered the ‘Royal Military Academy Sandhurst’ in 2005, where he was known as Officer Cadet Wales, and joined the ‘Alamein Company’ when he reached two years’ seniority, Harry was promoted to lieutenant. He left the army in June 2015.
He married American actress Meghan Markle. In January 2020, the couple announced their intention to step back as senior members of the royal family and split their time between the UK and North America.
Here’s a collection of the most inspiring Prince Harry quotes:
30 Inspiring Prince Harry Quotes & Sayings
1. “For me personally, as I said, I want to serve my country. I’ve done it once, and I’m still in the army, I feel as though I should get the opportunity to do it again.” – Prince Harry
2. “I hope that a lot of my mother’s talents are shown in a lot of the work that I do.” – Prince Harry
3. “I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young.” – Prince Harry
4. “Once you’re in the military, she means a lot more to you than just a grandmother. She is the queen. And then you suddenly, it’s like start realizing, you know, wow, this is quite a big deal. And then you get goosebumps and then the rest of it.” – Prince Harry
5. “There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal.” – Prince Harry
6. “You’ve got to have fun in life. Otherwise, wow – imagine life without fun.” – Prince Harry
7th of 30 Prince Harry Quotes
7. “Everyone has a different opinion; every country has a different way of doing things. But I do believe that we need a regulatory body so that everyone who owns or manages wildlife is subject to inspection and rated on how well they look after the animals and how the communities benefit.” – Prince Harry
8. “I have probably been very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions.” – Prince Harry
9. “I wish I could spend more time in Africa. I have this intense sense of complete relaxation and normality here.” – Prince Harry
10. “My mother died when I was very young. I didn’t want to be in the position I was in, but I eventually pulled my head out of the sand, started listening to people, and decided to use my role for good. I am now fired up and energized and love charity stuff, meeting people, and making them laugh.” – Prince Harry
11. “The fact that I fell in love with Meghan so incredibly quickly was sort of confirmation to me that all the stars were aligned; everything was just perfect. It was this beautiful woman just sort of literally tripped and fell into my life; I fell into her life.” – Prince Harry
12. “You’ve got to give something back. You can’t just sit there.” – Prince Harry
13. “Conversations with my mother, father, my grandparents, as I’ve grown up have obviously driven me towards wanting to try and make a difference as much as possible.” – Prince Harry
14. “I had never heard of Meghan before. I was beautifully surprised when I walked into that room and saw her, and there she was, sitting there. I thought I am really going to have to up my game here, sit down, and make sure I’ve got a good chat.” – Prince Harry
15. “I think losing your mother at such a young age does end up shaping your life massively. Of course it does, and now I find myself trying to be there and give advice to other people who are in similar positions.” – Prince Harry
16. “My brother and I were brought up outdoors. We appreciate the countryside; we appreciate nature and everything about it.” – Prince Harry
17th of 30 Prince Harry Quotes
17. “People would be amazed by the ordinary life William and I live. I do my own shopping. Sometimes, when I come away from the meat counter in my local supermarket, I worry someone will snap me with their phone. But I am determined to have a relatively normal life, and if I am lucky enough to have children, they can have one, too.” – Prince Harry
18. “You can imagine the kind of dinner parties I had to go to at a young age… pretty dull.” – Prince Harry
19. “Anyone who says they don’t enjoy the Army is mad – you can spend a week hating it and the next week it could be the best thing in the world and the best job you could ever, ever wish for. It has got so much to offer.” – Prince Harry
20. “I had never even heard about her until this friend said, ‘Meghan Markle.’ I was like, Right, give me a bit of background. What’s going on here?’ So I had never watched ‘Suits.” – Prince Harry
21. “I sometimes still feel I am living in a goldfish bowl, but I now manage it better. I still have a naughty streak, too, which I enjoy and is how I relate to those individuals who have got themselves into trouble.” – Prince Harry
22. “It’s something my mother believed in: If you are in a position of privilege, if you can put your name to something that you genuinely believe in, you can smash any stigma you want, and you can encourage anybody to do anything.” – Prince Harry
23. “People don’t realize how amazing elephants are.” – Prince Harry
24. “To be honest dinner conversations was the worst bit about being a child and listening to the boring people around me.” – Prince Harry
25. “All I want to do is make my mother incredibly proud. That’s all I’ve ever wanted to do.” – Prince Harry
26. “I can safely say that losing my mum at the age of 12 and therefore shutting down all of my emotions for the last 20 years has had a quite serious effect on not only my personal life but also my work as well.” – Prince Harry
27th of 30 Prince Harry Quotes
27. “I know I’ve got a lot of my mother in me.” – Prince Harry
28. “I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young. And so… I’m waiting to find the right person, someone who’s willing to take on the job.” – Prince Harry
29. “Part of my role and part of my job is to shine a spotlight on issues that need that spotlight, whether it’s people, whether it’s causes, issues, whatever it is.” – Prince Harry
30. “There’s not a day that William and I don’t wish that she was… we don’t wish that she was still around, and we wonder what kind of a mother she would be now, and what kind of a public role she would have, and what a difference she would be making.” – Prince Harry
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Prince Harry! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.