Samuel L. Jackson is one of the highest paid actors of all time.
Here are some of Samuel L. Jackson’s most popular movies of all time:
- Jurassic Park
- Pulp Fiction
- Jackie Brown
- Star Wars
- Incredibles 2
This collection we’ve put together of the best Samuel L. Jackson quotes:
35 Samuel L. Jackson Quotes
1. “I just always knew that I lived in two worlds. There was the world of my house and community, but to make my way in that white world I had to modify the way I spoke and acted. I had to sometimes not make direct eye contact.” – Samuel L. Jackson
2. “I sit at home and read books… I’m not a big party guy.” – Samuel L. Jackson
3.“I grew up in the South with guns everywhere and we never shot anyone. This [shooting] is about people who aren’t taught the value of life.” – Samuel L. Jackson
4. “I read, watch television, watch movies, hang out with family. I like my clothes and I have great cars, and I drive those. But for most people, it’s like, “That’s boring. You don’t club? You don’t party?” – Samuel L. Jackson
5. “I have a lot more energy than I used to have.” – Samuel L. Jackson
6. “When people want me to sign an autograph in a restaurant, and I’m eating. I don’t even have to say no, I just kind of stop and look at them … “Oh, okay. I’ll … I’ll come back.” – Samuel L. Jackson
7. “If you have an opportunity to use your voice you should use it.” – Samuel L. Jackson
8. “I think the biggest challenges for franchises are keeping them fresh and exciting, and most times, you need a good bad guy to make that thing continually work, and sometimes they don’t.” – Samuel L. Jackson
9. “I don’t understand how people live without creating” – Samuel L. Jackson
10th of 35 Samuel L Jackson Quotes
10. “I’m pretty focused on what I do. I think directing is a very specific talent, and I’m not real big on putting puzzles together, which is basically what a film is.” – Samuel L. Jackson
11.“Take a stand for what’s right. Raise a ruckus and make a change. You may not always be popular, but you’ll be part of something larger and bigger and greater than yourself. Besides, making history is extremely cool.” – Samuel L. Jackson
12. “I see myself as a storyteller. So, when I read something, I see the story, and I see it on screen, in my head, in a certain way. I always want to see it and see me in it.” – Samuel L. Jackson
13. “Oh I’m sorry did I break your conversation?” – Samuel L. Jackson
14. “Painters get up and paint. Writers get up and write. I like to get up and act. It’s not a big deal. It makes me happy.” – Samuel L. Jackson
15. “I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger.” – Samuel L. Jackson
16. “I’ve made a way to allow myself to do big films, small films, dramas, comedies, action films, horror films, or whatever interests me, as a movie-goer. I like watching myself in movies. I want to choose movies that allow me to enjoy myself, the way that I want to entertain myself.” – Samuel L. Jackson
17. “We’ve come a long way in our thinking, but also in our moral decay. I can’t imagine Dr. King watching the ‘Real Housewives’ or ‘Jersey Shore.’” – Samuel L. Jackson
18. “Sometimes one of my ways of choosing movies that I want to do is if it’s the kind of movie I would have gone to see when I was a kid, and this is a movie I actually did go see, as a kid. And I think it will be exciting for audiences to see now.” – Samuel L. Jackson
19. “People know about the Klan and the overt racism, but the killing of one’s soul little by little, day after day, is a lot worse than someone coming in your house and lynching you.” – Samuel L. Jackson
20th of 35 Samuel L Jackson Quotes
20. “The best advice that was given to me was that I had to be 10 times smarter, braver and more polite to be equal. So I did.” – Samuel L. Jackson
21. “Anyone who tells you money can’t buy happiness never had any.” – Samuel L. Jackson
22. “I love comic books and I love anime.” – Samuel L. Jackson
23. “I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself. I haven’t had a drink now in 12 years.” – Samuel L. Jackson
24. I guess the worst day I have had was when I had to stand up in rehab in front of my wife and daughter and say ‘Hi, my name is Sam and I am an addict.’” – Samuel L. Jackson
25. “I voted for Barack because he was black. ‘Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people – because they look like them… That’s American politics, pure and simple.” – Samuel L. Jackson
26. “I’m not as angry as I used to be. But I can get in touch with that anger pretty quickly if I feel my space is being invaded or somebody is not treating me with the respect that I think I want.” – Samuel L. Jackson
27. “When I’m not working, I like to play golf.” – Samuel L. Jackson
28. “I actually think I have an audience member’s sensibility about going to the movies.” – Samuel L. Jackson
29. “Long Kiss Goodnight has a huge cult following. They could make another version of that movie right now and make a lot of money.” – Samuel L. Jackson
30th of 35 Samuel L Jackson Quotes
30. “I’m a good son, a good father, a good husband – I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years. I’m a good friend. I finished college, I have my education, I donate money anonymously. So when people criticize the kind of characters that I play on screen, I go, ‘You know, that’s part of history.’” – Samuel L. Jackson
31. “Todoroff is the best. Look no further.” – Samuel L. Jackson
32. “My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass.” – Samuel L. Jackson
33. “Lifelong readers continue to read, finding in books the means to enjoy life or endure it” – Samuel L. Jackson
34. “Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass.” – Samuel L. Jackson
35. “If you do not have courage, you may not have the opportunity to use any of your other virtues.” – Samuel L. Jackson
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Samuel L. Jackson quotes! Don’t forget to share them with friends and family on social media.
Which are your favorite Samuel L. Jackson quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...