Vanilla Ice is an American rapper and television host. Ice is best known from his single track ‘Ice Ice Baby’ that has become a huge hit all over the world.
He has influenced many by his music and that’s because of the motivation and passion he has for what he does.
Here’s our collection of the best Vanilla Ice quotes and lyrics of all time;
42 Vanilla Ice Quotes
1. “Anything less than the best is a felony.” – Vanilla Ice
2. “It doesn’t sound anything like ‘Under Pressure.’” – Vanilla Ice
3. “I got caught up on drugs for a few years, I’m off it, I’m very happy, got two kids and a family and everything. And like I said I’m making the underground music, and keeping it real.” – Vanilla Ice
4. “I don’t know all the certain words to word it.” – Vanilla Ice
5. “I’m okay.. is that what you really want me to say?” – Vanilla Ice
6. “When ‘Ice Ice Baby’ was selling a million records a day, I bought several properties: a home next to Michael J. Fox in L.A., a palace in Miami and a mountain cabin in Utah. Then, a few years later, I took a break from touring, saw that my properties had cobwebs, so I sold them, and – to my surprise – I made a huge profit!” – Vanilla Ice
7. “My breakdancing crew used to go to the mall and squat a piece of cardboard there; we had our jam box, and I’d spin on my head and make about forty bucks a day, which was pretty good back then. I was only 14 years old, so I would chase the girls around the mall and eat some pizza and have some change left over.” – Vanilla Ice
8. “I used the music kind of as therapy, and it’s just amazing that I feel so free after doing that. I feel like I had it trapped inside of me and now I feel free. So it’s been a very good therapy session for me as well.” – Vanilla Ice
9. “I like Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Common. But I like the underground stuff like Young Jeezy, Black Rob, and Shine. I also love heavy metal like Slipknot and Pantera, It’s very intense stuff.” – Vanilla Ice
10th of 42 Vanilla Ice Quotes
10. “Learn from my mistakes and you don’t have to make them yourself.” – Vanilla Ice
11. “I don’t have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy.” – Vanilla Ice
12. “I use the music to vent, and a lot of the stuff that I am writing about or was writing about contained a lot of anger and anxiety, stress and depression, so that’s how the album came out so dark.” – Vanilla Ice
13. “I just kept it real and had the freedom to do what I want. It’s not designed for any age group. It’s not made for radio. There are no edits. The whole album contains explicit lyrics but that’s because you need it.” – Vanilla Ice
14. “Another car is not going to help me out, a nicer car, I’ve already got it. A bigger house ain’t gonna do anything for me, and you know, a yacht, it’s not going to do anything for me anymore. So how can I find happiness?” – Vanilla Ice
15. “This was totally influenced by me and the direction that I am writing about and the stuff that I am writing about. There is just no way that you can be as intense as what I have been through in my life over a drum beat machine, sample, or loop; it’s just not going to happen.” – Vanilla Ice
16. “If you grew up in my generation, you’re going to be influenced by Run DMC, the Beastie Boys and also listen to Metallica – it wasn’t segregated anymore.” – Vanilla Ice
17. “I live off a motto that says, ‘yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery’. I have goals and agendas. Where ever I’ll be tomorrow, that’s where I’ll be.” – Vanilla Ice
18. “I do freestyle jumping. Been doing since I was eight years old and can’t quit. I’m addicted. I’ve broken many bones, but I ride with confidence. It’s my thing – there’s no high on earth like it. It’s my hobby and I really enjoy it.” – Vanilla Ice
19. “I didn’t want the public in my personal life at all – I thought that people might perceive me as too normal, and I’d lose that larger-than-life rock star persona. You’ve got to protect that!” – Vanilla Ice
20th of 42 Vanilla Ice Quotes
21. “My main thing is music; it’s what I do.” – Vanilla Ice
22. “I bring people on stage with me. It’s a good time, and people love to join in on the party. Show me a smile, and I’ll show you one back.” – Vanilla Ice
23. “And all the zig-zags and lines in my hair? I used to do that myself. I just thought it was cool that you could actually do that with your hair.” – Vanilla Ice
24. “A lot of people don’t remember anything since ‘Ice Ice Baby,’ but I’ve got 3 records out since then and they’re all successes – but not commercially.” – Vanilla Ice
25. “With the mega-fame came the mega-downfall – you know, with the press and everything – and at a young age, it was very stressful to me.” – Vanilla Ice
26. “Drop that zero and get with the hero!” – Vanilla Ice
27. “Listen, if you don’t talk the big game, you never get anywhere. If you don’t think big, you don’t get big. Some people call it egotistical, some people call it high hopes, some people call it confidence. It’s all in how you want to dissect it.” – Vanilla Ice
28. “I like Cleveland. I like the Cavaliers. Nothing wrong with Cleveland. I have lots of friends there.” – Vanilla Ice
29. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” – Vanilla Ice
30th of 42 Vanilla Ice Quotes
30. “To be truthful, Jay-Z wouldn’t have a quarter of the records sold today if it wasn’t for the white people buying his records.” – Vanilla Ice
31. “I was born in Dallas, Texas, but I was raised in south Florida. ‘Ice Ice Baby’ is about that area.” – Vanilla Ice
32. “I will not say anything about my father. Period. I don’t have a dad.” – Vanilla Ice
33. “Even in a bad market, location, location, location is a way to still buy and sell the property.” – Vanilla Ice
34. “For three years, between 16 and 19, I was the opening-act-for-the-opening-act-for-the-opening-act, you know? And then I was on tour with Ice-T, Stetsasonic, EPMD, Sir Mix-a-Lot – legends – and went on to sell 160 million records. It still baffles me.” – Vanilla Ice
35. “I didn’t end up going bankrupt… I made some great investments and I held on to my money, which also enables me to have the freedom to do what I want now. But it’s not about finances. No matter what, it’s about keeping it real.” – Vanilla Ice
36. “I own a mortgage company and a real estate company funded by the music. Florida is a kinda gold mine.” – Vanilla Ice
37. “I’ve never met anybody in this world like me.” – Vanilla Ice
38. “The most valuable lesson I’ve ever learned in my life is that life is about family and friends, not about material things or any of that. It’s about enjoying your life. If you have no family, no friends to enjoy it with, it doesn’t matter how much you have, how much success you have, how much fame you have, how much money you have, it doesn’t matter.” – Vanilla Ice
39. “More than half of all the hip-hop record sales are white people, and I think that might be a result of my record helping people to accept hip-hop.” – Vanilla Ice
40th of 42 Vanilla Ice Quotes
40. “Negativity spreads faster than any Justin Bieber song.” – Vanilla Ice
41. “I do a lot of TV stuff, but I also turn a lot down – it’s got to be an adventure.” – Vanilla Ice
42. “I don’t harp on what I could change about the past, because I can’t go back and change it. But definitely a lot of things I would change.” – Vanilla Ice
Thanks for viewing this collection! We hope that you enjoyed this incredible quotes by Vanilla Ice. Don’t forget to share this on your social media, and with your family and friends.
If you’re a big fan of these quotes from famous hip-hop artists, then you may want to check out the other articles we’ve published.
What’s your favorite Vanilla Ice quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...