40 Motivtional Ronda Rousey Quotes
Ronda Rousey is an American MMA fighter in the UFC, and quite possibly the most popular female fighter in the world.
Although she lost her most recent fight to Amanda Nunes is just 48 seconds, Rousey is still regarded as one of the best fighters in her league.
As of January 2017, Rousey is ranked the 4th best female bantamweight fighter in the world, according to the UFC. In September 2015, voters in an online ESPN poll selected Rousey as the Best Female Athlete Ever.
She is also one of the richest MMA fighters in the world.
Here’s our collection of the best Ronda Rousey quotes:
40 Motivational Ronda Rousey Quotes
1. “Everyone wants to win. But to truly succeed–whether it is at a sport or at your job or in life – you have to be willing to do the hard work, overcome the challenges, and make the sacrifices it takes to be the best at what you do.” – Ronda Rousey
2. “I like to be part of the change I want to see in the world. Not being afraid of criticism is actually a big advantage. I feel like I tried to be agreeable and failed–it failed me. And so I just did not give a shit and ended up succeeding a lot more because of it.” – Ronda Rousey
3. “Most people focus on the wrong thing: They focus on the result, not the process. The process is the sacrifice; it’s all the hard parts–the sweat, the pain, the tears, the losses. You make the sacrifices anyway. You learn to enjoy them, or at least embrace them. In the end, it is the sacrifices that must fulfill you.” – Ronda Rousey
4. “Some people like to call me cocky or arrogant, but I just think, ‘How dare you assume I should think less of myself? The problem isn’t me thinking I can achieve any goal I set for myself, the problem is you projecting your own self-doubt onto me.'” – Ronda Rousey
5. “There have always been people who have written me off. They’re not going away. I use that to motivate me. I’m driven to show them just how wrong they are.”” – Ronda Rousey
6th of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
6. “Don’t you ever let anyone tell you that not doing your absolute best is good enough.” – Ronda Rousey
7. “The dog with the bone is always in danger, so of course I’m always the most worried.” – Ronda Rousey
8. “For me, MMA is like speed chess. It’s like I’m herding a person into a certain position. Say my endgame is an armbar. I’m not gonna actually take you and put you there. What I’m going to do is convince you that it’s a good idea to move in the direction I want you to go.” – Ronda Rousey
9. “Everything in the world is information. The information you choose to acknowledge and the information you choose to ignore is up to you. You can let outside factors beyond your control throw off your focus, You can let aching muscles hold you back. You can let silence make you feel uncomfortable. By choosing to focus only on the information that is necessary, you can tune out every distraction, and achieve far more.” – Ronda Rousey
10. “I want to be a perfect fighter, and that’s one of those unattainable goals because you will never be perfect. But I can always be closer to perfect.” – Ronda Rousey
11th of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
11. “No drug or amount of money or favoritism can ever give you belief in yourself.” – Ronda Rousey
12. “Somehow, self-deprecation is considered modesty, and my confidence was considered arrogance, and it’s considered a bad thing to compliment yourself. We’re always told to compliment everyone around you and talk yourself down. I don’t know how we’re expected to look at ourselves healthily if we’re told to talk about ourselves negatively.” – Ronda Rousey
13. “To be the best, you have to constantly be challenging yourself, raising the bar, pushing the limits of what you can do. Don’t stand still, leap forward.” – Ronda Rousey
14th of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
14. “I’m scared of failure all the time, but I’m not scared enough to stop trying.” – Ronda Rousey
15. “There is nothing in my life that I would go back and change, even the darkest moments. All the successes and greatest joys in my life are a result of the absolute worst things. Every missed opportunity is a blessing in disguise.” – Ronda Rousey
16. “If I could have had everything exactly the way I wanted, this is how I would have written it down. Win all my fights in the first round, then go to the UFC and headline a show, and have it as a pay-per-view and at home. People’s dreams don’t come true like that.” – Ronda Rousey
17. “How you feel is entirely in your mind. Your mind has nothing to do with your environment. It has nothing to do with anyone around you. It is entirely your decision. Making a change in your life is as easy as making a decision and acting on it. That’s it.” – Ronda Rousey
18. “If you can’t dream big, ridiculous dreams, what’s the point in dreaming at all?” – Ronda Rousey
19. “No matter how much you try or what you say, people aren’t going to fully understand you or where you’re coming from. You just have to get used to being misunderstood.” – Ronda Rousey
20. “Success is the result of hard work, busting your ass every day for years on end without cutting corners or taking shortcuts.” – Ronda Rousey
21st of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
21. “You call me arrogant? I say it’s an accurate self-assessment because I work my ass off to be as good as I am at what I do and I’m proud of myself.” – Ronda Rousey
22. “People say to me all the time, ‘You have no fear.’ I tell them, ‘No, that’s not true. I’m scared all the time. You have to have fear in order to have courage. I’m a courageous person because I’m a scared person.'” – Ronda Rousey
23. “There were times when I knew I was in a terrible situation, but I also knew it wouldn’t last forever. Those are the moments when you have to remind yourself that this experience is a defining moment in your life, but you are not defined by it.” – Ronda Rousey
24. “I don’t shy away from any questions. I’m not scared of any question. I’ll give you an answer. A lot of people are scared of having actual opinions out there. People are so scared of criticism… I’m not scared of people disliking me.” – Ronda Rousey
25th of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
25. “I am not looking to escape the pressure. I am embracing it. Pressure is what builds up in the chamber behind a bullet before it explodes out of the gun.” – Ronda Rousey
26. “It is not about just winning the round, it is not just about winning the fight. It is about winning every single second of your life.” – Ronda Rousey
27. “No one is ever going to give you anything of value. You have to work for it, sweat for it, fight for it. But there is far greater value in accomplishments you earn than in accolades that are merely given to you. When you earn something, you never have to worry about justifying that you truly deserve it.” – Ronda Rousey
28. “The kind of hope I’m talking about is the belief that something good will come. That everything you’re going through and everything you’ve gone through will be worth the struggles and frustrations. The kind of hope I’m talking about is a deep belief that the world can be changed, that the impossible is possible.” – Ronda Rousey
29th of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
29. “You have to fight because you can’t count on anyone else fighting for you…. To get anything of real value, you have to fight for it.” – Ronda Rousey
30. “Once you’ve conquered the worst things that could happen, there is no need to fear the unknown. You are fearless.” – Ronda Rousey
31. “Look at my face. Does it look like I can take a good hit?” – Ronda Rousey
32. “The whole ‘bad girl’ thing allows me to mess up sometimes. And I have freedom to say more of what I want to.” – Ronda Rousey
33. “I feel like I started doing this because I wanted to find a way to pay my bills doing something that I loved, and it’s gotten bigger than that. It’s gotten bigger than me.” – Ronda Rousey
34. “It is one thing to fight other people, but fighting yourself is different. If you’re fighting yourself, who wins? Who loses?” – Ronda Rousey
35. “Once you start caring about people’s opinions of you, you give up control.” – Ronda Rousey
36. “The knowledge that everything good can be taken away at any second is what makes me work so hard.” – Ronda Rousey
37th of 40 Ronda Rousey Quotes
37. “The moment you stop viewing your opponent as a threat is the moment you leave yourself open to getting beat.” – Ronda Rousey
38. “I worry about [losing]…. That’s why I work so much harder than they do. And it’s why I go to sleep every night worrying about every single possible scenario and I’m so much more prepared than them.” – Ronda Rousey
39. “The bigger my chest is, the more it gets in the way. It just creates space. It makes me much more efficient if I don’t have so much in the way between me and my opponent.” – Ronda Rousey
40. “People can say I am a terrible role model because I swear all the time or that I fight people. Look, I don’t want little girls to have the same ambitions as me. I want them to know that it is O.K. to be ambitious. I want them to know that it is O.K. to say whatever it is that is on their mind.” – Ronda Rousey
Thanks for checking out this collection of Ronda Rousey quotes! Don’t forget to share them with your friends.
Which are your favorite Ronda Rousey quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes?
Kaka is a retired Brazilian professional footballer.
He is one of the only eight players worldwide to have won the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA Champions League, and the Ballon d’Or awards. In addition to his success, he has been acknowledged for his humanitarian work after retiring from football.
During the peak moment of his career as an attacking midfielder with the Italian football club ‘A.C. Milan’, his impressive performances in dribbling past players, goal scoring, and assisting his teammates with almost limitless proficiency made him considered as one of the most legendary soccer players of his generation.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Kaka quotes:
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
1. “If things happen it’s because God has prepared me. God has great things for us. If it’s God’s will that I be there, there I will be.” – Kaka
2. “I learned that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not.” – Kaka
3. “His ambition for victory sets Mourinho apart. He wants to win every game, so he prepares all the smallest details; in training, at the game, everything. I loved to work with him.” – Kaka
4. “I have my life. I have my values. And compared with much of society, especially football, that is radical.” – Kaka
5. “To take on Madrid is a very good experience.” – Kaka
6. “I would love to have a career like Zinedine Zidane. He stopped playing, took some time, realized he liked coaching and started working in the youth academy. I could follow a similar path.” – Kaka
7. “The World Cup was a huge frustration because I had prepared really hard for it. But in the World Cup there is no formula, no recipe for success.” – Kaka
8. “It’s important for me to keep improving.” – Kaka
9. “It is not my place to make judgments about the behavior of any other footballer. Cars and women, things like that, have never been important to me. My family and my belief in God and Jesus are the things which determine my life.” – Kaka
10th of 50 Kaka Quotes
10. “People talk about the history of Manchester United or Liverpool, but look what Arsenal achieved with the team of Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira.” – Kaka
11. “In Italy, the coaches are very attentive to the details. They really study things, and that is a big difference here. They look at your movement, your positioning. They study you and work out how to stop you.” – Kaka
12. “Milan is my home, where I chose to go and where my heart really is.” – Kaka
13. “It has been tough when I have been with the national team and we have gone to play in some of the poorer areas in Brazil. You see people come and watch us train or play a match, and then you know some of them are going home with no food on the plate.” – Kaka
14. “You only appreciate what it feels like to win the Champions League after you’ve seen it snatched away from you.” – Kaka
15. “One always wants more when things work out.” – Kaka
16. “England have always had individually strong players, and I am a huge fan of Stevie Gerrard, who has the heart of a lion and is the icon of the modern footballer with his ability to attack and defend so well.” – Kaka
17. “Playing for Madrid is a great challenge.” – Kaka
18. “When I’m struggling, I can still dream about my successes.” – Kaka
19. “For a player it’s an amazing experience to be at Real Madrid. I matured a lot there, principally as a person.” – Kaka
20th of 50 Kaka Quotes
20. “It’s incredible to win an individual award in a team sport and also one where everybody wants to be able to say, I’m the best.” – Kaka
21. “I use a few phrases to let people know a little bit about who I am. One of them is I belong to Jesus, which is a phrase I always wear on a shirt during the most important moments of my professional career.” – Kaka
22. “In 2009, I accepted the proposal of Real Madrid, but I was completely destroyed there because I could not give what I had given Milan. I was completely lost.” – Kaka
23. “Even Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won two Ballons d’Or with Real Madrid, receives whistles from the Bernabeu.” – Kaka
24. “I am always in love with Milan. The relationship with the team, with the club, and with these fans is beautiful. It’s weird for a Brazilian to have a relationship like that with an Italian club.” – Kaka
25. “It’s not easy to decide what is best for you in the future.” – Kaka
26. “I thank God for all the victories and conquests I’ve had this year as a player and I bring to the altar two prizes. This is first my son who is about to be born. The other is my trophy from Fifa, which I want to dedicate to God.” – Kaka
27. “Every time I hear the fans, it’s exciting. It gives me a great feeling because I know it comes from their heart.” – Kaka
28. “I learned to respect the coach and to do everything within my power to show that I should be the one playing. That’s exactly what I did during my three years under Mourinho.” – Kaka
29. “I have good memories of Real Madrid. Professionally, it was a difficult period, but my experience there was very good in all senses, as I grew a lot, learned many things, and lived with great champions.” – Kaka
30th of 50 Kaka Quotes
30. “Mourinho helped me grow. He taught me to be patient, to keep fighting, and to respect the coach’s decisions. He helped me mature and turned me into a man.” – Kaka
31. “I know it’s hard to follow the example of another team in the same country, but that’s what you have to do sometimes.” – Kaka
32. “In Brazil, we think we can help by using our image, the fact that we are very well known, to help others.” – Kaka
33. “Every opportunity that presents itself, my main objective is to conquer and be victorious.” – Kaka
34. “I think lots of footballers want to do something, but many don’t know how.” – Kaka
35. “My feelings in regards to the national team are simple: If the manager thinks I can be of use, I will be ready for the call.” – Kaka
36. “I am always grateful to my team-mates at Milan for what we achieved.” – Kaka
37. “I have overcome many difficult moments in my career.” – Kaka
38. “Jose Mourinho was a difficult coach for me, and we had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he would give me a chance, I couldn’t prove to him that I was in good shape.” – Kaka
39. “Often, players at clubs I have been at have asked me for prayers or advice. I prefer to show them things rather than to say things; with my actions, not my words.” – Kaka
40th of 50 Kaka Quotes
40. “When things go well, everyone talks well of you and vice versa. Unfortunately, football is like that.” – Kaka
41. “I have been in many teams that have had loads of talent but did not make it through and been with teams that did not have that much talent and ended up being champions.” – Kaka
42. “In football, there are good and bad times, but if you are a great side, you can be confident of winning trophies again.” – Kaka
43. “I do want to live my life in the right way, and live my life close to God.” – Kaka
44. “I’m very happy with where I arrived, both personally and professionally. I can say more so personally because my career will have to end eventually. I do not know how long it will be, but eventually, it will end, and the personal will continue.” – Kaka
45. “When I do an interview, when I appear on camera, I want to be the same person as the one you meet personally and say, He is really the same person I saw on television.” – Kaka
46. “Each goal I score is exciting.” – Kaka
47. “But I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done.” – Kaka
48. “Playing motivates players.” – Kaka
49. “At Real Madrid, everything gets taken to extremes, as much for the good things as the bad things, so you have to adapt to the way that the press and the fans live through different situations.” – Kaka
50. “It sounds like a cliche, but without a strong group, you win nothing in football.” – Kaka
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kaka! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes? Leave a comment below.
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
Brock Lesnar is a beast!
Brock is a current UFC contender, and previous professional wrestler and American football player. He’s got a no bulls**t approach to everything he does, and is an incredible source of motivation.
Just check out some of his training videos and you’ll see what I mean! Brock Lesnar has become one of the richest MMA fighters in the world, and a popular sensation in the octagon.
Here’s our collection of 15 dominating Brock Lesnar quotes:
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
1. “Success is a combination of effort, talent and hard work. There’s got to be hard work and mental toughness. It’s not just one thing that gets you there it’s an accumulation of things” – Brock Lesnar
2. “I want to surround myself with good people. That’s one thing I learned from a very young age. If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
3. “I know my limitations. I know I’m not perfect. I know what I know, but more importantly, I know what I don’t know. When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
4. “I don’t feel pain. I ain’t got time for that. I let other people feel pain for me.” – Brock Lesnar
5. “You learn a lot of different things with trials and tribulations and, at the end of the day, you get some positives from whatever mistakes you’ve made.” – Brock Lesnar
6. “If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
7th of 15 Brock Lesnar Quotes
“When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
8. “I lift weights, but that’s not my main focus. I’m a fighter now, and I want to evolve and make myself a well-rounded fighter, so obviously I’m not going to leave any stone unturned, when it comes to submissions, submission defense, striking, knees, leg kicks, and also learning to defend everything. It’s not just an offensive sport because you’re going to take some punches and you’re going to give some punches. You’ve got to be able to handle both sides of the spectrum. I’ve brought in a number of highly trained trainers to help me evolve, and I believe we’ve left no stone un-turned.” – Brock Lesnar
9. “You have to fight just to survive” – Brock Lesnar
10. “There’s an old expression about falling off a horse. You get back on and you ride that bad boy into town.” – Brock Lesnar
11. “Professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.” – Brock Lesnar
12. “Having your health is having everything in life.” – Brock Lesnar
13. “I’ve been a barbarian my whole life. I’m just a smarter barbarian now. Evolution, you know?” – Brock Lesnar
14. “At the end of the day, I think everybody takes for granted that they get up, get out of bed every morning – just the mere fact that they can stand in front of the mirror and brush their teeth and get in their car and take off? A lot of people take their health for granted.” – Brock Lesnar
15. “There’s a solution to every problem. I just have to find the right solution to fix this problem.” – Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar Motivational Video
Which are your favorite Brock Lesnar quotes? Leave a comment below.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes For Motivational Purposes
YouTube sensation and personal trainer Elliott Hulse has become a motivational superstar, presenting us with speeches on success that really hit home.
Within some of Hulse’s motivational speeches, are some amazing pieces of advice on achieving success and becoming the best version of yourself. Which is what we’re all about here at Wealthy Gorilla.
Check out this small, yet incredible, collection of Elliott Hulse quotes, which’ll skyrocket your motivation levels through the roof.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes
1. “Growing stronger is about accumulating wisdom, learning from your mistakes and inspiring others to become the strongest version of themselves.” – Elliott Hulse
2. “Successful people don’t make the right decisions, they make their decisions right.” – Elliott Hulse
3. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through s*** so we can show other people that you can get through s***.” – Elliott Hulse
4. “It’s not about what you get, it’s about who you’re becoming.” – Elliott Hulse
5. “Exercise, dance, deep breathing and movement not only enliven the body, it energizes and mobilizes the spirit and sharpens the mind. Keep moving!” – Elliott Hulse
6. “I believe that there is a strongest version of every human being… it is my mission to uncover it in myself and inspire you to discover yours.” – Elliott Hulse
7. “There’s more to getting strong than lifting heavy weights.” – Elliott Hulse
8. “Failure is an experience that lends wisdom, and ultimately makes you stronger.” – Elliott Hulse
9. “Do the thing that your heart is asking you to do, regardless of the external circumstances.” – Elliott Hulse
10. “When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.” – Elliott Hulse
11th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
11. “Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.” – Elliott Hulse
12. “It’s very easy to manipulate people when all you give them is information. But when you teach people to start trusting their bodies, they become dangerous. Be dangerous.” – Elliott Hulse
13. “A life without pain is a life without challenge. And a life without challenge is a life without growth. So not only do I embrace the pain associated with challenge and growth. But I even look forward to it in many regards. Some people think I’m strange, but sometimes I even ask for it.” – Elliott Hulse
14. “Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable.” – Elliott Hulse
15. “Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow when the doubt is there but you do it anyway.” – Elliott Hulse
16. “Subjectively. I have never liked anyone telling me what to do. I would rather screw up completely, fall flat on my face and knock out all my teeth making my mistakes, then someone else telling me what to do. The dependency that we as individuals have come to embrace is dysfunctional, and you end up having individuals who are not fulfilling their human potential, and they become a drain on those who actually are.” – Elliott Hulse
17th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
17. “Happiness is not a goal… it is a by-product of a life well lived.” – Elliott Hulse
18. “Don’t make excuses. Develop a warrior mindset. Make decisions and stick to them. You can start simply, by focusing on something small, but you must start and you must follow through.” – Elliot Hulse
19. “Don’t hold back on becoming the person you truly want to be. Drop the excuses, leave them at the door and step into your strongest self. There is no reason that you cannot achieve your dreams, except the story you tell yourself that you can’t.” – Elliot Hulse
20. “Focus your energy on one goal, work at it, and you will find great success.” – Elliot Hulse
21. “Don’t be afraid to jump in the deep end of life. Take risks, and be brave. Get excited about doing the things that scare you. We all have the capacity to be courageous. In the end, all you need to do is follow your heart.” – Elliot Hulse
22. “Don’t be like the man who kills himself in the winter because its so cold, not knowing spring is just around the corner.” – Elliot Hulse
23. “Every time I ignored my gut I made the biggest mistakes.” – Elliot Hulse
Bonus: Elliott Hulse Motivational Video
Thanks for checking out these awesome Elliott Hulse quotes. If you’re someone who’s enthusiastic about bodybuilding and fitness, or you just love motivation, definitely follow him on his YouTube channel.
What’s your favorite Elliott Hulse quote? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard