DJ Khaled, we can’t help but love him!
From jet ski’s to lions; if you’re not following him on Snapchat, you’re missing out on a huge dose of daily humor.
Here’s our collection of funny DJ Khaled quotes to brighten up your day. You’re unlikely to gain much inspiration from them, but we could all do with some laughs.
DJ Khaled’s net worth is estimated to be $65 million.
35 Funny DJ Khaled Quotes
1. “Another one, no. Another two, drop two singles at a time.” – DJ Khaled
2. “Congratulations, you played yourself.” – DJ Khaled
3. “I can deal with everything. I got the answer for anything. This DJ Khaled.” – DJ Khaled
4. “I don’t have no favorite rock bands. I’m a fan of rock music though.” – DJ Khaled
5. “My fans expect me to be greater and keep being great.” – DJ Khaled
6. “The key is to make it.” – DJ Khaled
7. “There will be road blocks but we will overcome it.” – DJ Khaled
8. “They will try to close the door on you, just open it.” – DJ Khaled
9. “When I turn in my list, obviously every record was important to me. I didn’t just put records on there to put records on there. I was excited that “All I Do Is Win” could go on there because you hear it at the end of the game and that represents victory. That’s undeniable. You can’t hate on that, it’s impossible.” – DJ Khaled
10th of 35 DJ Khaled Quotes
“Always have faith. Always have hope.” – DJ Khaled
11. “Another one.” – DJ Khaled
12. “Give thanks to the most high.” – DJ Khaled
13. “I changed… a lot.” – DJ Khaled
14. “I wanted to see what type of trees is growing in Marcy Projects, what type of water Jay Z was drinking.” – DJ Khaled
15. “The key to more success is coco butter.” – DJ Khaled
16. “They don’t want you to jet ski.” – DJ Khaled
17. “Those that weather the storm are the great ones.” – DJ Khaled
18. “You smart! You loyal! You’re a genius!” – DJ Khaled
19. “Baby, you smart. I want you to film me taking a shower.” – DJ Khaled
20. “God has blessed me because I think. No I know that I’ve been put on this Earth to make people happy, to inspire people and to uplift people. That’s a beautiful thing. But the only downfall about it is that I really don’t have anybody to do that for me. But it makes me super strong because I do know that if I’m having a bad day, I can come up here and make Ebro and y’all laugh and smile.” – DJ Khaled
21. “I didn’t want to be an artist in the same place I worked. You could always have people that might feel like you would do something more for yourself.” – DJ Khaled
22nd of 35 DJ Khaled Quotes
“Key to more success is clean heart and clean face.” – DJ Khaled
23. “That’s what we provide you know what I’m saying. When you get DJ Khaled you sound bites. You get documentaries. My interviews will play ten years from now. I ain’t regular like these other people. This is DJ Khaled, this is special cloth alert.” – DJ Khaled
24. “Them doors that was always closed, I ripped the doors off, took the hinges off. And when I took the hinges off, I put the hinges on the f**kboys’ hands.” – DJ Khaled
25. “They don’t want you to win. They don’t want you to have the No. 1 record in the country. They don’t want you to get healthy. They don’t want you to exercise. And they don’t want you to have that view.” – DJ Khaled
26. “We go hard. In everything we do we’re going to accomplish our victory and our goal. If it takes a day, a year, or 20 years, we’re going to win. I haven’t taken a loss because everything I’ve done has been a working process to win. From being a kid on them turntables to becoming where I am is not a loss. It’s a blessing.” – DJ Khaled
27th of 35 DJ Khaled Quotes
27. “You want my advice? Don’t play yourself.” – DJ Khaled
28. “Winning, to me, is easy. Winning more is the challenge.” – DJ Khaled
29. “I love having an unlimited supply of cocoa butter.” – DJ Khaled
30. “People will try to bring you down, but you gotta go up.” – DJ Khaled
31. “You gotta water your plants. Nobody can water them for you.” – DJ Khaled
32. “Sometimes, you might meet somebody that you love that’s turning into a ‘they.’ My key is invite them to Miami and take them to the ocean and let them jump off the boat in the ocean, on the sand bar, and cleanse off and pray and then go take a shower, and hopefully the ‘they’ is out of you.” – DJ Khaled
33. “Basically what I’m trying to tell you is that it’s almost impossible to drive a jet ski at night time unless you’re in a city with lights lit up so you can navigate. Besides being pitch black, that water turn black at night. Listen, I don’t recommend it.” – DJ Khaled
34. “It’s safe to say headphones is a good business.” – DJ Khaled
35. “Basically, I’m one of the greatest producers ever. And I’m also one of the greatest DJs ever. And I’m also one of the best executives ever.” – DJ Khaled
DJ Khaled’s Funniest Snapchat Moments
Thanks for checking out our list of funny DJ Khaled quotes. Don’t forget to share them on your social media if you got a kick out of them.
Which are your favorite DJ Khaled quotes? Leave a comment below.
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes & Lyrics
Jermaine Cole is an American hip hop artist, who started receiving recognition and fame for his work back in 2007.
Some of his lyrics have been highly regarded as creative yet truthful rhymes, which in a lot of cases means they’re very inspiring to many individuals.
We’ve created this collection of the greatest J Cole quotes & lyrics of all time:
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes
1. “To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.” – J Cole
2. “Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.” – J Cole
3. “Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out.” – J Cole
4. “I’d rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone else.” – J Cole
5. “People congratulate me. I just tell them God is good.” – J Cole
6. “Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
7. “Damn, cold world. I never thought I’d see the day that you’re my old girl.” – J Cole
8. “You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned in pain.” – J Cole
9. “I swear I walk with God, but the devil keeps following.” – J Cole
10th of 52 J Cole Quotes
10. “If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot them down.” – J Cole
11. “My life accelerated, but had to wait my turn. But then I redecorated, that means my tables turn.” – J Cole
12. “Am I about dollars or about change? Am I about knowledge or brains? Freedom or big chains? They don’t feel my pain.” – J Cole
13. “Get to know somebody and you really learn a lot about ‘em. Won’t be long before you start to doubt ‘em. Tell yourself you better off without ‘em. Then in time you will find can’t walk without ‘em.” – J Cole
14. “No such thing as a life that’s better than yours, no such thing–no such thing…” – J Cole
15. “In a game full of liars it turns out that I’m the truth. Some say that rap’s alive. It turns out that I’m the proof.” – J Cole
16. “Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.” – J Cole
17. “Never give up until you’ve given out all your very best. It’s better to fail trying, than wondering what could have happened if you tried.” – J Cole
18. “It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success.” – J Cole
19. “If you place your importance on appreciation and love, that’s enough.” – J Cole
20th of 52 J Cole Quotes
20. “Sometimes our dreams come true, sometimes our fears do too.” – J Cole
21. “For a few minutes you made me feel as if I actually meant something to someone.” – J Cole
22. “There’s a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are. So, think about that before you judge someone.” – J Cole
23. “Anything I do, I do it well.” – J Cole
24. “You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
25. “Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.” – J Cole
26. “So here we are… it’s funny how so close can seem so far.” – J Cole
27. “We got dreams and we got the right to chase ‘em.” – J Cole
28. “Promise to my momma I’mma make it to the top, so I’mma keep climbing ‘til my heartbeat drop.” – J Cole
29th of 52 J Cole Quotes
29. “Either you play the game or you let the game play you.” – J Cole
30. “I’mma be here for a while. None of these clowns can hurt me.” – J Cole
31. “I put a lot of God in my music, but not because I’m super religious. There are a lot of demons in my music too. I acknowledge both.” – J Cole
32. “They say time is money but really, it’s not. If we ever go broke, time is all we got.” – J Cole
33. “I walk along this long harbor of life and sit on the piers, reflect on my pain and sh*t on my fears.” – J Cole
34. “I keep my head high, I got my wings to carry me. I don’t know freedom, I want my dreams to rescue me.” – J Cole
35. “A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s always nice to know someone is afraid to lose you.” – J Cole
36. “Tupac was just so passionate about what he believes in and not afraid to say anything.” – J Cole
37. “The music becomes more pure and soulful when it’s true, and it has to be true these days with the way the internet works, and the way the game works, everyone wants authentic raps.” – J Cole
38. “I met Will Smith twice. I didn’t talk to him for too long but I was trying to let him know that my age group grew up watching him – he was the coolest guy on television and the coolest guy in movies.” – J Cole
39th of 52 J Cole Quotes
39. “I still wanna rap better than everybody else, and I wanna say important things.” – J Cole
40. “When I was in college my girl got me a job at the doctor’s office she was working at. I was a file clerk. No disrespect but I don’t think a man can do that job. It takes so much meticulous and precise file-keeping.” – J Cole
41. “I want people to follow their dreams, yes… but I’m not interested in telling young black kids how to be rappers… I want to show them that there’s so many other paths you can take, besides a rapper or basketball player.” – J Cole
42. “In this life ain’t no happy endings. Only pure beginnings followed by years of sinning and fake repentance.” – J Cole
43. “People think because I’ve got some success, I’ve made it, but in my eyes it’s like, ‘How long has Jay Z been in the business? How many albums has he got?’ Not that I’m trying to be Jay Z, but I am trying to be around for a long time.” – J Cole
44. “I had a lot of resistance, and not just to fame. I was always conscious of not changing.” – J Cole
45. “You can’t reverse fame. You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
46. “College isn’t in everyone’s hearts. I am living proof, though, that school doesn’t mess up your plans. It gives you more experiences to write about.” – J Cole
47. “It’s no coincidence that all the greatest rappers – whoever you put in your top five – I guarantee you they are great storytellers.” – J Cole
48. “When you’re a rapper, just a rapper, you have to kind of settle for whatever comes your way – if a beat is hot, you wanna rap on it, period.” – J Cole
49. “Keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year, And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
50. “Hard to move on when you always regret one.” – J Cole
51. “I’m a super-duper over-analyzer. You mix that with self-doubt and pressure, and that’s never healthy.” – J Cole
52. “Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.” – J Cole
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from J Cole! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite J Cole quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Awesome Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) Quotes
MGK, another insane source of inspiration for hip hop fans;
It wasn’t until last year that I started listing to Machine Gun Kelly’s music, but I’ve become a big fan. Some of his lyrics are incredibly motivational for underdogs in live, the ones who are struggling, and need that little bit of strength to go on.
So I’ve had a look and a listen, and compiled some of the best MGK quotes from his own lyrics. These are some of the most inspirational things he’s said, so take a look and enjoy.
Feel free to share the list using the social buttons above if you know anyone else who is a big MGK fan.
25 Awesome MGK Quotes
1. “Don’t ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.” – MGK
2. “You can’t see my tears in the rain, underneath it all we’re just the same.” – MGK
3. “I owe my life to my own advice, follow your motherf****n’ dreams until those visions come to life.” – MGK
4th of 30 MGK Quotes
4. “Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.” – MGK
5. “Toast to the underdog, toast to the team, toast to the fact we this close to the dream.” – MGK
6. “Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life.” – MGK
7. “I’m walking through the fire because there is no way around.” – MGK
8. “I don’t think that a lot of people understand, that the person who’s crazy enough to think he can change the world, actually can.” – MGK
9. “What is love, love is pain. Love is butterflies and stomach aches, love is looking out a windowpane. Tears dripping looking like you’re in the rain, for somebody you don’t even know, but somebody you may never see again.” – MGK
10. “I used to take orders, now I make bets. I used to scrub floors, now I sign checks. And I used to push carts, now I push songs. I used to be there, now I am so gone.” – MGK
11th of 30 MGK Quotes
11. “When my times up on this earth and they bury me in that dirt, don’t say that I ain’t milk this life for everything that it’s worth.” – MGK
12. “I came out of a dying city, brought back life. Everything they said I couldn’t do I did about twice.” – MGK
13. “Yeah, and they told me all that glitters ain’t gold. But I really wanna shine right now. And they told me the sky’s the limit so I wonder if I can fly right now. Yeah, so I spread my wings, jumped up, and lived my dreams.” – MGK
14. “And if you ever have a dream, don’t be scared to chase that shit, man. You can have whatever you want in this life. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” – MGK
15. “Heroes are remembered. Legends never die. I ain’t dyin’ any time soon.” – MGK
16. “I used to have someone at 3AM that I could call. Now it just rings and I don’t get nothing at all.” – MGK
17. “Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake.” – MGK
18. “As my world turns, the heart beats, not only in my chest, but the heart of the streets.” – MGK
19th of 30 MGK Quotes
19. “I had a dream that the world changed, and for a minute there was no pain.” – MGK
20. “Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.” – MGK
21. “I dedicate this to my teachers that never believed in me, and the mother that conceived but ended up leaving me.” – MGK
22. I love you, and you may not see right now. But I’m beggin’ for forgiveness, I’m on my knees right now.” – MGK
23. Question, what if tomorrow never comes and everything you said couldn’t be undone?” – MGK
24. “If you ain’t living your life then you’re dead, and sleep is its cousin so I shot my bed.” – MGK
25th of 30 MGK Quotes
25. “Follow in my steps, then you walkin’ a green mile. Trees in my pockets, like my denim’s a greenhouse.” – MGK
26. “I made a dollar out of cents, got a whole nation’s respect before I was 18. And I did that without a check. See, I used to be a lame. Now, I’m posted in the game, in a top spot, tough drop. Money ain’t a thing.” – MGK
27. “People want to be my friend. But where the f*** were y’all when I was ten, eleven or twelve getting bullied and beat up in the gym? I couldn’t never get a girl. Now, all the sudden I’m the man. Students try to get back cool with me again. F*** ’em all!” – MGK
28. “I wanna get that dream and live my life, with no Rihanna, no T.I. I’m just living for today, no tomorrow, no pause, no comma, real shit, no persona. I’m enjoying every pussy like a virgin or Madonna.” – MGK
29. “Hold up, let me put my cool back on. Wouldn’t be here without my team. I put my crew back on. And I’m a rapper but I will not put the jewels back on. My fans love Kells, let me put the fool back on.” – MGK
30. “If you ever thought that you won’t make it, soon as it get hard you just can’t take it- no matter what you going through, keep waiting ’cause you gon’ make it. You gon’ make it.” – MGK
Bonus: MGK Picture Quote
If these quotes weren’t quite the sort of hip-hop quotes you were looking for, then how about checking out quotes from Eminem?
Are there any MGK quotes in this article that stand out to you? Leave a comment below.
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes From His Lyrics
Lupe Fiasco is an American rapper, record producer and entrepreneur;
We put together this collection of Lupe Fiasco quotes solely contained within his lyrics. Some of these quotes are absolutely golden!
Here are 22 of the best Lupe Fiasco quotes:
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes
1. “If talk is cheap, then my silence is diamonds.” – Lupe Fiasco
2. “Love always shines, that’s how I’ll find you. In case you forgot, I hope this reminds you.” – Lupe Fiasco
3. “We can’t do nothing about the past, but we can do something about the future that we have.” – Lupe Fiasco
4. “I wish I couldn’t feel. I wish I couldn’t love. I wish I could stop loving you so much.” – Lupe Fiasco
5. “You would never know if you could ever be, if you never try, you would never see.” – Lupe Fiasco
6. “I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence. Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
7. “Self-respect first. Sexy second.” – Lupe Fiasco
8. “The truth is limitless in its range. If you drop a ‘T’ and look at it in reverse it could hurt.” – Lupe Fiasco
9th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Life ain’t made to come around twice, that’s why I gotta get it right.” – Lupe Fiasco
10. “Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
11. “I’m just trying to do the opposite of left, as long as there’s the opposite of death, ya know. Yes, ya test and I just might bring the opposite of life, ’till there’s no one the opposite of right.” – Lupe Fiasco
12. “Things are getting out of control, feel like I’m running out of soul. You are getting too heavy to hold, think I’ll be letting you go.” – Lupe Fiasco
13. “My greatest enemy at one point was myself, and so now once I gt over the fear of myself I don’t fear any man. I never have.” – Lupe Fiasco
14. “That should be the measure of success for everyone. It’s not money, it’s not fame, it’s not celebrity; my index of success is happiness.” – Lupe Fiasco
15. “What starts in clouded minds finished in the rain.” – Lupe Fiasco
16. “But it was good while it lasted, but when it’s dead, put it in a casket.” – Lupe Fiasco
17. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
18th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – Lupe Fiasco
19. “People don’t understand that where I come from, everyone is either a convict, been in jail, been in a gang, is a hooligan of some sorts. But those are my brothers, my family and the people I travel with. Those are the people that I roll with.” – Lupe Fiasco
20. “Why kill you when I can just not teach you and get the same results.” – Lupe Fiasco
21. “Holy apartments in the gardens in which the rivers flow. Thank you for all your blessings and all of your miracles.” – Lupe Fiasco
22. “How can land be owned by another man? Warns one can not steal what was given as a gift. Is the sky owned by birds and the river owned by fish?” – Lupe Fiasco
23. “When you start creating opinion, and you start creating difference of opinion, you’re doing something. People are actually sitting down and critiquing. A lot of the stuff people hate, they really don’t. They only look at the outer shell. They don’t really get into it.” – Lupe Fiasco
24. “I do this for the sake of myself. It’s a selfish process. I don’t really have any expectations from anyone for your comments or your reviews or your previews.” – Lupe Fiasco
25th of 30 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
25. “I trust people to be human. Sometimes you do things that make amazing amounts of sense; sometimes you do things that don’t make any sense whatsoever.” – Lupe Fiasco
26. “Everybody has their opinion on what’s ‘real,’ and what’s they choose to listen to and their personal preference. Whether they’re 2 years old or 200 years old. And people can listen to whatever they want.” – Lupe Fiasco
27. “You expect certain things. You build up in your mind how it’s supposed to go down. When you get a record deal, you think you’re supposed to get X, Y, and Z. It doesn’t happen like that. You’re like ‘Oh, this isn’t as exciting as I thought it was going to be.'” – Lupe Fiasco
28. “The only person who really impressed me with making new music is Cudi. Everyone else seems to be jumping on the same music, the producer-made stuff, but the one person that’s made new music to me is Cudi.” – Lupe Fiasco
29. “Never apologize for being real… reality is the enemy of fakes, frauds, liars and protectors of ignorance. It scares them.” – Lupe Fiasco
30. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
Thanks for checking out these quotes from Lupe Fiasco!
Which are your favorite Lupe Fiasco quotes? Leave a comment below.
Zach Johnson Net Worth
Zach Johnson is a professional golfer who earned millions winning major championships and leading the field on the PGA Tour.
William Friedkin Net Worth
William Friedkin earned millions as a smash-hit film director, becoming extremely wealthy from his popular horror and action films.
Terence Crawford Net Worth
Terence Crawford won multiple world championship boxing titles, amassing a fortune from his exceptional talent.
Teemu Selänne Net Worth
Teemu Selänne earned a fortune as a winger, becoming wealthy due to his formidable ice hockey skills.
Victoria Azarenka Net Worth
Victoria Azarenka won millions playing on the WTA circuit, becoming one of the wealthiest world Number 1 tennis stars.
Tom Watson Net Worth
Tom Watson built his fortune on the golf course by being one of the best professional golfers of his time.
Alan Alda Net Worth
Alan Alda’s award-winning television performances earned him millions as an actor.
T.J. Dillashaw Net Worth
T.J. Dillashaw ran into some trouble during the final few years of his career, but put together a great resume...
Viola Davis Net Worth
Discover how Viola Davis' fearless approach to acting redefined Hollywood standards.
Ewan McGregor Net Worth
Follow the incredible rise of Ewan McGregor, from aspiring actor to Golden Globe-winning superstar.
Richest People4 weeks ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People4 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People4 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People4 weeks ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People4 weeks ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard