Which are your favorite Barbara Corcoran quotes?
Barbara Corcoran is an American businesswoman, investor, consultant, author, and television personality.
Corcoran is well known for being an investor on the TV program ‘Shark Tank‘. She has written several books and has been featured on many TV shows.
In 1973 with the help of a $1,000 loan, she opened a real estate business ‘The Corcoran Group’. She also began publishing ‘The Corcoran Report’, a newsletter covering real estate data trends in New York City. She has appeared on the comedy web television series of ‘Grace and Frankie’ as herself’.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Barbara Corcoran quotes:
30 Barbara Corcoran Quotes On Life, Business & Success
1. “Every time you push through failure there’s always a prize for you on the other side. ” – Barbara Corcoran
2. “I have a theory and I really believe it. I think your worst weakness can become your greatest strength.” – Barbara Corcoran
3. “Most great entrepreneurs I know are nothing like the other kids.” – Barbara Corcoran
4. “Procrastination is the enemy of success and the guilt of not doing something always steals your energy.” – Barbara Corcoran
5. “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.” – Barbara Corcoran
6. “Your heart must always be in it. That’s part of an entrepreneur’s DNA.” – Barbara Corcoran
7th of 30 Barbara Corcoran Quotes
7. “Every single failure has an equally great upside if you are willing to stay in the game.” – Barbara Corcoran
8. “I had twenty-two jobs before I started my business at the age of twenty-three and I didn’t want one more boss telling me what to do. So I was motivated simply because I didn’t want a boss.” – Barbara Corcoran
9. “Insecurity is a wonderful motivator.” Barbara Corcoran – Barbara Corcoran
10. “Play what you’ve got and don’t waste time worrying about what you don’t.” – Barbara Corcoran
11. “The biggest challenge in business is not the competition, it’s what goes on inside your own head.” – Barbara Corcoran
12. “You don’t have to get it right, you just have to get it going.” – Barbara Corcoran
13. “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
14. “I consider rejection a lucky charm.” – Barbara Corcoran
15. “In business, you’re the chief salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand.” – Barbara Corcoran
16. “People most resistant to fun need it the most.” – Barbara Corcoran
17th of 30 Barbara Corcoran Quotes
17. “Stop putting it off! Procrastination breeds guilt, guilt breeds depression, and depression breeds failure.” – Barbara Corcoran
18. “You can catch a great attitude from great people.” – Barbara Corcoran
19. “Always choose attitude over experience. Always.” – Barbara Corcoran
20. “I built the business exactly the way my mother built and ran her family. I wanted a replication of the big, happy family I grew up in. I wanted happy people having fun.” Barbara Corcoran – Barbara Corcoran
21. “If you’re minding someone else’s business, no one is minding yours.” – Barbara Corcoran
22. “Never be ashamed of who you are. People always recognize and appreciate authenticity.” Barbara Corcoran – Barbara Corcoran
23. “Stop comparing yourself to everyone else around you.” – Barbara Corcoran
24. “When you’re building a business, you’re either all in, or you’re not.” – Barbara Corcoran
25. “All the best things that happened to me after I was rejected. I knew the power of getting past no.” – Barbara Corcoran
26. “Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it’s there.” – Barbara Corcoran
27th of 30 Barbara Corcoran Quotes
27. “If I could set a world record, it would be that I have 150 business partners, all with thriving businesses of their own, that started with nothing, and I made the difference to make them all billionaires.” – Barbara Corcoran
28. “My best successes came on the heels of failures.” – Barbara Corcoran
29. “Some of the worst pitches are the people who talk all fancy who’ve been to business school.” – Barbara Corcoran
30. “Walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.” – Barbara Corcoran
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Barbara Corcoran! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.