Blow Away Your Boys Mind With These Smoochy Quotes
It probably hasn’t escaped your attention that modern man is quite different from those of just 20 years ago. The grizzly alpha male type was once a default setting for most men, and that’s a good thing because, well, the world needs guys like that!
But men with a softer edge seem more evident these days, and that’s a welcome, lovely evolution. Over the last few years, the world has softened its usual male stereotypes, with men of all ages less shy about displaying a romantic side, confident in dishing out romantic love quotes when the moment takes them. Bless’em.
It’s becoming quite vogue for guys to embrace their inner softy and show feelings that most women only thought were exclusive to them. Even famous bad-boy rappers like Eminem have started churning out highly affectionate love raps – something that would have been hard to imagine 10 years ago. Who would have thought, right? Eminem being all slushy. Unthinkable!
We want to push this new narrative along and aid you with some terrific, awe-inspiring romantic love quotes for him and remind the fellas in your life just how much you care. So, we have been doing some digging around, just for you.
But this wasn’t just any old digging. This is a very carefully selected list of romantic love quotes for him (which in many cases can be applied to both sexes because that’s just how it is.)
Through a combination of diverse sources, old and new, funny and poignant, modern and traditional, we present 90 of the best quips, quotes, and short sonnets to bowl over your man and knock him dead with love.
Each quote carries different weight depending on the context and the recipient – we don’t believe it’s fair to number this as a top list because that would suggest some quotes are better than others – and that can’t be right when they all have different meanings to different people.
Also, we have added a special section at the end, full of romantic love quotes specifically for text messaging your guy, just to mix things up a little. This is 2022, after all. Not all of us have time to compose handwritten love letters sealed in wax! Most of you will use social messaging to reach out to your other half, so we have put together a short list just for text messaging, which I am sure you will find handy!
Enjoy the list! We have tried mixing the list with long, short, heavy, and light. One or two quotes here have held the test of time for 500 years! Maybe you can use them as inspiration to write your very own dazzling message of romance and sweep him off his feet.
Romantic Love Quotes for Him – Movies, Books, and Famous People
“To go it alone or to go with a partner. When you choose a partner, you have to have compromises and sacrifices, but it’s the price you pay. Do I want to follow my every whim and desire as I make my way through time and space? Absolutely. But at the end of the day, do I need someone when I’m doubting myself and I’m insecure, and my heart’s failing me? Do I need someone who, when the heat gets hot, has my back? I do.” – Safety Not Guaranteed.
“Life has taught us that divine love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
“Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.” – Matt Groening.
“Love is winning the war without starting the war.” – Charles de Leusse.
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss.
“I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”- Notting Hill
“When we fall in love, we are filled with the sense of how defenseless human beings are, and we tremble at the daily existence we have led in blissful obliviousness until this time. For this reason, people are occasionally made virtuous by love.” – Yukio Mishima.
“Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.” – William Shakespeare.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch.
“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulgham.
“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.” – C. S. Lewis.
“Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” – Barbara de Angelis.
“It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.” – Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man’s Fear.
“It’s not love to be static like the desert, nor is it love to roam all the world like the wind. And it’s not love to see everything from a distance. Love is the force that transforms and improves the soul of the world…when we love we always strive to become better than we are.” – Paulo Coelho.
“Love is a reality which is born in the fairy region of romance.” – Charles de Leusse.
“It’s an idea we’re more or less stuck with. Isn’t love a sharing? Isn’t it opening your bag of sweets and passing it around, or whipping something up out of groceries you brought to someone else’s house? And if it’s sharing then you have to share it. Love makes all the world go round, the hit songs collectively tell us, and the world is full of people you don’t know and might as well be nice to because they won’t leave. Some of the people you won’t like, but every day we wait for the postman and he hardly ever brings something good.” – Daniel Handler.
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
“My love, I do not love you for you or for me or for all of us together, I do not love you because my blood tells me to love you, I love you because you are not mine, because you are from the other side, from there you invite me to jump and I cannot make the jump, because in the deepest moment of possession you are not mine…” – Julio Cortazar.
“This is what love does: It makes you want to rewrite the world. It makes you want to choose the characters, build the scenery, guide the plot. The person you love sits across from you, and you want to do everything in your power to make it possible, endlessly possible. And when it’s just the two of you, alone in a room, you can pretend that this is how it is, this is how it will be.” – David Levithan.
“You know how easily and suddenly these things happen, beginning in playful teasing and ending in something a little warmer than friendship. You squeeze the slender arm which is passed through yours, you venture to take the little gloved hand, you say good night at absurd length in the shadow of the door. It is innocent and very interesting, love trying his wings in a first little flutter.” – Arthur Conan Doyle.
“‘I am,’ he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. ‘I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.’” – John Green, The Fault in our Stars.
“To love another person is to see the face of God.” – Victor Hugo.
“I love you, and I like you.” – Parks and Recreation.
“The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” – Barbara de Angelis.
“You have fixed my whole Life—however short. You did not light me: I was always a mad comet; but you have fixed me. I spun round you a satellite for a month, but I shall swing out soon, a dark star in the orbit where you will blaze.” – Wilfred Owen.
“Yes, I need you, my fairy-tale. Because you are the only person I can talk with about the shade of a cloud, the song of a thought, and how, when I went out to work today and looked a tall sunflower in the face, it smiled at me with all of its seeds.” – Vladimir Nabokov.
“People are like cities: We all have alleys and gardens and secret rooftops and places where daisies sprout between the sidewalk cracks, but most of the time, all we let each other see is a postcard glimpse of a skyline or a polished square. Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.” – Hilary Smith.
“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater … The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key. It’s like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.” – Sarah Deeson.
“Now, I’m not going to deny that I was aware of your beauty. But the point is, this has nothing to do with your beauty. As I got to know you, I began to realize that beauty was the least of your qualities. I became fascinated by your goodness. I was drawn in by it. I didn’t understand what was happening to me. And it was only when I began to feel actual, physical pain every time you left the room that it finally dawned on me: I was in love, for the first time in my life. I knew it was hopeless, but that didn’t matter to me. And it’s not that I want to have you. All I want is to deserve you. Tell me what to do. Show me how to behave. I’ll do anything you say.” – Pierre laclos.
“You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” -Arthur Conan Doyle.
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest, and it opens up your heart, and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life … You give them a piece of you. They didn’t ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. ” – Neil Gaiman.
“The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.” – David Wallace.
“I have for the first time found what I can truly love – I have found you. You are my sympathy — my better self — my good angel — I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wrap my existence about you — and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.” – Charlotte Bronte, Jayne Eyre.
“There are many kinds of joy, but they all lead to one: the joy to be loved.” – Never Ending Story.
“What I’m feeling, I think, is joy. And it’s been some time since I’ve felt that blinkered rush of happiness. This might be one of those rare events that lasts, one that’ll be remembered and recalled as months and years wind and ravel. One of those sweet, significant moments that leaves a footprint in your mind. A photograph couldn’t ever tell its story. It’s like something you have to live to understand. One of those freak collisions of fizzing meteors and looming celestial bodies and floating debris and one single beautiful red ball that bursts into your balanced life and through your body like an enormous firework. Where things shift into focus for a moment, and everything makes sense. And it becomes one of those things inside you, a pearl among sludge, one of those big exaggerated memories you can invoke at any moment to peel away a little layer of how you felt, like a lick of ice cream. The flavor of grace.” – Craig Silvey.
“It’s more like every electron in every atom in the entire universe conspired, breathed in deeply, assessed the situation, and then reversed its course, spinning backward, or the other way, which was the right way all along. And afterward, the universe was exactly the same, but infinitely more right.” – Lydia Netzer.
Short Anonymous Romantic Love Quotes
“You are the ever-expanding universe to me.”
“Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!”
“Sometimes, when I look at you, I feel I’m gazing at a distant star. It’s dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn’t even exist anymore. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.”
“No relationship is all sunshine and roses, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm.”
“Love is like death. It doesn’t care whether you are strong or weak, old or young, hopeful greenhorn or a bitter veteran. When it comes, you can’t run away.”
“The more and more I spend time with you, the more and more I realize I am doing the one thing I told myself I would never do again… fall in love.
“To lose balance for love is part of a balanced life”
“My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.”
“You take my breath away. I can’t imagine living my life without you by my side. Thanks for making the journey so amazing!”
“I know we’re young, and it’s early to say this… but I hope you’re the one.”
“Calling me cute is nice. Calling me hot is great. But calling me yours is what I really want.”
“There isn’t one person in the world I want more than I want you.”
Text Message Romantic Love Quotes
It’s a lovely feeling. In the middle of a tough day when everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, and you are staring up at the clock every five minutes, praying for it to go quicker, you hear a little buzz on your phone.
Expecting more bad news in some way, your mood is instantly brighter because a special one has just reminded you how amazing you are and how magnificent life is. It’s just one of those small things that can change your entire day!
So, we have put together a compilation of heartfelt quotes and quips that perfectly suit the style of short DMs. Just in case you want to surprise your special guy with an inspirational, romantic message when he least expects it and needs it most.
A Short Sweet Ditty.
“I would be lost without you.”
A Quick Reminder.
“I love you so much more than you will ever know.”
“You stole my heart a long time ago, and I never want you to give it back.”
Simple Often Works Best.
Says It Best.
“You’re my whole wide world.”
Thanks To You.
“You make me feel so incredible about myself.”
Like a Lottery Win.
“How on Earth did I get so lucky?”
“You make my heart beat right out of my chest.”
“Here’s the plan. You, me, Netflix, takeout, fall asleep.”
“I don’t normally like horror movies, but I know I’ll be safe with you close to me.”
“I need cuddles and kisses, and you’re the only one who can do that for me.”
Simple Is Best.
“I was just thinking about you.”
“Currently bragging about my awesome man to my friends.”
“No one can make me smile as you do.”
“I’m getting butterflies just thinking about seeing you later.”
Maybe See a Doctor, Then.
“Your arms feel like home.”
“Forever just isn’t enough time with you.”
Be Kinder to Spiders, People.
“Thanks for killing the spiders every time I need you to.”
“I didn’t know it was possible to long for someone before they left-until I met you.”
Time for a Teddy.
“I’m in bed right now, it just feels so empty without you in it.”
“I have been thinking about you. All day, all night. I don’t have much to say or many things to express. I am just thinking about the moments spent and the times when you are with me, heading in the same direction, together.”
“I’m lucky to have you as a best friend and real lover forever.”
“Everywhere I look, I am reminded of you and your love. You are my world. I keep thinking about you all of the time.”
“I want to be with you forever, until my last breath.”
“You amaze me more and more with each day.”
“Our everyday life together is my absolute definition of perfect.”
“You are my rose garden forever and for always.”
“You are out of my sight but always in my mind.”
Close to You.
“I would do anything to be by your side right now and always.”
“I love you more than I love pizza!”
“I want to be forever tangled in your arms.”
“I lose balance just thinking of you!”
“I know you are occupied now, but always remember, I love you a lot.”
“Every day we’re together is another day I’m living all my dreams.”
“I’ll never know how you got into my heart, but I do know that I don’t want you to leave.”
You’re the One
“Only you can make this world seem right.”
“I wanna fall asleep next to you right now.”
Times Are Changing.
“My life changed forever the day I found you.”
“I Just wanted to let you know that my love for you will grow through all the ages.”
“I don’t wanna miss a single moment of your love.”
“One lifetime isn’t enough with you, I want more.”
Shiny. And Slightly Cringe.
“Your love shines brighter than the sun.”
“Your soul mate is the person who mends your broken heart by giving you theirs”
So there you have it! Armed with this list, you should be ready for romantic battle, ready to soften up even the toughest of dudes with some incredibly soppy but downright brilliant romantic love quotes for him.
If that doesn’t bowl him over, you might need a fresh angle of attack; a weekend break in one of the world’s most expensive hotels might do the trick.
Some of them are quite heavy-going, so maybe don’t overkill things by throwing too many romantic quotes in his direction. Otherwise, you might be looking for a new list: how to win back someone you have completely turned off!
43 Motivational Peyton Manning Quotes
Peyton Manning, now 40 years old, was a professional American football player. He played as a star quarterback in the NFL for 18 seasons.
He is considered to have been one of the best quarterbacks of all time, originally playing for the Indianapolis Colts, and finishing the last four season of his career playing for the Denver Broncos.
Check out our collection of the most motivational Peyton Manning quotes:
43 Motivational Peyton Manning Quotes
1. “I have to leave the games now if the announcer says something I don’t agree with. I’m thinking, ‘Peyton, it is not healthy to be all worked up before a game.'” – Peyton Manning
2. “Anyone who waits for someone else to make a change automatically becomes a follower.” – Peyton Manning
3. “Everybody is going to be excited to play in a Super Bowl. When you still enjoy the preparation and the work part of it, I think you ought to be still doing that. I think as soon as I stop enjoying it, if I can’t produce, if I can’t help a team, that’s when I will stop playing.” – Peyton Manning
4. “I have to leave the games now if the announcer says something I don’t agree with. I’m thinking, ‘Peyton, it is not healthy to be all worked up before a game.’” – Peyton Manning
5. “I want to be out there every single snap, every single play.” – Peyton Manning
6. “I’m not 23 anymore. But the defensive ends and linebackers chasing me are. If I had to chose between youth and experience, I’d take experience every time.” – Peyton Manning
7. “I’m very humbled and I’m very honored. I certainly think about how grateful I am for all the teammates and coached that I’ve played with and played for throughout my career.” – Peyton Manning
8. “I’ve never left the field saying, ‘I could’ve done more to get ready,’ and that gives me peace of mind.” – Peyton Manning
9. “Imitation is obviously a great form of flattery.” – Peyton Manning
10. “It’s not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it’s refusing to fail.” – Peyton Manning
11. “My dad was a class person on and off the field. That’s the person I want to be.” – Peyton Manning
12th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
12. “Pressure is something you feel when you don’t know what the hell you’re doing.” – Peyton Manning
13. “Some people have this impression of me: ‘Boy, he’s always so serious on the field. Football. Football. Football.’” – Peyton Manning
14. “When you go through a significant injury and have a major career change, you truly do go one year at a time, and you don’t look past what’s going on now, because you are not sure what’s going to happen. Tomorrow is not promised.” – Peyton Manning
15. “You’ve got to remember what your priorities are. When you’re playing, what you do on the field is the most important thing.“ – Peyton Manning
16. “My high-school coach Tony Reginelli was kind of famous for ‘Reggie-isms,’ kind of like ‘Yogi-isms.’ He always said if you want to be a good quarterback, when sprinting left you want to be amphibious and throw left-handed. I told him, ‘You mean ambidextrous, coach?'” – Peyton Manning
17. “Being there every week for my teammates is really important to me. It’s all about accountability. I hear stuff about the ‘toughest quarterback in the league’ and all that; what’s that mean?” – Peyton Manning
18. “I don’t want to retire. I still want to play.” – Peyton Manning
19. “I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don’t talk about it or brag about it because that’s between God and me, and I’m no better than anybody else in God’s sight.” – Peyton Manning
20. “I was never on a mission to be an NFL quarterback. I wanted to be a good high school player, and I worked hard at that. That made me good enough to play in college and then I wanted to be a good college quarterback. During college I played well enough to make it into the NFL. I never took it for granted and really wanted to play hard at each level and I have always had a lot of fun doing what I wanted to do.” – Peyton Manning
21. “I’m proud to be Archie’s son. Being a quarterback, I had my mentor and hero living in the same house.” – Peyton Manning
22. “I’ve been a Colt for almost all of my adult life, but I guess in life, and in sports, we all know nothing lasts forever. Times change, circumstances change, and that’s the reality of playing in the NFL.” – Peyton Manning
23rd of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
“If nothing else in life, I want to be true to the things I believe in, and quite simply, to what I’m all about. I know I’d better, because it seems whenever I take a false step or two I feel the consequences.” – Peyton Manning
24. “It goes without saying, winning against a good team in a hostile crowd on the road, it’s just an absolutely huge win.” – Peyton Manning
25. “Life is about choices. You ask the questions and you listen to the answers. Then you listen to your heart.” – Peyton Manning
26. “My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.” – Peyton Manning
27. “Remind your critics when they say you don’t have the expertise or experience to do something that an amateur built the ark and the experts built the titanic.” – Peyton Manning
28th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
28. “We’ve been working a long time for this and we want to accomplish our ultimate goal. We know what it takes.” – Peyton Manning
29. “When you take a year off from football, you come back for all the enjoyable moments. When you’re not playing, you miss out on all the highs, but you also miss these disappointments. But I would rather be in the arena to be excited or be disappointed than not have a chance at all. That’s football. That’s why everybody plays it.” – Peyton Manning
30. “The head coach tells us what to do, and we follow his orders.” – Peyton Manning
31. “Boy, do I hate to lose.” – Peyton Manning
32. “I guess, to tell you the truth, I’ve never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I’ve managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache.” – Peyton Manning
33. “I think I could describe the perfect quarterback. Take a little piece of everybody. Take John Elway’s arm, Dan Marino’s release, maybe Troy Aikman’s drop-back, Brett Favre’s scrambling ability, Joe Montana’s two-minute poise and, naturally, my speed.” – Peyton Manning
34. “I would like to think I will be a guy who knows when it’s time to stop. I don’t want to be a guy who hung on and on. I do not have a goal in mind of a year or a statistic.” – Peyton Manning
35. “I’m the best manning.” – Peyton Manning
36. “I’ve been being asked about my legacy since I was about 25 years old. I’m not sure you can have a legacy when you’re 25 years old. Even 37. I’d like to have to be, like, 70 to have a legacy. I’m not even 100 percent sure what the word even means.” – Peyton Manning
37. “If you work hard and you play well, all those critics quiet themselves pretty quickly.” – Peyton Manning
38th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.” – Peyton Manning
39. “My dad told us up front, ‘Guys, if you want to play sports, go ahead, but it’s your decision.’” – Peyton Manning
40. “My job is to play well offensively and help my team score points. So I feel very responsible every time we lose a game.” – Peyton Manning
41. “Some guys leave a place after a long time, and they’re bitter. Not me.” – Peyton Manning
42. “When people are watching you, it makes you think twice about what you do, and the things you say, and the people you hang around with.” – Peyton Manning
43. “You hear about how many fourth quarter comebacks that a guy has and I think it means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters.” – Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning Motivational Video
Which are your favourite Peyton Manning quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Inspirational Robert De Niro Quotes
Robert De Niro is an American/Italian actor and producer;
At 73 years old, he’s had an incredibly successful career, and starred in a ridiculous number of films. Far too many to list, but here’s a few of the highlights:
- The Godfather Part II
- Silver Linings
- Analyze This
- The Intern
- Meet the Fockers
- Grudge Match
We’ve put together this small, yet inspirational collection of the best Robert De Niro quotes:
25 Inspirational Robert De Niro Quotes
1. “You learned the two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.” – Robert De Niro
2. “The talent is in the choices.” – Robert De Niro
3. “One of the things about acting is it allows you to live other people’s lives without having to pay the price.” – Robert De Niro
4. “You’ll have time to rest when you’re dead.” – Robert De Niro
5. “I love to find new people. It’s not for the sake of their being new; it’s because if you find someone who perfectly fits a part, that’s such a great thing.” – Robert De Niro
6. “It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.” – Robert De Niro
7. “Time goes on. So whatever you’re going to do, do it. Do it now. Don’t wait.” – Robert De Niro
8. “Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky.” – Robert De Niro
9. “The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you.” – Robert De Niro
10th of 25 Robert De Niro Quotes
“There’s nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself.” – Robert De Niro
11. “I didn’t have a problem with rejection, because when you go into an audition, you’re rejected already. There are hundreds of other actors. You’re behind the eight ball when you go in there.” – Robert De Niro
12. “In acting, I always try to go back to what would actually be the real situation, the real human behavior in life.” – Robert De Niro
13. “I think it’s important to have had at least a few years of obscurity, where people treat you like everybody else.” – Robert De Niro
14. “I don’t like to watch my own movies – I fall asleep in my own movies.” – Robert De Niro
15. “I don’t get into these long-winded heavy discussions about character – do we do this or that or what. At the end of the day, what you gotta do is just go out there and do it.” – Robert De Niro
16. “With ‘Silver Linings,’ I didn’t feel – I was thinking of certain things, but I just said, ‘Let me go with it.’ You have to know what you’re doing, where you’re going with the scenes, and I put a lot of work into that. But when you’re out there, at the same time you gotta be ready for anything.” – Robert De Niro
17th of 25 Robert De Niro Quotes
17. “Don’t be afraid to do what your instincts tell you.” – Robert De Niro
18. “You discovered a talent, developed an ambition and recognized your passion. When you feel that, you can’t fight it — you just go with it.” – Robert De Niro
19. “Life rarely changes you totally but it consistently changes you in details.” – Robert De Niro
20. “I don’t feel pressure. I like if anybody has interest in what I have to say, especially if they’re younger. If they like me, respect me, I’m honoured and I’ll give them my opinion.” – Robert De Niro
21. “I am also not one for regrets. I don’t regret any film I’ve made, because there was a reason for making it at the time. If it hasn’t worked out, then don’t spend time worrying about why and how. Just move on to the next project.” – Robert De Niro
22. “Being able to battle it out. No matter how you do it, you gotta hold your ground at times. Other times you’ve got to compromise. But never a compromise that you can’t live with.” – Robert De Niro
23. “If it’s the right chair, it doesn’t take too long to get comfortable in it.” – Robert De Niro
24. “Rejection might sting, but my feeling is that often, it has very little to do with you.” – Robert De Niro
25. “You’re not responsible for the entire job, but your part in it… You will put your everything into everything you do.” – Robert De Niro
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Robert De Niro!
Which are your favorite Robert De Niro quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Motivational Stephen Curry Quotes About Success
Stephen Curry is a professional NBA player, currently playing as Point Guard for the Golden State Warriors. He’s considered to be one of the best shooters in NBA history.
Curry won the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award in 2015, and has won a number of other awards proving how successful he’s becoming at his sport.
If you’re a fan of motivational videos, do a quick search in YouTube for “Stephen Curry motivation”, and you’ll see some awesome stuff.
This article is dedicated to the most motivational Stephen Curry quotes on basketball and success:
25 Motivational Stephen Curry Quotes
1. “I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies… I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.” – Stephen Curry
2. “I want to practice to the point where it’s almost uncomfortable how fast you shoot, so that in the game things kind of slow down.” – Stephen Curry
3. “Make sure you live in the moment and work your butt off every single day, and I hope I inspire people all around the world to just be themselves. Be humble, and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.” – Stephen Curry
4. “Being a superstar means you’ve reached your potential, and I don’t think I’ve reached my potential as a basketball player and as a leader yet.” – Stephen Curry
5. “Be the best version of yourself in anything that you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.” – Stephen Curry
6. “We have to have the mentality that we have to work for everything we’re going to get.” – Stephen Curry
7. “Play like you’re in first. Train like you’re in second.” – Stephen Curry
8. “If you take time to realize what your dream is and what you really want in life — no matter what it is, whether it’s sports or in other fields — you have to realize that there is always work to do, and you want to be the hardest working person in whatever you do, and you put yourself in a position to be successful. And you have to have a passion about what you do.” – Stephen Curry
9th of 25 Stephen Curry Quotes
9. “If you don’t fall, how are you going to know what getting up is like?” – Stephen Curry
10. “I do a little sign on the court every time I make a shot or a good pass and i pound my chest and point to the sky – it symbolizes that I have a heart for God. It’s something that my mom and I came up with in college and I do it every time i step on the floor as a reminder of who I’m playing for.” – Stephen Curry
11. “I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.” – Stephen Curry
12. “Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.” – Stephen Curry
13. “Success comes after you conquer your biggest obstacles and hurdles.” – Stephen Curry
14th of 25 Stephen Curry Quotes
14. “There’s more to me than just this jersey I wear.” – Stephen Curry
15. “I’d rather be a non-All-Star playing in the Western Conference finals than an All-Star who’s sitting at home in May.” – Stephen Curry
16. “I can do all things.” – Stephen Curry
17. “Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.” – Stephen Curry
18. “I can get better. I haven’t reached my ceiling yet on how well I can shoot the basketball.” – Stephen Curry
19. “I can’t say enough, how important my faith is to how I play the game and who I am.” – Stephen Curry
20. “I really cherish everything that basketball brings; and I think, for me, it’s been a great ride and I’m not done yet…” – Stephen Curry
21. “Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.” – Stephen Curry
22. “Each game is an opportunity to be on a great stage and be a witness for Christ. When I step on the floor, people should know who I represent, who I believe in.” – Stephen Curry
23. “Basketball was mine, and that’s what’s carried me to this point.” – Stephen Curry
24. “The more years I go, the more experience I have, the more that nutrition and eating the right foods is important for recovery and things like that.” – Stephen Curry
25. “It’s all about winning. Stats really don’t matter, I mean, guys have great series and all that, and people take notice and take their place in history with those stats and all that stuff. But at the end of the day, it’s all about winning and what you can do to help your team get to that point.” – Stephen Curry
As always, I hope you love the quotes we’re publishing here guys, and let us know if there’s any other NBA player quotes you want us to publish on Wealthy Gorilla.
Which are your favorite Stephen Curry quotes? Leave a comment below.
Schoolboy Q Net Worth
Schoolboy Q became one of the greatest rappers of all time from South Central Los Angeles when his career took off...
Ski Mask The Slump God Net Worth
Ski Mask the Slump God has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of rap music's SoundCloud era.
Rakim Net Worth
Rakim is one-half of a famous rap duo that helped to make the genre mainstream and influenced modern hip hop.
Denzel Curry Net Worth
Denzel Curry came out of the Miami rap scene where he developed an underground following before receiving nationwide attention.
DJ Pauly D Net Worth
What is DJ Pauly D’s net worth? Introduction DJ Pauly D is a popular DJ and television personality who burst...
Paulina Porizkova Net Worth
What is Paulina Porizkova’s net worth? Introduction Paulina Porizkova is a Czech-American model, actress, and writer who grew up in an...
Kirsten Rausing Net Worth
What is Kirsten Rausing’s net worth? Introduction Kirsten Rausing is the granddaughter of Dr Ruben Rausing who invented the tetra...
Diane Hendricks Net Worth
What is Diane Hendricks’ net worth? Introduction Diane Hendricks is the American heiress and co-founder of ABC Supply, and the...
Iris Fontbona Net Worth
What is Iris Fontbona’s net worth? Introduction Iris Fontbona is a prominent Chilean mining magnate, media proprietor, and philanthropist, who...
Denise Coates Net Worth
What is Denise Coates’ net worth? Introduction Little did Denise Coates realize that she would become the most well-known figure...
Richest People3 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People4 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs8 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists4 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard