Which are your favorite Breaking Bad quotes?
Breaking Bad is an American crime drama television series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. The series premiered on January 20, 2008. The series has a total of five seasons with 62 episodes.
The story is about a school chemistry teacher Walter White, who is struggling with a diagnosis of stage-three lung cancer.
White turns to a criminal enterprise, partnering with his former student Jesse Pinkman, by producing and distributing crystallized methamphetamine to secure his family’s financial future before he dies.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Breaking Bad quotes:
55 Unforgettable Breaking Bad Quotes
1. “I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50-years I spent like that.” – Walter White Jr.
2. “Right now, what I need, is for you to climb down out of my ass. Can you do that? Will you do that for me, honey? Will you please, just once, get off my ass? You know? I’d appreciate it. I really would.” – Walter White
3. “If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” – Walter White
4. “Scientists love lasers.” – Saul Goodman
5. “We’re all on the same page. The one that says, if I can’t kill you, you’ll sure as shit wish you were dead.” – Jesse Pinkman
6. “Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, Science!” – Jesse Pinkman
7. “The moral of the story is…I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I’ll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter.” – Mike Ehrmantraut
8. “You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!” – Walter White
9. “If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work.” – Saul
10th of 55 Breaking Bad Quotes
10. “What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth.” – Walter White Jr.
11. “You’re the smartest guy I’ve ever met. And you’re too stupid to see… he made up his mind ten minutes ago.” – Hank
12. “Tread lightly.” – Walter White
13. “Well, technically, chemistry is the study of matter. But I prefer to see it as the study of change.” – Walter White
14. “Sending him on a trip to Belize.” – Saul Goodman
15. “The fun’s over. From here on out, I’m Mr. Low Profile. Just another douche bag with a job and three pairs of Dockers. If I’m lucky, month from now, best-case scenario, I’m managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.” – Saul Goodman
16. “Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass, age what, 60? He’s just gonna break bad?” – Jesse Pinkman
17. “I’m not saying it’s not bad. It’s bad. But it could be worse.” – Saul Goodman
18. “Did you know that there’s an acceptable level of rat turds that can go into candy bars? It’s the government, jack.” – Jesse Pinkman
19. “Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star.” – Badger
20th of 55 Breaking Bad Quotes
20. “Walter Jr., you’re my big man. There are going to be some things that you’ll come to learn about me in the next few days. But just know that no matter how it may look, I only had you in my heart. Goodbye.” – Walter White
21. “I mean, it’s just..it’s the constant, it’s the cycle. It’s solution, dissolution, just over and over and over. It is growth, then decay, then transformation. It is fascinating, really.” – Walter White
22. “You are not the guy. You’re not capable of being the guy. I had a guy, but now I don’t. You are not the guy.” – Mike Ehrmantraut
23. “Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos, and masturbating do not constitute plans in my book.” – Walter White
24. “And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he’s not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he’s a man.” – Gustavo Fring
25. “So you do have a plan! Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, Science!” – Jesse Pinkman
26. “I hide in plain sight, same as you.” – Gus Fring
27. “Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business… Neither. I’m in the empire business.” – Walter White
28. “Say my name.” – Walter White
29. “We’re done when I say we’re done” – Walter White
30th of 55 Quotes from Breaking Bad
30. “To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt.” – Walter White
31. “I am speaking to my family now. Skyler, you are the love of my life. I hope you know that.” – Walter White
32. “I am not in danger, I am the danger.” – Walter White
33. “I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And, I was really…I was alive.” – Walter White
34. “Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.” – Walter White Jr.
35. “I am the one who knocks.” – Walter White
36. “I won.” – Walter White
37. “This kicks like a mule with its balls wrapped in duct tape!” – Tuco Salamanaca
38. “I have lived under the threat of death for a year now. And because of that, I’ve made choices.” – Walter White
39. “Hey, I’m a civilian! I’m not your lawyer anymore. I’m nobody’s lawyer.” – Saul Goodman
40th of 55 Breaking Bad Quotes
40. “You know what Walt? Someone needs to protect this family from the man who protects this family.” – Skyler White
41. “No, they’re minerals, Jesus Marie!” – Hank Schrader
42. “Is this just a genetic thing with you? Is it congenital? Did your, did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?” – Walter White
43. “Congratulations, you’ve just left your family a second-hand Subaru.” – Saul Goodman
44. “Just because you shot Jesse James, don’t make you Jesse James.” – Mike Ehrmantraut
45. “There is gold in the streets just waiting for someone to come and scoop it up.” – Walter White
46. “Even government doesn’t care that much about quality. You know what is okay to put in hot dogs? Huh? Pig lips and assholes. But I say, hey, have at it bitches ’cause I love hot dogs.” – Jesse Pinkman
47. “F**k you and your eyebrows.” – Walter White
48. “We tried to poison you. We tried to poison you because you are an insane, degenerate piece of filth and you deserve to die.” – Walter White
49. “I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it.” – Saul
50th of 55 Breaking Bad Quotes
50. “They’re minerals, Marie! Jesus!” – Hank Schrader
51. “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace” – Mike Ehrmantraut
52. “If you try to interfere, this becomes a much simpler matter. I will kill your wife. I will kill your son. I will kill your infant daughter.” – Gus Fring
53. “Ah, like I came to you, begging to cook meth. Oh, hey, nerdiest old dude I know, you wanna come cook crystal? Please. I’d ask my diaper-wearing granny, but her wheelchair wouldn’t fit in the RV.” – Jesse Pinkman
54. “Nah, come on man. Some straight like you, giant stick up his ass at like what, sixty, he’s just gonna break bad?” – Jesse Pinkman
55. “This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed…bitch!” – Jesse Pinkman
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Breaking Bad! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this, you might want to check out:
Which are your favorite Breaking Bad Quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...