Which are your favorite Danny Trejo quotes?
Danny Trejo is an American actor and voice actor. Trejo is best known for portraying villains or anti-heroes. In 2007, he won Best Actor Award for ‘Valley of Angels’ at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival.
Trejo has appeared in several Hollywood blockbusters, including ‘Anaconda’, Con Air, ‘XXX’, and ‘Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy’. He is also a successful entrepreneur.
The first restaurant that he opened was Trejo’s Tacos in 2016, followed by Trejo’s Cantina and Trejo’s Coffee & Donuts in 2017.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Danny Trejo quotes:
20 Danny Trejo Quotes About Acting, Life & Hard Work
1. “I love action films. I don’t really like drama.” – Danny Trejo
2. “I understand the formula that producers hire directors and directors are hired to direct and actors are hired to act. I don’t have any conflict with any directors because I know they’re the boss.” – Danny Trejo
3. “The blessing that this film business has given me is that when I walk into a school I automatically have everyone’s attention. They want to hear what the guy from ‘Con Air’ and ‘Desperado’ has to say.” – Danny Trejo
4. “You do your own stunts as an actor, and you end up getting hurt. It’s not your job. You’ve got stunt guys. Stunt guys make a lot of money.” – Danny Trejo
5. “I had a crush Florence Henderson when I was younger, I would love to meet Marcia but I would prefer mom.” – Danny Trejo
6. “I think I’m a workaholic, but I’m a workaholic that is loving his work.” – Danny Trejo
7th of 20 Danny Trejo Quotes
7. “Nobody gets killed when they’re happy. It always starts with an argument or a debt.” – Danny Trejo
8. “When people come at me they can’t win, they think they can, but they can’t. I’ll just walk away.” – Danny Trejo
9. “I didn’t make a deal with God, because you can’t make a deal with God. He put me here to talk to kids and to talk to drunks and help addicts. He gave me this “job” which makes it a lot easier to get through to people.” – Danny Trejo
10. “I relate to any prison movie, as long as it has some authenticity.” – Danny Trejo
11. “Let me tell you something. When I was young, I was an armed robber. I did robberies. And there’s no adrenaline rush like that. When you’re using drugs and doing robberies, it’s hard to distinguish whether you’re doing robberies to support your drug habit, or doing drugs to support your robbery habit.” – Danny Trejo
12. “When people clap for me I say, don’t clap for me, clap for what God has done.” – Danny Trejo
13. “Everything good that’s ever happened to me came out of helping others.” – Danny Trejo
14. “I love to work, so give me what you’ve got. I’ll play a tree if you want me to. If you want fruit on it, then pay me more money. Otherwise, I just love to work.” – Danny Trejo
15. “In order to make a great, epic movie, you have to have the four Bs – babes, bullets, blood, and blades.” – Danny Trejo
16. “There is no significance of God in my life, God is my life. I would not be, without God. I am supposed to be dead.” – Danny Trejo
17th of 20 Danny Trejo Quotes
17. “Acting is just a job. I’m exactly the same as that lady bringing us coffee, and I have to remember that.” – Danny Trejo
18. “I love old, vintage cars. I’ve got a 1936 Dodge Touring Sedan right now and there’s only five of them registered in the world, and I absolutely love working on it. It’s gorgeous.” – Danny Trejo
19. “If you look at the people in Hollywood who are heavy partiers, they’re selfish, self-centered, and egotistical.” – Danny Trejo
20. “The only things that were available to me were either be a laborer or be a drug dealer. So I became an armed robber. It was a lot simpler.” – Danny Trejo
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Danny Trejo! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.