Which are the best Jim Parsons quotes?
Jim Parsons is an American television and film actor. He has received several awards for his performance, including four ‘Primetime Emmy Awards’ and the ‘Golden Globe Award’. ‘Forbes’ named him the world’s highest-paid television actor.
Parsons is best known for playing Sheldon Cooper in the CBS sitcom ‘The Big Bang Theory’. He has voiced a character in ‘Home’, and played supporting roles in Hidden Figures and Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile.
Here’s our collection of the best Jim Parsons quotes:
25 Light-Hearted & Hilarious Jim Parsons Quotes
1. “I did have a Twitter account that I tried for a couple days, but found I had nothing to say. There are some interesting facts I could share, but I don’t want to share that part of myself.” – Jim Parsons
2. “I love seeing tennis up close.” – Jim Parsons
3. “I’m not crazy; my mother had me tested” – Jim Parsons
4. “It’s a shame, but every time I get something scientific in the script, I read up to find out what I’m talking about – but then I’m on to the next script and it’s forgotten.” – Jim Parsons
5. “You think of it [voicing] as something where you not only don’t //need// your body, but you don’t even have it to use! There’s nothing you can do with your body that’s going to show in the final product. Maybe that’s all the more reason I used my body so much to get whatever noise or sounds out of it I could. When it was needed to keep the energy up I found myself almost running in place! It is very physical.” – Jim Parsons
6. “Home is where you feel unjudged, and where what I do isn’t necessarily stupid or wrong.” – Jim Parsons
7th of 25 Jim Parsons Quotes
7. “I had a very strong interest in music, specifically the piano from a very small age.” – Jim Parsons
8. “I was very fascinated with meteorology at a young age. I lived on the Gulf Coast and hurricanes blew through there. That is the class I failed in college: meteorology.” – Jim Parsons
9. “In voicing so much is left to your imagination to create the world around you like that. It’s really the essence of what’s so fun for, I think, many people when they first start to want to be an actor, is that they realise they enjoy making up a world around them to exist in, a whole situation and a whole way of being. And even more so than theatre, animation requires that because there’s just nothing to go on. It’s in your head and your heart or it’s not there at all.” – Jim Parsons
10. “You learn a lot as a kid, like you don’t know anything. I didn’t know what was gonna happen if I opened the door. I thought I was gonna be in another world somehow.” – Jim Parsons
11. “Every time I think about writing, comedy doesn’t interest me in the slightest. I can play comedy, but I don’t think in terms of comic dialogue.” – Jim Parsons
12. “I grew up with two different parakeets – one that lived for five years, and one that lived for 13 years – so I always had a bit of an attraction to birds and it’s an oddly good fit to be in a movie about birdwatchers.” – Jim Parsons
13. “I was a very shy child.” – Jim Parsons
14. “If I ever wrote a script myself, it would be strongly emotional material.” – Jim Parsons
15. “When I first started out in Houston, it was theater or bust. And I loved it. I still love it. And then I went to undergraduate and graduate school for acting.” – Jim Parsons
16. “Coffee is to wake up, coffee is to work with, coffee is to live with, coffee is life” – Jim Parsons
17th of 25 Jim Parsons Quotes
17. “I don’t think the jet-setting life is really for most people.” – Jim Parsons
18. “I try to master every facet of a character in order to build a safety net for myself, so I can go on to take more risks to create someone really distinct.” – Jim Parsons
19. “I’ve grown out of dancing in my car – is it sad? Or I’ve just become a better driver!” – Jim Parsons
20. “Well, I’m a big believer in ‘never say never.” – Jim Parsons
21. “As a human being, you know that there are some days when you’d rather not talk to anybody – but I can’t really do that anymore without appearing rude.” – Jim Parsons
22. “I didn’t have an imaginary childhood friend, but I did one day imagine somehow tiny green men, and they were only tiny and green because my brother had a ton of toy soldier toys that came on a skateboard plank type of thing, and I just envisioned in this car driving to church with my mom, they were there.” – Jim Parsons
23. “I think intelligence is usually sexy until it becomes irritating. After that, you’re stuck.” – Jim Parsons
24. “I’ve always loved TV very much, and as a child I was so religious with it, but now it’s more when it fits in.” – Jim Parsons
25. “My choices in projects have all been character or role-based, and on a financial level, it’s obvious: as an actor on a TV series, I get a wonderful paycheck, and a consistent paycheck, which doesn’t always happen when you’re doing theater or movies.” – Jim Parsons
Thanks for viewing this collection of Jim Parsons quotes! Don’t forget to share on social media.