Mila Kunis is an American actress from Ukrainian decent. Kunis is best known for her performance in ‘Black Swan’, ‘Oz the Great and Powerful’ and ‘Bad Moms’.
Here’s our collection of 35 famous Mila Kunis quotes and sayings:
35 Mila Kunis Quotes
1. “Five inches of snow in five-inch heels. You can’t look sexy and you can’t look like you know what you’re doing because you fall.” – Mila Kunis
2. “I think I have a good sense of humor, but I’m not, like, a joke-teller. I get the jokes, which is sometimes half the battle. Believe me, I have no idea why anyone hires me….” – Mila Kunis
3. “Christian Louboutins are uncomfortable, but I screamed the first time I put on a Pointe Shoe.” – Mila Kunis
4. “I have this odd tendency to be really sarcastic when I’m uncomfortable and I don’t really know why but it just comes out and it’s come out since I was a child.” – Mila Kunis
5. “I think playing coy is silly. Speak your mind. If a man gets turned off, he’s the wrong man.” – Mila Kunis
6. “I make myself laugh all the time. – Mila Kunis
7. “What made me feel empowered was the gun, not the clothes. Like if I had the gun, it didn’t matter what your size was, what your stature was.” – Mila Kunis
8. “It’s fun to play somebody who has no boundaries or rules. There’s no book you can read on how to play a witch, so you just create a version. It’s really great!” – Mila Kunis
9. “I honestly think being single’s great. Being in a relationship’s great. It’s all about the timing.” – Mila Kunis
10th of 35 Mila Kunis Quotes
10. “I have an older brother who is 21 and attends UC Berkley.” – Mila Kunis
11. “I grew up incredibly poor and went to school and had a very average upbringing.” – Mila Kunis
12. “My glass of wine and I are besties.” – Mila Kunis
13. “What I do and who I am are two different things. And they always will be,” – Mila Kunis
14. “I grew up in Ukraine ’til I was about 7, and then I moved to L.A.” – Mila Kunis
15. “I don’t live lavishly, so it’s not like I have 20 assistants and travel privately and shop every day.” – Mila Kunis
16. “That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.” – Mila Kunis
17. “Always have a backup plan.” – Mila Kunis
18. “I don’t think it’s true that blondes have more fun… Trust me, it is not true!” – Mila Kunis
19. “I really, truly believe in learning from other people’s mistakes.” – Mila Kunis
20th of 35 Mila Kunis Quotes
20. “The downfall of the industry is that there is a lot of pressure in it, a lot of rejection in it and a lot of competition in it. It’s a whole mess.” – Mila Kunis
21. “I am… stubborn, and I admit it, so it’s OK.” – Mila Kunis
22. “I stand by every movie that I did. I don’t regret any decision I made.” – Mila Kunis
23. “Confidence, not cockiness. Knowing who you are is confidence. Cockiness is knowing who you are and pushing it down everyone’s throat.” – Mila Kunis
24. “My mom and my dad wanted my brother and me to have a better life, you know, better education, better jobs. It was probably harder, much, much harder, for my parents. When you’re a kid, you can learn a language much more easily; I learned English in less than a year.” – Mila Kunis
25. “There might have been guys with enough cajones to send over a drink. If I was hit on today maybe I just don’t know it. I told my friend that I never get hit on and he’s like, “You’re crazy!” But as far as I know, no, I’ve almost never been hit on.” – Mila Kunis
26. “I love playing different characters and I love doing fun things and I love to entertain people, whether that be in a comedy or a drama. If I get you to laugh or I get you to cry I’m super stoked, as morbid as that might sound.” – Mila Kunis
27. “I definitely hope to attend UCLA in a year, and major in business.” – Mila Kunis
28. “I was never raised to think that I was pretty. It’s not that I was raised to think I was unattractive, but it was just never something that was pointed out to me by my family. They would point out personality traits — ‘our daughter is really quirky’ — versus what I look like because inevitably, looks go, so it makes no difference.” – Mila Kunis
29. “Though she doesn’t remember any trauma, she said that her parents told her she cried on a daily basis and her grandmother resorted to passing out candy so the kids would play with her. Though it was a humorous moment, Mila said, “I know, God bless her. She’s an amazing, amazing woman.” – Mila Kunis
30th of 35 Mila Kunis Quotes
30. “I was really good at saying no. I decided I was just going to say yes to any opportunity that came, no matter how crazy. And it changed my life.” – Mila Kunis
31. “I love swimming, tennis, and I am taking up golf. I am not serious about it, I just go to the range and practice. Other than that, I enjoy going to the movies and hanging out with my friends.” – Mila Kunis
32. “It’s not the most normal life in the world, but I screw up plenty of times to be a normal teenager.” – Mila Kunis
33. “I had a snowboarding accident. I fell off a horse. I’ve had a concussion, a fractured rib… I walk into walls. I’m always bruised up.” – Mila Kunis
34. “I showed sideboob. I don’t need to show ass. You get one or the other. You don’t get both.” – Mila Kunis
35. “It’s fun working on the set… I usually work about 10 and a half hours a day, and I also study about five of those hours. It can be tiring, but it’s fun! – Mila Kunis
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Mila Kunis quotes! Don’t forget to share with your family and friends on social media.
Which are your favorite Mila Kunis quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...