Russell Brand is an English actor, comedian, and radio host. You probably recognize him most from Big Brother’s Big Mouth as the host. He has also starred in multiple movies alongside stars like Jonah Hill and Jason Segel.
However, Russell Brand is known for being a very funny icon both in the film and comedy industry. So with that said, we’ve put this collection of the best Russell Brand quotes:
40 Russell Brand Quotes
1. “ Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud.” – Russell Brand
2. “Question all information when you receive it.” – Russell Brand
3. “As long as we prioritize material truths over spiritual truths we will live in tyranny because we are living an illusion.” – Russell Brand
4. “How we treat the vulnerable is how we define ourselves as a species.”– Russell Brand
5.“People that say the system works, work for the system.” – Russell Brand
6. “I do a lot of kundalini yoga.” – Russell Brand
7. “Obviously, I don’t vote. As I believe democracy is a pointless spectacle where we choose between two indistinguishable political parties, neither of whom represent the people, but the interests of powerful business elites that run the world.” – Russell Brand
8.“Sometimes, as a comedian, a line will come to you that is so beautiful, so perfect, that you think: I did not create this line. This line belongs to all of us.” – Russell Brand
9.“Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you.” – Russell Brand
10th of 40 Russell Brand Quotes
10.“The right to free speech is important but isn’t as important as we’re all humans beings together, let’s find solutions together’.” – Russell Brand
11. “I know change is possible, I know there is an alternative because I live a completely different life to the one I was born with. I also know that the solution is not fame or money or any transient adornment of the individual. The only revolution that can really change the world is the one in your own consciousness, and mine has already begun.” – Russell Brand
12. “Fear travels fast. Love travels a little more slowly. Rationale takes a little more consideration.” – Russell Brand
13. “We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day.” – Russell Brand
14.“ Addiction is a serious disease; it will end with jail, mental institutions or death.” – Russell Brand
15. “Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends time and space.” – Russell Brand
16.“Be led by your talent, not by your self-loathing; those other things you just have to manage.” – Russell Brand
17.“If you’ve got any concern at all about animal welfare, you’ve got to not eat meat.” – Russell Brand
18.“What was alien was being ordinary, being humdrum, being trapped into appeasing, having to crush and stifle my opinions, not being allowed to be brilliant, tricking myself into mediocrity.” – Russell Brand
19.“If you don’t choose your own heroes, heroes will be chosen for you, and they will not represent values that empower you, they will represent powers that will enslave you.” – Russell Brand
20th of 40 Russell Brand Quotes
20. “As a performer, I’m very, very confident in what I do.” – Russell Brand
21. “Sometimes close friendships have a tidal beat that pulls you towards different shores, through the ocean that connects you remains.” – Russell Brand
22.“As a person, I’m more doubtful, introspective and analytical.” – Russell Brand
23. “If we don’t want our young people to tear apart our communities then don’t let people in power tear apart the values that hold our communities together.” – Russell Brand
24.“Honesty has always been an integral part of my operation, really.” – Russell Brand
25. “The apathy doesn’t come from us, the people, the apathy comes from the politicians; they are apathetic to our needs. They are only interested in servicing the needs of corporations. The planet is being destroyed, we are creating an underclass, exploiting poor people all over the world, and the genuine legitimate problems of the world are not being addressed by our political parties.” – Russell Brand
26. “I’ve always had this impulse to be destructive.” – Russell Brand
27. “We all place ourselves in danger to one degree or another when we stand up, but we place our children and grandchildren in even greater danger when we don’t.” – Russell Brand
28. “My mum brought me up on her own. All we really had was each other.” – Russell Brand
29. “Rebel children, I urge you, fight the turgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory.” – Russell Brand
30th of 40 Russell Brand Quotes
30. “If people have some sort of yearning, dissatisfaction or some itching irritability, then it might be because they aren’t looking in the right direction for a solution. They aren’t looking within.” – Russell Brand
31. “When I was growing up, I thought I’d be a lot happier if I was famous and successful and if I had money.” – Russell Brand
32. “The more that I’ve detached myself from the things that I thought would make me happy like money and fame and other people’s opinions, the more truth is being revealed.” – Russell Brand
33. “If you can be free from pride, self-pity, self-centered-ness, selfishness, jealousy, envy, intolerance, impatience, greed, gluttony, lust, sloth, arrogance, and dishonesty, then there is a state of serenity and connectedness within.” – Russell Brand
34. “I’m buying things for people I don’t even know. I’m like Willy Wonka.” – Russell Brand
35. “I couldn’t possibly have sex with someone with such a slender grasp on grammar!” – Russell Brand
36. “Even as a junkie I stayed true [to vegetarianism] – ‘I shall have heroin, but I shan’t have a hamburger.’ What a sexy little paradox.” – Russell Brand
37. “For me, happiness occurs arbitrarily: a moment of eye contact on a bus, where all at once you fall in love; or a frozen second in a park where it’s enough that there are trees in the world.” – Russell Brand
38. “We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless.” – Russell Brand
39. “The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics are wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.” – Russell Brand
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Russell Brand quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your family and friends.
Which are your favorite Russell Brand quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...