Sandra Bullock is an American actress, producer, and philanthropist.
Bullock was the highest paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2014.
She was chosen People’s 2015 Most Beautiful Woman and Time’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2010. Bullock is the recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award.
Here’s a quick list of some of the popular films she’s starred in:
- The Blind Side
- The Heat
- Bird Box
- Ocean’s 8
We’ve put together this amazing collection of the best Sandra Bullock quotes of all time:
51 Sandra Bullock Quotes
1. “I need to know how the clock is made after you tell me what time it is. I want to know all the details so I can understand how it works.” – Sandra Bullock
2. “Free is the best. Anything free is good.” – Sandra Bullock
3. “I was always incredibly driven and found it impossible to relax. I felt that if I slacked off for a minute to enjoy myself, then so many things would be missed.” – Sandra Bullock
4. “I know when I’m getting ready to mess up, I’m going to do it full-on.” – Sandra Bullock
5. “Failing is what we do, or stumbling is what we do on a daily basis.” – Sandra Bullock
6. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.” – Sandra Bullock
7. “There are so many different ways to cheat. People think infidelity is the way to cheat. I think it’s sometimes far worse to emotionally cheat on somebody.” – Sandra Bullock
8. “Falling in love-you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You’ll be a better person.” – Sandra Bullock
9. “No one has proof that I know of, that a higher power exists, yet a major portion of the world believes in it and relies on it in faith in trust, in what that is. Where is the science in that? And yet you have incredible belief in that.” – Sandra Bullock
10th of 51 Sandra Bullock Quotes
10. “I’ve been on the floor and I’ve been heartbroken. I didn’t know how I was going to stand up. But I just gave it time.” – Sandra Bullock
11. “You don’t have to give birth to someone to have a family.” – Sandra Bullock
12. “I gave up coffee. It’s almost worse than giving up a lover.” – Sandra Bullock
13. “The only man who has stolen my heart is my son.” – Sandra Bullock
14. “There’s something sexy about a gut. Not a 400-pound beer gut, but a little paunch. I love that.” – Sandra Bullock
15. “I have friends and family that are filled with massive amounts of integrity. And it shouldn’t be an oddity.” – Sandra Bullock
16. “I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl.” – Sandra Bullock
17. “Nobody can make me cry in public. I’ll punch them first before they make my mascara smear.” – Sandra Bullock
18. “I think everything is going to be devastatingly sad – when the phone rings, I know somebody in my family’s been hurt, somebody’s going to die. I’m sure a therapist would go, ‘That’s not a good way to live,’ but every time it’s not the that bad thing, I’m so thankful and appreciative.” – Sandra Bullock
19. “I don’t think we spend enough time in silence, just realizing what’s floating around in our noggin.” – Sandra Bullock
20th of 51 Sandra Bullock Quotes
20. “I think most of us are raised with preconceived notions of the choices we’re supposed to make. We waste so much time making decisions based on someone else’s idea of our happiness – what will make you a good citizen or a good wife or daughter or actress. Nobody says, ‘Just be happy – to be a cobbler or go live with goats.” – Sandra Bullock
21. “I feel like when you have an unauthorized police badge and something that looks like it could be a concealed weapon in the small of your back that when you, someone crosses you, pisses you off, road rage, I think just the slight badge and the little moving away of the jacket and not losing eye contact does amazing things.” – Sandra Bullock
22. “Makeup is scary. When I do it myself, it’s just mascara, and sometimes I forget even to do that.” – Sandra Bullock
23. “I know nothing about love and romance, so I prefer to stick to just comedy.” – Sandra Bullock
24. “I’ve learned that success comes in a very prickly package. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you. It’s what you choose to do with it, the people you choose to surround yourself with. Once you find yourself to be the teacher, you’ve lost it.” – Sandra Bullock
25. “I don’t like to fly. I’ve never been a good flyer. I have a lot of friends that have permanent nail marks in their arms… The moaning that comes from me when there is turbulence. It’s awkward for everyone around.” – Sandra Bullock
26. “If I die tomorrow, will I have gotten everything in the world I’ve ever wanted? No. But I will have gotten everything that’s made me happiest.” – Sandra Bullock
27. “I have these big piano-playing hands. I feel like I should be picking potatoes.” – Sandra Bullock
28. “Women are like ovens. We need 5 to 15 minutes to heat up.” – Sandra Bullock
29. “Latinos, Asians, African-Americans, women – we’re all trying to find our place in this world of cinema and television and theater. And the great thing with comedy is that most of the time, you could be orange. It doesn’t matter, as long you’re funny.” – Sandra Bullock
30th of 51 Sandra Bullock Quotes
30. “I’m controlling, and I want everything orderly, and I need lists. My mind goes a mile a minute. I’m difficult on every single level.” – Sandra Bullock
31. “I’ve lived next door to people all my life. I don’t know how cute they think I am.” – Sandra Bullock
32. “Fame means when your computer modem is broken, the repair guy comes out to your house a little faster.” – Sandra Bullock
33. “Y’know, every relationship is different. There are good marriages, bad marriages, connected partners, unconnected partners.” – Sandra Bullock
34. “Everything works out the way the universe wants it to work out.” – Sandra Bullock
35. “I was afraid of being a failure, of not having the best time or of being chicken. But every year I get older I think, What was I fearing last year?’ You forget. And then you move on.” – Sandra Bullock
36. “I just want people to admit that there’s no one way to live your life.” – Sandra Bullock
37. “I’ve made peace with the fact that the things that I thought were weaknesses or flaws were just me. I like them.” – Sandra Bullock
38. “Human beings exist that have integrity, that knows how to keep their mouth shut, that know the bigger picture, that doesn’t sell out their friends.” – Sandra Bullock
39. “You don’t have to give birth to someone to have a family. We’re all family – an extended family.” – Sandra Bullock
40th of 51 Sandra Bullock Quotes
40. “The universe, it balances. It makes sure you don’t get ahead that’s too big. I love it.” – Sandra Bullock
41. “Why is marriage the pinnacle for everyone? People get married for the wrong reasons. We need to start looking at different packages, whether it’s living together, or being with six partners or dedicating your life to taking care of flowers.” – Sandra Bullock
42. “Why is it that when we get older, we get more fearful?” – Sandra Bullock
43. “Ironing is a comfort. It’s controlled. I’m a nutty person who likes to make sure everything is in its place.” – Sandra Bullock
44. “Racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, sexism, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life.” – Sandra Bullock
45. “I don’t like guys who will lie down and take it.” – Sandra Bullock
46. “I will make myself sick on films, just because you want everything to be right. I can’t sleep if something hasn’t been done or is out of place.” – Sandra Bullock
47. “I spent so many summers and New Years and fun times in New Orleans. It was always a place where I felt I could go and actually let go and enjoy the spirit of something.” – Sandra Bullock
48. “Being in front of a camera, in a nice dress, getting all dressed up, is extreme. There’s a lot of other extreme situations, you know, just getting out of bed sometimes is extreme – but I do it. Just got to do it, just got to get up. Put your sweatpants on, brush off the dog hair and just get out of the house!” – Sandra Bullock
49. “Don’t corral me, and I’ll always come home. Just let me go out and play during the day.” – Sandra Bullock
50th of 51 Sandra Bullock Quotes
50. “Everything in large doses is gonna kill you. Even happiness.” – Sandra Bullock
51. “I’ve made mistakes, and I know why I made them, but I made that choice. Nobody’s ever made a choice for me.” – Sandra Bullock
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Sandra Bullock quotes! Don’t forget to use the buttons below to share these quotes with your friends and family.
What’s your favorite Sandra Bullock quote? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...