Which are your favorite Neil Patel Quotes?
Neil Patel is one of my favorite internet marketers of all time. He’s grown multiple businesses into million-dollar companies, and his blogs receive millions of visits every month.
If you’re interested in building a successful internet business or blog, Neil is your man. Every week he’s coming out with new articles that help thousands of people boost their presence and authority online.
As a tribute, I’ve put together this collection of the 50 best Neil Patel quotes I could find:
50 Neil Patel Quotes
1. “[The biggest mistake I ever made?] I lost over a million dollars into a hosting company. It was my worst investment to date. The idea we had was great, but the people who ran it weren’t rockstars. The big lesson I learned… ideas are a dime a dozen, it is all about the people.” – Neil Patel
2. “Create content that teaches. You can’t give up. You need to be consistently awesome.” – Neil Patel
3. “Don’t optimize for conversions; optimize for revenue.” – Neil Patel
4. “I started out in business to make money and I have. But I found that money doesn’t bring you happiness, doing something worthwhile for others is much more rewarding.” – Neil Patel
5. “If you want to continually grow your blog, you need to learn to blog on a consistent basis.” – Neil Patel
6. “Knowing how to distinguish between an ideal keyword and the reality of queries will help you to refine your strategy and success as an online marketer.” – Neil Patel
7th of 50 Neil Patel Quotes
7. “Someday is a dangerous word.” – Neil Patel
8. “The key with blogging is to lay it all out there because sooner or later people are going to know what you know, so might as well be the first one to share the information and get credit for it.” – Neil Patel
9. “When a designer gives you a bill, what do you see it as? An expense, right? When a designer gives me a bill, I see it as an investment. For me, it is something that appreciates and helps your business grow.” – Neil Patel
10. “You can get bitter or you can get busy.” – Neil Patel
11. “A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.” – Neil Patel
12. “Do something you are passionate about because it won’t feel like work. This way you will work harder and longer.” – Neil Patel
13. “Don’t sweat the technical stuff. Think of conversion optimization as the process of making a new friend at a bar. Or, if you don’t like bars, think about the Girl Scouts who sell cookies at your local grocery store every February. Their key selling point? Those kids know how to convince their target customers to buy.” – Neil Patel
14. “If you are looking for a way to grow your business’s brand without spending a lot of time, I recommend that you start with social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.” – Neil Patel
15th of 50 Neil Patel Quotes
15. “If your friends don’t motivate and inspire you, you’re choosing them all wrong.” – Neil Patel
16. “Learn from your mistakes. The number one reason I see entrepreneurs failing isn’t because they make mistakes, but they keep on making the same ones over and over again. Learn from them and avoid making the same ones over again.” – Neil Patel
17. “Sometimes all we need is to be surrounded by a group of others trying to do better.” – Neil Patel
18. “The past is your lesson. The present is your gift. The future is your motivation.” – Neil Patel
19. “When I hire marketers, the number one thing I look for is how creative they are, because without that they won’t ever be great.” – Neil Patel
20. “You can’t just place a few “Buy” buttons on your website and expect your visitors to buy whatever you’re telling them to purchase. That’s just not how our brains work.” – Neil Patel
21. “All content is not created equal. Some content will go viral, generating tons of hot traffic to your blog, while other content will be lost in the archives. If you want more of the first kind, you’ve got to put your readers first.” – Neil Patel
22. “Don’t expect things to be handed to you or for doors to open up when you want them to. You have to be a go-getter and if you aren’t one, you better learn how to become one.” – Neil Patel
23. “Don’t try to plan everything out to the very last detail. I’m a big believer in just getting it out there: create a minimal viable product or website, launch it, and get feedback.” – Neil Patel
24th of 50 Neil Patel Quotes
24. “If you are trying to grow your qualified search traffic, you have to combine your content marketing with your SEO efforts.” – Neil Patel
25. “In today’s job market and entrepreneurial landscape, there is no room for being another face in the crowd. You have to separate yourself from the competition. You have to be more appealing to your target audience and you can achieve it by creating a recognizable personal brand.” – Neil Patel
26. “No matter how successful you already are, you can always improve yourself a little further.” – Neil Patel
27. “Sometimes we’re all too quick to count the days that we forget to make the days count.” – Neil Patel
28. “There’s only one key behind producing great content, day after day… You don’t need to be the best writer. You don’t need to be a top expert (although it can help). You don’t need any fancy tools (although they can also help). What you do need to do is understand your reader.” – Neil Patel
29. “When I started my first business I kept trying to do too many things and expand the business even before we had a bit of revenue. This caused me to output mediocre work instead of great work. Eventually clients suffered from it and we lost revenue. If I had to do it all over again, I would just focus on one model within my business. As the revenue growth declines, I would then expand, but not until then.” – Neil Patel
30. “You don’t have to be rich to be happy. You just need to love what you do.” – Neil Patel
31. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” – Neil Patel
32nd of 50 Neil Patel Quotes
32. “Don’t look back and ask, “Why?” Look ahead and ask, “Why not?” – Neil Patel
33. “Every decision that a growth hacker makes is informed by growth. Every strategy, every tactic, and every initiative, is attempted in the hopes of growing. Growth is the sun that a growth hacker revolves around.” – Neil Patel
34. “If you frequently visit a local coffee shop for example, they know you personally. They might even have your coffee order just the way you like it ready as you step up to the counter. Why is that not happening on the web? Why can’t we help businesses re-create that warm and fuzzy feeling online?” – Neil Patel
35. “It’s not about the amount of time you devote but rather what you devote to that time that counts.” – Neil Patel
36. “Often times in order to capture your dreams, it will require you to chase your fears.” – Neil Patel
37. “Sometimes When you follow your dream; it opens the door for others to be able to follow theirs.” – Neil Patel
38. “To love without condition, to smile without reason, to serve without end… this is achievement.” – Neil Patel
39. “When it comes to building brand awareness for my company, the method that’s worked best has been content marketing. Although it involves a lot of work, and it takes six months to a year for it to be effective, it’s been proven to provide the biggest bang for the buck.” – Neil Patel
40th of 50 Neil Patel Quotes
40. “You don’t need a fortune to be fortunate.” – Neil Patel
41. “Content writing isn’t just something that I do on the side. It is a core component of what I preach and practice every day of my life. Content is that important.” – Neil Patel
42. “Don’t make excuses, make improvements.” – Neil Patel
43. “I don’t want to be the king; I don’t want the press around my name. I want to be the kingmaker. See, kings get replaced, they get overthrown eventually. No king is in power forever.” – Neil Patel
44. “If you hire people that are smarter than you, you don’t have to nitpick and micromanage. The beautiful part about delegating and managing is that if you hire smart enough people, there’s not really much to manage.” – Neil Patel
45. “Keep starting companies and you’ll never live another boring day in your life.” – Neil Patel
46. “Read intensely. It’ll help you create better copy. The more information that you feed your mind, the more energized and enthusiastic you’ll be when it’s time to write.” – Neil Patel
47. “The foundation of your social media strategy is to understand who your target audience is and why they use social media. To do so, we need to utilize demographics and psychographics.” – Neil Patel
48. “Well done is better than well said.” – Neil Patel
49. “Winning provides happiness. Losing provides wisdom.” – Neil Patel
50. “You have to be able to adapt quickly. If you aren’t able to adapt to market changes, someone else will.” – Neil Patel
Thanks for viewing this collection of Neil Patel quotes! Don’t forget to share them with other Neil Patel fans on social media.
Which are your favorite Neil Patel quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Motivational & Powerful Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
Which are your favorite Chamath Palihapitiya quotes?
Chamath Palihapitiya is a Sri Lankan Canadian venture capitalist and entrepreneur. He was an early senior executive at Facebook. He joining the company in 2007 and leaving in 2011.
Palihapitiya is the CEO of Social Capital and a minority investor in the ‘Golden State Warriors’. He joined ‘AOL’ and eventually became the youngest Vice President in the company’s history. He has invested in a several of companies, such as ‘Glooko,Inc’, ‘Yammer’, ‘SecondMarket’, ‘Slack’, ‘Box’, and ‘Premise’.
Here’s our collection of the best Chamath Palihapitiya quotes:
50 Motivational & Powerful Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
1. “I wasn’t blessed with the natural ability to rein myself in.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
2. “Half the population of the entire world is women, and people are somehow shocked that this entire half is as capable as the other half.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
3. “When I left Facebook, I left an enormous amount of equity on the table. I thought, I don’t want to be a slave to money. I want to be a slave to something bigger: an ambition, a goal.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
4. “Something like bitcoin is really important because it is not correlated to the rest of the market.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
5. “Being a tech company has to be about a pattern of repetitive innovation.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
6. “All of the business of selling apps and selling subscriptions is extremely cruelly misunderstood, including by me.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
7. “Betting against entrepreneurs who are changing the world has never been a profitable endeavor.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
8. “At some point, Apple will become much more aggressive and much more daring in taking their brand and capital to really reshaping markets.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
9. “None of us are going to fix governance; it may just be beyond repair. But you can fix capitalism. And the reason you can fix capitalism – It is inherently numerical, and as a result, it is inherently objective. It can be done objectively.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
10th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
10. “Today we live in a world now where it is easy to confuse truth and popularity. And you can use money to amplify whatever you believe and get people to believe what is popular is now truthful. And what is not popular may not be truthful.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
11. “The goal of a private company is, first, zero to one: Get past the product-market fit; figure out whether people actually care about what you’re trying to build and someone will pay you money for that. That’s the zero to one problem.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
12. “I want children who can make eye contact. I want children who know how to resolve conflicts with their peers. I want children who understand the dynamics of interpersonal relationships that are physical and tactile. I do not want children that only know how to interface with the world through a screen.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
13. “One of the things I have known my entire life is that I have an innate capability for making money.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
14. “The government – they’re completely useless.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
15. “Good investors have to choose how to allocate their mind share with the precious capital they have.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
16. “I escaped a civil war, and I came to Canada as a refugee, and they gave my family protection. I did my best to pay that country back, and I think I did that.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
17. “You have to respect people for who they are on a basic level.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
18. “Here’s the thing – if you want to do good things in the world, there’s just only so much time that one can spend being glass half empty.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
19. “Facebook could have gone public whenever it wanted. We decided the right time was 2012. It could have easily been 2010 or 2014.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
20th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
20. “If you’re trying to get to profitability by lowering costs as a startup, then you are in a very precarious and difficult position.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
21. “My mom was a nurse, and my dad worked in the Health Ministry as a civil servant. When I was 6 years old, my dad got a job at the Sri Lankan High Commission in Canada, so we moved there.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
22. “Not everybody is right all the time.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
23. “Your job as a smart investor is to separate the facts and the news from the fiction and the noise.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
24. “Early traction of Tesla is tracking very closely to Apple.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
25. “I’m a living testament to the value of immigration.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
26. “I think Apple is a productive cash machine.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
27. “All these social media sites allow us to confuse truth and popularity. That has to be fixed. Because every normal citizen has a right to know what is factual versus what is amplified by good actors or bad actors.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
28. “I think what IBM is excellent at is using their sales and marketing infrastructure to convince people who have asymmetrically less knowledge to pay for something.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
29. “I was raised in a house where my mom was the primary breadwinner. It was a dysfunctional house, but she showed tremendous resilience.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
30th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
30. “I’ve found that a lot of successful poker players grew up poor. And I’m convinced that poor people have a risk tolerance that rich people don’t have because poor people fundamentally don’t value money that much because they’re used to not having it.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
31. “There’s a handful of exceptionally good companies, but there’s always one company that’s the best.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
32. “You need to use data science and machine learning to get the ground truth of what’s happening inside of a company.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
33. “VC has always been this high-touch, in-your-face-type business.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
34. “We curate our lives around this perceived sense of perfection because we get rewarded in these short term signals: Hearts, likes, thumbs up. We conflate that with value, and we conflate it with truth, and instead, what it really is is fake, brittle popularity that’s short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty before you did it.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
35. “Valuable companies take decades to build.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
36. “I was born in Sri Lanka.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
37. “We need to go after cancer, diabetes, climate change, the substantive problems of the world that, if were solved, would create immense wealth and opportunity that would cascade across countries.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
38. “I wish I had invested in the Series A of Snapchat and Uber.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
39. “The point of Silicon Valley, at least when I moved here, was we’re all trying to do stuff, and none of us quite felt like we fit in anywhere else. But we were all trying to do good things. And the money was just the byproduct of good things.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
40th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
40. “We need to divorce ourselves from venture capital as an occupation and focus on using capital as a way to take really big bets on things that just seem totally audacious.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
41. “Companies are transcending power now. We are becoming the eminent vehicles for change and influence, and capital structures that matter. If companies shut down, the stock market would collapse.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
42. “My first job was at a Burger King.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
43. “It’s important to understand the compensation equation that a CEO and a founder has with his or her employees.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
44. “I think when you think about immigration, what we need to do is realize that that human capital if put in a place to succeed, will literally sacrifice everything.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
45. “If the government shuts down, nothing happens, and we all move on because it just doesn’t matter. Stasis in the government is actually good for all of us.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
46. “I feel like a lot of entrepreneurs hear all this talk about profitability and realize they need to lower their burn. So, they just start chopping off perks and people.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
47. “Much like Warren Buffett has said very famously – he doesn’t buy technology stocks because he doesn’t understand them- I will not buy consumer goods companies because I do not understand them.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
48. “Zuck is unemotional. He doesn’t get influenced by ego.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
49. “Startups should be – if you graph their financial performance, it should be what’s called a J curve. You start out at zero. you’re not making any money; you’re not losing any money.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
50. “When Facebook went public, they didn’t have a particularly strong model of governance.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Chamath Palihapitiya! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Chamath Palihapitiya quotes? Leave a comment below.
34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes On Success & Love
We have an awesome collection of Oprah Winfrey quotes based on success, love and happiness, for you here.
As you all know, Oprah is an incredibly popular talk show host, actress, producer, and entrepreneur.
Within these quotes are some very valuable lessons on entrepreneurship, becoming successful and feeling content and happy with yourself and your life.
Enjoy the quotes, and don’t forget to share them on social media using the buttons at the top or bottom of the page.
34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes On Success
1. “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “It doesn’t matter how far you might rise. At some point, you are bound to stumble. If you’re constantly pushing yourself higher and higher, the law of averages predicts that you will at some point fall. And when you do, I want you to remember this: There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.” – Oprah Winfrey
5th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
5. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Don’t worry about becoming successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “The life you want is waiting to rise up to meet you … Will you accept it? Do you feel worthy enough to accept it?” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “You will find true success and happiness if you have only one goal. There really is only one, and that is this: To fulfill the highest, most truthful expression of yourself as a human being. You want to max out your humanity by using your energy to lift yourself up, your family, and the people around you.” – Oprah Winfrey
10th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
10. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Learn from every mistake, because every experience, encounter, and particularly your mistakes are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
18th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
18. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “Align your personality with your purpose, and no one can touch you.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “What we dwell on is who we become.” – Oprah Winfrey
27. “If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “What you put out is already on its way back to you.” – Oprah Winfrey
29th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
29. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
30. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
31. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.” – Oprah Winfrey
32. “Everything happens for a reason, even when we are not wise enough to see it. When there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
33. “True forgiveness is when you can say: Thank you for that experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey Inspirational Video
Thanks for reading this awesome collection of inspirational Oprah Winfrey quotes. If you’re interested in reading similar motivational quotes, then take a look below at some of our related collections.
Do you have a favorite Oprah Winfrey quote? Leave a comment below.
30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes on Success
Warren Buffett is the 3rd richest man in the world;
Buffett’s net worth As of 2022 is $89 billion. Warren has climbed to the top through his company Berkshire Hathaway, and has been working on his dream ever since he was a teenager. His company is over 60 years old!
It’s safe to say Warren Buffett knows a thing or two about business, investing and success; therefore I’ve created this list of the best Warren Buffett quotes on success.
Check them out below and leave a comment at the bottom of the page on which quotes really made an impact!
30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes
1. “After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out.” – Warren Buffett
2. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
3. “I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life.” – Warren Buffett
4. “Your premium brand had better be delivering something wonderful, or it’s not going to get the business.” – Warren Buffett
5. “When forced to choose, I will not trade even a night’s sleep for the chance of extra profits.” – Warren Buffett
6. “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffett
7. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” – Warren Buffett
8. “I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett
9th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
9. “Never invest in a business you cannot understand.” – Warren Buffett
10. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
11. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
12. “I really like my life. I’ve arranged my life so that I can do what I want.” – Warren Buffett
13. “If you don’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes.” – Warren Buffett
14. “Never give up searching for the job that you’re passionate about. Try to find the job you’d have if you were independently rich. Forget about the pay. When you’re associating with the people that you love, doing what you love, it doesn’t get any better than that.” – Warren Buffett
15. “The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett
16. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
17. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” – Warren Buffett
18th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
18. “Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.” – Warren Buffett
19. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett
20. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
21. “You ought to be able to explain why you’re taking the job you’re taking, why you’re making the investment you’re making, or whatever it may be. And if it can’t stand applying pencil to paper, you’d better think it through some more. And if you can’t write an intelligent answer to those questions, don’t do it.” – Warren Buffett
22. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
23. “I don’t measure my life by the money I’ve made. Other people might, but I certainly don’t.” – Warren Buffett
24. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett
25th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
25. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett
26. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
27. “Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett
28. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett
29. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
30. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
Bonus: Warren Buffett Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out these awesome Warren Buffett quotes! Which quote was your favorite from the list and why? Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family by hitting the buttons below!
If you’re looking for more quotes from great billionaires like Buffett, how about these quotes from Steve Jobs?
Trent Williams Net Worth
What is Trent Williams’ net worth? Introduction Trent Williams is an American football offensive tackle for the San Francisco 49ers...
Jaden Smith Net Worth
What is Jaden Smith’s net worth? Introduction As of , Jaden Smith’s net worth is . Jaden Smith is an...
Victoria Pedretti Net Worth
What is Victoria Pedretti’s net worth? Introduction Victoria Pedretti is an American actress best known for her role as Eleanor “Nell”...
Petra Ecclestone Net Worth
What is Petra Ecclestone’s net worth? Introduction As of , Petra Ecclestone’s net worth is roughly . Petra Ecclestone is...
Florence Pugh Net Worth
What is Florence Pugh’s net worth? Introduction Florence Pugh is an English actress from Oxfordshire. Pugh made her professional acting...
Rick Lagina Net Worth
What is Rick Lagina’s net worth? Introduction Rick Lagina is a retired U.S postal worker and television personality who is...
Rowan Atkinson Net Worth
What is Rowan Atkinson’s net worth? Introduction As of , Rowan Atkinson’s net worth is estimated to be . Rowan...
Shaun White Net Worth
What is Shaun White’s net worth? Introduction As of , Shaun White’s net worth is roughly , which makes him...
Tim Ferriss Net Worth
What is Tim Ferriss’ net worth? Introduction As of , Tim Ferriss’ net worth is roughly . Tim Ferris is...
DaBaby Net Worth
What is DaBaby’s net worth? Introduction As of , DaBaby’s net worth is estimated to be . DaBaby is an...
Richest People3 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People4 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs8 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists5 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard