Which are your favorite Captain America quotes?
Captain America is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books, created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, published by Marvel Comics. Captain America played by Chris Evans.
The character was designed as a patriotic super-soldier. Since the 1940s, the comic book character Captain America has been featured in a variety of other media, including serial films, feature films, animations, and video games.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Captain America Quotes:
50 Greatest Captain America Quotes
1. “No one asked you to look, Tony.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
2. “Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn’t freedom, this is fear.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
3. “You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
4. “I’m… Captain America.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
5. “Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
6. “You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
7. “The hell I can’t! I’m a Captain!” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
8. “I know this neighborhood. I got beat up in that alley. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
9. “If I see a situation pointed south, I can’t ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
10th of 50 Captain America Quotes
10. “We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
11. “There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
12. “If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don’t think we should go? What if there’s somewhere we need to go and they don’t let us? We may not be perfect but the safest hands are still our own.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
13. “This job, we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody. But if we can’t find a way to live with that, next time… maybe nobody gets saved.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
14. “If you’re gonna fight a war, you got to wear a uniform.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
15. “I think this is the longest conversation I’ve had with one. Women aren’t exactly lining up to dance with a guy they might step on.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
16. “Some people move on. But not us.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
17. “The price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I’m not.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
18. “You know for the longest time I dreamed about coming overseas and being on the front lines. Serving my country. I finally get everything I wanted, and I’m wearing tights.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
19. “Wait, are you talking about a time machine?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
20th of 50 Captain America Quotes
20. “You start running, they’ll never let you stop. You stand up, push back. Can’t say no forever, right?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
21. “It’s probably too late to go to the bathroom, right?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
22. “For as long as I can remember, I just wanted to do what was right. I guess I’m not quite sure what that is anymore. And I thought I could throw myself back in and follow orders, serve. It’s just not the same.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
23. “What’s the matter, scared of a little lightning?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
24. “Well, things aren’t so bad. Food’s a lot better; we used to boil everything. No polio is good. Internet, so helpful. I’ve been reading that a lot trying to catch up.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
25. “If they’re shooting at you, they’re bad.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
26. “I know you’re doing what you believe in, and that’s all any of us can do. That’s all any of us should. So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us, if you need me, I’ll be there.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
27. “I’d offer to make you dinner, but you look miserable enough already.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
28. “Where I’m goin’, if anybody yells at me I can just shoot ’em.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
29. “Let’s go get this son of a b*tch.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
30th of 50 Captain America Quotes
30. “It was not my first kiss since 1945. I’m 95; I’m not dead.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
31. “I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they’re from.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
32. “There are men laying down their lives. I got no right to do any less than them. That’s what you don’t understand. This isn’t about me.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
33. “When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn’t say what we lost.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
34. “There’s a chance you might be in the wrong business.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
35. “Dr. Erskine said that the serum wouldn’t just affect my muscles, it would affect my cells. Create a protective system of regeneration and healing. Which means, um, I can’t get drunk. Did you know that?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
36. “Avengers! Assemble.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
37. “Can’t run everywhere.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
38. “Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we’re going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
39. “Soldiers trust each other. That’s what makes it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around shooting guns.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
40th of 50 Captain America Quotes
40. “I’ve been asleep for 70 years. I think I’ve had enough rest.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
41. “I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they’re from.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
42. “Tony, we lost.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
43. “Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
44. “The uniform? Aren’t the stars and stripes a little old-fashioned?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
45. “Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
46. “Don’t do anything stupid until I come back.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
47. “I knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
48. “You just can’t stop yourself from lying, can you?” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
49. “I know we’re not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
50. “You can’t read that in a museum.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Captain America! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this article, check out more quotes from ‘The Avengers’ below:
Which are your favorite Captain America quotes? Leave a comment below.
27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes for Success
I’ve spent some time creating some great colorful picture quotes recently, and combined them into a list of 27 quotes for success.
Check out this list of 27 colorful and motivational picture quotes for success, and be sure to comment with your favorite quote. Also feel share this page or any of the picture quotes with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
1. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” – Bruce Lee
2. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
4. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
5. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
6. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.” – Chinese Proverb
7. “To help and inspire others whilst mastering my own mind, body and soul. I have no other aim.” – Dan Western
8. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
9. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
10th of 27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
10. “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
11. “There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.” – Les Brown
12. “Shoot for the moon and if you miss it you will still land among the stars.” – Les Brown
13. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
14. “Enjoy the journey. That’s what this is. Not the destination.” – Jill Rudison
15. “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” – Will Smith
16. “Every man dies. Not every man lives.” – William Wallace
17. “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet
20th of 27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
20. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
21. “Life is a menu. Whatever you order is what’s delivered to the table.” – Tyrese Gibson
22. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
23. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
24. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “Losers are people who are afraid of losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
27. “You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.” – Seth Godin
Another awesome batch of picture quotes, don’t you think!
Don’t forget to check out our other quote articles below, and share this collection with your friends on social media.
Which were your favorite picture quotes? Leave a comment below.
14 Best Motivational Wallpapers for Your Computer
How many of you have been looking for awesome motivational quote wallpapers in the past, but couldn’t find many that were in a size large enough for your computer screen resolution? Let me guess, did you try to make a smaller picture fit the screen? Me too.
Maybe you wanted a motivational wallpaper for your IPhone or for desktop devices?
I kept finding great picture quotes, but none of them were quite the right size for my laptop resolution and I ended up with this complete mess of a blur in front of me. It looked pretty ridiculous.
I’ve become a big Ray Lewis fan recently, and so the wallpaper that I eventually found to use on my own computer background is listed at the bottom of this post. Check it out!
This tempted me to write a motivational wallpaper post, because I found some great images, absolutely packed with motivation and in the perfect size.
So the wallpapers below are some of the best motivational wallpapers, that you can download for your computer background to give you that extra bit of motivation every time you turn on your PC. Just click on the image to get the full size wallpaper up, and then right click to save as.
The 14 Best Motivational Wallpapers
My Personal Laptop Wallpaper
Thanks for checking out the post guys! Hopefully these motivational wallpapers take your fancy and are good enough for you to use on your own computer background.
If you liked the list, please feel free to share this page with all your friends and family using the buttons below. They need the motivation just as much as you do!
Check out our latest article on the top gym motivation videos on the web. It took us quite a while to write, and will hopefully be incredibly motivating for you.
Top 46 Productivity Quotes that Will Inspire You
Productivity is incredibly important when trying to become successful. You may have all the ideas you want for a business, a website and so on, but if you’re not actually being productive with your time, these ideas will never be carried out.
So many amazing ideas that people come up with are taken to their graves, without ever being unleashed on the world. All because they weren’t disciplined enough and productive enough to take action.
This list highlights 46 productivity quotes that have inspired me to increase my productivity rate and become better at managing my time, so hopefully they’ll help you do the same.
Here are the best productivity quotes of all time:
The Top 46 Best Productivity Quotes
1. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
2. “If you don’t have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions” – John Randolph
4. “While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior” – Henry C Link
5. “Cell phones, mobile e-mail, and all the other cool and slick gadgets can cause massive losses in our creative output and overall productivity.” – Robin Sharma
6. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
7. “”Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
8. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.” – Thomas Sowell
10th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
11. “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed” – Peter Drucker
12. “The cynic says, “One man can’t do anything”. I say, “Only one man can do anything.” – John W. Gardner
13. “He that rises late must trot all day” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
15. “Efficiency is doing better what is already being done.” – Peter Drucker
16. “Early rising not only gives us more life in the same number of years, but adds, likewise, to their number; and not only enables us to enjoy more of existence in the same time, but increases also the measure.” – Caleb C. Colton
17. “You’ve got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance” – Lee Iacocca
18. “The more you eliminate the inefficient use of information, the better it is for productivity.” – Mitch Kapor
19. “Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “In a society that judges self-worth on productivity, it’s no wonder we fall prey to the misconception that the more we do, the more we’re worth” – Ellen Sue Stern
21st of 46 Productivity Quotes
“There’s a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you’ll never be successful.” – Shia LaBeouf
22. “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
23. “The desire of knowledge, like the thirst for riches, increases ever with the acquisition of it.” – Laurence Sterne
24. “The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas of enthusiasm.” – Thomas J. Watson
25. “If you are interested in balancing work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
26. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
27. “Don’t confuse the urgent with the important.” – Preston Ni
28. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
29. “To the degree we’re not living our dreams; our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.” – Peter McWilliams
30th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“Both good and bad days should end with productivity. You mood affairs should never influence your work.” – Greg Evans
31. “Efficiency is doing things right. Effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
32. “You don’t need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment.” – Seth Godin
33. “A wonderful emotion to get things moving when one is stuck is anger. It was anger more than anything else that had set me off, roused me into productivity and creativity.” – Mary Garden
34. “Stressing output is the key to improving to productivity, while looking to increase activity can result in just the opposite.” – Andrew Grove
35. “Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation” – Brian Tracy
36. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
37. “Fall seven times, Stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
38. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
39. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
40th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“Long-range planning works best in the short term.” – Doug Evelyn
41. “Words may show a man’s wit but actions his meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
42. “Strength does not come from winning. Your Struggle develops your strengths. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
44. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
45. “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
46. “We have a strategic plan. It’s called doing things.” – Herb Kelleher
Thanks for checking out the list of the best productivity quotes. Don’t forget to share them with your followers on social media.
Which are your favorite productivity quotes? Leave a comment below.
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Actors in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
- Richest People3 days ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
- Net Worth3 weeks ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
- Top Lists2 days ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World