Which are your favorite Spiderman quotes?
Spider-Man is a superhero character created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko. Also featured in Marvel Comics publications. The character of Spiderman is one of the most popular and commercially successful superheroes.
Spider-Man also is known as Peter Parker is an orphan raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben in New York City after his parents Richard and Mary Parker died in a plane crash.
Here’s a collection of the most powerful Spiderman quotes:
50 Powerful and Inspirational Spiderman Quotes
1. “I will always be Spider-Man.” – Spiderman
2. “What we believe we know may not be the truth.” – Spiderman
3. “He never doubted the man you’d grow into; how you were meant for great things. You won’t disappoint him.” – Spiderman
4. “Spider-Man, this is why only fools are heroes – because you never know when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice. Let die the woman you love… or suffer the little children? Make your choice, Spider-Man, and see how a hero is rewarded.” – Spiderman
5. “Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.” – Spiderman
6. “There are bigger things happening here than me and you.” – Spiderman
7. “With great power comes great responsibility.” – Spiderman
8. “We have to be greater than what we suffer. My wish for you is to become hope. People need that.” – Spiderman
9. “You can’t think about saving the world. You have to think about saving one person.” – Spiderman
10th of 50 Spiderman Quotes
10. “Not everyone has a happy ending.” – Spiderman
11. “Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don’t, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you.” – Spiderman
12. “Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save. The more enemies I will make.” – Spiderman
13. “Sometimes to do what is right we have to give up the things we want the most even our dreams.” – Spiderman
14. “If the cost of silence is the soul of the country, If the cost of tacit support is that we lose the very things that make this nation the greatest in human history, then the price is too high.” – Spiderman
15. “A man has to be understanding and put his wife before himself. Can you do that, Peter?” – Spiderman
16. “But now I think maybe there’s even more to the powers I got that day, and maybe I can use them to help people more than I ever imagined. Tonight, if I hadn’t been open to those powers, I might never have reached that girl in time.” – Spiderman
17. “Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It’s when the going’s tough when there seems to be no chance – that’s when it counts.” – Spiderman
18. “No matter how buried it gets, or lost you feel, you must promise me, that you will hold on to hope and keep it alive.” – Spiderman
19. “We all have secrets: the ones we keep and the ones that are kept from us.” – Spiderman
20th of 50 Spiderman Quotes
20. “Never wound what you can’t kill.” – Spiderman
21. “Nice to have fun.” – Spiderman
22. “Strong focus on what I want.” – Spiderman
23. “I know you think we can’t be together, but can’t you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? I know there’ll be risks but I want to face them with you. It’s wrong that we should be only half alive… half of ourselves. I love you. So here I am… standing in your doorway. I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn’t it about time somebody saved your life?” – Spiderman
24. “Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people, they love most.” – Spiderman
25. “This is my chance to prove myself.” – Spiderman
26. “Things are never going to be the same again.” – Spiderman
27. “Some spiders change colors to blend into their environment. It’s a defense mechanism.” – Spiderman
28. “I think there is a hero in all of us.” – Spiderman
29. “Kind of makes you mad not to know who you are? Your soul disappears, nothing is bad as uncertainty. Listen, maybe you’re not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls? That’s why you keep falling. You’ll always have a choice, Peter.” “But now I think maybe there’s even more to the powers I got that day, and maybe I can use them to help people more than I ever imagined. Tonight, if I hadn’t been open to those powers, I might never have reached that girl in time.” – Spiderman
30th of 50 Spiderman Quotes
30. “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.” – Spiderman
31. “Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save. The more enemies I will make.” – Spiderman
32. “Secrets have a cost, they are not for free.” – Spiderman
33. “Who am I? I’m Spider-Man, given a job to do. And I’m Peter Parker, and I too have a job.” – Spiderman
34. “But she can never know. I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility. A life she can never be a part of.” – Spiderman
35. “You have a metal arm? Dude, that is so awesome!” – Spiderman
36. “Being the fastest isn’t the best if you’re always wrong.” – Spiderman
37. “You don’t trust anyone, that’s your problem.” – Spiderman
38. “I have a choice.” – Spiderman
39. “We all have powers of one kind or another.” – Spiderman
40th of 50 Spiderman Quotes
40. “The great thing about M.J. is when you look in her eyes and she’s looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited, and at the same time, terrified. The truth is, you don’t know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It’s as if you’ve reached the unreachable and you weren’t ready for it.” – Spiderman
41. “If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.” – Spiderman
42. “If somebody said it was a happy little tale if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world, somebody lied.” – Spiderman
43. “I’ve just got to do this on my own.” – Spiderman
44. “You can’t be a friendly neighborhood spider-man if there is no neighborhood.” – Spiderman
45. “No one can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.” – Spiderman
46. “This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man.” – Spiderman
47. “Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart.” – Spiderman
48. “Work out, plenty of rest, you know, eat your green vegetables.” – Spiderman
49. “No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.” –Spiderman
50. “Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they’ll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there’s a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams.” – Spiderman
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Spiderman! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Spiderman quotes? Leave a comment below.
27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes for Success
I’ve spent some time creating some great colorful picture quotes recently, and combined them into a list of 27 quotes for success.
Check out this list of 27 colorful and motivational picture quotes for success, and be sure to comment with your favorite quote. Also feel share this page or any of the picture quotes with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
1. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” – Bruce Lee
2. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
4. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
5. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
6. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.” – Chinese Proverb
7. “To help and inspire others whilst mastering my own mind, body and soul. I have no other aim.” – Dan Western
8. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
9. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
10th of 27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
10. “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
11. “There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.” – Les Brown
12. “Shoot for the moon and if you miss it you will still land among the stars.” – Les Brown
13. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
14. “Enjoy the journey. That’s what this is. Not the destination.” – Jill Rudison
15. “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” – Will Smith
16. “Every man dies. Not every man lives.” – William Wallace
17. “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet
20th of 27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
20. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
21. “Life is a menu. Whatever you order is what’s delivered to the table.” – Tyrese Gibson
22. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
23. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
24. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “Losers are people who are afraid of losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
27. “You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.” – Seth Godin
Another awesome batch of picture quotes, don’t you think!
Don’t forget to check out our other quote articles below, and share this collection with your friends on social media.
Which were your favorite picture quotes? Leave a comment below.
14 Best Motivational Wallpapers for Your Computer
How many of you have been looking for awesome motivational quote wallpapers in the past, but couldn’t find many that were in a size large enough for your computer screen resolution? Let me guess, did you try to make a smaller picture fit the screen? Me too.
Maybe you wanted a motivational wallpaper for your IPhone or for desktop devices?
I kept finding great picture quotes, but none of them were quite the right size for my laptop resolution and I ended up with this complete mess of a blur in front of me. It looked pretty ridiculous.
I’ve become a big Ray Lewis fan recently, and so the wallpaper that I eventually found to use on my own computer background is listed at the bottom of this post. Check it out!
This tempted me to write a motivational wallpaper post, because I found some great images, absolutely packed with motivation and in the perfect size.
So the wallpapers below are some of the best motivational wallpapers, that you can download for your computer background to give you that extra bit of motivation every time you turn on your PC. Just click on the image to get the full size wallpaper up, and then right click to save as.
The 14 Best Motivational Wallpapers
My Personal Laptop Wallpaper
Thanks for checking out the post guys! Hopefully these motivational wallpapers take your fancy and are good enough for you to use on your own computer background.
If you liked the list, please feel free to share this page with all your friends and family using the buttons below. They need the motivation just as much as you do!
Check out our latest article on the top gym motivation videos on the web. It took us quite a while to write, and will hopefully be incredibly motivating for you.
Top 46 Productivity Quotes that Will Inspire You
Productivity is incredibly important when trying to become successful. You may have all the ideas you want for a business, a website and so on, but if you’re not actually being productive with your time, these ideas will never be carried out.
So many amazing ideas that people come up with are taken to their graves, without ever being unleashed on the world. All because they weren’t disciplined enough and productive enough to take action.
This list highlights 46 productivity quotes that have inspired me to increase my productivity rate and become better at managing my time, so hopefully they’ll help you do the same.
Here are the best productivity quotes of all time:
The Top 46 Best Productivity Quotes
1. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
2. “If you don’t have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions” – John Randolph
4. “While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior” – Henry C Link
5. “Cell phones, mobile e-mail, and all the other cool and slick gadgets can cause massive losses in our creative output and overall productivity.” – Robin Sharma
6. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
7. “”Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
8. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.” – Thomas Sowell
10th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
11. “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed” – Peter Drucker
12. “The cynic says, “One man can’t do anything”. I say, “Only one man can do anything.” – John W. Gardner
13. “He that rises late must trot all day” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
15. “Efficiency is doing better what is already being done.” – Peter Drucker
16. “Early rising not only gives us more life in the same number of years, but adds, likewise, to their number; and not only enables us to enjoy more of existence in the same time, but increases also the measure.” – Caleb C. Colton
17. “You’ve got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance” – Lee Iacocca
18. “The more you eliminate the inefficient use of information, the better it is for productivity.” – Mitch Kapor
19. “Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “In a society that judges self-worth on productivity, it’s no wonder we fall prey to the misconception that the more we do, the more we’re worth” – Ellen Sue Stern
21st of 46 Productivity Quotes
“There’s a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you’ll never be successful.” – Shia LaBeouf
22. “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
23. “The desire of knowledge, like the thirst for riches, increases ever with the acquisition of it.” – Laurence Sterne
24. “The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas of enthusiasm.” – Thomas J. Watson
25. “If you are interested in balancing work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
26. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
27. “Don’t confuse the urgent with the important.” – Preston Ni
28. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
29. “To the degree we’re not living our dreams; our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.” – Peter McWilliams
30th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“Both good and bad days should end with productivity. You mood affairs should never influence your work.” – Greg Evans
31. “Efficiency is doing things right. Effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
32. “You don’t need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment.” – Seth Godin
33. “A wonderful emotion to get things moving when one is stuck is anger. It was anger more than anything else that had set me off, roused me into productivity and creativity.” – Mary Garden
34. “Stressing output is the key to improving to productivity, while looking to increase activity can result in just the opposite.” – Andrew Grove
35. “Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation” – Brian Tracy
36. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
37. “Fall seven times, Stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
38. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
39. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
40th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“Long-range planning works best in the short term.” – Doug Evelyn
41. “Words may show a man’s wit but actions his meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
42. “Strength does not come from winning. Your Struggle develops your strengths. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
44. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
45. “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
46. “We have a strategic plan. It’s called doing things.” – Herb Kelleher
Thanks for checking out the list of the best productivity quotes. Don’t forget to share them with your followers on social media.
Which are your favorite productivity quotes? Leave a comment below.
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Actors in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
- Richest People3 days ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
- Net Worth3 weeks ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
- Top Lists2 days ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World