Greg Plitt changed so many people’s lives. He repeated many times that he had the best job in the world, of motivating people and pushing them to become stronger.
Unfortunately Greg passed away earlier this year, but his legacy lives on through all the motivational and inspirational videos and quotes of his, that continue to motivate people every day.
Here are 25 of the best Greg Plitt quotes about success in life.
25 Greg Plitt Quotes About Success in Life
1. “Every action has a purpose. When every action has a purpose every action has a result.” – Greg Plitt
2. “That’s not normal, because we don’t want to be normal. Normal is what weak people call it living. I call it death.” – Greg Plitt
3. “You must believe in yourself enough to be the person now that you want others to remember you for later.” – Greg Plitt
4. “Opportunities don’t come knocking on the door. They present themselves when you knock the f****** door down.” – Greg Plitt
5. “In life, it’s not the genetic guy who wins or the guy with the most potential who wins; it’s the person with the greatest perseverance who wins. Always be willing to get up and go at it again and again. That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life. That’s the guy you guys need to be.” – Greg Plitt
6. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about dancing in the rain.” – Greg Plitt
7. “Second by second you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be. Take charge of your life.” – Greg Plitt
8. “The pump is one of the better highs in life. You don’t need to shoot up for it, you don’t need to snort it. All you’ve got to do it sweat for it.” – Greg Plitt
9. “I don’t want to be here right now. I’d much rather be at home watching the game. But later down the road, I don’t want to always be just watching the f****** game.” – Greg Plitt
10th of 25 Greg Plitt Quotes
10. “If you mentally believe it will happen, your body is going to find a way to make it physically happen.” – Greg Plitt
11. “You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.” – Greg Plitt
12. “Bet on yourself. If you bet on yourself you’ll never lose.” – Greg Plitt
13. “Once you known where your current limits are, then you know how to destroy them, push them… grow them.” – Greg Plitt
14. “When you help yourself, you feel good. But when you help somebody else get back on their feet, it’s a high that no chemical drug can ever match. It’s the greatest high in the world. It’s addictive, it’s contagious, and the world needs more of it.” – Greg Plitt
15. “There are two types of pain, the one that breaks you and the one that changes you. In the gym, pain is felt as a result of weakness leaving the body. Physical pain is the pain of transformation and the pain of progress. The more you endure, the harder it becomes to accept the thought of failure.” – Greg Plitt
16. “If tomorrow doesn’t happen, would you still do what you’re about to do today? If that answer is no, you’re alive, but you’re not living.” – Greg Plitt
17. “Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can grow in the gym.” – Greg Plitt
18. “If you do not give 110% in your life, I promise your life will haunt you for the rest of your days. Time is the most valuable asset on earth, a depreciating asset. Don’t waste another moment of life where you are not at your fullest potential getting the most out of the time you have in life.” – Greg Plitt
19th of 25 Greg Plitt Quotes
19. “You are what you do repeatedly. If excellence is something you’re striving for, then it’s not an accident. It’s a habit.” – Greg Plitt
20. “It’s early in the morning and your competition is still sleeping.” – Greg Plitt
21. “The clock is ticking, are you becoming the person you wanna be?” – Greg Plitt
22. “Walk through the mud in life, if you ever want to get to the higher ground.” – Greg Plitt
23. “Why cry about missed opportunities when you have the ability to smile at opportunities lived? The past has created who you are NOW, where we learn and grow from the past, never resting upon previous achievements or allowing past failure to paralyze us in our current endeavor. All that was has created us to be the best we currently are for our greatest hour is about to arise!” – Greg Plitt
24. “Belief, confidence in yourself. The world’s your playground. Limitless. My question is… will you be remembered?” – Greg Plitt
25. “Legends never die.” – Greg Plitt
Thanks for checking out these awesome Greg Plitt quotes, and don’t forget to check out more of our awesome quotes below! If you enjoyed the list, please share it with your friends and family on social media.
R.I.P Greg Plitt (November 3rd, 1977 – January 17th, 2015)