Meek Mill is a popular American hip-hop recording artist, who embarked on his musical journey through rap battles and today he is one of the richest and popular musicians.
The first big break for Mill came in 2008 when he signed a deal for his very first recording by the Atlanta based rapper T.I. Meek made several switches in his career from label to label in order to find the best workplace and creative freedom.
He moved on to Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group, the label which later released Mill’s debut studio album titled ‘Dreams and Nightmares’, which perfectly exhibited the powerhouse of talent that Meek was.
Soon after, he released his second studio album ‘Young and Gettin It’, which debuted at no.2 on the billboards and opened a brand new world of fame and fortune for Meek.
We’ve put together this collection of the greatest Meek Mill quotes:
30 Meek Mill Quotes
1. “I’m not gon’ remix a record I don’t get no love for.” – Meek Mill
2. “I’ve always been rapping before I was making money off of it. Before I made a profit, I had always been rapping.” – Meek Mill
3. “I always wanted to be one of the hottest rappers.” – Meek Mill
4. “People say money ain’t nothing; money is basically everything.” – Meek Mill
5. “Sometimes I have to remind myself, that on my worst day I live like somebody on their greatest” – Meek Mill
6. “I leave my circle tight in keep my family close.” – Meek Mill
7. “One night I prayed to God, I asked could he please remove my enemies from my life, and before you knew it I started losing friends.” – Meek Mill
8. “Big dreams turn into big things.” – Meek Mill
9. “I think it’s way harder when you have success, ’cause people tend to not treat you the same or look at you the same because they see the success or the money you make.” – Meek Mill
10th of 30 Meek Mill Quotes
10. “They say money rule the world, you can’t pay God with it” – Meek Mill
11. “I think artists should be able to do different things whenever they want and I like the way I am. I’m like – I ain’t gonna say the only street rapper, but the only mainstream, new, young street rapper there is right now and I’m doing well with it.” – Meek Mill
12. “I’ve been betrayed a lot of times in life. I think everybody’s been.” – Meek Mill
13. “Me and Kendrick [Lamar] have different types of music. He from a different coast; we ain’t in the same lane.” – Meek Mill
14. “Work harder than anybody you’ve ever seen. That’s what I believe.” – Meek Mill
15. “I don’t like a girl on social media, when you have an open inbox, answering questions from dudes left and right, every day. What’s the point? It’s like having your number all out.” – Meek Mill
16. “I got into music when I was 12, 13.” – Meek Mill
17. “I don’t want to just be fully rapping my whole life.” – Meek Mill
18. “I’m always gonna be all over my CD the most, of course. My talent is my talent. I ain’t really tripping off no ego; I just like to make good music with good people.” – Meek Mill
19. “Philly gave me my ambition and drive to get more. It’s a reminder to stay on top of my game. That’s not a place I want to go back to.” – Meek Mill
20th of 30 Meek Mill Quotes
20. “When I’m not in the booth, I’m one of the most laid-back guys. But growing up, I liked DMX, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and T.I. – dudes that went all out on the track. My first songs were energetic because I liked their energy.” – Meek Mill
21. “I’m into all types of stuff. I might have on Pumas one day, Givenchy the next. I’d wear this John Elliott sweat suit to the club.”
– Meek Mill
22. “I watch my YouTube videos over and over.” – Meek Mill
23. “It’s cool when people know you more, but I like people to treat me regular when they see me. I take pictures. I don’t really be big on people looking at me.” – Meek Mill
24. “I think everybody from Philadelphia been shot at before.” – Meek Mill
25. “I have a fan base worldwide, man. I think they’re really down for me. That’s how I got signed – 30,000 fans retweeting Rick Ross.” – Meek Mill
26. “I don’t think I would change really anything about rap. Rap doesn’t have no limits to it, and I like it like that.” – Meek Mill
27. “Jay-Z ain’t a manager; he owns a management company.” – Meek Mill
28. “The money turned me into a monster” – Meek Mill
29. “I don’t wear the see-through shirts or anything too glittery. I come from that ’90s school of rap. Fitted caps, because I got a big head, so snapbacks don’t fit me right.” – Meek Mill
30. “Just build your brand from day one, man. Your brand is your name, basically. A lot of people don’t know that they need to build their brand, your brand is what keeps you moving.” – Meek Mill
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Meek Mill quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.