What is Andrew Taggart’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$80 Million|
|Born:||December 31, 1989|
|Height:||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional DJ|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Andrew Taggart is an American musician, DJ, and producer best known for his role as one half of the electronic music duo. The Chainsmokers.
Along with Alex Pall, the duo have released multiple singles and several albums, many of which have reached the Billboard 100 Charts, alongside sell-out tours at the leading dance music festivals.
As of October 2022, Andrew Taggart’s net worth is estimated to be $80 Million.
Andrew Taggart Facts
- When Andrew Taggart was just five years old, he asked his parents for a drum set, beginning his musical journey.
- In addition to studying music at college, he also studied business as part of his bachelor’s degree in music and entertainment.
- Taggart likes to hit the gym as often as he can, and when he’s on the road, he keeps in shape by doing pushups and crunches in his hotel room.
- Before hitting the big time with a major record label, Taggart uploaded his original music to the popular service SoundCloud.
- In 2013, The Chainsmokers collaborated with Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra for the singles Erase and The Rookie.
Born in Portland, Maine, on December 31st, 1989, Andrew Taggart was raised by his schoolteacher mother and father who worked in the medical goods industry.
With a strong interest in music from a young age, Taggart began learning how to DJ and produce electronic dance music from the age of 15.
Influenced by acts including Daft Punk, Nicky Romero, and David Guetta, he studied music business at Syracuse University, graduating with honors.
In 2012, Andrew Taggart joined Alex Pall and formed the DJ and production outfit, The Chainsmokers, releasing their debut studio album Memories… Do Not Open in 2017.
Several songs released by The Chainsmokers have reached the top spot on the charts, including #Selfie, Roses, Don’t Let Me Down, and Something Just Like This, featuring Coldplay.
While performing at the Ultra Music Festival, the duo publicly denounced Donald Trump as he was launching his candidacy for President of the United States.
After taking a break from performing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the group returned to the studio in 2022 to begin work on High, their fourth studio album.
More Professional DJs:
- Joe Hahn Net Worth
- John Digweed Net Worth
- Kygo Net Worth
- Solomun Net Worth
- Timmy Trumpet Net Worth
- Nervo Net Worth
Andrew Taggart’s Career Earnings
The combination of record sales and touring fees has given Andrew Taggart consistently high earnings in recent years.
Along with Alex Pall, The Chainsmokers reportedly grossed a combined $45 million between June 2017 and June 2018.
This is in addition to the combined gross of $38 million the previous year, while the year between 2018 and 2019 saw them earning $46 million.
With an estimated combined earning of $70 million between June 2019 and June 2020, the duo has a four-year total earnings of around $200 million.
Andrew Taggart’s Net Worth Annually
As one of the richest DJs in the world, Andrew Taggart’s net worth has continued to increase thanks to his impressive career earnings.
While The Chainsmokers have been active since 2012, much of the increase in Taggart’s net worth has come since 2017, when the duo released their debut album.
Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall are also non-founding investors in JaJa Tequila, an alcohol company established by Instagram celebrity and entrepreneur Elliot Tebele.
Andrew Taggart has had several relationships in recent years, including dating Instagram model Haley Rowe from 2016 to 2017.
In 2018 he was seen dating model Christine Burke, and in 2020 he was spotted dating another model called Chantel Jeffries.
Following his breakup with Jeffries, Taggart has since been seen with a TikTok star known on the platform as ana1princ3ss.
Awards & Achievements
In the relatively short period of time The Chainsmokers have been active, they have been nominated for and given a variety of prestigious music industry awards.
Here are some highlights from Andrew Taggart’s career:
- 2017: At the MTV Europe Music Awards, The Chainsmokers picks up the Best World Stage award.
- 2017: The Chainsmokers picks up several iHeartRadio Music Awards, including Best Music Video and Dance Song of the Year for Don’t Let Me Down.
- 2017: The track Don’t Let Me Down picks up the award for Best Dance Recording at the Grammy Awards.
- 2018: The song Call You Mine earns The Chainsmokers the award for Best Dance video at the MTV Video Music Awards.
- 2018: At the GAFFA Awards in Denmark, The Chainsmokers wins International Band of the Year.
How Does Andrew Taggart Spend His Money?
Andrew Taggart owns a $12 million mansion in Beverly Hills, home to some of the most expensive houses in the world, which he put up for sale in 2021 for $14.45 million.
He also owns two additional homes in Sherman Oaks, California, for which he paid over $2 million for each of them.
Along with his bandmate Alex Pall, the pair have invested over $27 million in six multi-million dollar LA homes, each with multiple bedrooms and their own swimming pools.
With his best-selling albums and singles, and sell-out tours, Andrew Taggart has enjoyed a hugely successful career in the music industry.
Here are some of the best highlights of Andrew Taggart’s career:
- 2012: The Chainsmokers comes under the management of Adam Alpert in New York City, initially remixing tracks by indie bands.
- 2013: Their first live performance at the club Terminal 5 is a huge success, opening up an opportunity to release their own music.
- 2014: The song #Selfie is released by Dim Mak Records, charting internationally and leading to a deal with Sony Music Entertainment.
- 2017: The duo’s debut studio album Memories Do Not Open is released, debuting at number one on the Billboard 200 and certified platinum.
- 2019: The Chainsmokers take the festival circuit by storm with headline performances at the Ultra Music Festival and Lollapalooza.
Favorite Andrew Taggart Quotes
Andrew Taggart has enjoyed huge success as a DJ and music producer, sharing his thoughts on the creative process as well as offering broader insights into his life experiences.
Here are our favorite quotes from Andrew Taggart:
- “I took the bus down to New York City from Maine, where I’m from, and met Alex. It was love at first site. We just literally met and the next day started grinding every day in his apartment until we hit our stride, and four years later, here we are.” – Andrew Taggart
- “I worked at a hot dog stand. It’s still my passion down to make hot dogs for all of you.” – Andrew Taggart
- “No one should feel that they have to be perfect. And we can be role models if we own our mistakes.” – Andrew Taggart
- “It’s really sad to see first-hand the kids that are left behind and have to grow up without some the resources that you expect most kids to have available to them in America.” – Andrew Taggart
- “When I have a kid, they can be anything they want in this world… Except a hater.” – Andrew Taggart
3 Amazing Lessons From Andrew Taggart
Now that you know all about Andrew Taggart’s net worth let’s dive into some of the life lessons and approaches to creativity we can learn from his life.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Andrew Taggart:
1. Try To Collaborate With The Best Talent Possible
The success of many of Andrew Taggart’s songs can be attributed to collaborations with talented artists, including Coldplay and Rozes.
If you have a chance to work with other great artists who can help you develop a new sound, take the opportunity.
2. Give Something Back To Those Who Need It The Most
The Chainsmokers were quick to perform a charity concert when the world shut down due to the pandemic.
The proceeds from their concert went to the Children’s Medical Fund of New York as well as the charity, No Kids Hungry.
3. Always Try To Diversify Your Investments
With his large annual revenue from record sales and touring, Andrew Taggart understands the importance of investing.
He’s picked up a list of properties and built up an impressive real estate portfolio to ensure a solid return on his investments and investing in a tequila company.
So there you have it, our complete guide to Andrew Taggart’s net worth exploring the hit singles, albums, and sell-out tours.
His work with The Chainsmokers has seen the duo enjoy many hit songs, with dozens of award nominations in a short period of time.
With Taggart’s successful career continuing to generate income, his net worth will change, so we’ll be updating this article in the future to include the most up-to-date details.
As of October 2022, Andrew Taggart’s net worth is estimated to be $80 Million.