Wiz Khalifa has become an inspiration to millions through his music. His lyrics on relationships, happiness, love and hate are powerful and influential words.
Personally, I’m a big fan of Wiz’ music and often listen to his songs regardless of whether I’m looking for inspiration at the time or not. And judging by the fact you landed on this article I’m sure you might be a Wiz Khalifa fan yourself?
If your answer to that question is yes, then many of the Wiz Khalifa quotes below might already be familiar to you.
For those of you that haven’t really listened to his music before or maybe you listened to one song but it didn’t appeal…
Here are 27 of the best Wiz Khalifa quotes:
27 Wiz Khalifa Quotes
1. “Don’t let the sadness from the past and the fear of the future, ruin the happiness of the present.” – Wiz Khalifa
2. “Good things come in good time.” – Wiz Khalifa
3. “Don’t worry about someone who doesn’t worry about you.” – Wiz Khalifa
4. “You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” – Wiz Khalifa
5. “I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people.” – Wiz Khalifa
6. “Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back.” – Wiz Khalifa
7. “When someone special walks into your life and is able to change things for the better, don’t let them walk away.” – Wiz Khalifa
8. “We must get hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.” – Wiz Khalifa
9. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Wiz Khalifa
10th of 27 Wiz Khalifa Quotes
10. “I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success.” – Wiz Khalifa
11. “Every day is new. It’s just a new day. I look at six hours at a time.” – Wiz Khalifa
12. “Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.” – Wiz Khalifa
13. “I’ve done a lot of work to get where I’m at, but I have to keep working.” – Wiz Khalifa
14. “A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he has been raised by a queen.” – Wiz Khalifa
15. “Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours.” – Wiz Khalifa
16. “We never really learn from the first mistake or the second or third. It only gets us when we’re given the last chance.” – Wiz Khalifa
17. “It’s funny how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake, it’s never forgotten.” – Wiz Khalifa
18. “Real men always have time for their woman. No matter what, even if he’s busy, he’ll find a way to make time for her.” – Wiz Khalifa
19th of 27 Wiz Khalifa Quotes
19. “I fell asleep on a plane and never woke and now I’m livin’ a dream.” – Wiz Khalifa
20. “The most daring thing is to be yourself and to do exactly what you want to do at that point in time and not to be worried with what other people are doing or what’s popular.” – Wiz Khalifa
21. “I am not a Facebook status, you do not have to like me.” – Wiz Khalifa
22. “I don’t have much but I take all I got and that’s what I give, what I get in return is the money I earn and the life I live.” – Wiz Khalifa
23. “Don’t leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.” – Wiz Khalifa
24. “I come from a place where people get high, the grades get low, and if someone has a secret everyone knows.” – Wiz Khalifa
25. “People ask me why it is so hard to trust and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.” – Wiz Khalifa
26. “Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it’s completely, 100% me.” – Wiz Khalifa
27. “Everyone is born beautiful, some people just let the world turn them into something ugly.” – Wiz Khalifa
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Wiz Khalifa quotes!
Don’t forget to check out a few of our other hip hop collections:
Good morning Dan. Hope you’re great. I want to say thank you for this post on the ” best Wiz Khalifa quotes”. I feel uplifted and happy after reading it. More of this Dan. Thanks and God bless you.
No problem at all Okeh!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!
Thanks You: Dan Western for your great post, Iam inspired and love your blog 🙂
Really appreciate this comment Vivek, thanks you so much for the kind words!
I love wiz quite n i like his song…..
But i dnn’t want to do like wiz,
Beacuse we are nt same qulity.
Your awesome Dan… You are going somewhere… I can feel it man <3
I Appreciate you brother!