Which are your favorite Superman quotes?
Superman is a fictional superhero character created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster. The character is part of the DC Universe and often appears in stories alongside other DC Universe heroes such as Wonder Woman, Batman, and others.
He was adopted by farmers Jonathan and Martha Kent, who named him Clark Kent.
Clark has various superhuman abilities, including incredible strength, and impervious skin. Superman has also featured in other media such as radio, films, television series, and video games.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Superman quotes for you to check out:
50 Awesome Superman Sayings And Quotes
1. “Dreams lift us up and transform is into something better. And on my soul, I swear that until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, & Justice are the reality that we all share I will never stop fighting…ever!” – Superman
2. “Dreams save us.” – Superman
3. “I believe in second chances, I believe in redemption, but, mostly, I believe in my friends.” – Superman
4. “I believe that if we stay together, as a team, we would be a force that could truly work for the ideals of peace and justice.” – Superman
5. “I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard…always taking constant care not to break something…to break someone, never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment or someone could die.” – Superman
6. “I once thought I could protect the world by myself. but I was wrong.” – Superman
7. “I’m not an idiot, black. I know there are bad men in power and the world is not an equitable place — but you can’t throw morality in the garbage just because life’s tough!” – Superman
8. “I’m here to fight for truth and justice.” – Superman
9. “It doesn’t take X-Ray Vision to see you are up to no good.” – Superman
10th of 50 Superman Quotes
10. “It’s never as bad as it seems.” – Superman
11. “It’s not about where you were born or the powers you have or what you wear in your chest; it’s about what you do.” – Superman
12. “It’s not an S, on my world it means hope.” – Superman
13. “Krypton Bred me, but it was earth that gave me all I am.” – Superman
14. “No matter where you go in life there’s always going to be the one person that wants to bring you down, so stay strong and face your problems instead of running away.” – Superman
15. “So many of our dreams seem impossible, they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Superman
16. “Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first, the trust part comes later.” – Superman
17. “The ‘amazing’ can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process.” – Superman
18. “The Welfare of Earth and all the people will always be my primary concern. – Superman
19. “There is a right and wrong in the Universe and that distinction is not hard to make.” – Superman
20th of 50 Superman Quotes
20. “There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” – Superman
21. “To catch them if they fall.” – Superman
22. “Why am I so different from them?” – Superman
23. “With great power comes great responsibility.” – Superman
24. “Working together, we saved the planet.” – Superman
25. “You will be different, sometimes you’ll feel like an outcast, but you’ll never be alone.” – Superman
26. “You’re right! taking lives is something I definitely find offensive!” – Superman
27. “You’re stronger than you think you are. trust me.” – Superman
28. “You’re going to change the world.” – Superman
29. “You’re much stronger than you think you are, trust me.” – Superman
30th of 50 Superman Quotes
30. “If there is a solution to hunger it must be one that comes from the compassionate heart of a man a d extends outward towards his fellow man. – Superman
31. “There is an old saying ‘feed a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.’ That simple message asks humankind to nurture with knowledge to reach out to those in need and inspire others to do the same. That is life’s greatest necessity and it’s most precious gift.” – Superman
32. “What makes Superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has the wisdom and the maturity to use the power wisely. From an acting point of view, that’s how I approached the part.” – Christopher Reeve
33. “And the spirit of Superman is great to have around.” – Brandon Routh
34. “Did Superman really want to save the world, or did he just feel like he had to? Would he much rather be a farmer? Maybe. Would he much rather be hanging out with his dad and his mom and his dog? Probably.” – Gerard Way
35. “If I had to choose a superhero to be, I would pick Superman. He’s everything that I’m not.” – Stephen Hawking
36. “What’s special about Superman is that he will always make the right choice.” – Max Landis
37. “You will give people an ideal to strive towards, they will race behind you they will stumble, they will fall, but in time they will join you, in time you will help them accomplish wonders.” – Jor-El
38. “I grew up watching ‘Superman.’ As a child, when I first learned to dive into a swimming pool, I wasn’t diving, I was flying, like Superman. I used to dream of rescuing a girl I had a crush on from a playground bully.” – Tom Hiddleston
39. “My version of Superman is essentially of a guy who has spent his whole life alone.” – Henry Cavill
40th of 50 Superman Quotes
40. “I think of Superman as the ultimate vanilla hero. He’s this perfect refugee, this perfect immigrant from another planet who embodies the American dream.” – Antje Traue
41. “I’d have to be superman to do some of the things I’m supposed to have done, I’ve been at six different places at six different times.” – George Best
42. “Superman when he goes after someone is essentially not trying to beat them, he is trying to save them from themselves… You’re looking at a God who walks amongst men!” – Max Landis
43. “The whole point of Superman, as originally created, was to be the ally of those who had no other allies. It put that magnitude of power, the most powerful guy in the world, in the service of those who had no hope, no chance.” – J. Michael Straczynski
44. “Superman’s original name was Kal-El or Swift God. His father’s name was Jor-El. Superman was clearly drawn as a modern-day god.” – Bruce Feiler
45. “I’d like to rescue people in trouble, like Superman.” – Sheridan Smith
46. “Superman is the hardest character to draw. There are a couple of things that make him difficult. He’s got a very simple costume and doesn’t have the long cape-like Batman. He’s not a character that is necessarily always in shadow, and he doesn’t have a mask.” – Jim Lee
47. “My dad was Superman to me, and in my mind, he always will be.” – Artie Lange
48. “I think Superman’s journey is to become comfortable on earth. Of course, he’s got his role as earth’s greatest protector, but he also wants to be as happy as he can and if that happens to be with Lois then he’s going to find a way.” – Brandon Routh
49. “I identify with Superman. I am adopted, I am an only child, and I love the idea that he comes from another world, that he’s the ultimate immigrant. He has all these extraordinary powers, and he has a righteousness about him.” – Bryan Singer
50. “Christopher Reeve will always be Superman in my mind. – Jason Behr
Thanks for checking out our list of Superman quotes. Don’t forget to share them on your social media.
Which are your favorite Superman quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...