What is Anréas Iniesta’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$120 Million|
|Born:||May 11, 1984|
|Height:||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Spain|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Soccer Player|
|Last Updated:||March 8, 2023|
Anréas Iniesta is a Spanish football player who has performed with FC Barcelona and Japanese club Vissel Kobe and is regarded as one of the sport’s best midfielders.
He has played for the Spanish national team in various international tournaments, drawing a large annual salary from his teams and sponsors.
As of May 2023, Anréas Iniesta’s net worth is estimated to be $120 Million.
Anréas Iniesta Facts
- The first team Anréas Iniesta played for was Albacete Balompié, which he began playing for in 1996 when he was just 12 years old.
- Anréas Iniesta has been ticketed over 60 times throughout his career, although has managed to avoid the red card.
- In 2009, iconic British soccer player Wayne Rooney heaped praise on Iniesta, calling him the best player in the world.
- Following his goal in a match at the 2010 World Cup he removed his shirt to reveal the message, “Dani Jarque Always with us”, a tribute to the recently deceased fellow soccer player.
- In 2011, Iniesta invested €420,000 in his boyhood club, Albacete, loaning them an additional €240,000 in 2013 to help cover wages.
Andres Iniesta was born on May 11th, 1984, in Fuentealbilla, Spain, and began playing for his local team when he was just a child.
With his soccer talent appreciated early on, he attracted the attention of various youth coaches, eventually joining the youth academy for FC Barcelona.
This led to his early victory while serving as captain for the FC Barcelona under-15 team, leading them to victory at the 1999 Nike Premier Cup.
In 2001, Anréas Iniesta began his senior career before moving up to the FC Barcelona first team in 2002, becoming one of their most consistent players.
One of the richest soccer teams in the world, his time with FC Barcelona saw him win numerous sports honors and titles for the team.
Playing alongside the legendary soccer player Lionel Messi, Iniesta helped FC Barcelona win multiple Champions League titles.
He also played for the Spanish national team at various international tournaments, including the 2008 EUFA Euro and the 2010 World Cup.
His ability to attack and defend with equal skill led to his use as a wide forward in the absence of Ronaldinho, and Iniesta has received acclaim from many sports commentators over the years.
More Professional Soccer Players:
- Antoine Griezmann Net Worth
- Dave Whelan Net Worth
- Bastian Schweinsteiger Net Worth
- Philipp Lahm Net Worth
- Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth
- Harry Kane Net Worth
- Jamie Carragher Net Worth
Anréas Iniesta’s Career Earnings
Transfer fees, annual salary from his various clubs, and brand endorsement deals all make sure Anréas Iniesta receives a consistently impressive annual income.
While estimates regarding Anréas Iniesta’s income vary, they place it at anywhere between $9 million and $33 million each year.
Appearances alongside Cristiano Ronaldo for the brand responsible for some of the most expensive sneakers in the world, Nike, will further increase his career earnings in the future.
Anréas Iniesta’s Net Worth Annually
With his large annual salary and income as a brand ambassador, Anréas Iniesta has become one of the richest soccer players in the world, with an impressive net worth.
His overall net worth has continued to climb throughout his career, with Iniesta’s various professional victories continuing to add to his value.
While his status as the richest Spanish football player might not last forever, he shows no signs of being knocked off the top spot any time soon.
Anréas Iniesta began dating Anna Ortiz in 2008, with the couple married on July 8th, 2012.
Together, they have two daughters and two sons, who are raised in a Roman Catholic household in the Spanish village of Fuentealbilla.
He also maintains a dominating presence on social media platforms, with over 40 million followers on the official Anréas Iniesta Instagram account as well as a strong presence on Twitter.
Awards & Achievements
Anréas Iniesta’s career has seen the celebrated footballer receive a long list of awards and professional accolades over the years.
Here are some highlights from Anréas Iniesta’s career:
- 2009: Anréas Iniesta picks up the La Liga Spanish Player of the Year Award for the first time in his career.
- 2011: He picks up the Marca Legend Award from the Marca sports newspaper.
- 2011: Anréas Iniesta is named the Best Player by the UEFA Champions League.
- 2012: Iniesta wins another accolade from EUFA, picking up the award for Best Play in Europe.
- 2018: The Spanish government awarded Iniesta the Royal Order of Sports Merit for his sporting achievements.
How Does Anréas Iniesta Spend His Money?
With his income comparable to some of the richest athletes in the world, Andrés Iniesta’s net worth means he can afford a life of luxury.
He owns an impressive collection of cars that includes some of the most expensive cars in the world, for example, a Bugatti Veyron.
As well as purchasing luxury goods, he spends money on good causes, donating money to the victims of the Hokkaido Eastern Iburi earthquake in Japan in 2018.
Anréas Iniesta’s career has seen the soccer star excel on the pitch both in league games and international championships, earning him respect as one of the best in the game.
Here are some of the best highlights of Anréas Iniesta’s career:
- 2004: Anréas Iniesta joins the FC Barcelona first team, quickly becoming one of their most effective and consistent players.
- 2009: Playing alongside Lionel Messi, Anréas Iniesta helps FC Barcelona defeat Manchester United to win the championship.
- 2012: While playing for Spain’s national team, he is chosen as the UEFA Euro Player of the Tournament.
- 2013: At the FIFA Confederations Cup, Iniesta was named in the Team of the Tournament and awarded the Silver Ball.
- 2019: Anréas Iniesta wins his first trophy while playing in Japan, helping Vissel Kobe win the 2019 Emperor’s Cup.
Favorite Anréas Iniesta Quotes
With his dedication to the art of soccer and impressive record on the pitch, Iniesta has shared plenty of insights in interviews with the media.
Here are our favorite quotes from Anréas Iniesta:
- “Small players learn to be intuitive, to anticipate, to protect the ball. A guy who weighs 90 kilos doesn’t move like one who weighs 60. In the playground, I always played against much bigger kids and I always wanted the ball. Without it, I feel lost.” – Anréas Iniesta
- “People see footballers as different beings, as if we’re untouchable, as if nothing ever happens to us, but we’re people. Of course, we’re privileged, but in the tangibles, we’re the same.” – Anréas Iniesta
- “What I do when speaking in public is trying to do it as best as possible and trying to make everybody comfortable with my words. Sometimes getting this is very difficult, but I try my best.” – Anréas Iniesta
- “I want to be remembered as a great footballer and a great player. When our football days are over, that’s all we are – people.” – Anréas Iniesta
- “If there is one thing that all players have in common it is that winning, competitive gene; the ability to overcome obstacles and fight for what you want from your career.” – Anréas Iniesta
3 Amazing Lessons From Anréas Iniesta
Now that you know all about Anréas Iniesta’s net worth, let’s see what valuable insights into life and success we can learn from his experiences.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Anréas Iniesta:
1. Never Forget Where You Came From
While Anréas Iniesta has enough money to live anywhere he likes, he still prefers to spend time in the small village where he grew up.
2. Take The Time To Consider Those Less Fortunate Than Yourself
Anréas Iniesta is keen to make sure he puts something back into the world and not become detached from the suffering others experience.
His commitment to supporting small football clubs and donations to charity are a reminder to stay humble.
3. Don’t Be Afraid To Try Out New Ventures
While producing wine isn’t the obvious thing for a soccer player to do, Anréas Iniesta took the plunge and released his own line of wine to the public.
Perhaps his most famous bottle is the Minuto 116, which takes its name from the minute he scored the title-winning goal at the World Cup in 2010.
That wraps up this overview of Anréas Iniesta’s net worth, exploring his impressive soccer career and the victories that helped him amass his fortune.
While Anréas Iniesta has stepped down from FC Barcelona, his continued presence in the sport in Japan means his career isn’t over yet.
We’ll update this article to bring you all the latest information on his net worth, so be sure to check back again.
As of May 2023, Anréas Iniesta’s net worth is estimated to be $120 Million.