Which are your favorite Gary Barlow quotes?
Gary Barlow is an English singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor. He is most famously known as the lead singer of the popular British pop group ‘Take That’.
Throughout his career in the music industry, Barlow has successfully written 14 number-one singles with his band, 3 number-one singles as a solo artist, and 3 number-one albums, among many more, he earned the recognition as one of the United Kingdom’s most successful songwriters.
Barlow has also established himself as a TV personality, having made appearances as a judge on popular talent shows ‘The X Factor UK’ and ‘Let It Shine’. He has amassed a string of accolades for his brilliant talents, including several ‘Ivor Novello Awards’, and received the honor of being appointed an ‘Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE)’.
Here’s our collection of the best Gary Barlow quotes:
40 Best Gary Barlow Quotes On Life & Music
1. “I did my first gig when I was 11, so by the time I joined the band at 19 I’d already done thousands of gigs and then I did thousands more.” – Gary Barlow
2. “We’ve done tour-album, tour-album since 2005, and everyone just wanted a little break. I’m just crap at doing nothing, I’ve got to busy myself.” – Gary Barlow
3. “God, it’s happened to me a few times and these songs change the course of your life, so when you’re dealing with something so powerful, you’ve got to take it seriously.” – Gary Barlow
4. “We’ve done vinyl and cassette for this record and not small amounts, you put them on the website and they’re gone straight away. My audience are still collectors, which is nice. I like that.” – Gary Barlow
5. “I don’t think any of us can compete with Cowell. He is the best at what he does.” – Gary Barlow
6. “It’s a bit of a slot machine when I come in here, because I write every day.” – Gary Barlow
7. “I’m a very positive person. And through times like this, I always feel the value of being an entertainer and someone who makes music, and hopefully takes people out of the real world for a few minutes. So I’m extremely positive about it.” – Gary Barlow
8. “I wanted this album to be absolutely packed with players. Then, weirdly, all this has happened where we’re not allowed to be near anyone anymore and it’s been so strange. I listen to it and just think, Thank God I did it before all this started.” – Gary Barlow
9. “The title was what I had first. I got it coming off the last Take That tour, so it’s not Covid-related in any way, shape, or form.” – Gary Barlow
10th of 40 Gary Barlow Quotes
10. “When I was at Max’s, Denniz [Pop, late producer], God bless him, was still going for gold. He was the Pete Waterman in the set-up, he’d come in with the title or an idea and Max and Kristian [Lundin] were the guys I wrote with.” – Gary Barlow
11. “But for The X Factor, especially, they’ve had so much talent on that show that has come to something. One Direction are probably the biggest success and who knew in that audition that Harry [Styles], Niall [Horan], and those guys had those records in them that we hear now? Real artist records. I don’t think anyone knew, really.” – Gary Barlow
12. “I’m not a good time-off person. I’m awful on holiday. It comes from having that period when I didn’t work. That really was the worst bit.” – Gary Barlow
13. “I might do ‘X Factor’ next year. It’s looking good that I won’t get the sack at Christmas.” – Gary Barlow
14. “We are constantly reminding them that they are in a competition. I had a word with all my contestants and I know Kelly Rowland had a word with hers. It’s reality check time.” – Gary Barlow
15. “I love all the stuff everyone else hates, so never say never.” – Gary Barlow
16. “Even though I felt like I had the album, this song came about. It reminded me of those… My dad used to love Morecambe and Wise.” – Gary Barlow
17. “Doing the odd bit of film and TV is never enough for me.” – Gary Barlow
18. “I have a little folder, it’ll have four or five songs in and I’ll pick at them every day for a week or so and then move on, so I’m always writing.” – Gary Barlow
19. “The trouble with the artists this year is they are all obsessed with Twitter and headlines. It feels like they are all getting a bit above themselves.” – Gary Barlow
20th of 40 Gary Barlow Quotes
20. “I don’t think you’ll ever be happy about anything unless you’ve done it.” – Gary Barlow
21. “It wasn’t not being famous anymore, or even not being a recording artist. It was having nobody who needed me, no phones ringing, nothing to do. Because I’m still too young to do nothing. I was only 24 when all that happened. Now, at 40, I feel I’ve got more to give than I ever have.” – Gary Barlow
22. “It was …Baby One More Time and it did sound fantastic. I remember it being the middle of winter, there were only two hours of light a day and they were in this tiny studio in the middle of Stockholm. But you just had the feeling that these guys, through talent and hard work, were going to make it. They led the session and I tried to keep up. They were just starting on that journey and wow [laughs], amazing.” – Gary Barlow
23. “But obviously, when it comes close to the dates, if we’re told we’re not allowed to do it, we just have to put the dates back. But I feel like, by then, we’ll all be in a better place. I hope we are. I pray we are. And it’ll be time to get out in front of an audience and do what we do.” – Gary Barlow
24. “I think Guy Chambers [Williams’ writing partner circa “Angels”] gets a lot of his credit.” – Gary Barlow
25. “I quite like being who I am.” – Gary Barlow
26. “I would play songs to Simon even before labels sometimes, he’d be one of the first to hear them. He’s got a great understanding of an artist, what their brand is and who they appeal to. He’s just a good guy, so I always trust him.” – Gary Barlow
27. “We are all lucky to be here, we are lucky to be on stage and have millions of people watch us.” – Gary Barlow
28. “Even when I look back on my down years, I think: thank God that happened.” – Gary Barlow
29. “Albums take one to two years, so that was my decision to fill time before the band get back together again.” – Gary Barlow
20th of 40 Gary Barlow Quotes
30. “It may do in the future. I’ve been a little bit more exposed to it this time because my kids all stream music. But I feel like my audience still loves to own a [physical product].” – Gary Barlow
31. “I find that out of every 20 songs I write, probably one is good. So at some point, you just have to put the hours in and almost get over the hump.” – Gary Barlow
32. “Everyone is enjoying [the break] because, when we’re ready to come back, we can come back – and what a lovely position to be in.” – Gary Barlow
33. “I love to sing, and I’d forgotten it. I just thought it was the act of doing music I loved, but it’s not; it’s all the individual things; it’s the solving and the chasing. I love listening to a piece of music and going, Oh shit, that is so good. I want to write something like that. They’re all the things that make what we do so addictive and so enjoyable.” – Gary Barlow
34. “Money is obviously a really important part of the conversation right now. But it’s been years since money meant anything to me. It’s always just been there. In music, if your songs sell well, and your tours sell well, then the next week a cheque arrives; it takes care of itself.” – Gary Barlow
35. “I don’t believe our audience is going anywhere just yet so I imagine, in a couple of years’ time, we’ll hit the road again and make some new music.” – Gary Barlow
36. “I’m a songwriter, so I want to feed that muscle all the time.” – Gary Barlow
37. “I thought, ‘You know what? Wouldn’t it be great – no one’s done a buddy song in years, like a Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis… like you’re friends but taking the Micky out of one another.’ And there’s only one person that you’d do that kind of a record with, and it’s James.” – Gary Barlow
38. “So I wrote it, and I sent it to him, and he was like, ‘Listen, we’re on a massive lockdown here, but book me a studio, and I’ll go and record it.” – Gary Barlow
39. “I had this beautiful white piano, my lucky piano. Every hit I’d had I’d written on this piano. Within six months of this not happening anymore, this piano drove me mad. To the point where I spent days just looking at it, lying underneath it, lying on top of it, rubbing my face on it, going slowly insane, trying to work out why this thing wasn’t delivering to me like it used to.” – Gary Barlow
40. “It’s very seldom I go home and I haven’t written anything, but it is a game of patience. It can be bloody annoying sometimes, but the other thing is you can land on something you feel is great.” – Gary Barlow
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Gary Barlow! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Gary Barlow quotes? Leave a comment below.
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes & Lyrics
Jermaine Cole is an American hip hop artist, who started receiving recognition and fame for his work back in 2007.
Some of his lyrics have been highly regarded as creative yet truthful rhymes, which in a lot of cases means they’re very inspiring to many individuals.
We’ve created this collection of the greatest J Cole quotes & lyrics of all time:
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes
1. “To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.” – J Cole
2. “Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.” – J Cole
3. “Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out.” – J Cole
4. “I’d rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone else.” – J Cole
5. “People congratulate me. I just tell them God is good.” – J Cole
6. “Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
7. “Damn, cold world. I never thought I’d see the day that you’re my old girl.” – J Cole
8. “You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned in pain.” – J Cole
9. “I swear I walk with God, but the devil keeps following.” – J Cole
10th of 52 J Cole Quotes
10. “If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot them down.” – J Cole
11. “My life accelerated, but had to wait my turn. But then I redecorated, that means my tables turn.” – J Cole
12. “Am I about dollars or about change? Am I about knowledge or brains? Freedom or big chains? They don’t feel my pain.” – J Cole
13. “Get to know somebody and you really learn a lot about ‘em. Won’t be long before you start to doubt ‘em. Tell yourself you better off without ‘em. Then in time you will find can’t walk without ‘em.” – J Cole
14. “No such thing as a life that’s better than yours, no such thing–no such thing…” – J Cole
15. “In a game full of liars it turns out that I’m the truth. Some say that rap’s alive. It turns out that I’m the proof.” – J Cole
16. “Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.” – J Cole
17. “Never give up until you’ve given out all your very best. It’s better to fail trying, than wondering what could have happened if you tried.” – J Cole
18. “It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success.” – J Cole
19. “If you place your importance on appreciation and love, that’s enough.” – J Cole
20th of 52 J Cole Quotes
20. “Sometimes our dreams come true, sometimes our fears do too.” – J Cole
21. “For a few minutes you made me feel as if I actually meant something to someone.” – J Cole
22. “There’s a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are. So, think about that before you judge someone.” – J Cole
23. “Anything I do, I do it well.” – J Cole
24. “You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
25. “Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.” – J Cole
26. “So here we are… it’s funny how so close can seem so far.” – J Cole
27. “We got dreams and we got the right to chase ‘em.” – J Cole
28. “Promise to my momma I’mma make it to the top, so I’mma keep climbing ‘til my heartbeat drop.” – J Cole
29th of 52 J Cole Quotes
29. “Either you play the game or you let the game play you.” – J Cole
30. “I’mma be here for a while. None of these clowns can hurt me.” – J Cole
31. “I put a lot of God in my music, but not because I’m super religious. There are a lot of demons in my music too. I acknowledge both.” – J Cole
32. “They say time is money but really, it’s not. If we ever go broke, time is all we got.” – J Cole
33. “I walk along this long harbor of life and sit on the piers, reflect on my pain and sh*t on my fears.” – J Cole
34. “I keep my head high, I got my wings to carry me. I don’t know freedom, I want my dreams to rescue me.” – J Cole
35. “A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s always nice to know someone is afraid to lose you.” – J Cole
36. “Tupac was just so passionate about what he believes in and not afraid to say anything.” – J Cole
37. “The music becomes more pure and soulful when it’s true, and it has to be true these days with the way the internet works, and the way the game works, everyone wants authentic raps.” – J Cole
38. “I met Will Smith twice. I didn’t talk to him for too long but I was trying to let him know that my age group grew up watching him – he was the coolest guy on television and the coolest guy in movies.” – J Cole
39th of 52 J Cole Quotes
39. “I still wanna rap better than everybody else, and I wanna say important things.” – J Cole
40. “When I was in college my girl got me a job at the doctor’s office she was working at. I was a file clerk. No disrespect but I don’t think a man can do that job. It takes so much meticulous and precise file-keeping.” – J Cole
41. “I want people to follow their dreams, yes… but I’m not interested in telling young black kids how to be rappers… I want to show them that there’s so many other paths you can take, besides a rapper or basketball player.” – J Cole
42. “In this life ain’t no happy endings. Only pure beginnings followed by years of sinning and fake repentance.” – J Cole
43. “People think because I’ve got some success, I’ve made it, but in my eyes it’s like, ‘How long has Jay Z been in the business? How many albums has he got?’ Not that I’m trying to be Jay Z, but I am trying to be around for a long time.” – J Cole
44. “I had a lot of resistance, and not just to fame. I was always conscious of not changing.” – J Cole
45. “You can’t reverse fame. You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
46. “College isn’t in everyone’s hearts. I am living proof, though, that school doesn’t mess up your plans. It gives you more experiences to write about.” – J Cole
47. “It’s no coincidence that all the greatest rappers – whoever you put in your top five – I guarantee you they are great storytellers.” – J Cole
48. “When you’re a rapper, just a rapper, you have to kind of settle for whatever comes your way – if a beat is hot, you wanna rap on it, period.” – J Cole
49. “Keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year, And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
50. “Hard to move on when you always regret one.” – J Cole
51. “I’m a super-duper over-analyzer. You mix that with self-doubt and pressure, and that’s never healthy.” – J Cole
52. “Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.” – J Cole
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from J Cole! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite J Cole quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Awesome Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) Quotes
MGK, another insane source of inspiration for hip hop fans;
It wasn’t until last year that I started listing to Machine Gun Kelly’s music, but I’ve become a big fan. Some of his lyrics are incredibly motivational for underdogs in live, the ones who are struggling, and need that little bit of strength to go on.
So I’ve had a look and a listen, and compiled some of the best MGK quotes from his own lyrics. These are some of the most inspirational things he’s said, so take a look and enjoy.
Feel free to share the list using the social buttons above if you know anyone else who is a big MGK fan.
25 Awesome MGK Quotes
1. “Don’t ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.” – MGK
2. “You can’t see my tears in the rain, underneath it all we’re just the same.” – MGK
3. “I owe my life to my own advice, follow your motherf****n’ dreams until those visions come to life.” – MGK
4th of 30 MGK Quotes
4. “Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.” – MGK
5. “Toast to the underdog, toast to the team, toast to the fact we this close to the dream.” – MGK
6. “Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life.” – MGK
7. “I’m walking through the fire because there is no way around.” – MGK
8. “I don’t think that a lot of people understand, that the person who’s crazy enough to think he can change the world, actually can.” – MGK
9. “What is love, love is pain. Love is butterflies and stomach aches, love is looking out a windowpane. Tears dripping looking like you’re in the rain, for somebody you don’t even know, but somebody you may never see again.” – MGK
10. “I used to take orders, now I make bets. I used to scrub floors, now I sign checks. And I used to push carts, now I push songs. I used to be there, now I am so gone.” – MGK
11th of 30 MGK Quotes
11. “When my times up on this earth and they bury me in that dirt, don’t say that I ain’t milk this life for everything that it’s worth.” – MGK
12. “I came out of a dying city, brought back life. Everything they said I couldn’t do I did about twice.” – MGK
13. “Yeah, and they told me all that glitters ain’t gold. But I really wanna shine right now. And they told me the sky’s the limit so I wonder if I can fly right now. Yeah, so I spread my wings, jumped up, and lived my dreams.” – MGK
14. “And if you ever have a dream, don’t be scared to chase that shit, man. You can have whatever you want in this life. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” – MGK
15. “Heroes are remembered. Legends never die. I ain’t dyin’ any time soon.” – MGK
16. “I used to have someone at 3AM that I could call. Now it just rings and I don’t get nothing at all.” – MGK
17. “Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake.” – MGK
18. “As my world turns, the heart beats, not only in my chest, but the heart of the streets.” – MGK
19th of 30 MGK Quotes
19. “I had a dream that the world changed, and for a minute there was no pain.” – MGK
20. “Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.” – MGK
21. “I dedicate this to my teachers that never believed in me, and the mother that conceived but ended up leaving me.” – MGK
22. I love you, and you may not see right now. But I’m beggin’ for forgiveness, I’m on my knees right now.” – MGK
23. Question, what if tomorrow never comes and everything you said couldn’t be undone?” – MGK
24. “If you ain’t living your life then you’re dead, and sleep is its cousin so I shot my bed.” – MGK
25th of 30 MGK Quotes
25. “Follow in my steps, then you walkin’ a green mile. Trees in my pockets, like my denim’s a greenhouse.” – MGK
26. “I made a dollar out of cents, got a whole nation’s respect before I was 18. And I did that without a check. See, I used to be a lame. Now, I’m posted in the game, in a top spot, tough drop. Money ain’t a thing.” – MGK
27. “People want to be my friend. But where the f*** were y’all when I was ten, eleven or twelve getting bullied and beat up in the gym? I couldn’t never get a girl. Now, all the sudden I’m the man. Students try to get back cool with me again. F*** ’em all!” – MGK
28. “I wanna get that dream and live my life, with no Rihanna, no T.I. I’m just living for today, no tomorrow, no pause, no comma, real shit, no persona. I’m enjoying every pussy like a virgin or Madonna.” – MGK
29. “Hold up, let me put my cool back on. Wouldn’t be here without my team. I put my crew back on. And I’m a rapper but I will not put the jewels back on. My fans love Kells, let me put the fool back on.” – MGK
30. “If you ever thought that you won’t make it, soon as it get hard you just can’t take it- no matter what you going through, keep waiting ’cause you gon’ make it. You gon’ make it.” – MGK
Bonus: MGK Picture Quote
If these quotes weren’t quite the sort of hip-hop quotes you were looking for, then how about checking out quotes from Eminem?
Are there any MGK quotes in this article that stand out to you? Leave a comment below.
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes From His Lyrics
Lupe Fiasco is an American rapper, record producer and entrepreneur;
We put together this collection of Lupe Fiasco quotes solely contained within his lyrics. Some of these quotes are absolutely golden!
Here are 22 of the best Lupe Fiasco quotes:
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes
1. “If talk is cheap, then my silence is diamonds.” – Lupe Fiasco
2. “Love always shines, that’s how I’ll find you. In case you forgot, I hope this reminds you.” – Lupe Fiasco
3. “We can’t do nothing about the past, but we can do something about the future that we have.” – Lupe Fiasco
4. “I wish I couldn’t feel. I wish I couldn’t love. I wish I could stop loving you so much.” – Lupe Fiasco
5. “You would never know if you could ever be, if you never try, you would never see.” – Lupe Fiasco
6. “I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence. Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
7. “Self-respect first. Sexy second.” – Lupe Fiasco
8. “The truth is limitless in its range. If you drop a ‘T’ and look at it in reverse it could hurt.” – Lupe Fiasco
9th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Life ain’t made to come around twice, that’s why I gotta get it right.” – Lupe Fiasco
10. “Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
11. “I’m just trying to do the opposite of left, as long as there’s the opposite of death, ya know. Yes, ya test and I just might bring the opposite of life, ’till there’s no one the opposite of right.” – Lupe Fiasco
12. “Things are getting out of control, feel like I’m running out of soul. You are getting too heavy to hold, think I’ll be letting you go.” – Lupe Fiasco
13. “My greatest enemy at one point was myself, and so now once I gt over the fear of myself I don’t fear any man. I never have.” – Lupe Fiasco
14. “That should be the measure of success for everyone. It’s not money, it’s not fame, it’s not celebrity; my index of success is happiness.” – Lupe Fiasco
15. “What starts in clouded minds finished in the rain.” – Lupe Fiasco
16. “But it was good while it lasted, but when it’s dead, put it in a casket.” – Lupe Fiasco
17. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
18th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – Lupe Fiasco
19. “People don’t understand that where I come from, everyone is either a convict, been in jail, been in a gang, is a hooligan of some sorts. But those are my brothers, my family and the people I travel with. Those are the people that I roll with.” – Lupe Fiasco
20. “Why kill you when I can just not teach you and get the same results.” – Lupe Fiasco
21. “Holy apartments in the gardens in which the rivers flow. Thank you for all your blessings and all of your miracles.” – Lupe Fiasco
22. “How can land be owned by another man? Warns one can not steal what was given as a gift. Is the sky owned by birds and the river owned by fish?” – Lupe Fiasco
23. “When you start creating opinion, and you start creating difference of opinion, you’re doing something. People are actually sitting down and critiquing. A lot of the stuff people hate, they really don’t. They only look at the outer shell. They don’t really get into it.” – Lupe Fiasco
24. “I do this for the sake of myself. It’s a selfish process. I don’t really have any expectations from anyone for your comments or your reviews or your previews.” – Lupe Fiasco
25th of 30 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
25. “I trust people to be human. Sometimes you do things that make amazing amounts of sense; sometimes you do things that don’t make any sense whatsoever.” – Lupe Fiasco
26. “Everybody has their opinion on what’s ‘real,’ and what’s they choose to listen to and their personal preference. Whether they’re 2 years old or 200 years old. And people can listen to whatever they want.” – Lupe Fiasco
27. “You expect certain things. You build up in your mind how it’s supposed to go down. When you get a record deal, you think you’re supposed to get X, Y, and Z. It doesn’t happen like that. You’re like ‘Oh, this isn’t as exciting as I thought it was going to be.'” – Lupe Fiasco
28. “The only person who really impressed me with making new music is Cudi. Everyone else seems to be jumping on the same music, the producer-made stuff, but the one person that’s made new music to me is Cudi.” – Lupe Fiasco
29. “Never apologize for being real… reality is the enemy of fakes, frauds, liars and protectors of ignorance. It scares them.” – Lupe Fiasco
30. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
Thanks for checking out these quotes from Lupe Fiasco!
Which are your favorite Lupe Fiasco quotes? Leave a comment below.
Stephon Gilmore Net Worth
What is Stephon Gilmore’s net worth? Introduction Stephon Gilmore is an American football cornerback for the New England Patriots of...
Lyfe Jennings Net Worth
What is Lyfe Jennings’ net worth? Introduction As of , Lyfe Jennings’ net worth is . Lyfe Jennings is an...
Paris Hilton Net Worth
What is Paris Hilton’s net worth? Introduction As of , Paris Hilton’s net worth is estimated to be , and...
GZA Net Worth
GZA is one of the best lyricists in hip hop history and was a founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan...
Offset Net Worth
What is Offset’s net worth? Introduction As of , Offset’s net worth is roughly . Offset, AKA Kiari Kendrell Cephus,...
Ryan Bader Net Worth
Ryan Bader took advantage of The Ultimate Fighter reality competition series and has become one of the biggest names in...
Frank Mir Net Worth
Frank Mir is one of the most decorated fighters in the history of the UFC heavyweight division, and has earned...
Sergio Aguero Net Worth
Exploring the history and victories that helped professional Argentine soccer player Sergio Aguero achieve his vast net worth.
Sebastian Ingrosso Net Worth
Breaking down the dance recording career and successful singles of Swedish DJ and producer Sebastian Ingrosso.
Ryron Gracie Net Worth
Ryron Gracie is one of the top Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners in the world and a member of the famous...
Richest People1 month ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard