Which are your favorite Cheif Keef Quotes?
Keith Cozart, better known by his stage name Chief Keef, is an American rapper and record producer from Chicago, Illinois.
Keef is the CEO of his own record label, Glory Boyz Entertainment, which later developed into Glo Gang. His debut album Finally Rich was released on December 18, 2012.
We’ve created this collection of the best Chief Keef quotes:
20 Chief Keef Quotes
1. Keep this s*** one hunna, I keep this s*** three hunna. I pull up in that Audi, you pull up in that Honda.” – Chief Keef
2. “Ain’t nobody surf — everybody try to skateboard, referring to rappers like Lil Wayne and Lupe Fiasco. It’ll be cool. It’s a hobby.” – Chief Keef
3. “I got away from all the unnecessary trouble, drama, problems. I came out here to where it’s better life-wise, living. It’s better out here than Chicago because I get in so much trouble. It’s crazy, but I like living out here. I think it improved me and changed me to stay and go somewhere bigger from here.” – Chief Keef
4. “There ain’t gonna be nothing the same. I’m gonna try to go another way. I like to keep going different ways and keep it the same. I don’t copy. I come up with my own stuff, my own everything.” – Chief Keef
5th of 20 Chief Keef Quotes
5. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Chief Keef
6. “I come up on the scene, and I’m stealing light. B**** I’m high off life, got me feeling right.” – Chief Keef
7. “I’m glad to be someone that people listen to and look up to. I’m glad that I can help change the situations and the scenery in Chicago… and I love my city still but it is crazy.” – Chief Keef
8. “I’m with the stop the violence campaign, that’s why I paintball now.” – Chief Keef
9. “I firmly believe the world will sort itself out in the end. Believe it with me. At least none of us will be around to be proven wrong.” – Chief Keef
10th of 20 Chief Keef Quotes
10. “I used to know how to draw and do art. When I was 7 years-old, I learned how to draw. I stopped when I was about 10 or 11, and started going into the streets, trippin. That’s why I still love art to this day. I love art. I don’t know how to do it no more. I can do a little something. I can color. I think it’s a way to express myself through pictures, pictures of me, all pictures of me. I love art.” – Chief Keef
11. “They don’t want to see a young black man be successful and try to do something good. It’s crazy.” – Chief Keef
12. “I’m starting my day off with a blunt of herb, looking myself up see how much I’m worth.” – Chief Keef
13. “I been ballin’ so damn hard I swear I think that I’m Kobe.” – Chief Keef
14. “I’m with the stop the violence campaign, that’s why I paintball now.” – Chief Keef
15th of 20 Chief Keef Quotes
15. “I come up on the scene, and I’m stealing light. Bitch, I’m high off life, got me feeling right. Bitch, I’m Chief Keef, f**k who you don’t like and bitch we GBE, we just go on site.” – Chief Keef
16. “A f**k n***a don’t wanna be you. I like my b***h conceited. I’m soda, b***h, Chief Keef yeah. My gun, don’t make beat it.” – Chief Keef
17. “Damn I hate being sober, I’m a smoker.” – Chief Keef
18. “I been ballin’ so damn hard, I swear I think that I’m Kobe.” – Chief Keef
19. “She like Sosa, I’m a big fan. B***h, I’m leaning like a kickstand.” – Chief Keef
20. “I’m startin’ off my day with a blunt of herb. Lookin’ myself up seeing how much I’m worth.” – Chief Keef
Thanks for viewing this collection of Chief Keef quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.