What is Petra Silander’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Born:||January 12, 1988|
|Height:||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Sweden|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Model|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Petra Silander is a Swedish DJ, model, and actress who has represented some of the world’s leading companies, including the beauty brand L’Oreal.
Following her modeling career, Silander has branched out into acting and DJing, delivering acclaimed performances in movies and television shows.
As of November 2022, Petra Silander’s net worth is estimated to be $1 Million.
Petra Silander Facts
- While Petra Silander hasn’t revealed the details of her family life, she does have a brother called Daniel Silander, who sings and plays the guitar.
- She participated in theater as a child, although didn’t actively pursue acting until much later in her career.
- Her decision to become a DJ came in 2009 following a trip to Ibiza, although she didn’t buy any DJ equipment until 2012.
- She draws musical inspiration from many sources, including Beyonce, Dennis Cruz, and Joris Voorn.
- For her role in Virtual Revolution, she modeled her performance on Sarah Connor from the Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator movies.
Petra Silander was born January 12, 1988, in Åland, Sweden, taking an interest in music from an early age and learning to play the piano when she was eight years old.
When she was fifteen, Petra Silander started working for a fashion magazine in Stockholm, where the photographer recognized her modeling potential.
Subsequently, Silander was signed up for a modeling competition, which she won, leading to her breakthrough into the fashion industry as a professional model.
Petra Silander’s professional modeling career saw her working with some of the leading brands in the world, beginning in the early 2010s.
She appeared on the cover of the December 2010 issue of Votre Beaute, paving the way for contracts with the underwear brand Chantelle and Australian lingerie company Palmers.
This includes a lucrative deal representing the makers of some of the most expensive makeup brands in the world, L’Oreal, further enhancing her profile.
In addition to her modeling work, Petra Silander’s filmography includes various movies, television shows, and short films to her credit.
Following roles in the series L’homme de la Situation and Hotel de la Plage, she broke through into movies with her performance as Ilona in the 2016 film, Darkweb.
The same year, Silander appeared in the dystopian science fiction movie, Virtual Revolution, following this with the TV shows Mike, Balthazar, and Lust.
Silander has also branched out into DJing, playing deep house at an event for the makers of some of the most expensive watches in the world, the 2015 Hublot Blue cocktail party.
Petra Silander’s Career Earnings
Petra Silander has enjoyed lucrative earnings over the course of her career from a range of sources, including modeling, acting, and DJing.
Her work with some of the leading brands as an ambassador have helped her compete with some of the richest models in the world, rubbing shoulders with many famous people.
As she continues to pick up roles in movies and television shows, we can expect her career earnings to increase in the future.
Petra Silander’s Net Worth Annually
The precise details of Petra Silander’s net worth are not known, but her raised public profile and growing filmography point to consistent growth.
Some estimates place her net worth as high as $12 million, although the famous model has declined to verify the amount in interviews.
Her net worth will undoubtedly grow over time, with more movies, TV shows, and brand endorsements lined up.
Petra Silander rarely discusses her personal life in interviews with the media, preferring to keep a low public profile.
In 2015, Petra Silander began dating Jean-Eric Vergne, who has competed against some of the richest racing drivers in the world, as well as the Formula E Championship.
She keeps her fans up to date on her upcoming projects through her official Instagram account, also posting photos showing her lifestyle and latest DJ events.
Awards & Achievements
Despite her relatively short career working in movies and television shows, Petra Silander has picked up many nominations and awards for her performances.
These include awards both as an individual and working with an ensemble cast, celebrated at some of the most prestigious international film festivals.
Here are some notable nominations and awards from Petra Silander’s career:
- 2016: Along with her fellow cast members of the action film Virtual Revolution, Petra Silander receives the Jury Award Best Ensemble Cast nomination at the First Glance Film Festival.
- 2017: Petra Silander is nominated for Actress of the Month by the Monthly Film Festival for her performance in I Will Crush You and Go to Hell.
- 2018: The International Online Web Fest nominates Silander for Best Actress for I Will Crush You and Go to Hell.
- 2018: For I Will Crush You and Go to Hell, Silander and her co-stars win the Best Team Performance award at the Five Continents International Film Festival.
- 2020: The Assurdo FIlm Festival nominates her for Best Actress for I Will Crush You and Go to Hell.
With her promising career showing no signs of slowing down, and more roles in the pipeline, we can expect Petra Silander to pick up more awards and achievements.
How Does Petra Silander Spend Her Money?
With her strong ties to the fashion industry, Petra Silander is known for wearing clothes and jewelry from some of the richest designers in the world, including Calvin Klein.
She also spends money building up her impressive record collection for her work as a DJ, playing a broad variety of genres during her DJ sets in Paris.
Her extensive travel, both as a DJ and through her relationship with Jean-Eric Vergne, means she stays in some of the most expensive hotels in the world. in Abu Dabhi, Paris, and elsewhere.
Petra Silander’s career has seen the model-turned-actress and DJ enjoy great success across multiple creative domains.
She’s transitioned from dominating the world of fashion to making a mark on the music industry, performing at the world’s leading venues.
Here are some of the best highlights of Petra Silander’s career:
- 2010: Petra Silander’s modeling career reaches new heights with her appearance on the cover of the French fashion magazine Votre Beaute.
- 2011: She breaks through into acting with a small role in the movie Bienvenue à bord.
- 2012: After discovering house music in 2009, Silander breaks into DJing and starts performing live after a few months of practice.
- 2016: Her performance in the movie I Will Crush You and Go to Hell earns Silander multiple awards nominations.
- 2020: Silander launches her official SoundCloud account, where she uploads her mixes.
Silander’s high-profile status and exceptional talent will help ensure more high points and successes as her career progresses.
Favorite Petra Silander Quotes
With her experiences as a professional model, movie and television actress, and DJ, Petra Silander has shared her thoughts on all aspects of her professional life.
While she’s reluctant to indulge in her family life, she’s shared her observations on everything from keeping fit to transitioning from model to DJ.
Here are our favorite quotes from Petra Silander:
- “In my free time I listen a lot to music, most of the time you see me with headphones on my head. I love cinema so I often go to the cinema or read scripts.” – Petra Silander
- “I just started boxing a few months ago and I love it! Right now I’m working with a trainer and with him we go through a little bit of everything. We do boxing, body building and fighting choreographies and stunts for films.” – Petra Silander
- “I started DJing in 2012 at the same time I stopped modeling. I was fed up of modeling and since I went to Ibiza for the first time it has always been a dream to become a DJ so I just decided one day to go and buy myself a DJ-equipment.” – Petra Silander
- “I’ve traveled to so many places and met so many people from different cultures that I would probably never have got the opportunity to have met if it wasn’t thanks to the modeling.” – Petra Silander
- “What I didn’t enjoy about being a model was to work with only my appearance. I don’t think it’s healthy to be so aware about your physics as you get when you model for a longer time.” – Petra Silander
3 Amazing Lessons From Petra Silander
Now that you know all about Petra Silander’s net worth let’s see how her life experiences can help us achieve our life goals.
She’s enjoyed success both as a model, actress, and DJ, giving us insights into multiple creative domains throughout her career.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Petra Silander:
1. Pursue Whatever It Is You Enjoy
Petra Silander’s life journey is a great lesson in the principle of sticking to the things you enjoy doing the most.
She’s taken up her childhood dream of becoming an actress with huge success and becoming a popular DJ playing the music she adores.
2. Find Time To Enjoy Hobbies
If you have a busy and productive life, you should always strive to find the time to relax and enjoy hobbies.
In the case of Silander’s enthusiasm for DJing, this eventually led to her making money from her passion for music.
3. Travel As Often As You Can
Through her modeling work, Petra Silander has traveled around the world, praising the people and cultures she’s met along the way.
Whenever possible, find the time to travel and soak up different parts of the world, and you’ll become more enriched as a result.
That concludes this deep dive into Petra Silander’s net worth, covering everything from her work as a successful model to her transition into acting and DJing.
Silander continues to pick up roles in movies and television shows and expand her horizons as a popular deep house DJ.
With her net worth likely to change in the future, we’ll update this article to ensure it covers all the facts and figures you need to know.
As of November 2022, Petra Silander’s net worth is estimated to be $1 Million.