What is Blake Lively’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Born:||August 25, 1987|
|Height:||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actress|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Blake Lively is an American actress and celebrity known for her appearances in the hit show Gossip Girl and the films Savages and The Green Lantern.
Frequently voted among the hottest women in the world, she’s also known as one half of a Hollywood power couple through her marriage to Ryan Reynolds.
As of February 2023, Blake Lively’s net worth is estimated to be $30 Million.
Blake Lively Facts
- Blake Lively is a huge fan of music and said her all-time favorite singer is the iconic country singer Taylor Swift.
- She has an unusually-named dog called 405, which took the name from the Los Angeles freeway where he was found.
- Lively dipped her creative toes into publishing, running the short-lived magazine Preserve, which was closed down after a year.
- While Blake Lively is perhaps best known today for her appearance in Gossip Girl, she almost wasn’t cast in the show for being too “sunny California”.
- Lively enjoys mixing cocktails at family gatherings but is actually tee-total and doesn’t drink any alcohol herself.
- Her co-star and former boyfriend Badgley on the show Gossip Girl was also Lively’s childhood friend.
- Before becoming an actress, Lively wanted to head to Stanford University to study but was convinced to pursue a career in entertainment by her brother.
- Acting is in Blake Lively’s blood, with both of her parents involved in the entertainment industry.
- Blake Lively has had plastic surgery to create a more refined nose, although she has never officially confirmed this happened.
- One of Blake Lively’s favorite actors is Leonardo DiCaprio, although the pair have never shared a scene together.
Blake Ellender Brown was born in Los Angeles, California, on August 25th, 1987, to parents with ties to Hollywood’s film industry.
She was raised with one sibling and three half-siblings, including actress Robyn Lively who appeared in Teen Witch and Doogie Houser, and Jason Lively from the film National Lampoon’s European Vacation.
Her family’s background in acting led to Blake attending acting classes from a young age, and she proved popular in high school as class president and a member of the cheerleading team.
Lively was cast in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in 2005, filming between her time at high school.
The success of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants launched Lively’s acting career, with smaller roles in movies such as Accepted and Simon Says.
Her breakout role came with the television show Gossip Girl, winning various awards and creating bigger opportunities that Lively would pursue.
She gained additional praise and recognition for her appearance in the Ben Affleck movie, The Town, proving herself as a capable dramatic actress.
In 2012, she starred in a movie by one of the richest directors in the world, Oliver Stone’s gangster thriller Savages.
Widely considered to be one of the hottest women in the world, Blake Lively has earned additional income through endorsements and sponsorships.
This includes serving as a brand ambassador for some of the most expensive makeup brands in the world, such as L’Oreal.
More Female Actresses:
- Kirstie Alley Net Worth
- Amy Adams Net Worth
- Elizabeth Rodriguez Net Worth
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Net Worth
- Natasha Henstridge Net Worth
- Erin Moriarty Net Worth
- Jessica Biel Net Worth
- Michelle Pfeiffer Net Worth
Blake Lively’s Career Earnings
Blake Lively’s career has seen her involvement in a variety of movies and television shows that have increased her income.
Here’s an estimated overview of Blake Lively’s career earnings:
- Blake Lively’s Salary In 2009 – $1,100,000
- Blake Lively’s Salary In 2011 – $9,850,000
- Blake Lively’s Salary In 2012 – $4,650,000
- Blake Lively’s Salary In 2014 – $120,000
- Blake Lively’s Salary In 2022 – $4 million
Blake Lively’s Net Worth Annually
Her net worth has continued to increase with her combined income from movie and television roles as well as endorsements and sponsorships.
Here’s a breakdown of Blake Lively’s annual net worth:
- Blake Lively’s Net Worth In 2018 – $50 million
- Blake Lively’s Net Worth In 2019 – $55 million
- Blake Lively’s Net Worth In 2020 – $57 million
- Blake Lively’s Net Worth In 2021 – $61 million
- Blake Lively’s Net Worth In 2022 – $65 million
Blake Lively began dating Ryan Reynolds while working on the film The Green Lantern, and the pair married in 2012.
One of the hottest celebrity weddings of the time, it made the news when Reynolds gave Lively one of the most expensive engagement rings in the world.
Awards & Achievements
Blake Lively has appeared in numerous critically and commercially successful movies and television shows over her career in the film industry.
Here are some highlights from Blake Lively’s career:
- 2008: Lively wins the Choice TV Actress for Drama at the Teen Choice Awards for Gossip Girl.
- 2010: Along with the rest of the cast, Lively wins the Best Ensemble Cast award from the National Board of Review for their work on The Town.
- 2011: She picks up the Breakthrough Performer of the Year Award for Gossip Girl at the CinemaCon Awards.
- 2012: Lively gets another Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress for Drama for her performance on Gossip Girl.
- 2017: For her role in The Shallows, Lively picks up a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress.
How Does Blake Lively Spend Her Money?
While Blake Lively has some way to go to compare to some of the richest actresses in the world, her impressive net worth nevertheless gives her considerable disposable income.
Through her marriage to Ryan Reynolds, she’s purchased some of the most expensive houses you can buy, including a mansion costing $5.7 million.
Lively has also spoken about her fondness for some of the most expensive perfumes in the world, claiming to wear great perfumes even when she isn’t using makeup.
Blake Lively has had an impressive career that shows no signs of slowing down, working with some of the biggest names in the movie industry.
Here are some of the best highlights of Blake Lively’s career:
- 1998: As a child, Blake made her debut appearance in a movie with a role in her father’s directorial debut, Sandman.
- 2005: Her break into professional acting comes with a role in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- 2006: Lively tackles comedy for the first time, appearing alongside Justin Long in the comedy movie, Accepted.
- 2011: Her performance in The Green Lantern earns Lively critical acclaim and introduces her to her future husband Ryan Reynolds.
- 2021: Lively gets to work with her favorite singer of all time, Taylor Swift, on the music video for I Bet You Think About Me.
Favorite Blake Lively Quotes
With dozens of interviews over the course of her impressive career, Blake Lively has had plenty of insights on a wide range of topics.
Here are our favorite quotes from Blake Lively:
- “When I see old movies with women in floor-length dressing gowns, or when they’re going to the store and they’ve got a pillbox hat with a net over the eyes and white gloves, I’m offended that I can’t go to the store like that. ” – Blake Lively
- ” People gossip. People are insecure, so they talk about other people so that they won’t be talked about. They point out flaws in other people to make them feel good about themselves. I think at any age or any social class, that’s present.” – Blake Lively
- “One of the very few things that I do every single day is put on fragrance. If I’m not wearing make-up, if my hair’s not done, if I’m walking around in pyjamas – I still put my fragrance on. I will brush my teeth and put on my perfume.” – Blake Lively
- ” When I was a child, I probably should have been medicated about my obsession with The Spice Girls. I had the Buffalo shoes, a customized Baby Spice necklace – when I say custom-made, it was made out of plastic from the local mall – and a Union Jack dress.” – Blake Lively
- ” You can’t be an entrepreneur for other people. You can’t start a company for other people. You have to love it more than you ever thought of loving something that wasn’t a human being. The demands will kick you down and rob your life – but yet, it is so rewarding.” – Blake Lively
3 Amazing Lessons From Blake Lively
An inspiration to millions of people around the world, there’s a lot we can learn from Blake Lively’s experiences.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Blake Lively:
1. Dress Up Well Because It Makes You Feel Good, Not For Others
Blake Lively is known for dressing to please herself, once saying, “I never think about how other people will respond to the way I dress.”
2. Make Sure You Surround Yourself With People Who Inspire You To Do Better
In an interview with Elle magazine, Lively said, “I’d rather be myself than be spending any time or energy on somebody that I didn’t feel sure about.”
3. Celebrate Your Post-Pregnancy Body – Don’t Hide It
While some women prefer to hide away after giving birth, Lively has shown that there is no shame in being proud of your post-pregnancy body.
That concludes this guide to Blake Lively’s net worth, exploring the movie and television highlights and endorsements that have helped her increase her wealth.
With her career continuing to evolve and her net worth changing, we’ll be updating this article to bring you the latest information, so be sure to check back in the future.
As of February 2023, Blake Lively’s net worth is estimated to be $30 Million.